My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Ten

5.2K 197 16
By minluvr1

Loud screams were echoing in the room which is painting in fresh blood along with the old ones. A man bathed  in his own blood was tied to a pole in the center like a display. Indeed it was a art by the seven brutal mafias.

"Please........I don't know anything......... I told you everything.......... Please...... Leave me........ Forgive me......please..." The man begged with all his strength left after a 3 hour torture.

"Forgive you?" One of the seven laughed maniacally which scared all presented there except the 6 other masked ones. "Can you repay the money we lost because of the deal? You definitely don't worth it. How dare you spy on bangtan? It's a example for all who even think against us." He said and thrusted the  dagger in to the man's eyes. The man cried in pain and the seven smiled in satisfaction.

The members of one of the top mafia group Bangtan. They were the monsters hidden in seven handsome faces which were masked in the mafia world. They separate their personal life and mafia life as per their fathers(Boem-soo) order. The seven's name in the mafia world were Rj, Suga, J-hope, Rm, Min, V, Jk. (Which are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook respectively.)

As they were enjoying the torture one of the men in the back was watching victoriously. "X-36 reporting. Mission completed. Subject died." He said through the micro earpiece. "Good Job X-36. You can be return back whenever you want. Don't make it suspicious."  An immediate reply was heard and the man mentally celebrated his success. Now he should wait for a good opportunity to leave without any suspicion.

Time skip

The BTS entered the mansion with a dark aura result of today's mission. They were frustrated, they lost a deal because of an a*shole spy by their enemy gang and they didn't recognize him for 5 months. They wasn't mad because of the money, it was because it add a score to their father's statement of they can't lead a gang.

They were resting in the leaving room couch when the front door open revealing Y/N. All their attention was on her even though they pretend they were busy in their phone. She beamed with excitement seeing them.

"Look I got prize in today's quiz competition." She said to Jin plopping in the gap beside him and Jungkook showing her trophy and certificate. Jin quickly get rid of his phone and focused on her. Jungkook scoffed seeing this. No, he wasn't jealous even a bit. Jin congratulate her with a small smile.

Y/N was babbling like usual saying about her day like usually to no one specially. Secretly they all were listening to it.

"What happen to your left hand and right leg?" Yoongi asked still in closed eyes who all thought was sleeping there.

The question earned others attention as well. "Huh?" Y/N gulped feeling nervous when suddenly Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You told everything but there wasn't any explanation to the bruises in your hands and legs." She just fiddled with her fingers to Yoongi's question. She avoided any eye contact with anyone.

Just then as an escape her phone rang.  She try to excuse but Jungkook snatched her phone seeing this.

"Answer hyung's question first. It's just your mother I will answer it." He demanded leaving to answer the phone. She just kept quiet looking at the floor like it is the most interesting thing in the world. Yoongi goes back to his sleeping posture.

Jin took her left hand and rolled the sleeves. She tried her best to retrieve her hands but a Stern look  from him she stopped her protest.

There they saw several bruises in dark purple and red colour decorating her hands.

Same goes with her leg. Jungkook who returned after the call was shocked along with the others seeing this.

"Speak" Taehyung who was silent the whole time demanded.  Y/N bit her bottom lip nervously and looked at his eyes. "I was bullied in the Uni." She said in a small voice enough to heard by all. Taehyung was taken back when she answered looking at his eyes. He like that type of attitude speaking while looking at the eyes.

"Details. Explain like usually" this time it was Jimin. Hyung line was taken back by the maknaes.

So, she explained..

Flashback

Y/N entered the university as usual. She was now fond of the first building's  queens Itzy. Many were jealous of her but it turned into admiration once they saw Itzy babying her. All will go aww on them. All were stunned seeing Itzy acting so sweet and caring to the new girl. The public affection was also a warning to don't mess with her.

But unfortunately they only had access in the first building only but Y/N had classes in all three building. Y/N was famous in the entire uni because of her styles, bodyguard,look, Itzy, txt and her cuteness. The queens of the uni wasn't pleased with it. Unlike Itzy they were cruel, arrogant,evil and b*tches because of their parents money.

She was welcomed by a whip entering the second building. They whipped her with a whiplash brutally in the hallway in front of all the students. Y/N was angry, very angry that she want to peel their skin alive in front of the entire uni but she held back she don't want to spoil her entire plan just because of these b*tches and some whips. She just silently cried while the queens laughed at her and the crowd pitied her. The students helped her when the uni queens leaved her.

But the bullying continued the entire day. They tripped her, pushed her, thrown wastes and dustbin,..etc.. they even ordered their boyfriends to touch her inappropriately luckily she was saved by some students. Enduring enough she complained to the principal like a good student she is and they were suspended for a week and their parents will be called for explanations. 

When the explanation ended all of their faces was blank and showed no emotions which made her nervous for some reasons.

" Go to your room and fresh up oppa will treat those. Go.." Hoseok said reassuring seeing her distress. She nodded and literally ran to her room not forget to took phone from Jungkook.

"She doesn't know what she has done. Will she be okay ones they return back?" Jimin asked with a frown and worry evident in his voice. "We can't do anything to them without dad's consent." He added.

"Then time to reveal she is one of a Kim. It is the only way." Taehyung said earning a scoff from the maknae.

"Seriously! She herself caused it. We shouldn't meddle with it. I don't want her to tag along with us." Jungkook protested.

"Don't you think it is a bit childish Jungkook? Think it like this what will happen ones father got to know about this. He will be disappointed in us....again. I don't want that no one does and even if we don't accept her as one of us she is a part of Kim and I will not allow anyone to step on a Kim." Namjoon said sternly.

"But she is still Lee." Jungkook said in a low voice and nodded to Namjoon understandingly. He just look at his hyung apologetically which made Namjoon chuckle.

By the meantime Hoseok left to Y/N's room followed by Jin and Jimin. Y/N was lying on her bed looking at the ceiling when they entered her room. She was wearing a baggy pyjama that made easy to roll the sleeves and pants.

Jin applied some ointment to her bruises. She was pouting until Hoseok distracted her saying and asking something stupid which made her confuse and Jimin laugh seeing her reaction to his hyung's desperate tries.

Namjoon who passed her room watched the seen fondly with a small smile in his own face.

They were hurt seeing their little girl hurt. The same monsters who was torturing the hell out of a man some minutes ago, the ones who were frustrated because they lose a deal is now worried over a little girl named Y/N who is bullied in her uni, will anyone believe? But here they are discussing and planning how to protect her without involving directly with the bullies like their new mission.

______________________________________----------------------------------_-----------------------

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment.

Guysss 1.14k readers.....
I'm dying of happiness. Can't believe it. Thanks for your support.

Sorry for my poor English and Grammer mistakes. My native is not English.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
103K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
27.1K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
615K 24.5K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...