My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Quality time

557 34 7
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Ae drove towards hotel where he had already made reservation for dinner and overnight stay. He had asked to arrange for a romantic candle light dinner and already placed order for Pete's favorite food beforehand. When they arrived, they were soon guided towards table, Pete's eyes sparkled as he saw the arrangement.

Ae stepped forward and pulled the chair out for Pete. Pete smiled as he made himself comfortable. Ae occupied the chair placed on the other side. The light coming from the candle was making Pete's face glow.

"Ae, thank you for this beautiful evening" Pete spoke in his soft voice. "Love, I wanted to celebrate this day and make it memorable. This is just the beginning of many more beautiful celebrations." Ae spoke as he held Pete's hand. Ae looked into the eyes of Pete and could see them sparkling with joy.

The food soon arrived and both the boys got busy eating while they spoke about today's event. Pete seemed more confident now after the success of his first exhibition. Ae had been contemplating with the idea of exhibition for quite some time before he finally convinced Pete about it. He spoke to both the families about it and everyone was happy to hold the exhibition.

Patchara took the responsibility to look after everything and Deli and Tuli were helping her in the work. The person who was most excited about this exhibition was Yim. For her, knowing that there's going to be an exhibition of her uncle's painting was the most joyful moment. When her mother told her about the event, the little girl ran through the whole house screaming in joy.

After they were done with dinner, Ae pulled Pete towards the room which he had already booked for tonight. Pete excused himself to get fresh while Ae walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air. It was already 9.00 pm and the street lights were on with busy traffic rushing through the lanes. The view from the room looked beautiful and Ae was lost in admiring it.

There was a small click sound and Ae turned his head to look at Pete who just stepped out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. His hairs were wet and there were tiny droplets of water on his body that glittered in the dim light.

Pete moved towards the bed with a towel around his neck which he was using to dry his wet hair. Ae took in a sharp breathe at the view and he walked inside the room while he closed the balcony door. Pete turned to look at Ae who was walking straight towards him. He gave his fiance a sweet smile as he continued with his work.

Ae stood in front of Pete watching him intensely as his hands moved to grab the towel that was hanging around Pete's neck. He pulled it away gently and tossed it aside while he wrapped his strong arms around Pete's waist.

"You are looking beautiful." Ae commented and sniffed Pete's neck breathing in the sweet smell of shower gel Pete had just used. "Roses......." Ae said in a raspy voice as his lips brushed against Pete's collar bone making a shiver run down Pete's spine.

Ae pulled back and looked at Pete, his eyes were hooded with lust as he stared into his lover's eyes. He raised his hand and placed it on Pete's cheek while he rubbed his thumb over the lips and moved it towards chin pulling the bottom lip along which snapped back into the place when released. Pete could see the hunger screaming through Ae's eyes and his lips parted at the sight as he felt his breathing became uneven.

Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips on Pete's neck making the cute guy close his eyes at the touch. Pete moved his hand towards Ae's back and then clutched onto the fabric as Ae moved his lips towards the jaw, cheeks and finally rested on the lips.

It had been a while that Ae and Pete had spent some time alone after the trip. As soon as they were back, they got engaged and then both got busy in work. They would visit each other but there would be people around and so they didn't get to be as close to each other as they were now. The tension that was built inside both of them finally found its way out.

Ae kept kissing Pete softly sucking the plushy lips while tilting his head in order to get better access to the lips. His hand slowly moved to the sash of the robe and pulled the knot letting it fall open exposing the milky white skin. Pete felt the cold air touch his skin as the bathrobe was hanging lose over his body. Ae pushed the fabric and let it fell pooling around Pete's ankle on the ground and Pete was now left in just his boxers.

"It's cold...." Pete whispered. Ae gently moved towards the bed and pushed Pete to lie down while he got rid of his clothes leaving just the boxers. Pete's eyes were looking at the defined muscles and abs of his young lover who was now hovering above him.

