When Mr.Jerk Marries Ms.Brat

By moniagnes

"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was risin... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter- 32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39

Chapter-11

4.9K 202 11
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

Putting my head out of the blanket I looked around.

Lying on my stomach made my stomach hurt.

My head....

Wait, I know this feeling.

The feeling of your brain drained after having full blast with the help of alcoholism.

'Zane's middle name is Ava', a flash of memory from yesterday night crossed my mind.

To prevent my eyes from falling out of socket I closed my eyes also the mouth which was wide open beating eyes.

"This is crazy", I mumbled.

Covering myself fully with blanket leaving my eyes out to search around.

No danger detected.

I should escape from the dinosaurs which will be roaming around to eat me alive.

I slowly came out after freshening up, changing into a comfortable pajama and taking a pill for headache.

Feeling frustrated over my head ache I have not seen my face in mirror. Not even while brushing.

All the while I was a zombie with my eyes closed.

My head..I just wanna cut it out and place it somewhere far away.

Last time I remembered the pills were finished.

Who cares?

Opening the door I peeked my head outside.

Not a single soul.

Great, it's me just have to get out safely.

"Hi Brat", a voice came from the side of the door.

Zane's burning eyes came into sight.

"Oh my", I screamed in air.

"What the hell Zane?", I yelled at him.

Act calm and composing Livia. You can pull it out.

I trust you.

Taking a deep breath to calm my heart that's vibrating very bad.

He stared at me blankly.

"Have you seen mom?", I started searching for her.

"She called me for something important. I'll see you later", great escape.

I took a few steps opening the door as my shirt got tightened around my collar.

Is he serious?

He caught me by my collar.

"What are you doing Zane?", I asked acting irritated.

"You are behaving weird brat", Thank you almighty.

Seems like Zane had a black out too.

I sighed.

"I'm not", I relaxed.

He started invading my personal space as I walked back.

Why do I find wall every time I walk back?

And now I'm trapped between two walls.

His eyes glued to my face making me confuse.

"Brat, Do you remember anything from last night?", He asked confused.

"We had few drinks and dozed off. Don't you remember?", I smiled at him.

He smiled back and I found him staring at my face.

Weirdly weird.

The Zane I know is duh type.

The joke we will be laughing very hard Zane will be passing a look "Do you think I will laugh at your lame joke like these humans do, Get lost".

He rarely smiles.

Getting downstairs my mom laughed at me but she composed herself.

"You pulled a super stunt last night,doll", she told.

I shook my head at her as the devil followed me to kitchen.

"Morning Son", she chirped.

"Morning mom", god they have a beautiful relationship and my evil mind is being jealous.

Shoo bitch!

"You guys are the headlines", my brother aka 'I'm entitled to spout nonsense in our family' while V nudged him as they glared at each other.

When Xan's eyes fell on me he laughed?

"I don't find anything funny here", I gritted my teeth while Zane was with no reaction.

Is it calm before the storm?

You see he will not be this calm. His patience is always a thin line.

He shrugged and took his favourite seat.

I took seat next to him myself wondering  as my seat will be usually opposite to him.

Anyway it's his fault for ignoring me.

"Son,About headlines?", Dad called him while Zane shrugged.

Actually my family never cared about paparazzi and even they encouraged us to make into headlines all day in most weirdest way possible.

They never restricted us.

Dad shared an odd glance towards me like he is trying hard not to laugh.

What's will all of them? Even V was stifling her laugh.

"He wanted to do that for a long time and his wife did the honour of announcing to the world", Xan added making me close my eyes in annoyance.

V gave him a nice smack on his head.

That's my bestie.

"You should have considered my fourth choice girl", she told sharing a sharp glance with Xander while Xan coughed up furiously.

Her hold against the knife was tightened.

The choice where she offered to operate Xan into woman and marrying to Zane.

But she didn't mean that..

V can be very violent if she wants.

My mind is bursting with loads of questions.

I have to ask it out loud to stop the boom in my head.

"Why are you being silent Zane?", Here goes the first question.

"Am I?", He raised his eyebrow with a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Have you planned..wait you already pulled your prank on me right?", I frowned.

Panic took over me.

"Here have this", he passed some cheesy stuff which I love.

At the same time I was passing a spicy stuff towards him.

"I asked you a question jerk", I half yelled and expected him to react.

He sliced off my bread while I sipped on the milk.

He shrugged.

He brought his thumb to my upper lip and wiped of milk.

"I hate you more when you are an hopeless inhuman", I complained getting mad.

"You have to be grateful buffy. This man her reacts only towards you", Xan intervened again and I bet V was going to kill him.

Buffy is short for buffalo. My brother is a nut case and me calling him piggy making me second in the list.

V love to kill my brother not cause he annoys his sister. She want to find a reason to hate him.

I lost my appetite as I was being treated unfairly by my jerk of husband.

"You look beautiful brat", he whispered in my ears making me cough up furiously.

He helped me with water.

I remembered a thing.

"Piggy I wanna have a private talk with you", I told getting up from the seat walking to garden.

Zane was busy having talk with dad and mom while V is on her phone.

He followed me with a bored look.

"Um...it's really weird to have a talk with you on this topic. Anyway,Is anything wrong with Zane?", Following my question Xander shared a dark look.

"He still does that. Don't he?", He asked confusing me more.

"What? Is it a habit of him to drink late night?", I asked in surprise.

"That bastard..", he cursed under his breath.

"What's happening Xander? Is there anything I should know about him?", I asked as I was really worried about his situation.

Xander smiled at my question.

"You are acting like his wife", he smirked.

"Well technically I'm his wife", with a duh look.

"Don't worry..he will get back to his track now that you are next to him, he will be totally fine", he ended the conversation puzzling me more.

I will go crazy with lunatics of my home.

Always acting like a freaking mathematician who loves to throw puzzles at the poor student who literally have zero idea what's math is?

Better I get back to my work.

To say goodbye I walked back to home.

"I'm leaving for work", I announced.

"Wait", Zane stopped me while all others started laughing hard.

"You should check your face on mirror", he smirked and walked out before me.

Running to my room and standing before mirror I found my face was scribbled with black marker pen.

Moustache, bindi, a cherry on nose and blush on my cheeks.

Wait...I guessed it right.

That jerk was calm cause he pulled his prank on me already and all others were enjoying his prank.

"Zane Insane Ricardo, I freaking hate you", I screamed making the building shake.

I started wiping my face furiously with wet cloth.

But it's not going.

Which marker did he used on me?

I hate him...ughhhh...I hate you.

Well Livia Simmons you deserve it.

Ahhh, I cried in frustration.

*****
Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 218K 52
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
496K 20.4K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thornsπŸ₯€ He was the thorn that would destroy herπŸ”± Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
6.3M 247K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
444K 14.7K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...