Love and Lies

Por Antalin_A

season 1Abinaya Mathew's master plan of took an U-turn when she became the bride of her half-sisters fiancé... Mais

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter - 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter - 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
New Story Alert - An Obsidian Charade of love
Opinion needed for Derik and Jennifer's story !
Love and Lies : Falling Again- Derik and Jennifer's story

Chapter-23

767 96 157
Por Antalin_A

*please vote and comment as it is decressing in every update.

Baby?

Ajay closed his eyes and opend them again just to clear his mind. He had been confused by Abinaya's sudden decision. Eveything was perfect, damn perfect and she decided to mess eveything up for his agony.

He looked at that one innocent life near him and an anger crept his mind. He took a water bottle form the nearby table and walked towards a closed room and opened it. A smrik adored his face as he saw the unconscious Aditya tied to a wodden chair.

He was supposed to be unconscious for few more days, but as Abinaya changed her plan, Ajay has to change his one too. He smiled when Aditya slowly opened his eyes.

He truely underestimated

Ajay never wanted all these. He never wanted to turn into a criminal and do all these crimes. He just wanted to be a normal businessman. But that stupid feeling called love na, that spoiled him just like it did with Anu, Abi, derik, Jennifer and a few more.

He slowly splashed some water in Aditya's face and tried to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes but didn't panicked or reacted shocked as Ajay expected Instead he smiled at Ajay.

"hello Mr.Ajay, nice to meet you" Aditya struggled to remove his tied hand to give a handshake to the person before him.

"How do you know me?" Ajay was shocked to be honest. "How came I not know the one who spoiled my Derik Anna's life and the one who is plaanning to spoil Akash's life" Aditya smirked.

"Don't talk nonsense like Daniel Aditya. I need your help that is why you are alive now and just listen to what I'm saying" Ajay spoke and Aditya heard him as she noticed the seriousness in his voice.

"I will do whatever you say Ajay" Aditya spoke as he heard whole story form Ajay. "we have to go there and have to make Derik open his mouth, then only Abinaya will speak, her ready we are going there" Aditya nodded his head at Ajay's words.

"Jennifer, i have to talk with you" Rosy D'silva called her when she came back home. And she followed into the kitchen where Celine was already waiting.

"Are you planning something behind my back Jennifer?" she asked with a neutral emotion and Celine silently observed both of them.

"No, I'm not planning anything" she lied simply. "You promised to be with my son till your breath Jennifer, you held my hand and told me that you love him so much and will never leave him" Rosy's words had strong emotions that worried Jennifer. She indeed did that two years back, but at that time, she had a unshakeable belief that Derik will love her back or atleast accept her love. But now both of them meant different.

"I remember that ma" she spoke politely. "Then keep that promise" Rosy D'silva sounded cold this time.

"Don't sign those divorce papers my son is going to show, very soon. Just don't sign that" Jennifer was shocked when she heard about the divorce from Rosy. But her words confirmed that she had no idea about Jennifer's part in that plan and composed herself.

"he is not going to accept me at all. Why should I live a life like this. He loves that woman even after she betrayed him, do you think he will accept me? He won't! I love him and my love is not going to change, but if I have to live a life without his love, let me live away form him" tears escaped from Jennifer's eyes and Rosy D'silva felt guilty.

"okay then, do what you wish" she said and left the place. May be this was her fate to witness her son destroying his own life.

"Don't cry Jennifer" Celine wiped her tears and gave her a friendly hug. "Derik will accept you, i don't know weather he will love you back or not but he will accept you, give you every rights a wire deserves, trust me" cleine's words make Jennifer smile even though she knows that it was not going to happen at all.

"He won't forgot her celine" Jenny spoke still in her embrace. "He won't, but he will move on" she patted her hair. "he behaved the same with Sanjana, yet he moved on and fall in love with Anu, he will do that once again and the same person Abinaya will make sure that to happen" celine smirked as the truth she heard from Aditya ringed in her mind. A storm is going to hit this house and Celine wanted to make sure that their foundations are strong enough for not to fall.

Abinaya looked back just to confirm  anyone looking at her her as she got that divorce papers from the man. She rushed to her room and paced around with a uncertain emotion and finally decided to hide that under her wardrobe, where she kept her certificates and all. Akash was not going to cheak that anyway.

Just as she finished hiding that Akash entered into the room. He was already tired and that was clearly visible in his eyes.

"I missed you the whole day wifey" he came closer to embrace her when she stepped back and he looked at her confused. "go and freshen up first. You stinks" she pushed him inside the restroom and came back to get her papers carefully. If he get hold of those papers, she can't imagine his reaction at all.

She walked to the balcony and burned that paper with the lighter and get rid of the ashes with the help of a old cloth. Even though she had a odd feeling of someone following her plans closely she brushed that off.

Abinaya was actually more than just terrified for her mind to work with any sanity and she knew that the reason love she had for Akash.

She had be ripped out of the love she deserves for more than one time in her life and she don't wanted that to happen with Akash.

Firstly, her mother left her, then get dad married another woman who showed no love to her anyway and then came Anu, but even then Abinaya was not lucky enough to get that for long, now after getting all the love she only imagined, from Akash, she was not ready to lose that. Call her selfish, she won't care! Call her insane! Call her a cheater as long as he was with whr Abinaya's heart refused to think about any other damn thing.

"You look beautiful today" came Akash's voice form behind breaking Abinaya out of her trance. And she felt his hands sliding around her waist as he back hugged her.

