ALONE [JJK]

StupidButCute00 tarafından

"Your eyes are like smoke: gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours, his arms only slightly loo... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
IMPORTANT
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two -Part 01-
Chapter Fifty Two -Part 02-
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine

Chapter Thirty-three

3.1K 226 44
StupidButCute00 tarafından

Chapter Thirty-Three, 

The hotel room was bathed in the hues of nature, a story told in strong browns and Sahara beige. It was really the the kind of space that let the calm self rise and breathe, Jungkook telling you to relax and enjoy your time alone was on point, you needed that

After changing the bandage of your arm wound. Laying down on the comfortable bed, looking at the ceiling and enjoying the quietness of the 17th floor room was all you did for the past couple of hours. This little time was probably the first time you let yourself completely relax, you, yourself was surprised by how you didn't overthink or made yourself anxious by rewinding the past and rethinking the future. You just let your heart beat slowly and your mind rest peacefully. You could finally feel the effects of meditation.

"I knew staying in a high floor room was helpful, I should start saving money to get a new apartment!" You smiled not exactly knowing why, maybe the thoughts that you'll feel this peace everytime you go home was exciting or comforting. Comforting as letting yourself know the war you have inside your head will some day ends. 

'What about her house? You'll sell it?

"No, that's why I said I'll save money." You sighed. Doctor Kim was the woman who adapted you when you were sixteen, she was the only person you could trust after many years of learning how humans can be cruel and heartless, you lived in her house in London for three years before she passed, you only learned that she legally took you in as a daughter and even prepared the papers for your Korean nationality a year later. She left all her money to you and paid for your education as well as giving you her house in Seoul writing that she wanted you to have a place to call home. Therefore you could never sell the house, true, it was expensive consider the area and the fact that it was a traditional house, if you sell it you can get a nice apartment but ........ It was her house. It reminded you of her and you could never let it go. 

With a deep sigh, you turned to the right and picked up your phone from the night stand after it was completely charged, the first thing you did was checking the hour, it was 12:30 then opened your email app. There was a couple of Emails from the phone company and one from Detective John from London, he sent it five hours ago, probably when you were on the way to this city. 

You ignored the rest and opened his email.

(07:14 AM from: Detective.J19*5@yahoo.com  - Hello Y/N, I hope you're doing well ..... I heard from your Chief that you were injured during a mission, well I also know it was just a scratch wasn't it? Lol ......

"Asshole!" You rolled your eyes and continued reading

(Which means you are free now Lol..... I need a favor, I sent you a file and a video below. It's the newest interview with Charlie Alfred Jr . I need your help in profiling his behavior...... Me and a few fellow detectives noticed his strange words as if he already memorized everything he was saying ....... It's also ........... a little disturbing and very similar to a case we worked on years ago.......... I will really appreciate your help darling...... Take care......... Call me if you have any questions.)

"I knew he'll never leave me alone!" You shook your head in disappointment but you weren't annoyed the slightest. Detective John was one of the few police officer that helped you and was nice to you while working with London PD, you promised you'll help him when you were leaving to Seoul and he also promised to keep an eye on you which he did. 

'We have nothing to do anyway, let's check this Charlie guy!

Suddenly you heard a knock in the door, then a male voice speaking from the other side, "Room service, I brought your lunch! 

Lunch? You blinked twice in confusion before standing up and walking toward the door, you opened it to find a young man in the hotel uniform with a food cart next to him, "Good afternoon Miss, I have brought your lunch as it was ordered... Please inform us if something is missing or you need anything else!" He smiled.

"But I didn't order anything!" You titled your head in confusion. 

"Mr.Jeon had ordered us to bring lunch to room 402 at exactly 12:30, Miss!" The man explained. Mr Jeon ? So Jungkook is r.Jeon now..... 

"Thank you!" You nodded to the man and allowed him to push the cart inside the room, "Amm excuse me, is it possible you could bring me a laptop? I have some work to do!"

"Of course, Miss.... I will bring it right away!" The young man bowed and excused himself, closing the door behind him.

'Wow, it feels good being treated like some rich woman, isn't it Y/N?

You chuckled, "It sure is!" You stared at the food then placed the tray on the bed and looked at it for a couple of seconds. 

'I wonder how much it cost?' 

"Well, I won't risk it!" You nodded taking your phone you snapped a picture.

12:35 To Firefighter J.J: (You sure I don't have to pay for this later?) 

seen: 12:37

.

12:37 From Firefighter J.J: ( No, You're welcome and Enjoy your food )

You smiled and placed the phone next to you on the bed as you crossed your legs and sat comfortably.

 "Guess we're safe!" You smiled, your stomach finally announced that it needed food as soon as possible. It is usually like that, you won't remember to eat but once the food is placed next to you you get from okay to starvation real quick. 

The first bite was heaven, the meat was cooked perfectly that it almost melted in your mouth, the sauce, the creme, the bread, and everything was delicious, your energy was lifted immediately.

Whoever said The belly rules the mind was right. 

Your phone vibrated again announced the arrival of a new notification. You took a small sip of water before taking it and check.

13:10 From Firefighter J.J : ( Don't eat too much, you'll need space for tonight's dinner!!) 

13:11 To Firefighter J.J : (Rude......What kind of men say that to a woman?)

13:11 From Firefighter J.J: (Oh come on ... You'll end up opening your jeans' button for air!"

Your jaw drops! "What did he just said.........." 

'He just said you have a big sto-'

"Shut up.....  I fucking read that" You clenched your fists and bite your lips thinking of a way to respond hating the way you didn't feel annoyed with his teasing, in fact, you couldn't help but smile.

13:14 To Firefighter J.J : (Be careful Jeon..... I ate the last person who commented on my weight!)

