Not What We Expected. {JJK x...

By SSears90

~A BTS horror story~ The boys are sent on a vacation by their manager, but the location they end up in has a... More

We're Going on Vacation!
Is This A Joke?
Unsure.
The Whisper.
Listen To Me (Pt. 1)
Listen To Me (Pt. 2)
Something To Accomplish.
Talk To Me.
A Day Well Spent (Pt.1)
A Day Well Spent (Pt. 2)
Please Not Again.
HYUNG! PLEASE!
Do You Understand Me?
Hit.
Sick.
Where Is He?
Just A Nightmare, Right?
Come Back Home. [Part 1]
Come Back Home. [Part 2][Final]
🏆Achievements🏆

I Won't!

1.8K 91 8
By SSears90

The rest of the members decided to end the game of UNO, as nobody was quite in the mood to play anymore. They decided to chill out and watch TV, again not caring what they watched. They'd be lying if they said they weren't getting bored, they were actually pretty excited that they'd be leaving early at this point. Jimin was cuddling Jungkook on the couch when Jungkook decided he didn't want to wait anymore.

"I'm gonna go talk to Joonie-hyung now," said the maknae. The members all gave him a concerned stare.

"I think you should give him more time to cool off." Jimin wanted Namjoon to be calm when Jungkook talked to him.

"Its been over an hour, I'm sure he's fine." Jungkook was too impatient to wait any longer. He wanted to reconcile his relationship with his hyung as soon as possible.

"I can go with you." Taehyung didn't want to admit out loud that he was nervous of the situation.

"No. I can talk to him myself, I'm not a baby."

Jimin was being persistent. "Kookie I think you should give him some more space. If he's still mad at you, you might not like the outcome."

"Come on guys, we've seen Namjoon mad before. What's he gonna do? Probably just tell Jungkook to go away at most." Hobi was annoyed that the maknae's were talking about Namjoon like he was some kind of monster, but at the same time he was also still upset over the whole situation. Namjoon had no business saying the things he said.

"What's he gonna do?" Taehyung walked over and grabbed Jungkook's arm to expose the scratches. "Maybe this again?"

Jin and Yoongi shot each other a nervous look. Jin was getting an uneasy feeling seeing his three maknae's start to question Namjoon, he was sure the scratches had to have been an accident, but he agreed that Namjoon had been more than out of place with his comments .

On the other hand, Yoongi had quietly been monitoring the leaders actions and can't deny he had noticed the progressive aggression towards the baby of the group. He didn't care that Jungkook didn't like being called a baby, but to Yoongi his youngest maknae was still a baby to him, and he was frustrated that such a cute and innocent soul was having to put up with so much. 

"I told you the scratches were an accident! Just drop it, please. I'm going upstairs!" Jungkook forced himself out of Jimin's arms and stormed off toward the staircase.

"Wait," Yoongi started, "If he starts being mean to you, come get me. I'm over his disrespect."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and continued towards the leaders room, everyone was watching him go up the stairs.

Once out of sight, Hobi took the remote and turned the volume down on the TV.

"Why'd you turn it down?" Jin asked.

"Just incase. "

"Just incase...what?" Jin knew the answer, but wondered if Hobi was thinking the same thing.

"You know hyung...just...incase."

Just incase Namjoon tries to start another fight.

Upstairs, Jungkook quietly knocked on his leaders door. "Joonie-hyung?" he asked quietly.

There was no answer, so he knocked again, but there was still no answer. Maybe Namjoon actually was still upset and didn't want to talk to him? A lump of sadness crawled up Jungkook's throat. He decided to slowly open his hyungs door to find him asleep on his bed, with a book sprawled across his chest. Namjoon always read a book to de-stress, but he was surprised to see he had fallen asleep, he'd just have to talk to him later.

Jungkook turned around to walk out when he heard Namjoon speak up.

"Hey," he said sitting up in his bed, "Come here." He lifted his arm up gesturing for Jungkook to come lay down with him. Jungkook stood there hesitant, he wasn't sure he wanted to be that close right now.

