One Bizarre Summer:The Owl Ho...

By Jxstudios

(Cancelled, this story is fucking cringe) The summer of 2020 is.......Bizarre to say... Y/N is sort the same... More

A Lying witch and a warden
Witches before Wizards
I was an teenage abomination
Ideas for Amphibia x Reader fic
Intruder/The Glow Act 1
Convention
Lost In Language
Amphibia x Reader Draft:Smart Little Liar
Update

Amphibia x Reader Draft:Apex Predator

517 6 0
By Jxstudios

The following draft takes place before and during the events of Anne or Beast....some details may be changed when I decide which path to go through...(Most likely Newts path)

Group chat

Y/n:Hey guy's,I need to ask you something...

Anne:What is it y/n?

Y/n:You know how it's Mother's Day right?

Sasha:Yeah what about it?Don't tell me you forgot to get your own mother a gift...

Y/n:No it's not that Sasha!It's just....god it's tough to explain...I got my mom a present and Uh....

Sasha:You want to take it back?What kind of idea is that?!

Y/n:No it's just-maybe it's too much...I mean...I could get something else for her?

Marcy:Why?You already bought her something!

Y/n:I mean-it's just Mother's Day this seems like a birthday gift with what I'm holding?

Anne:What does it look like?

Y/n:No I have an idea....I'll show you guy's at the park in a few minutes...I'll let you decide..

Sasha:Well it better be worth the stress...

A few minutes later at the park..

Y/n was sitting on a bench in the park holding the music box,it was about 7:30 and definitely wasn't late for him....definitely!

Y/n:*sigh*Okay this was stupid...

Anne:Hey y/n!

Y/n:Guy's...good!So uh,here's a music box!

Sasha:Is that a....music box?Is this all the trouble this is worth?

Marcy:I think I saw something about it in the library...can't remember what it was though....

Anne:I mean,it looks great!but what's inside?

Y/n:Oh yeah that!Okay...let's see what's insi-crap....

Marcy:Is is stuck?

Sasha:Well it's stuck!Now you can go take it back!

Anne:You need help?

Y/n:I just need to-got it!

Y/n managed to finally unlock the box causing all the gems to glow red,green,and blue...He sighed as he opened the box wondering if there was any jewelry inside,only for the big ray of light to swarm around him and blind him,next thing they knew...he was gone and the box dropped down..

Anne:Y/n!

Sasha:He's gone!But he was right in front of us!

Marcy: Maybe the box might bring us where he went! It has to-it's not working...

Marcy:OH MY GOD IT"S NOT WORKING!!

Anne:Maybe this is just all in our heads!

Sasha:Our best friend was just in front of us and he's gone!How is any of this a hallucination?!

Marcy:This is bad!

The girls walked in stress ,one thing changed about the box,Half of the red stone faded....

Meanwhile,somewhere in the box...

Y/n:Guy's!

y/n got off the muddy ground and found himself right in front of a tall tower,and the moon was red...seemed pretty normal so far...maybe he was teleported to the past...He rubbed the mud off his shirt as he looked around to find out where he was,but there were.....giant flies?

Y/n:Anne?Sasha?Marcy?

then heard footsteps right behind him as a gate lowered,he turned around to see some weird humanoid toads...

Y/n:Hi!!!uhhh...weird,toad people.....sorry if I'm sorta...intruding on your tower...but,could you please tell me where I am so I can find my way out?

???:You aren't going nowhere...

BANG

Y/n heard the grizzly voice of someone right as something hit his head knocking him unconscious..

Few minutes later

Y/n:ughhhhhhhh.......my head.........what?

Y/n regained consciousness and woke up to find himself chained in a cell...

Y/n:This...this is weird.....

???:You made mistake coming here...

Y/n jumped at the grizzly voice and turned to some toad in armor standing behind bar's,and judging there was a wall behind y/n....you could tell what the situation was....

Y/n:What the hell weird toad man?!

Grime:The name is Captain Grime to you beast,what do you think you were doing outside of toad tower?

Y/n:Look i don't know!All i know is that i bought a music box for my mom,showed it to my friend's and then boom!I'm in toad jail!

Grime:And where is this "Music Box"?

Y/n:Oh it's right-crap...crap crap crap crap!

y/n realized that the box was still outside somewhere but in reality,it was still back on earth...

Y/n:Hey uh....mind letting me out i can find the music box?

Right then,grime started laughing out of nowhere...

Y/n:Are you laughing at my stupidity?

Grime:Yes...

Y/n:so....am I a slave?

Grime:Yes...Get comfortable creature.....

Y/n:I get food right?right?

Grime walked away liter ignoring him slamming the door

Y/n:This is probably a dream....I'm gonna wake up soon.......maybe..

Toad Tower a year later....

CAW!CAW!

SMASH!!!

Y/n:Frog dammit.....

Y/n got up off his bed in his quarters picking up the bird that woke him up on the ground and tossing it aside,he walked up to a mirror to take a look at himself,once blonde hair now black,two scar's on his face and eye's that look dead inside....

Y/n:Well....it's one year since i've been teleported here and no sign of getting home....JUST GREAT!

Y/n:Okay,let's see....duties for today...Collect monthly taxes from wartwood...

Y/n:Good Morning-Where the hell is everyone?

???:Oh they're gone commander!

Y/n:Percy!Hey my man!Where the hell is everyone?

