𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 | 𝘣. 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪...

By juleslove19

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ ❝𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥❞ ▌ ˋ°•*⁀➷ this is my revival¹ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ━━━━・ ❪ 𝘣. 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩... More

💐 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 💐
★ 𝐅𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝐁𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 ★
𝐏𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 - '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐎𝔫𝔢 - '𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔬 - '𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - '𝘕𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯 -'𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩... 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔦𝔵 - '𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘔𝘳𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - '𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐍𝔦𝔫𝔢 - '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐄𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 - '𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩!'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '. . .𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐍𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 - '𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐎𝔫𝔢 - '𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔴𝔬 - '𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - '𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯 - '𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔦𝔵 - '𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘈𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - '𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐍𝔦𝔫𝔢 - '. . .𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 - '𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐎𝔫𝔢 - '𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔴𝔬 - '𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - '𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯 - '𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔦𝔵 - '𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐, 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - '𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐍𝔦𝔫𝔢 - '𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 - '𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐎𝔫𝔢 - '𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔴𝔬 - '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐓𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - '𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯 - '𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔦𝔵 - '𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺. . .'
𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - '𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. . .'
𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 :,)

𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸. . .'

4.6K 143 162
By juleslove19

      "Okay, help me. I have to choose between those two." Ellie watched Billie open the zipper of one of the bags where her clothes were. "I think you'll like more the white one." Billie carefully took the black pair of shorts and a baggy shirt before she repeated the same process taking a white custom fit from Siberia Hills.

      "Yeah, you're right. I like the white one." Ellie chuckled and Billie smiled but widened her eyes like she remembered something.

      "Hey, I don't have to wear my Invisalign anymore during the day." Billie told the girl.

      "Really? That's so good." Ellie said and Billie smiled just to show her teeth without the invisalign. "You are so beautiful." Ellie honestly told to Billie and she couldn't hide the small shade of pink on her cheeks so she pursed her lips and turned to pick her clothes and pass them to Ellie who happily hold them for Billie.

      "Let's go inside so I can change." Billie said and mentioned the door to Ellie and bowed her head, "Ladies first."

      Ellie giggled while going inside and Billie shut the door behind them.

      "Are you doing with your hair?" Ellie asked and put the clothes on the table next to her.

      "I was thinking of the little buns on each side." Billie shrugged.

      "Ohhh, that would be cute. Do you want help to do them?" Ellie asked and Billie raised her browns.

      "Do you wanna help me do my hair?" She never had someone to do her hair. No one ever offered to do that, beside her mother. Not even-

      No, she couldn't think about him.

      "Of course I do." Ellie sent a small smile to Billie who nodded, "Okay, I need a hairbrush and two hair ties!" the Alvarez girl said excitedly and Billie chuckled at her while picking the things she asked and sat on the arm of the couch.

      Ellie gently started to brush Billie's hair and the blue eyed girl let a content sigh. Still gently, Ellie ran her finger through Billie's hair, parted the hair in the middle and pulled first to the top of left side of girl's head and made the little bun, repeating the same thing on the other side. Billie didn't even notice when the girl finished and kept her eyes closed, only opening them when she felt Ellie's hand on her shoulder.

      "You look cute." Ellie said in a baby voice while pouting and Billie smiled at her, "Okay, you should change now." Ellie pushed Billie to the bathroom when the girl just kept looking at her, "Go! I wanna see the outfit with the hair." Ellie chuckled.

      Billie got up and picked her clothes while making her way to the bathroom. Ellie nodded and sat on the couch to wait. When Billie closed the door, the girl received a message on the grupo she had with her best friends

Madison - mads💛
Camila - mila💛
Danielle - ellie💛

mads💛
did u meet
billie?

helloooo,
pls answer
us

mila💛
we really
wanna know

ellieeee

ellie💛
yes i did
she's even cuter
in person

mila💛
i ship it

mads💛
we all do

ellie💛
shut up both
of you

we are not
dating

mads💛
yet

mila💛
yet

ellie💛
we barely know
each other

mads💛
we know u
are not admitting
u like her

anyway

is she nervous
about performing
on coachella?

ellie💛
i think she's more
nervous about vince's
verse, wasn't going too
well on rehearsal :/

mila💛
you are the show
watching w us?

cuz if you are
you're third
whelling

mads💛
yeah

let's say we are
not alone rn

ellie💛
nope, it's okay
you guys have fun

mila💛
how is billie doing?

ellie💛
she's changing know

mads💛
in front of u?
girl get out of
the phone rn

mila💛
what? sis-

ellie💛
what? no, of course
she's not in front of
me

r u crazy madison?
we literally meet for
the first time today

look i talk to u guys
later

      "Billie, you need to— Hello again Ellie." Maggie smiled at the girl and entered on the trailer.

      "Hi Maggie, Billie is changing already." Ellie got up and gave Maggie a quick hug.

      "Yeah, she forced me." Maggie and Ellie looked at Billie now dressed and leaning the door.

      "Ellie, do you want to go on tour with us?" Maggie joked, "Because it takes forever to make this girl change on time." Maggie chuckled and looked at her daughter.

      "Oh really?" Ellie asked with her browns raised and Billie shook her her head, denying what her mother was saying.

      "Ok girls, Billie needs to prepare for the perform." Maggie said more seriously her daughter got her bottle of water to prepare her voice for the show. Maggie turned to Ellie, "Sweetie, if you want you can stay with her while she doesn't go up on stage and after you can stay with me or you friends. It's up to you."

      "It's okay if I stay with you? Because my friends are kinda... busy at the moment." Ellie asked Maggie and the woman happily nodded.

      "Danny wants to bring Katy Perry to say hi to you and I think she wants say hi to Ellie too." Maggie informed and Ellie felt her heart stop for a second.

      "Me? Really?" Maggie nodded and left saying she needed to see Finneas. Ellie had her eyes wide and said, "Oh my God. I love her. Like really love her."

      "Someone is fangirling hard." Billie teases her and put more water on her mouth.

      "Yeah. I mean, I came out as a bisexual to my mom with one of her songs."

      Billie almost choked up when she heard the information. So she's bisexual.

      "Umm, how?"

      "I learned how to play 'I Kissed a Girl' on guitar and played to her. I changed the part 'I hope my boyfriend don't mind it' to 'I hope my mother don't mind it'. In the end she really didn't mind it."

      "Smart move." Billie shoke and got up from the couch and turned to Ellie, "Let's go meet her?"

      Ellie nodded and followed the girl out of the trailer.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ━━━ 𝒿𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 typing . . .
❪ 𝟷,𝟶𝟸𝟼 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴! ❫ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Small chapter cuz I need to do some papers for school :/

Sorry for any typos, i had to write so fast it's probably bad.

Thank u for commenting! And 830 views? U guys don't even know how happy i am!

Ellie's method to tell her mom she's bi is everything to me.

Not me crying cuz I need to watch and write the after the coachella perform😐

thank u so much for all support!

see u next chapter, stay safe!

Kisses from Jules♡
(written: sep. 2021)
[edited: mar. 2023]
{ig: @someone.not_important}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.3K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
3.6K 144 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
53.8K 1.1K 35
what happens when one life collides with another totally opposite life? blair, a street racer; billie, a singer slow updates.... not even joking 😭 ...
876K 25.9K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...