My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Wound

428 33 2
By DarkFlower065

The sun rays penetrating through the windows illuminated the hotel room where two people were sound asleep. Ae moved a bit and opened his eyes trying to adjust to the bright sunlight. He felt a bit of weight on his chest so he looked down to see a mop of brown hairs. He smiled and started to stroke the hairs affectionately.

This was the perfect morning he had wished for. He stayed in the same position worried that his movements might wake up his sleeping lover. After sometime, the cute beauty moved in sleep slightly opening his eyes that rested upon the tanned skin of his fiance. He smiled to himself as he raised his head to meet the mesmerizing view of morning.

"Good morning khrab Ae." He greeted sweetly while he moved a bit adjusting himself in the arms of his young lover. "What time is it?" he questioned innocently. "8.30 am. You can sleep for a while. It's Sunday and there's no need to hurry to return back." Ae stated while gently rubbing Pete's back. "Then I want Ae to be there besides me." Pete demanded snuggling closer into Ae's chest.

"How can I ever say no to such a cute person?" Ae teased and pulled Pete against himself while he turned a bit letting Pete fit into his strong arms. They stayed in the bed for quite a while trying to feel each other's warmth before their peaceful moment was disturbed by ringing of cell phone. Ae extended his hand and grabbed the phone and quickly brought it in front to check the caller. He frowned as he saw Ohm's ID.

He took in a deep sigh as he pressed the answer button and placed the phone against his ear. "Hello!" Ae spoke keeping it short and straight. "Ae, sorry for having called you early morning. Nahm had called to inform that tomorrow we are having some important meeting. So, por and I were thinking that we could talk about it in evening. I hope you would be returning back by eve." Ohm informed. His voice was soft and had no hint of anger or his usual annoying words. He sounded more like pleading then demanding.

"Okay. I'll be returning in eve and we can talk about it. Bye!" Ae said and disconnected the call while he diverted his attention back to the person in his arms. He placed the cell phone back on nightstand and brought his hand forward to caress Pete's cheeks. The warm gesture made the cute guy smile and he moved forward to peck Ae's lips.

And will Ae be satisfied with a peck? As soon as those lips touched his, he grabbed Pete's nape holding him in place while he deepened the kiss. He leaned forward making Pete lie on his back while he grabbed Pete's wrist and brought them above the head holding them in a firm grip.

He bit on the bottom lip making the cute guy underneath him gasp and took the opportunity to thrust his tongue inside. The kisses were turning sloppy as their tongue fought for dominance and Ae was not ready to give up. Pete wriggled in the grip trying to pull away and Ae knew that Pete was short of breathe. He put some distance between them as he allowed his fiance to catch his breathe.

"Pete, do you mind if I......." Ae said looking down letting Pete know what he was indicating. Pete bit his bottom lip as he understood what Ae was implying to and spoke in his soft tone, "Ae, don't ask me the question when you already know the answer to it."

Ae smiled and then latched onto Pete's neck sucking and marking all around. They continued their morning session till Pete felt tired and had to stop Ae from continuing. After spending sometime on bed, Ae finally helped Pete to get fresh.

And as caring as Ae was, he had already brought the medicine for pain. After soaking themselves into the warm water for quite some time, Ae helped Pete clean up and then carried him to bed. He ordered breakfast for them and after eating, he made Pete take the medicines.

After spending the weekend together, Ae finally drove Pete back home and then headed back to his place. He knew that Ohm and his father would be waiting for him to discuss about tomorrow's meeting.

Monday morning, senior Intouch's Office:

The aged business was lost in going through some important papers when he heard a knock on this office's door. Without raising his head from the papers, he just answered the person on the other side of the door, "Come in."

The door clicked opened and the person walked in and stood in front of the desk waiting for senior Intouch to spare a look. He sighed and then placed the paper aside as he looked up to see Nahm standing in front of him. "Yes Nahm? What is it? Keep it short, I have to attend the meeting." Senior Intouch stated.

"Sir, it's about N'Fluke. I had already informed him to come early and yet there's no sign of him. Also he had taken a day off last week leaving his work pending. It's better if we appoint someone else in his place." Nahm spoke with a very polite voice. "Okay. Is that it?" He asked waiting for her reply. "Yes, sir. I am done. May I ask your leave now, since I have to prepare the documents for today's meeting." Nahm said taking a step backward and preparing to leave. Senior Intouch nodded in response and let the young woman walk out of his office before he gave a call to Ae asking him to come to his office.

Ae knocked the door of his father's office and then entered in. He had a hint that it's about Fluke since he had seen Nahm walk out of his father's office. "Ae, what time is Fluke going to come to work?" Senior Intouch inquired. "N'Fluke already arrived at 7.15 am in the morning. He was pretty early then I have asked him to. Presently, he is in the conference room getting everything ready for the meeting. Also, he had placed the required documents in their place for reference purpose." Ae informed.

