My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Disclaimer

1.2K 23 8
By DarkFlower065

Hello my sweethearts ❤️❤️,

We are back again!! Sorry for having kept you all hanging... Well, this is going to be the sequel of my previous story my brother in law?

Well, there's going to be a wedding, honeymoon and lot many entertaining stuff in this story... So let's begin.

But before everything, let me thank you all for having given a great response to my stories... It's actually overwhelming at present since I never ever expected to get so much of love and praises...

Sorry, I got a bit emotional now... Let's proceed to the main part....

⚠️𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤⚠️

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to the true events should be considered as a mere co-incidence. The credits of the characters goes to P'Mame who is the original author of the novel my accidental love is you.

You are not allowed to repost this story without my permission.

Suggestions and corrections are always welcomed as I like to keep improving.....

So......... let's begin!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
7.7K 448 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
37.8K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...