Percy:They're going to raid this camp of rebels near the tower,they told me to stay behind cause i'd just be in the way!

Y/n:Awww...Some day percy...even you will be able to be a commander....And step all over them....

Percy:Really?

Y/n:Sure!I mean,I've been stuck here for a year and I'm a commander!Maybe you'll ,in like 2 more years...

Percy:Wow!Thank's Commander!

Y/n:No problem!

Y/n:*sigh*He's never gonna be like me or grime.....

He then headed downstairs to the dungeon to go check in a specific person, but he that he knew and had been captured....

Inside the Dungeon

Sasha:ugh......

Knock Knock

Sasha:What do you want with me now grime?

Y/n:Morning sash!

Sasha:Y/n hey!Any luck in finding a way to get me out of this cell?

Y/n:Yeah I'm trying to convince Grime to not keep you imprisoned like I was for a literally year....so far,it's not working!

Sasha:Why can't you just tell him to release me?

Y/n:Sasha I can't just boss around the guy who kept me locked up for 4 months!The man is terrifying inside...So,keep manipulating and convincing others's to leave this place,I'll be trying to figure out more ways to get you out...After I go collect taxes!

Sasha:*sigh*damn it.....

Y/n:Alright,Time to go collect debt!

7 minutes later

Y/n:Okay I'm lost....

Y/n was going through some forest heading to collect taxes from the frog's with the weird spider-mobile thing,right then he heard something in the forest...

Y/n:What was that?

He looked around to hear something moving through the bushes,almost as if it was getting closer towards him...

Y/n:Eh it's nothing...Probably a wild-CRAP!

Y/n saw some weird giant praying mantis monster jumping in front of his causing him to drift off course and fall off the spider and land in a bush while the spider ran off...

CRASH

Cut to some forest minutes later

Cut to Anne and some frog named Sprig hiding from the same mantis that ambushed y/n inches away...However,knowing that this was minutes ago...cut to Anne getting surrounded by a mob of frogs....

Hop-Pop:Well sprig...Looks like you caught u the monster!

Anne:Dude what the heck?You set me up?

Sprig:N-no!This wasn't actually apart of the plan!

Right then,the frog's gasped at the mantis as it rose back after being knocked unconscious by Anne and sprig...

Mayor Toadstool:Quick!Everyone!Mantis forma-

                           S l i c e !!!!

They all looked up to some guy(y/n) in armor as he slashed a sword through the mantis's neck,stabbing it in the torso and slicing one of its arms....

Sprig:Ewww!!!!

Anne:Hold on.....

Y/n:gross......Well,look's like I've saved you two....So,are you gonna pay me your taxes or wh-

Anne:Y/n?

Anne and y/n stared at each other for a few seconds...To Anne,he looked totally diffferent,but his voice..it gave her the sign that it was him...It had been a year since he disappeared right in front of them all,and he was here....in this weird....world of talking....frog's....

Y/n:Oh my god!Im so glad your still alive!!What that crash ago from you?

Y/n:Hello......Anne...You got some mantis blood on your shoe....

Sprig:OH MY FROG!

Anne:What?Is the mantis still alive?!

Sprig:NO!*point's at y/n*Him!Why are you here?We payed our taxes!Hop -Pop made us watch.....

Y/n:What's the matter planter?It's not like we didn't get jack shit the last two months!

Anne:What's....going on here?

Y/n:Okay so this is a lot to explain...So last year i got teleported here into Amphibia,I got captured by toads,6 month's later after defeating some giant-ass bird monsters boom!Im a commander!Fought some rebels,defended the tower some more,got two scars,nearly cut a toads arm off in a stupid duel..and....sorta made wartwood fear me....like i'm a Apex Predator..

Anne:You what?

Y/n:But hey!At least your here!Wait...Do you have the box?Please tell me you have the box!

Anne:No,could you at least explain why you look like that?You look like a total stranger to me!And what's with your clothing?Are...are you the same person?

Y/n:C'mon Anne!Im not that much of a terrible person!Plus I still have that shirt Gravity Fall's shirt you bought me from Hot Topic!

Anne:oh thank god it's still you...

Y/n:Okay...So where's Marcy?

Sprig:Uhh guy's....

Anne:I don't know!First we know I stole this music box from a gift shop that looked exactly

Y/n:That's the thing...I know where Sasha is!

Anne:Really?Where is she?

Y/n:We'll get to that,so what were you saying about a music bo-

Mayor Toadstool:wait a minute........HIM!!!

Right then,all of the frog's attention turned to y/n with weapon's in hand...Guess he wasn't lying about the whole bad rep in wartwood thing...

Y/n:Oh hey!!!!shit....

To Be Continued In Apex Predator..

This took too long for a draft...it might not be perfect but this idea could go somewhere if I decide this path....So expect the next draft(Newts) to be out in a week or two depending on how things go this month...So leave a vote or comment to tell me if you like the chapter!

Fun fact:This Y/n is Canadian-American

Also how do you like this path so far?

Plus this isn't what the official first chapter will look like,it's sorta be longer since this is a preview...So Uh....yeah,trust me that it'll be better when I actually start writing the first chapter...

And sorry if this took long,I wasn't feeling like myself this week but hey....it's done!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.8K 55
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
1.6K 93 16
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: Have any of you ever wondered what would...
9.8K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
51.8K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...