13:15 From Firefighter J.J : ( Lol I definitely did not mention your weight Detective! ...... I am just saying, the food in the restaurant is so good.... will be a waste to go there on a full stomach) 

It's bold of him to assume I won't be hungry by 7 if I ate now.

'Huh men think we don't feel hungry all the time?

"Guess so......"

13:16 To Firefighter J.J: (Fine Fine...... Go do whatever you're doing, see you later!) You responded.

'Y/N.........'

"What?" You placed the phone down.

'I t-think he is right!'

You bite your lips and looked down at your pants, the first two buttons were opened and the little embarrassing bump made you sigh. You always wear tight pants and it becomes a habit to open your buttons to eat because it's a little uncomfortable eating with something pressing on your stomach. 

"Shit" You looked down at the empty dishes of food, "I ate everything ........."

'You'll need to start working out after recovering,'

"I am not fat!" You rolled your eyes and stood up to look at yourself in the mirror. Turning right and left to check your stomach. 

'You're not but ........ Your pants won't fit-'

"They won't look tight if I don't wear any!" You smirked.

'Wh-'

Again, a sudden knock on the door followed by the man's voice was heard. "Room service, I brought the laptop!"

You quickly fixed your shirt and walked to open the door.

"Hello Miss, I hope you enjoyed the food!" He bowed

"Yeah..... More than I intend to!" You sighed allowing the man to enter again. "You can take the dishes, I already finished."

"Very Well, Miss......" He placed the laptop and the wine bottle on the coffee table before placing the dishes on the food cart, "The balcony in our hotel is a nice place to work or study, Miss!" He added.

You followed his gaze to the balcony and nodded, "Thank you!" 

You watched him leave then grabbed the laptop and the wine he brought and walked into the balcony.

He was right, the place was beautiful, you can see the whole city from here and it's calm and the air is refreshing to focus. 

You sat on the stool and poured the wine inside the glass before opening your email on the laptop. 

"I will just check the file for now," You told yourself.

Police Criminal Report

Case No: 2138            Date: 11.04.20**

Reporting Officer: John Duncan             Prepared by: Trevor Smith

Name of the suspect: Charlie Alfred Jr         Age: 45      sex: Male

Birthplace: Hackney - London - UK         Occupation: High school Math teacher

Height: 1.84 cm     eye color: brown     scars and marks: non

Crime: Child abuse - Kidnap - Child ra*e      Place of arrest: Westminster - London 

"All three?" You sighed, "Asshole!" With cursing the man you closed the laptop.

'W-what you finished already? '

"It takes a while, It's better if I start when I come back from dinner." 

'Really? that long?'

You walked back into the room to grab your jacket.

"The asshole is a math teacher,  I suppose we're dealing with a smartass." You grabbed your bag and walked toward the door, "He's accused with Child Ra*e I will need to carefully check his case, a few hours won't be enough!' 

'Where are we going now?' She questioned when you stood next to the elevator.

"Making some regret calling me fat!" You smirked.

.

"So....... Where should we start?" You looked right and left the moment you entered the mall, a lot of people walking around shopping but you still don't know what to do. Also, all your clothes were from online shopping and most of them aren't ........... dresses!

'We're buying a dress?

"Told you..... I won't have to worry about my pants being tight if I didn't wear one!" You told yourself and finally spotted a shop that seems to be selling women's clothes. "He and you always criticize my choice of clothes so............ I will show both of you that I can wear something else but pants." 

.

It was almost 5 when you returned to the hotel room, exhausted, You throw the bags on the other bed and lay down to rest your feet. "Damn who thought shopping is exhausting more than Taehyung's training!"

'You sure will wear what you bought?' concerned, she asked. 

"Of course," You sighed, cheeks enjoying the comfortable pillow, "I didn't spend a thousand dollars to throw them away." 

'O-kay

After a few minutes of resting, you walked to the shower and took a nice warm bath, before you started to prepare yourself. with a towel wrapped around your body you stared at the dress on the bed and bite your lips, "The woman in the store said I looked good in it and she didn't lie............ I don't have anything to worry about, right?"

'Yes, you have!'

You rolled your eyes, annoyed at the way she always attempt to ruin your mood. "I don't!" 

'What if he'll think you prepared this for him?

"I did prepare this for him....... To show him that I am not fat and everything! Idiot"

'I meant for him as in............ a date!'

The moment your subconscious pronounced the word, your whole body froze. As if reality just slapped the shit out of you, "Fuck!" 

'You seriously didn't think about the option?' The way she was surprised annoyed you, aren't you me? 'What else it could be idiot? a man asks a woman for dinner and she dresses beautifully like she never did before.......... '

"Did he ask me for a date?" You blinked finally noticing the situation, " I ......I m-mean we did things l-like..... worst than that."

'Yeah I know!' She rolled her eyes, 'But a date is something else!' 

"Oho how about you shut the fuck up .......... It's not a date it's just a normal dinner"

.

"Oh..... congratulations Young lady!" The Taxi diver suddenly congregated you after you told him you wanted to go to the Green Ribbon restaurant.

"Huh?"

"Sorry Sorry It's supposed to be a surprise! my bad my bad"

"Excuse me? I don't understand what you mean."

"The green ribbon is famous for a marriage proposal! In Busan, everyone knows that......... " He laughed while driving, "I suppose you'll be meeting your boyfriend, am I wrong?"

"O-of course you are wrong!" You blinked and shook your head faking a laugh. "I don't have a boyfriend ...... it's just a dinner"

'I said a date..... and now a marriage proposal' She laughed.

"Huh then maybe he'll confess?" he laughed again, "I drove many girls in your case!"

"No!" You said right away, "Definitely no! there's no chance!"

He laughed "Alright alright." 

.

To be continued...

😏😏😏😏

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

273K 13K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
123K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...