No Ordinary Love |KTH|

Von OreosBelt

One Rule. Don't fall in love. Easy enough for a pessimistic college student Noelle Miller who only wants one... Mehr

It Started With The Rain
Would You Rather?
State of Mind
Look What You Started
Discover Each Other
Same Ol' Mistakes
Beautiful Little Fools
Kiss It Better
Nah, It Ain't The Same
You Deserve This
Reason With Me
My, My, My
Planet God Damn
When The Party's Over
Right My Wrongs
A/N
Wants and Needs
Crying for Love in Hell
Joy and Pain
Make it Right
Ready or Not
Because of Time
Over The Horizon
Don't Wanna Fall in Love
The Sweetest Taboo
Something New
Take It Home
Say You Know
Good Days Hit Different
What It Is
Belong To You
Love Me Right
House of Cards
Lavender and Velvet
It Ended With Love
Acknowledgments

Lose My Cool

143 9 1
Von OreosBelt

"Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

It stuck with me like an annoying piece of tape on my skin for the remainder of the class. That's all I could think about as I watched from the corner of my eyes Taehyung focus on everything but the professor teaching on the smartboard.

I rolled my eyes when I saw one of the girls push her breast up when Tae looked in the other direction. Like that was gonna make him like her more. And anytime I heard that feminine giggle I frowned with my nose wrinkled in disgust. I shouldn't feel this way. Stop feeling this way, Noelle. You're only going to hurt yourself more in the process.

I didn't realize how hard I was staring until I felt someone poke my neck and I looked next to me to see Hobi studying me. His forehead plucked as he looked down a few rows at Taehyung then back at me with his brows snapped together. Shit. I can't have any more people finding out about us now.

"Is something wrong?" I asked with a soft smile and a chuckle.

He squinted his eyes like his lie detector meter was beeping and he was trying to figure out why. Please don't figure out why.

"I saw the vein in your neck about to pop and the look on your face like you were angry."

"I'm fine Hobi."

"Are you sure, I know you don't like Taehyung that much yet but if looks could kill..." He sucked in a breath. "He would be dead by now."

The corner of my lips turned upward as I stifled a laugh. I imagined his cute little head going 'pop' and all the goriness that comes with it. I shook my head letting him know that there was absolutely nothing to worry about. Because there wasn't anything to be mad at, and somehow the tiny voice in my head can't seem to grasp that.

Law studies were over and Taehyung disappeared in the crowd of people exiting the lecture hall. I couldn't even get five minutes with him when before he would basically drag me back to his place and fuck me in front of his door. That's just how needy he was for me.

But Jin waited for me, with those plushy lips smiling at me, and then we walked together back to the dining hall to the Starbucks. I didn't know what to expect when he ask for us to talk alone. A part of me is worried he is going to tell me something I didn't like, which I already knew but have been too afraid to face up to the idea.

Jin pressed his lips against the plastic cup and smacked his lips with a sound. He licked them off before pressing them together and glancing across the table at me. I can't find back the nervousness I feel.

"So." He started. "Where should we begin?"

I told him everything, even though I planned on keeping things to myself. But it felt good to have a listening ear listen to all the bullshit that's been going on. Jin never showed any expressions that may make him appear to be judging, he just sat with his emotions in check, and nodding whenever I talked.

It's almost kinda embarrassing. I see Jin as a big brother, and no one wants to tell their protective older brother shit that's been happening between them and another person. But I can't help it when it comes to him.

"Well shit." He laughed after taking a deep breath and taking it all in. I lightly winced from his reaction though I would have to admit if someone was to tell me everything I told him I would've reacted the same way. But it was comforting to see some humor in my situation, even though I don't find it funny at all because I'm living through it.

"So all this time I thought you didn't like him when really, you really liked him." His eyes got big when he said that which made me start to laugh.

"What made you think that?" I asked, growing interested in why this was the second time today hearing that.

"When we all hung out after our first day back, I noticed you were being all shy and nervous around him. Then certain days it was like you couldn't stop staring and making googly eyes at him so I knew something was off. But what really gave it away was that nasty hickey on your neck." Jin pointed out and I slapped a hand over the side of my neck looking forward at the table to hide my blushing state. I should've used more concealer today.

"But what I'm so confused about is if you guys are messing around why is he still flirting with other women?" His brows plucked as his eyes gazed off while he thought about the question he asked.

And there it was. I wanted to tuck myself into my oversized hoodie to avoid answering that question because even I'm having a hard time wrapping it around my head. But the answer is simple, we're not a thing.

