The Future Is The Past (Trans...

By PrincessAura273

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... More

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 22 - Atmosphere
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 27 - Get Back Up
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 55 - College
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon

1K 43 16
By PrincessAura273

The shuttle Decepticon, which Vaughan learned to be named Astrotrain, took her, Blaster, and Cosmo's back to the Decepticon base on the moon. 

Astrotrain dropped them off on the floor before Megatron's feet. Vaughan quickly pushed herself up from the floor, making sure her helmet wasn't damaged before she flinched, slowly looking up to see Megatron's face. 

She gulped nervously. Keep cool Vaughan, you can get through this... although this time you're up on the moon and there's no where to run to... I said keep cool! 

"So, Optimus Prime sent you to ease drop on our plans on dominating the Earth did he?" Megatron growled, grabbing Blaster's neck and lifting him in the air. 

"Ack!" The Autobot coughed. "Yeah? So what?"

"Put him down!" Vaughan ordered with determination. 

"Gladly." Megatron smirked. 

He tossed Blaster to the side, throwing him right into a wall. He smacked right into it, collapsing to the ground. 

"Blaster!" Vaughan cried as she raced over to him, coming to his aid. "Are you alright?"

"Astrotrain, wield him into place." Megatron ordered.

Astrotrain whipped out his laser gun, firing it at Blaster as one by one, shots kept knocking Blaster back against the wall.

"Stop it!" Vaughan barked, shooting daggers at the Decepticons. 

"He will make an excellent paper weight." Megatron chuckled. "As for this useless excuse--" Megatron pointed over at Cosmos who was tied up against the wall as well, only this time with metal bars. "-- will serve as a power booster."

"Leave them alone!" Vaughan yelled. "Or I'll--"

"Or you'll what? What is it exactly that you intend to do? If you even try and use your power, you'll blast a hole in the wall, exposing yourself to the breathless ends of space. You'd just be dooming yourself." Megatron taunted. 

Vaughan wanted so badly to blast Megatron to kingdom come... but he was right. If Vaughan so much as made a move of retaliation, she was done for. She wasn't going to be any help to the Autobots if she was dead. 

After Astrotrain fired one more laser at Blaster, a bright yellow electrical glow surrounding him, he walked over and plucked Vaughan from the floor, clutching her in his fist. 

"Put her down!" Blaster growled through the pain. 

"Unlikely." Astrotrain replied with a smirk. 

"Starscream, Thundercracker, activate the machine." Megatron ordered.

The two seekers got to work, activating the large machine. The yellow sparks of energy that were surrounding Blaster, transferred themselves to the machine, and a massive wave of energy shot itself out and headed straight for Earth. 

"No!" Vaughan cried.

"Yes... and now for a test run." Megatron walked over to the machine, Thundercracker handed him a microphone. "Testing, 1, 2, 3..."

As Megatron did his work, Vaughan took a look around the room, scanning the Decepticon's base of operations. Nothing out of the ordinary. Until once she got her eyes on the machine, something seemed to catch her attention.

At the top of the machine, there were three big capsule like tubes, completely covered with the golden, electric energy. While it was hard to see with the machine working, Vaughan could of sworn she saw three objects inside the capsules. 

They looked like... bodies. 

"Greetings humans." Megatron began.

That snapped Vaughan back to attention as she glanced back at the Decepticon leader. "This is Megatron. I am the leader of the Decepitcons. Don't worry flesh creatures, soon you'll have a new leader to piece your planet back together."

"Or leave it in pieces." Cosmos mumbled. 

Vaughan couldn't quite hear the rest of Cosmos and Blasters conversation, but she hoped that somehow they were going to contact for help. 

"Soon the Autobots will be of no use to you. I control the air waves. But, we will return the airwaves to you if you are willing to cooperate. In exchange for the air waves, I want all of your energy reserves." Megatron continued. 

"What?!" Vaughan shirked. 