Ae leaned forward supporting his weight on his elbow while he bent down to kiss those inviting lips. Pete snaked his arms around Ae's neck pulling him closer, trying to feel the warm skin against his own. Ae moved his hands, slightly lowering them to Pete's waist and then wrapped them around in firm grip before he flipped to lie on his back with Pete on top.

Pete was caught off guard and didn't get chance to process what was happening, as a result he didn't get chance to hold himself up. He was lying on Ae's chest with all his weight over his fiance who held him in firm grip. Their lips were still sealed and Ae was now licking his crack. Pete parted his lips granting Ae access to his warm insides.

Their tongues were colliding against each other as they licked and sucked, the saliva smudging around their lips and chin. Pete's hands were resting on Ae's shoulder while Ae's one hand was circled around Pete's nape while the other moved towards the boxer. Ae slipped his hand inside the fabric and grabbed those soft butt cheeks and squeezed them making Pete moan.

Their lengths were already hard and rubbing against each other as they moved to fit into each other perfectly. Ae was enjoying squeezing the soft flesh and Pete has closed his eyes as he was getting drowned in pleasure. Pete moved his hips making their groins ground against each other. The contact was so blissful that Ae groaned and wanted to rip apart the last remains of the clothes.

Pete pulled away from kiss and looked at Ae who looked like a beast ready to devour his prey. Pete moved a bit to sit up straddling Ae's lap while supporting his weight on his heels. Ae got up and held Pete by waist while he moved his lips towards the nipples. He licked the bud and then sucked them making the cute guy arc his back as moans escaped his lips. Ae kept abusing the tits till they were swollen, hard and a little darker. All this while, Ae was moving his hands sensually over Pete's waist making him needy for touches.

Pete had his arms hooked around Ae's nape pulling him closer and fisting into his hairs. Ae pulled back and looked at Pete whose eyes were getting clouded with desperation for touch. He didn't waste any more time and swiftly removed the last hurdles from their path. He groaned as his length sprung out form the boxer.

Pete bit his bottom lip invitingly as he looked at Ae. They were naked and their lengths were now rubbing against each other and the leaked precum was creating a perfect friction. Ae wrapped his arms around Pete pulling him closer and almost crushing him against his own body.

Ae sealed their lips into a passionate kiss as he extended his hand to grab the lube he had kept on the nightstand a while ago before he had walked into the balcony. "May I?" he asked for the permission from his fiance since it had been quite a while that they have got intimate and he was worried that Pete might get hurt. Pete nodded in response and lowered himself more while he spread his legs wider allowing Ae to get better access to his sweet hole.

Ae smeared his fingers with lube and then lowered them towards the hole while he whispered into Pete's ear, "I want you to keep kissing me while I prepare you. Let me know how you feel when my finger play with your hole through the kisses." He then bit the earlobe and pulled it with teeth while he moved his fingers towards the puckered hole. He circled them around the rim muscle teasingly before he inserted them into the tight hole.

Pete sealed their lips immediately as the fingers invaded his lower region. There was a small resistance from the inside of the walls as Ae moved his finger deeper and deeper wriggling in between to make space. Pete started to suck the lips as he felt the finger invade his lower region.

There was a little resistance to the finger as it had been a while that they made love. Ae moved the finger inside circling it and pulling out and pushing in making Pete deepen the kiss desperately. Unconsciously, Pete started to move his hips meeting the movement of Ae's finger.

Ae knew that Pete was adjusted to the finger and took the opportunity to insert another one. Pete tensed up a little but soon adjusted to the sensation. Ae was now moving his finger to extend the walls more. His other hand was holding Pete by his waist.

After sometime he thursted in the third finger and Pete felt the pain, as a result, he bit on Ae's lip. Ae started to rub Pete's back trying to soothe the pain while he moved his fingers inside the tight walls. Soon he found the prostate and started to tease it and Pete started to kiss him passionately, sucking and nibbling in between.