"Just because we're having casual sex doesn't mean we're together Jin, we just hook up occasionally." I shrugged because it wasn't a big deal.

"From what I hear it's every fucking day." He murmured under his breath.

I rolled my eyes and ignored his pettiness. "You said I should be careful, why?"

"Because this isn't something that I thought you would do Noelle. Out of all of us, including Sky, I thought you would be the one that has that old-fashion love story. So it took me back when you said you're having casual sex with a guy that seems to be having casual sex with other women as well."

I choked on my coffee and grabbed for my throat which was burning and sizzling. What does he mean Tae is having sex with other women, including me? I shook my head denying what Jin was telling me as some lie or myth because it couldn't be. My skin crawled with disgust and I felt like I had to puke where I sat.

"How do you know this?"

He scoffed, "Well obviously this may be a big school but our department is small, and people talk. There have been some rumors about Taehyung sneaking around with two of the girls from criminal justice class and they don't even know each other. I do love Tae but he's got these girls wrapped around his fingers." Jin looked at me when he said those words with a sympathetic look, almost like he regretted saying that because I was one of those girls that were wrapped around those long slender hands of his.

"B-But this r-rumor isn't true?" My voice was small in comparison to how it was before, all big and confident. I wonder where that voice went. I thought about earlier this morning when I caught him walking with some girl and it looked like he was really interested in her. I don't think he ever once looked at me the way he did with her. It wasn't flirtatious or lustful, it was just pure happiness in the way he looked at her.

I'm jealous.

Jin held his hands up and shrugged, "I have no clue but it doesn't seem far off from what I've seen. He's been hanging out with the babies and both Jimin and Jungkook say anytime they go out to bars or clubs it's like he carries a whole entourage in his back pocket."

What a fucking asshole. God, I'm such a fucking fool for thinking this might work, and in only a span of two whole weeks, I'm already thinking about airing this bitch out. I was fuming, livid as I tried to process what was being told to me. My jaw clenched and my fist was bawling tightly into themselves as I blew fire from my nose.

Jin reached over the table and touched my hand and I glanced over at him seeing him with a thoughtful smile and that anger slowly dwindled down. This is my fault. I knew the risks and yet I took the chance anyway because I thought for once Taehyung might be different than the others.

"Thanks for telling me this Jin, you've helped me once again get out of another situation." I exaggerated and the corners of my mouth lifted up as I smiled.

"I wouldn't have told you if I didn't feel like you should've known. I like Taehyung, he's like a mixture of Jiminie and Jungkook but I feel like he has his own ways of dealing with relationships and one that doesn't involve you at all Noelle."

"I know." I huffed. I felt like I was getting told off by a parent but that's just how Jin was. So fatherly and motherly at the same time I don't think he even realizes how much his words can soothe over a storm that could be brewing.

We drank the rest of our coffee and had a small talk about certain assignments and exams that are coming up in our different classes. Jin told me he's going to be looking for internships soon and I didn't even realize how soon it came upon us. To think we aren't little kids anymore that were dependent on our parents to help us with the simplest things. To think I'm 26 when I still look and feel 14. But things have changed, including my love life.

Afterward, Jin told me about a game night everyone wants to plan in the next week or so and that I should come.

"Come so you can get out of your head for once." Jin smiled as we walked down the hallway. I thought about it and how much I do miss everyone. I barely spent any time with them like I used to and it used to be every single day. So for things to go back to normal will put me at ease.

"Of course just text me when." I smiled back gleefully. We rounded another hallway and that smile slowly slipped when I saw Taehyung walking down with a round lollipop poking at the inside of his cheek. I froze in my spot, and my pulse dropped when I saw that face of his.

He made eye contact with me and smirked before removing the candy from his mouth with puckered lips. This anger, where is it at? Why can't I be mad at him right now instead of being so infatuated with him? I could see Jin look at Taehyung and then at me and I'm pretty sure he could see the look of a daze on my face when he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Tae." Jin waved.

Tae took this as an invitation to come over with his crossbody bag over his shoulder and his bouncy hair becoming animated as he walked. I didn't take the time to look at his attire, but he was a sight for sore eyes. He wore a long white crewneck and plain blue jeans but he made them look so expensive and classy. I just want to run my hands through that mullet again.

He stopped in front of us, or rather me, and stood over me with that height of his and bit his lip. That alluring aura came from behind him to remind me just how much power he has over me before he switched to that boxy smile. "How you been Jin?"

