Christening The House

By Bookwormmmm193

Arthit and kong were dating from last six years..... They decided to Move in together and bought A beautiful... More

Christening The House
Weekend Mornings....
Christmas 🎄
Surprise.....
A Rough Day.....
My Turn......
Loved.....
I Thought.....
I am here to Serve....
Birthday Cake🎂
Reward....
New year
Unconditional love
Angel 😇
Monster
TOMBSTONE.....
Changing Room.....
Sleeping Bags....
Happy Birthday....
A Drunken Night..,
Like A Bamboo Shoot .....
I am Tired....!!
Payoff.....
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year....
Trapped......
Ice Cream 🍦
Coffee Shop....
Love... And... Latte...
My Each and Every First....
Private Performance...
Lab partner
Eternity
Wedding Night 💞
Sun & Moon
Destiny
Gone...
IS IT REALLY YOU !!
Yes... It's Really you
A Rainy Day...

I am Sorry....

1.6K 90 199
By Bookwormmmm193

Kongpob's POV --------

We walked through the door to our two story house, the tension was thick between us. What was suppose to be a night of romance and the enjoyment of each other’s company, ended up turning into a night of a raging war between us.

I kicked my shoes off, throwing my jacket down on the counter by the door. Arthit slammed the door behind me as I stormed off towards the bedroom. I felt him following behind me as I took the stairs one by one. When I reached the bedroom, I slammed it in his face, making sure to lock it.

"Kongpob !! let me in!!"

He growled on the other side, pounding on the door.

I ignored him, going to his side of the room and digging through his dresser. I picked out some flannel pants and a t-shirt and headed towards the bed. I picked up his pillow and walked towards the door unlocking it. Before he could react, I threw the items at him with the departing words of....

"Blankets are in the linen closet"

....and slammed the door in his face again.

He mumbled something unintelligible before I heard his footsteps fade down the stairs. I turned away from the door and started getting ready for bed.

Once I crawled into bed, I hoped that sleep would claim me, but of course it didn’t. I laid awake, thinking over how tonight went from amazing to horrible.

We had gone out to eat at his favourite restaurant, celebrating Arthit’s new position as A head doctor at the hospital he worked at. He was the youngest doctor to become head doctor, and I was extremely proud of him. He had been working hard for that spot for two years, and I was so happy and proud of him when he received the news.

I had wanted to bring up the topic of adopting a child with him tonight. We had been married for five years, having a small ceremony with just family and close friends after being in a relationship for six years. I wanted to have a child in our house, in our life, I wanted to adopt but Arthit wanted to focusing on his doctor degree, then his new position, and me working as an assistant manager with my dad in his company, we never got the time to think about it. But now that Arthit had finally achieved his goals, I figured it was time to add onto our family.

But of course, something just had to get in the way of our happiness. We had just sat down at the restaurant, when Tanya, the girl who tried everything in her power to tear Arthit and I apart in our college days, turned out to be our waitress for the night. She remembered Arthit,( who could forget him ), and started flirting with him as if we were still in college.

Arthit, being the guy he is, saw her flirting as just being friendly. He never believed me in college that she was trying relentlessly to get him in her grasp. He never gave into her, but he still thought I had over exaggerated. So, it only made sense he didn’t believe me now. Throughout the night, she would accidentally sweep her hand over his arm or manage to push up her fake boobs so high, they almost popped out of her shirt. She was nothing but a headache in the past, and it seemed she still hadn’t left that trait.

She chatted with Arthit, completely ignoring me, 'catching up' as she called it.

So you can imagine my utter anger towards the bitch when she sat down with us while we ate dinner, claiming she was on break. What was suppose to be a night of romance between us, with me bringing up the topic of adoption, ended up being a Arthit and Tanya catch up on life, while poor Kong sat quiet the entire time. Not once I was invited in the conversation.

As we left the restaurant, I stormed ahead of Arthit, slamming the car door. Arthit had remained frozen for a moment at my silent outburst, before joining me in the car and heading home. It wasn’t until ten minutes down the road that he finally asked what was wrong.

I continued to give him the silent treatment the whole way, ignoring his pleading to tell him what was wrong. Once we had pulled up to our house, he finally asked again.