Ae continued to prepare Pete for a while before he felt that it was enough. He pulled away from Pete and extended his hand to grab the condom. He ripped open the packet and then covered his throbbing member with the latex. He applied lube over it and then looked at Pete who was the sinful beauty at this moment. His lips were swollen, hairs messy, saliva was smudged around his lips and chin, eyes filled with desire and cheeks stained crimson.

Pete held onto Ae's shoulder as he lowered himself over the hard rod. The length breached through his tight walls and he could feel each vein as the hot rod penetrated through his rear end. His grip on Ae's shoulder tightened, almost leaving marks as he tried to adjust to the pain. Ae kissed Pete trying to distract him form the pain while his length was invading Pete's interior.

Finally, the length was completely buried inside the hole and Pete had his eyes shut while Ae kept kissing him and whispering praises to him. Ae's length was really thick and every time they got intimate, Pete tried his best to adjust to it; he liked the pain that was accompanied with pleasure.

After sometime Pete started to move over the length, each time he lifted himself and then dropped back again on the hard rod, he could feel the thing expanding his walls more and more. There was a slight burning sensation and finally he moaned loudly as the length hit his sensitive spot. Ae grabbed his waist while he tried to move his hips meeting Pete's movements. He aimed for the prostate pulling out moan after moan from Pete.

"Ahh.. Ae... Too deep..." Pete moaned as he moved his hips. His voice was making Ae feel more and more aroused. "Baby... You take me so well... Umm... hahhhh..." Ae whispered into his ear. They were hugging each other tightly as they continued to move.

Ae's pent up desire was getting conveyed through each move and each word, "Pete.... Too good... You are so tight... Aaahhh..." his words were making Pete's body tingle all over.

"Ae... Ahh... Yes... There... do it again..." Pete moaned as Ae hit his prostate. "You like it.... Ummm... I'll give you.... Hahhh.. Everything you want.... Ahhh.." Ae spoke as he thursted upwards.

There was heat radiating through their bodies that were covered in sweat. The cold atmosphere didn't mattered anymore as the heat enveloping them had already had them sweating. Pete spread his legs little more allowing Ae's length to penetrate more deeper.

Ae groaned as he felt the tight walls clenching his member. "Pete.. hahh... Don't squeeze..." Ae said as he tightened his grip on Pete's waist. Pete pulled Ae closer as he sealed their lips kissing roughly as he moved his hips. Ae fisted his hands into Pete's hair holding him closer as he continued to respond to the ferocious kiss.

Soon, Ae found himself at the verge of climax, "Pete.... Baby.... I am.... Aaahhh.... Going to come.." Ae tried to convey. "Ae... Ummm... I am.... also.... Ahhhh..." Pete couldn't utter anything further as he felt his body tremble as the white liquid spurted through his member. Ae thursted for few more times before he emptied himself into the condom. He held Pete's waist as the cute guy rested his head on Ae's shoulder.

Ae wrapped his arms around Pete stroking his back gently as he helped his fiance to calm down. Pete was already exhausted from the hot session and couldn't move anymore. Ae helped him to lie down on bed and moved to get some tissues to clean him up.

Ae gently rubbed Pete's stomach that was painted with the semen and then cleaned himself. He tossed the tissue aside and then removed the condom and threw it into the dustbin. He then got onto the bed and pulled the duvet to cover their bodies.

He pulled Pete closer to his chest wrapping his arms around him. "I missed you a lot.." Pete said and kissed Ae's chest softly. "I missed you too a lot my love.... I hope these days passes by quickly and soon the day of our wedding will come. I don't want to keep asking for permission from everyone to spend time with you." Ae said and kissed Pete's forehead.

"I love Ae so much." Pete said with a sweet tone. "I love you too my baby. Few more days and then we are going to be together forever." Ae stated pulling Pete closer. They closed their eyes letting sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
18.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
52.2K 2.8K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...
135K 4.5K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...