my bestfriends brother || geo...

By DestDest711

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, when Ava's best friend comes back to town and Ava starts to fall for her best friends brothe... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the cast and and a little note
other books

nine

1.3K 27 22
By DestDest711

I woke up from the sound of somebody calling my phone. I groaned before rolling over to get my phone, I answered and was immediately greeted with screaming.

"AVAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

"Nick, can you shut up for one second? I just woke up." 

"You JUST woke up?" 

"Yeah, I was up all night because of that photo George posted." 

"I was gonna ask you about that, what happened? I thought you guys we're keeping stuff on the down low so that Riley doesn't find out."

"Luckily, Riley doesn't follow George on Twitter so she won't see the photo. But, now everyone knows he has a girlfriend and I think George is mad at me for something I said..." 

"Oh, I know." 

"Wait, he told you?"

"He told me and Dream." 

"What did he say? Was he mad?"

"Not mad but, he was upset. But, Dream talked to him and made him understand why not streaming is a good idea." 

"So you think it's a good idea?"

"Of course it's a good idea. Nowadays, people be detectives. Like when that picture of Karl at the airport got leaked and everyone figured out we we're meeting up. JUST BY ONE PICTURE!" 

"That's exactly my point! Of course I wanna stream with my boyfriend but, I'm not ready for everyone to know about us." 

"Did you ask him to take the picture down?"

"There's no point, everyone's already seen it." 

Nick sighed, "Well, I just wanted to call and see if you we're still up for the stream later." 

"I don't know Nick, can we just cancel and do it another time?" 

"I don't mind. Just, take a break today. I'll text you later alright?" 

"Sounds good, bye Nick." I hung up the phone and put my hands up to my face. 

I sighed, I should call him. 

George was supposed to call me this morning but he never did so, I decided to be brave and call him myself. 

But before I could, I heard a knock at the door. 

Ally jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs, I followed. 

I opened my door and was surprised when I saw Riley standing there. 

"Hey Riley! What are you doing here?" 

"You never streamed last night." 

"Huh?"

"Yesterday you told me you had a stream planned, you never streamed." 

I gulped, "My PC stopped working so we had to cancel." 

"And you didn't think to call me so we could hang out?" 

"I- I'm sorry Riles I-"

"Ava, you've been acting weird lately. I mean, you come to my house and take really long bathroom breaks, you won't tell me about this mystery boy you're seeing and now you're lying to me about streaming?"

"But, I'm not lying I-" 

"No it's whatever. Here, I came to give you this." Riley said handing me a piece of paper.

I grabbed it, "What is it?"

"My mom's having a party to celebrate George hitting 9 million, she wanted to invite you." 

"Oh uh, thank you. Tell her I'll be there." 

"Okay." Riley said walking off.

"Wait, Riley-"

"Ava until you start being honest with me about everything, I don't wanna talk to you. I'll see you at the party." 

Riley got in her car and drove off. I looked at the piece of paper I held in my hand, he never told me he hit 9 million. 

Then, another car pulled up. This time, it was George. 

He got out of the car with a bag in his hand, "I know you said you had to stream today but, I wanted to see you. I brought food." He said, holding it up to his face smiling. 

"Aw, that's sweet George. Come on, it's cold out here." 

We walked back into my house and George set the food on the counter and started taking the containers out, "What'd you get?" 

"Almost everything. I didn't know what you'd like so.." 

"That's fine, I'll take this." I said, grabbing one of the containers and sitting down on the stool in front of the counter. 

George sat next to me and started to eat, I looked up at him, "You didn't tell me you hit 9 million, that's amazing Gogy." 

"That's another reason I came here, I wanted to tell you in person." 

"Well, I'm honored. This is a huge deal, I'm proud of you."

"Thank's Ava. But, I wish my Mom wasn't throwing me a party. I really only wanted to hang out with you."

"And you can, I'm not streaming today anymore." 

"Your not?" George said, looking at me confused. 

"Nick said it was okay for me to take a break today so I took the opportunity."

George nodded, "I'm sorry again for the photo, I should have asked you before I did anything."

"Yeah, you should have. But, everything's gonna be okay." I smiled. 

George shot me a small smile. I sighed, "So Riley showed up this morning." 

George looked worried, "And?"

"She knows I didn't stream last night. And, she thinks I'm lying to her about everything."

"Everything as in?" 

"I told her my PC wasn't working last night and she didn't believe me, and she knows I'm seeing someone but, I never told her who."

"Wait so, she knows about us?"

"Yeah but, she doesn't know it's you. And she wants to know who it is, she stormed off saying until I be honest with her, she wasn't gonna talk to her."

George scoffed, "That's so typical of her. It's not even any of her business." 

I looked over at George. He looked angry, "George, it's okay she just-"

"Ava this is our relationship, you don't owe her anything. And, I know it's hard but, you need to tell her that." 

"And then what? Her get even more mad and end our friendship completely?"

George sighed, "Look, all I'm saying is, all she ever did was run away and now all she wants to do is be in people's business. It's irritating." 

"I know George but, she's my best friend." 

"Then she should know when she's crossing the line." 

I could tell this was all stressing George. And I knew he felt mad, not at me, or our relationship, but at Riley. 

He sighed, "Look, I have to go see Sam." 

"What? I thought you ended things with her?"

"I know but, I can't yet. She's still not over her dad dying and I need to be there for her. Look, I promise I won't do anything with her. Can you just trust me?" 

I sighed, "I guess..." 

George smiled, "I promise, nothing will happen. You're coming to my party later though right?"

"Of course." I nodded.

"Then I'll see you there. Oh and, don't look too cute, it will be hard not being able to kiss you if you look that amazing."

I chuckled, "I'll try to look hideous. Now go and see your girlfriend." I playfully pushed George.

George rolled his eyes, "You're my girlfriend, she's just Sam." He said, leaning down to kiss me. 

"I'll see you later okay?" George said with his forehead against mine. 

"Mhm." I nodded. 

He smiled before grabbing his food and walking out the door, I waved him goodbye before he pulled out of the drive away. 

1213 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.4K 23
"will you describe it to me?" "it's fresh, and relieving. pure and contagious." "that's how you would describe me?" "i'd say so." georgenotfound x...
158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
109K 3.2K 14
*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this being writ...
34.4K 920 28
After George is hit with a tragedy he completely isolates himself from the people closest to him. A few years later, he runs into 2 old friends who w...