"Only today? I thought that I look beautiful in your eyes every day" she pouted and he placed a small peck at her cheeks. "You look beautiful even when you woke up at midnight and walk around like a zombie at times" be laughed making her frown.

"Is that a compliment? Or..." she galred him as she turned towards him a wrapped her hands around his neck.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Abinaya. No one else, but you made me crazy like this. I planned a fake marriage with your sister! Made her run away. Convinced you to marry me all that because I was crazily in love with you and nothing else. And believe me, if your sister refused to run away! I would have done that to escape that marriage" he said making her eyes tear up.

"And i know the first time I saw you, that my life will be better if you became my life partner" he smiled placing a peck at her forehead and she loved this small intimate moments between them. These small moments made her more than just happy.

"Your family had traditions right! You your mother all of you are into that caste and community and religion stuff right?" her sudden question confused Akash. He didn't expected such question form Abianya.

"what if I belonged to another caste, what if Aditya told you that I don't belong you people. What if I'm not a Catholic like you, what would you have done then Akash? Would you still pursued your infatuation and fell in love with me, or would you have walked away" her words drained the color out of his face as his hold around her loosened.

Abianya obseved the Akash who was struggling to answer. He gulped down his Salvia and left a sigh. "Nothing that sort happened right? Why to speak the things that is impossible" he plastered a smile and Abianya can easily read the fakeness behind that smile.

Her words bothered him and he don't know that truth about her mother that his mother and Daniel knows. And she know he can't even come up with a lie stating 'he would have loved her' because he wouldn't have done that.

She knows that Akash grew up as Rosy's son and will follow all principles she follows. And that fact hurt her conscious more than she expected it to.

'Daniel told that he gives no damn sense to all those religion and all when Anu asked him the same question" her mind decided to threw that out of no where making her struggle with her emotions.

"Are you okay love?" Akash asked. He was concerned about his words hurting him. He even knows how much she Hates all this discrimination and all. But he never expected her to ask this kind of question to him and he struggled to lie under her pricing eyes.

" I-i would never discrimnate anyone with such things Abi, don't assume things please" he pleased as he saw her frozen self.

"No Akash! I just asked. I know people follow what their families follow and I know you will never discrimnate anyone like that and you struggled to answer as you didn't thought about that before. I understand you love" she hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Her calmness gave him a big relief, but Akash had no idea about the Strom that was going behind her calm head and the sufferings of Abianya which was hidden behind that  plastered fake smile.

But Abinaya was strong and with Akash near her she made herself stronger enough to push all those bothering thoughts behind and make her heart steady.

"he loves me so much now, for what I am and nothing else matters" she said to herself. But she had no surety whether she will say the same the next time.
.
.
.
.
Akash opened his eyes and saw his beautiful sleeping wife the next morning.

Her words form the last night still bothered him. Even though she let go of it, Akash can't. Would he loved her if that was the seneroio? Would he still wanted to marry her if she belonged to some other religion. He might not, maybe.

Because he knows, that is how he is grown up to. His parents never once taught him to differentiate people with anything else. He never did too. Everyone is equal and everyone deserve same respect, they taught him that and he follows that, in society. But did the follow the same with marriage? Did they taught him to do the same with his life partner. It's a big no! They didn't and he knows that. And that worried him. He never bothered about that, because he got no reason to.

Everyone of their family have arranged marriage most of the times and there is no need to think that way with arranged marriages. What about love marriage, most of the love marriages here are also between the people of same faith and community. Maybe that's not love marriage, but selecting a person who would be perfect for us and our family. And those thoughts hunted Akash and he knows will hunt him more. Yet he can come over that, with Abinaya with him.

A smile crept his lips when he saw her open her eyes slowly, "Baby" he called.

"You look like a little baby when you are sleeping" he murmured and she blushed. "And I want a baby like you! Exactly like you and mini version maybe"his words send a storm in her mind and she held her head with unbearable pain.

Akash panicked with her sudden change of emotions but his calls didn't reached her mind." Abi, you are Okay right?" he asked as he saw tears in get eyes.

But all Abinaya muttered was "baby?" which made no sense to Akash

Abinaya did forgot something and someone important in her life, and he just triggered that back for the deapth of her mind.

So guys here is the next part and a part with lot of unanswered questions.

Abinaya... I have always described her as a perosn who have no emotional control and what do you think about that?

Akash and his confusion about that discrimination thing! I just wanted to talk about that and best way to do that is through a stroy.

Most of us are like him right? We never discrimnate a person in society like in work or in school. College anywhere. We show no difference and we have treating all of them same.

But where does in goes wrong, why we still have all these differences if we are not showing the them. We are still holding it high with marriages.

We are not to blame. We are grown up like that and we can't just help but accept certain traditions of our society. Obseved a few 'love' marriages, and the coincidence of people falling in love with people of same religion, community and status is something disturbing for me. Is that trurly the same love they show on 'movies' or is that is just choosing a partner?

I have no answer. Even I'm sure, i will do the same if I was given a chance. But it is something to be spoken and not spoken enough. Just expressed my views, not to offend anyone.

And one more question what do you think about Céline's words. She do know something, isn't she?

See you in next part guys!

Take care

Love you all.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

680K 24.2K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
98.3K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
1M 50.1K 35
He wanted her to say something, anything! Why was she agreeing to this? Why was she accepting marriage to a man she didn't even know? Why was she so...
3K 227 10
Revenge can be a lot dangerous if love is involved in it. Because people often mistake recognizing the nasty entities behind the facade of love. The...