"Quiet you!" Astrotrain growled, shaking his fist violently. 

"I want your coal, your gas, your electricity, all of it! Then, and only then, will I return the air waves to you." Megatron finished. 

After his speech, Vaughan couldn't but grin when she heard the noises of classic rock, coming from Blaster's radio. Vaughan glanced over at the Autobot who was grinning, chuckling quietly to himself. 

"Good old Blaster." Vaughan spoke quietly. 

"What was that?" Astrotrain asked, looking down at her. 

"Nothing!" Vaughan replied quickly.

"Rah, it doesn't matter. It's already too late for the Autobots." said Starscream.

"For once Starscream, we agree. The more energy this machine consumes, the more powerful they become." Megatron grinned. 

"Wait, they?!" Vaughan gasped.

She froze, turning her attention back to the still floating forms inside the tubes at the top of the machine. Suddenly, three pairs of eyes opened, each glowing a bright colour. The one on the left was purple, the one in the middle was gold, and the third one was pink.

"What are they?" Vaughan asked with a whisper.

As she looked closely at the objects, Starscream and Thundercracker decided to head on out to cause some havoc on Earth with the air waves down.

Meanwhile, Megatron continued his demands through the microphone.

"And if my demands aren't met--"

Only to be interrupted again by Blaster's music. The red and yellow Autobot chuckled. "Ha, ha, ha!"

"Turn off that noise, fool!" Megatron ordered.

Megatron was so angry with the Autobot for disobeying him. He walked right over to him and he kicked him in the face! Not punched, but kicked! Vaughan gasped as he raised his cannon, aiming it at Blaster.

"That is it!"

As Blaster prepared for the impact, a random blast came through the ceiling, nailing the floor beside Megatron's feet. The Decepticon leader collapsed as he looked up to see a whole in the ceiling of his base. Everyone else followed his gaze to see the image of a grey rocket cruising by, preparing for a landing. It had a giant Autobot logo slabbed on it.

"Autobots! Prepare for battle!" Megatron commanded.

As he pushed himself back up to his feet, Astrotrain dropped Vaughan on the floor as the two of them ran for the door, making their way outside. Vaughan took this as an opportunity to quickly run over to Blaster and Cosmos who were still tied up against the wall.

"Are you two alright?" She asked.

"I think so." Cosmos nodded.

"I can risk using my powers," Vaughan thought a loud. "So I guess I'll have to do this the old fashioned way."

"And what is the old fashioned way?" Blaster asked.

He got his answer as he watched Vaughan attack the metal bars with her hands, pulling and pushing on them to see what would happen.

"I'm not so sure about that." Cosmos shook his helm.

Vaughan continued to go at it anyways. She couldn't risk tearing her space suit apart if she tried to blast the bars off with her powers. How would she be able to breathe? And that hole in the ceiling doesn't exactly help.

She heard sounds of metal clatter coming from outside.

"Release Autobots!" A loud, low voice boomed.

Whoever was out there fighting the Decepticons, she hoped they'd make it here soon to give her hand. 

And find out what or who were in those tubes.

And now that Vaughan got a good look at them, those tubes looked familiar.

That's when she realized they did look familiar to her.

They looked like the tube that Vaughan was trapped in. Put inside and locked away.

Back on Cybertron when Soundwave gave her Remix's powers. Her powers. And the second time when she was locked up in that warehouse. Soundwave doing something weird that time around. Was this connected somehow?

The electrical energy of the machine started glowing brighter and brighter, becoming more intense.

"What do we do?" Vaughan asked, looking up at Blaster.

"Now? It's time to inject some feedback." He answered.

"How about a little power boost Blaster?" Cosmos offered.

Cosmos raised his fists in the air, bright shots of laser fire soaring out of his knuckles as they struck the machine. A bright inferno erupted as it went up in flames. Vaughan glanced up at the tubes as the machine exploded. As the smoke surged up to the ceiling, Vaughan squinted her eyes to catch a look of any kind of struggle. 