"I've been good but I'm hearing some things about you Tae. Like who you been sleeping with and things of that nature..."

I glanced over at Jin and saw what he was doing and for once I had to thank him. His arms were crossed over his chest and he leaned on one leg looking to be rather intrigued in what the following words Taehyung would say. But when it came to Tae everything was unpredictable. He fluffed his bangs and pouted.

"Oh really?" Tae looked at me but I broke contact, too afraid to face up to my own demons. "Well, people like to talk so.."

"Trust me I know," Jin murmured with an eye roll.

Then Tae turned to me, "Have you been hearing things kitty?"

My eyes widened and I glared at him as he smirked. Like I won't smack the mole off his face right now. I cleared my throat and held my head up, "Yeah I have, I just hope you're being safe."

I heard him chuckle and his tongue slid over his bottom lip. I knew he wasn't expecting me to say anything but with Jin here I felt like my guardian angel had come and rescued me. I crossed my arms and swished my lips with an arched brow. I am feeling a bit bold but there's also a bit of curiousness in my emotions. I want to know if the rumors are true and if he would finally face up to them.

Tae looked at me one more time before sighing and shrugging, "I have no idea Jin but if you didn't hear it from me then it's probably not true."

Like fucking hell it isn't.

A tight smile appeared on my face as I squinted at him trying to mask my anger back a bit. He has to be lying. There is no way in hell Tae isn't lying but as I look at him I see the crack in his easy-going persona to the point I'm starting to believe him. Maybe it was just a rumor. Lots of girls want Taehyung and it wouldn't be surprising if they started a rumor just so they could get praised off of pulling the hot new guy.

"Well, then it was just a rumor then. Glad that's solved." Jin replied brushing his hands off like he was done with this business. But I don't blame him because it isn't his business. He looked at me and touched my shoulder before walking down the hall to his next class. Luckily for me, I don't have another class today so I plan on going home and getting some rest.

But Taehyung didn't budge as he stood in front of me with an emotionless look on his face. That cute and plushy TaeTae that was acting in front of Jin has done its show, and the curtains are closed now so all there's left is dilated pupils staring back at me.

All of a sudden I was pushed backward and I began tripping on my feet but was caught by a hand pressed against my waist as he led me into an empty lecture hall. It was dark, with no teacher and no students to fill its room, it was old and dusty. I pulled away once I gather myself and breathed heavily.

It was just me and him, in this room, by ourselves.

"Did you believe him?" He asked huskily and for a second I didn't know who I was talking to. I couldn't see his face since the lights weren't turned on so I was going off of my other senses.

"I- what,"

"The rumors baby." He chuckled brushing his hands through my hair and once he reached my scalp, yanked my head up and I was now looking at the ceiling. He groaned as he licked from my collarbone to the nipple of my ear and I whimpered from this feeling.

No, I'm supposed to be mad. I can't let him win. "Yes," I whispered and felt the soft feather of kisses against my skin until he got close to my lips. I puckered them out expecting a kiss but he paused just midway looking at me. And even though I couldn't see him, the light from the door made his figure look dark and enchanting almost like I was in some fairytale.

"Were you jealous?" His head cocked to the side. "Did it make you mad kitty?" Tae purred in my ear before kissing gently on my lobe and I bit down on a moan.

"Were you imagining me fucking them the same way I fuck you? The way I eat that little pussy of yours that wakes up the neighbors, huh?" As he talked his hands moved around my body, pulling and groping at things that made me feel like putty. I kept my hands still, still trying to show him I would not falter to his actions, that I am strong enough that I won't give in.

He noticed I wasn't moving or saying anything and licked the shell of my ear before dryly chuckling, "Kitty..." He dragged the name. "Your making daddy feel bad."

"Good." I finally found my voice.

I could see from the distinct light coming from the hallway that cast itself on Taehyung that he pulled back with his eyes furrowed. I could see his eyes grow dark and contemplating what his actions were next.

"Did I hurt your feelings, Noelle?" He sounded serious and I was taken aback from hearing my own name for once.

"Yeah, you fucking did asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Then come teach me a lesson."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

464K 26.8K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
13.9K 607 13
A violent college student softens his tough exterior when he falls in love with a introvert girl. However, tragedy strikes when he suffers a serious...
2.9K 170 31
Falling in love is a rare thing for her she is more focus on curating her own life. Love takes a lot of time to bloom and she doesn't believe in love...
12.3K 1.1K 19
Have you ever heard about Love at second sight? A feeling when you meet someone and know that you're going to fall for them. Maybe you don't love the...