Senior Intouch understood that Nahm had been lying about Fluke but he wanted to know why she was being this harsh to the little boy. "Okay, that's good. I don't know what is wrong with Nahm these days. She is always complaining about Fluke ever since he joined the office." Senior Intouch spoke his concern.

"Por, I'll take care of it. She is grumbling since she couldn't find anything else to complain about. Also, she had loaded Fluke with her own work and went out. When I noticed it, I just asked her to take care of her own work and not involve Fluke in it. She must be venting that anger on him." Ae replied thoughtfully.

"I'll talk to Ohm about this matter." The father stated. Ae nodded in response and then left the office since he had to take care of some urgent work before meeting.

Fluke was carrying the files to the conference room that were needed for the meeting. He had placed tags at pages marking them as important and also written in short what they contained. He was busy checking the files and failed to notice Nahm approaching him. The evil women smiled mischievously while she purposely dashed against the young boy making him stumble and fall down.

"Can't you see while walking blind fool? I would have got hurt because of you." Nahm yelled at the person who was lying on the floor rubbing his knee. His knee was bit injured and there were slight traces of blood staining his trousers. Fluke got up from the floor and apologized to Nahm and then began collecting the documents.

Nahm huffed and left the place with a smirk on her face. Fluke felt the burn on the skin around his knee as the fabric kept rubbing against the wound. Ignoring the pain he still continued to collect everything and then someone rushed towards him for help. The other person hurriedly collected the papers and handed over to Fluke who finally looked up to see the face he hated the most.

Ohm stood in front of him holding the papers handing it to Fluke. The little boy grabbed them quickly and turned his back and started walking towards the conference room ignoring the presence of Ohm.

"Fluke..." Ohm called out trying to stop the younger boy from walking any further. Fluke did stop in his tracks but didn't turn back. Ohm rushed towards him as he saw the little response from the other person. "Fluke, you should get your wound treated first, I'll take care of the files." Ohm spoke in concern and extended his hands to take the files from the little boy.

"You are worried about the wound that you can see through your eyes but what about those wounds that can never be treated with any medicines?" Fluke snapped and then walked away leaving Ohm to feel the hurt he had once inflicted on Fluke. Ohm stood there silent as he watched the little boy walk away from him. The blood oozing out from the wound had already stained the trousers of the guy to an extent that it was clearly visible. Ohm looked down on the floor and saw a sharp object lying there on the floor that had traces of blood. He now understood why Fluke's knee was bleeding that badly.

Ae had just arrived at the conference room and saw all the conversation between Ohm, Fluke and Nahm. He was boiling from inside as he saw the way Nahm had treated Fluke but what caught him off guard was the soft side of his brother towards the little boy. Ae could clearly see that Ohm was a totally different person when he was with Fluke and he wanted to know what had actually happened that caused so much of hurt to the innocent soul.

Ae held the door of the conference open for Fluke who thanked him and walked inside. Ae hurriedly grabbed the files from him and made him sit down on the chair. "N'Fluke, you should get your wound treated. You have already brought everything needed here so you can take some rest. I'll call N'Lay to take care of the wound. And you are supposed to take rest and not do any work." Ae stated and then called Lay asking her to come over to the conference room.

After sometime, Lay appeared at the door and then walked in greeting her boss. She then looked at the knee of Fluke that had stains of blood. She ushered him outside the conference room walking towards her place to get the first aid kit. She made Fluke sit down and cleaned the wound before tying up a bandage. After she was finished she asked Fluke to take rest as per Ae had ordered.

The meeting continued and Ohm was mentally absent all throughout as his concern for Fluke was occupying his mind. As soon as the meeting ended, he rushed out of the conference hurrying to check upon Fluke. Nahm who was present inside through out the meeting was a bit annoyed at the sudden action and thought of following Ohm but it was too late since he already disappeared behind the elevator doors.

He reached the place and peeked inside through the glass. He could see that Fluke was lying on bed with his knee covered with bandage and Lay was sitting there besides him talking to him. He felt relieved seeing the little boy doing fine.

He turned around and left the place without walking in to inquire about the other boy's condition. Ae was watching all this and he understood that his elder brother was turning soft.

Ae walked towards his father's cabin deciding to talk about this matter. He knocked on the door before he entered the office. His father was sitting on the chair with his eyes focused on the papers. "Por, I need to talk to you about something....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
41K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
Anti-Hero By L

Fanfiction

2.7K 173 17
THE GRUMPY FLUKE NATOUCH MEET THE LOVELY OHM THITIWAT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? Start - December 31, 2022 End - March 10, 2023
97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...