(revived) Gremory Rose(Abused...

By SansofDestruction

Y/N Gremory, the youngest child of the Gremory Family, has been abused and neglected ever since the age of 4... More

BIO
weapons
Harem
Clarification
Prologue part 1: A Painful Beginning
Prologue part 2: Reborn as Rose
Prologue part 3 Duel Monsters
Prologue Part 4: A Fateful Encounter
Prologue Final Part: Y/n's Destiny
How's the Story, Outfit and Team MILM
Chapter 1: The Sibling Reunion
Chapter 1 part 2 Beacon Academy
Chapter 1 Part 3 Initiation
Chapter 1 part 4 Reunion both of Love and hate
Chapter 1 part 5 Help from a loved one
Chapter 1 part 6: 1st Day at Beacon part 1
Chapter 1 part 7: First day in Beacon part 2
Chapter 1 part 8: Meet the Bunny and A Fashionista
Chapter 1 part 9: Jaunedice part 1
Chapter 1 part 10: Jaundice part 2
Chapter 1 part 11: Forever Falls: Birth of the Elemental Gear
A/N: Giving Credit and Year worths of question.
Chapter 1 part 12: Peerage Training Exercise: Y/n vs RWBY
Harem part 2
Chapter 1 part 13: Rising Devil's Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 1 part 14: Arguing with the Demons
Chapter 1 part 15: Confliction with the Devils
Chapter 1 part 16: Help from others
Chapter 1 part 17: A Normal Morning
Chapter 1 part 18: Day outside the Academy
Chapter 1 part 19: The Challenge: Y/n vs Issei
Chapter 1 part 20: Black and White
A/N: 10 random Memes
Chapter 1 part 22 Black and White part 2
Chapter 2 part 1: I just left for one.. second...
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Awkward accidents
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Along came a Pest
Volume 2 Chapter 4: Removing the Pest: Y/n vs Weevil

Chapter 1 part 21: Runaway Guy and Gal... plus a Monkey

3.7K 60 22
By SansofDestruction

3rd P.o.V:

The scene opens late at night with Blake running as fast as she can into the courtyard. As she stops in front of the statue, she felt a hand appears from the darkness behind her and gently places itself on her shoulder which causes her to jump. She looks over terrified to see Y/n standing behind her with concerned look on his face.

Y/n: "W-woah easy Blake it's me!" *Blake relaxes a bit when she see it was Y/n before looking away ashamed* "I would ask if you're okay but...I don't think I need words to know what's wrong.." 

Blake: *upset as tears rand down her face* "I..I can't stay here... me and Weiss had a fight..and-"

Y/n: *wipes her tears away* "You were once a member of White Fang and but you left.." *Blake looks at Y/n shocked* 

Blake: "H-how?"

Y/n: "Well for one thing.. I knew you were a Faunus the first day we met." *slowly takes off her bow revealing her cat ears* "Bows don't usually twitch.... and the second.. well I know what it's like to have a dark past.." 

Blake: "i-I.." *Y/n the places his hands on her shoulder as he gives her a warm, but gentle comforting smile, which causes her to blush* 

Y/n: "I won't force you to stay...but you're still one of my team members.." *looks over to nearby tree* "Sun, I know you are up there.." *Blake goes wide-eyed before looking over to the tree, which begins to shake." "Ugh..." *pulls out a card*

"Joey.."

Joey: *thru Y/n's head* 'I'm on it..'

The scene changes to reveal Sun in the tree still looking down at Blake and Y/n, who in turn: was looking at the tree he was in.

Sun: *thinking* 'Shit I've been spotted maybe if I say nothing they will forge-' *hears this next to him*

Sun looks to his left to see a baby version of Joey (in Dragon form) Holding a glock to the monkey faunus' head.

Joey:  *smiles as he saying his greetings has a glock in his hand tilted sideways*

Sun immediately falls out of the tree startled from Joey, landing on the top of his forehead. Y/n and Blake turn their head wincing as if they were in pain.

Joey: "Well I did my job.." *returns back into the card, before Y/n puts away the card*

Sun: *sits up rubbing his head* "Ow... did Joey have to do that?!"

Y/n: *offers a hand for his friend, which the blonde takes* "Sun.. it's Joey" *Helps him up* "Well looks like all three need a place to stay.."

Sun and Blake: "Yeah.. wait.." *looks over to Y/n confused* "What do you mean all three?"

Y/n: *is seen holding his arms on the darkest part of the building with depressed tone has dark gloomy aura around him* "My....room... has been....compromised..."

Sun and Blake: *has anime sweat* "O-oh.."

Y/n: *looks over to them smiling* "But luckily I checked a motel room, we can stay there for the night...." *has nervous laugh as if he was scared of something*

Sun: *put arm behind his head* "Welp I don't have a place to crash so why not? Plus at least we can catch up! Hey maybe we can duel too!"

Y/n: "That be nice.." *walks off before looking back at Blake and Sun* "Come on!" *Blake and Sun follow Y/n*

(Timeskip)

Later that night: Y/n, Blake and Sun checked into the motel (Y/n rented  separate rooms for Sun and Blake) for the night, while Blake stayed quiet mostly, Y/n and Sun chatted.

Sun: "So...um Y/n?" *Y/n looks over to Sun, who had a look of confusion* "I know this is a bit personal.. but, the last time I saw you.. you didn't have an X scar on your face... What happened?"

Y/n: *sighs in irritation* "Well..do you remember.... when we talked about...'them'"

Sun: "Your old Family" *Y/n nods as Sun gets mad* "Yeah I remember, you told me that those Dick used to torture you alive. Fucking Scum Bastard.."

Y/n: "Yeah.. well let's just say.. our reunion showed they didn't grow up.." *This made Sun made furious*

Sun: "What, They did this to you?" *Y/n nods* "Those fucking Bastards! I should have been there, I would have clapped their ass back to Fucking Hell! No one mess with My Best Bud and gets away with it!"

Y/n: *looks over to Sun raising an eyebrow* "I thought your best bud was that Neptune guy.."

Sun: "Okay then 2nd Best Bud!" *Y/n merely sighs before Sun wraps around his shoulder* "Point is that I got your back man!"

Y/n: "Heh, well that's a good thought, thanks Sun!"

Sun: *as they walk to their rooms* "It's not a thought man! It's a fact!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 2.8K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
239K 2.3K 20
Y/N rose, the adopted son of Summer and Taiyang. he was supposed to have a happy life, but seeing the title he obviously didn't. he was beaten and ab...
921K 9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
715K 9.2K 114
"Death does not discriminate." -Y/n Gremory, formerly Y/n Rose. Y/n Rose was the older brother of Ruby Rose, but was abused and neglected by his fami...