But when her eyes managed to peer through the smoke, there were cracks and punched holes in the glass casing of the tubes, but there was nothing inside. 

Had whoever was in those tubes escaped?

But to where?

"That ought to clear the air waves!" Blaster smiled over at Cosmos.

"Guys, did you see that?" Vaughan asked as she pointed at the tubes.

"What is it Vaughan? That big inferno too much for you?" Blaster asked with concern as both of them looked over at the machine. 

"Sort of, but that's not what I mean! Do you see anything up top?" Vaughan asked again, jabbing her finger in the air.

Blaster and Cosmos looked upwards more, seeing the tubes. 

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary." said Cosmos. 

"Well, whatever or whoever was there, long gone by now." Blaster added.

Vaughan couldn't help but sulk a little bit. Had she imagined it after all? But she knew she saw it! Deep down, she knew she saw something. 

Suddenly, the machine started beeping, the noise getting louder and louder as the flames grew more intense. 

"Vaughan! Take cover! Now!" Cosmos commanded.

Cosmos opened up a large compartment in his chest. Vaughan scurried over to him, jumping inside as he closed the hatch behind her. Vaughan sat on the floor inside of Cosmos body. It didn't feel weird since she had been inside Autobots before, but this one felt different. 

Suddenly there was a loud 'BOOM' as Cosmos shook a little bit. Vaughan struggled to keep herself steady but she fell back. 

She shook her head, making sure not to feel dizzy.

"You alright?" A voice called.

Vaughan's eyes open wide, her voice gasping as Cosmos reopened the hatch of his chest. She poked her head out and spotted the tall, mighty form of the Autobot leader who freed Cosmos from his little trap.

"Optimus!" She squealed with relief as she ran out. 

Optimus knelt to one knee, offering a hand to her as she collapsed on it, giving the Prime a hug. 

"Vaughan! You're okay!"

Vaughan looked up to see Powerglide, Spike, and Carly enter the abandoned Decepticon base. Not only that, but Daphine, Josh, and Andrew were with them too!

"Guys?!" She exclaimed as the humans neared. "What are you doing here?"

"We came to rescue you of course!" Daphine smirked, crossing her arms. 

"Since we missed out on going to Cybertron, we thought the moon would be the next big thing." said Josh. 

"Thanks you guys. I'm glad I got friends like you to back me up when I need it." Vaughan high fived Josh while giving Daphine a hug. 

"Optimus, what do you say we turn this place into Radio Moon, with communications and everything." Blaster suggested as Optimus helped him up.

"Not a bad idea. I can get kind of lonely up here." Cosmos added.

"How about it Prime? I did save the day!" Blaster boasted. 

"And who helped you with that?" Vaughan grinned with a tease.

"Yes Blaster, but remember. Your volume, like any capability, is also a responsibility." Optimus reminded. "You must decide whether it's the right time or the wrong time to use it."

"I can help him with that." Vaughan smiled as she glanced up at the yellow and red Autobot. "Right Blaster?"

Blaster smiled back as he pushed one of his buttons on his chest, loud rock and roll music playing as he laughed and took off.

"Blaster!" Optimus yelled as he and Powerglide ran after him.

"Can't help it Prime!" Blaster yelled back from over his shoulder. "Dig it!"

The humans laughed at the site as the three Autobots ran for their ship. 

"Some Autobots never change." Vaughan shook her head playfully.

"We should probably go after them. That is our ride home, need I remind you." Andrew spoke up. 

"Then let's roll for it!" Spike chuckled as he led the way back to the Autobot ship. 

*******

Now it had been weeks since the events back up on the moon. Summer vacation was almost over and Vaughan and her friends were trying to make the most out their last few days of freedom, before heading off to college. 

They went to fairs, concerts, the movies, the drive in theatre kinds so the Autobots could tag along from time to time, go to the beach--

Oh, and speaking of the beach!