"Kook it's okay." Namjoon tried to reassure him. The maknae slowly went over and crawled into bed with his hyung, resting his head against Namjoon's chest. Namjoon put his arm around Jungkook and gave him a tight hug. It was silent as neither of them spoke, until Jungkook began releasing tears onto Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon watched his maknae's tears for a moment before he began to cry himself.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry." Namjoon used his sleeve to dry his tears as well as his maknae's.

"Whatever I did, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did hyung. How can I fix it? You've been acting so mean to me lately and I can't figure out why and I don't know what to do. I miss you. I'm sorry if I'm a bad brother I promise I will do better!" Jungkook's sobs were muffled as he buried his face into Namjoon's chest. He didn't know how to get his leader to love him again, the way he had not even two days ago, and it was tearing him apart. He must've failed at being a little brother somehow. He must've said or done the wrong thing. Maybe he had taken a joke too far? Or had been disrespectful and never realized? A million reasons swirled through his head.

Namjoon hugged him tighter. His heart was so broken. He couldn't believe how mean and nasty he'd been to his little brother, but also never realized how bad Jungkook now felt on the inside. A bad brother?! Jungkook is the best maknae in the world!

"Kookie!" Namjoon was sobbing now too. "You never did anything wrong okay?! Never! It was me. I'm the bad brother. I promise you you're an amazing brother and I'm so sorry for everything. I'm done being mean now, I promise. I'm so sorry I hurt you so much, I never meant to. I don't know what came over me, you know how much I care about you. I love you so much Jungkookie, we all do. You know that right? All six of us hyungs love you so much. You know why? Because you're an amazing brother. Please realize that. Me being upset has to do with my own issues. Its nothing you could ever possibly understand."

Namjoon didn't want to tell Jungkook that he's seen the black figure too. The other members had already spent a lot of time trying to convince the maknae it was just a bad dream, he didn't want to ruin that progress. Telling the maknae he'd seen it too would just scare him more. Especially if he admitted the figure was trying to hurt the boy.

"But what if you get mad at me again? I mean you've been mad at me before but you're usually always so calm. Recently  though you've been more than just mad. Youve been...mean. First screaming at me, and throwing my cards, and..." Jungkook hesitated but pulled his arms to show the scratches. "And this. Why'd you do this?"

Namjoon felt his heart sink to the floor. He grabbed both of Jungkook's arms and gently felt the scratches. "I...I did this to you?" More tears filled his eyes.

"Yes. When Yoongi hyung said we were leaving early you got mad and started digging your nails into me. It scared me, hyung."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize." Namjoon's voice trailed off when he realized that every time he did something to hurt Jungkook he immediately lost the memory of it. It scared him. What if I had done something much worse? What if I ended up hurting him badly and couldn't control it? He reminded himself that he already confronted that DEMON in his room and told it to back off of him and Jungkook. From now on Namjoon's ultimate duty was to protect his maknae like he always had, and never hurt him again.

"I figured it was an accident, but...one problem." Namjoon stared at Jungkook curiously as the youngest spoke, "Tae-Tae hyung...he saw you scratch me and he doesn't believe it was an accident. Everyone is really upset with you after that and the UNO thing."

Crap. Namjoon knew Jungkook would be upset with the way he had been treating him, but it didn't dawn on him that the others had been witnessing everything at the same time. How mad were they? Nobody had really said much to him about it aside from Taehyung and Jimin. Why hadn't Jin and Yoongi brought it up? Or Hobi? He was becoming too exhausted to think hard about it.

"Tae really thinks I injured you on purpose?" Namjoon's heart was heavy. That makes another maknae who was upset with him. "What about the rest of them?"

"I don't know. But I know Yoongi-hyung wants to talk to you. He's not very happy."

Namjoon couldn't say he was surprised. He always saw the way Yoongi was extremely protective of Jungkook. The fondness in Yoongi's eyes when he watched Jungkook, everyone knew Kookie was his baby. Him and Jin always joke about which one of them raised the maknae. If anyone was going to be upset about Jungkook being mistreated, it'd be Yoongi. Yoongi could be extremely intimidating if he was angry. They'd all seen Yoongi's protective side, and he isn't afraid to stand his ground when he needs to. The last person Namjoon wanted mad at him was Yoongi.