One hot day, Vauughan was performing at a benifit show at the beach. Music blaring out of the speakers, everyone dancing along. 

Vaughan would sing a phrase, then the audience would shout back one of the words.

As she looked out into the audience, spotting her friends and family, a thought came into mind. For the whole summer, her main objective was to spend as much time with her friends from school as possible, before everyone would head off to work or college. 

She kind of felt like that she was neglecting her younger cousin at some times. 

But then a thought came to find as she finished the first chorus. 

She ran over to the edge, reached out for her cousin and pulled him up on stage. The audience hollered and cheered for him as Vaughan tossed him a headset.

"Come on!" She smiled, waving a hand at him.

He looked down at the headset, then back at the audience. He shurgged it off, slipping the headset on and began to sing. 

"There's no doubt about who's number o-one."

"O-one!" 

"Cause when we boogie, we boogie second to no-one."

"No-one!"

"We rock on the beach, and on the waves we ro-oll." 

"Ro-oll!" 

"Feel it in the beat, in your heart, and sou-oul"

"Sou-oul!" 

Vaughan just watched Spike do his thing with complete amazement. She has known him for years and she had no idea he could sing! Especially that good! 

It was like, after hearing his voice and watching him perform, there was some kind of hidden connection Vaughan discovered. Something that wasn't there before.

But anyways, beach party aside, Vaughan and her friends made it their mission to make the most of the rest of their summer vacation.

The question is, what next?

And Vaughan was having even more trouble figuring that out as she couldn't stop thinking about those strange beings inside the tubes back up on the moon.

But were they even beings? Vaughan saw it herself, they had eyes! Glowing eyes! 

She thought about telling the Autobots, but she thought that they would think she was crazy! But then again, they all did discover that she was really a Cybertronian musician from another planet. 

Compared to that, it couldn't be nothing out of the ordinary. 

But even still, she worried that she just imagined it all. 

So for now, she only mentioned it to Blaster and Cosomos, who were there with her on the moon, Jazz, and Optimus. 

Those beings were trapped inside the same tube like containers the Decepticons put Vaughan in. This only made her think more, that there was a possibilty that somehow, in some way, that what she saw was somehow connected to Project: Remix.

She was so lost in her train of thought, that she didn't even notice her running into someone on the sidewalk of the school grounds of Juliard, School of the Arts.

She had to attend to the building that day for an orientation.

She looked up at the person she bumped into. It was a boy.

He looked slightly older than her, but not by much. 

He had light skin, had black hair with a small pony tail in the back, wore a blue head band on his forehead, and he had blue eyes. He also wore a black leather jacket with a orange shirt underneath, ripped up jeans, and brown boots with orange gloves. 

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Vaughan quickly aplogized. 

"Hey," The boy shook his head. "Not a problem."

The boy pushed himself up to his feet with ease before assiting Vaughan up from the sidewalk. "You here for the orientation?" He asked. He seemed to have some kind of a spanish accent. 

Vaughan nodded in reply as she picked up her backpack. 

"Just enter the main building over there, and there should be a group there waiting." he directed, pointing at the building behind him. 

"Thanks." Vaughan smiled. 

"You're welcome. See you later." he waved as he walked past her. 

Vaughan couldn't help herself, watching him as he walked away from her. Suddenly she felt all warm, and it wasn't because the heat. 

"Who was that guy?" She thought as she made her way towards the main building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 103 11
Hello! This a short story for shockwave x readers (Y/N) . Short summary- You are a scientist who got hired by shockwave to join his group of scientis...
5.1K 54 17
So this is my first story that I'm gonna write and I really hope that you will guys enjoy it. The story will be a mash-up of my favorite movies, TV-s...
6.6K 50 24
this story goes through the first transformers movie what happens when the Witwicky s adopt a baby and she does not know what happens when the transf...
7K 253 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...