"Okay, I'll talk to him. I guess I need to talk to all of them really. How do you feel?" Namjoon brushed some of Jungkook's hair out of his face as they continued to lay there. The tears had stopped and it had gotten pretty quiet.

"I'm okay. Thank you hyung. I'm glad you don't hate me, but can I make a suggestion?"

"Yeah, sure."

"When we leave here, if you're still feeling really angry or like you are going to have some kind of outburst, maybe you should consider getting on some meds or something?"

Namjoon let out a small laugh. "Yeah, maybe," was his only reply. He gently started to rub Jungkook's back and slowly they both fell asleep.

About another hour had gone by and the rest of the guys were still hanging out downstairs. Hobi was trying to make paper origami from a kit he found in one of the cabinets, and Jimin was trying to make paper planes but each attempt was a fail. Jin and Yoongi decided to start cooking an afternoon snack for everyone, it was really just a big pot of ramen. Taehyung was watching TV when he noticed the time.

"Hyungs." Taehyung grabbed everyone's attention. "It's been a long time. I'm going to go check on them." He was restless ever since Jungkook went upstairs. He sat there trying to convince himself hard that Namjoon would never do something to physically hurt Jungkook badly, while at the same time losing a lot of trust after his maknae got those scratches.

He tried to tell himself he was just overthinking it and maybe it truly was an accident, but accident or not he still wanted to keep an eye on both his maknae and his leader.

"I'm sure they're fine but don't let us stop you," Hobi replied. He didn't mind the idea of someone checking on them either.

"I'll go with you." Yoongi wasn't going to admit he had wanted to also check on them for a while now.

Taehyung and Yoongi headed upstairs and quietly walked up to Namjoon's door. They both pressed their ears to the door to see if they could hear anything. It was silent.

"Are they saying anything? I don't hear them," Taehyung asked, trying to keep his voice at a whisper.

"No they aren't talking." Yoongi slowly opened the door and peeked inside. "Oh my God!" he screamed.

"What?!" Taehyung screamed and shoved the door open in a panic. Jungkook and Namjoon were still peacefully asleep on the bed, stirring when Taehyung barged in.

Yoongi started laughing. "You're so gullible sometimes, I swear. "

The rest of the members came running up the stairs into Namjoon's room when they heard Taehyung scream.

"What? What happened? What?" There was a chorus of voices from the others.

"Yoongi hyung is a royal jerk sometimes, that's what happened!" Taehyung gave his hyung a playful nudge.

Jungkook was sitting up in bed, still drowsy and extremely confused.

"Are we having a party?" Jungkook asked jokingly. Everyone  was relieved to see that he was in good spirits, their talk must've worked out. Namjoon sat up in bed, seeing everyone standing in his room he decided to just come out with it. 

"I owe everyone a huge apology," he began. "I've been nothing but a jerk and I'm sorry. Of course I didn't mean what I said earlier and please believe I never scratched Kook on purpose. I would never. "

"You already apologized once and still continued to be a jerk afterwards. Why should be believe you this time?" Jimin wasn't convinced.

"I can't make you believe me but you'll just have to trust me. I don't know what came over me but it's not going to happen again, I promise. I'm really sorry to all of you, and Taehyung I'm sorry I pushed you earlier too."

Taehyung had completely forgotten that Namjoon pushed him earlier when he was leaving UNO because he was so angry at the time. Namjoon got up out of bed and opened his arms, welcoming a hug for whoever was willing to give him one. To his surprise everyone ran to him, even Jungkook got up to hug him, and they all embraced each other. "I love you's," started swirling around the room from every member saying it to each other.

"Okay okay too much love right now." Yoongi pretended to be grossed out.

"We should go eat, the ramen should be done by now," Jin mentioned excitedly. Everyone made their way towards the kitchen. This was the first time both Namjoon and Jungkook actually had an appetite and were finally excited to eat something.

Jungkook felt like his heart was full again, knowing his leader truly did care about him and never meant to hurt him. The other members were also satisfied with Namjoon's apology, and they saw how he seemed to be acting his normal self again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 126K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
29.1K 1.7K 19
[ 🏆 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] [BTS OT7 Hurtfic} The members are forced to accept an 8th member into the group. This new member will now be their bandmate...
23K 663 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...