"Kong, please tell me what is wrong ?? What did I do ??"

He asked, touching my arm, which was crossed tightly across my chest.

"Nothing is wrong, Arthit"

I snapped, staring straight ahead.

"It doesn’t sound like it’s nothing. You can tell me anything,Kong"

He said.

"Why should I tell you ?? So you can go back to the restaurant tomorrow and gossip about it with Tanya ?? It seems you two became tight buddies again, tonight. You completely forgot about me. I had to sit and listen to you two gossip like old ladies while I ate my dinner in silence"

I snapped at him.

Arthit heaved a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Please,Kong. Do not tell me you still think Tanya is out to steal me from you. We went through this in our college days. Why bring it up again ?? We are married now"

He groaned.

I swiveled my head towards him in anger, glaring holes into the side of his head.

"I think I have every damn right to think that Arthit !! She sat there and basically flirted with you right in front of me !! And all you did was bask it in !! Not once did you think to invite your husband into the conversation !!"

I exploded.

"Kong, you are being unreasonable"

He said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Are you serious right now ??Did you just hear yourself ?? Excuse me, but I was the one taking you out to celebrate your new achievement. I didn’t take you out so you and that tramp could become best friends and talk while your husband just sits there !!  And you think I am being unreasonable ?? You are such an asshole Arthit"

I yelled.

"How am I an asshole ?? You could have joined in on the conversation,Kong !! You didn’t have to sit there and sulk like a spoiled brat the entire evening"

He said, annoyance seeping through his voice.

I gasped, lifting my hand and swiping it across his head with a sharp smack. His hurtful words echoed in my mind as he turned and stared at me with shocked eyes. Not once in our entire relationship, have I ever raised my hand to him, or him to me. But I couldn’t stop the hateful words that followed the smack.

"You know, I wanted to talk to you about adopting a baby tonight, but you pretty much ignored me the entire night. But since I am a spoiled brat, I guess you don’t want to raise a child with me. Don't worry, I won't come in your way anymore, I will adopt a child on my own. You and Tanya can just live in your happy little bubble without me"

I watched the words do their damage, but couldn’t seem to find it in me to care at the moment. His words hurt me, so it only seemed right that mine, did the same.

Arthit is a very possessive man, a side of him I can love and hate at the same time. He hates thinking of me being without him..... or with anyone else.

When we were in college and living in together, my childhood friend James, came to live nearby our condo. He was my closest friend in childhood so naturally we started to spend a lot of time together. When James told me he had feelings for me, I had told him that I only saw him as a friend and Arthit is the only one for me. He promised not to get in the way of mine and Arthit’s relationship, so I stayed friends with him. What I didn’t expect was for him to use every little excuse to get me to hang out with him. There were times when he was 'sick' and needed help getting better. There were times when girls dumped him and he needed help getting over them with the comfort of a friend. Arthit despised James and hated it when he called me because he needed me when a girl broke up with him.

Arthit got to the point he would sometimes follow me over to James's house or call every thirty minutes to check on me, which caused us a lot of fights. It wasn’t until I noticed a strain on mine and Arthit’s relationship that I fully realize just how much James was guilting me into spending more time with him. That was when I laid down my decision, that I couldn’t be friends with him anymore because he was using me. He didn’t take it very well, but I stood firm on my decision and changed my phone number so he couldn’t call me anymore. When he started showing up to mine and Arthit’s place to beg me to forgive him, Arthit had us moved immediately. He was scared for me, and I respected him for wanting to protect me. By the time we had moved places, I was actually scared of James. He seemed like he wouldn’t give up, showing up after my classes let out. It got to the point where I changed my schedule and had Arthit come pick me up after every class.

Once we had gotten married, we moved into an apartment close by both of our parents. Arthit started working at the hospital while I joined my father's firm, we stayed close to our families. We hadn’t heard from James in years, and we could finally relax. But after facing that incident I always became a worrying mess whenever someone tries to come between me and Arthit. I couldn't help myself when it comes to Arthit.

I didn’t know when I fell asleep, but the nightmares crept into my mind as soon as I lost consciousness. Nightmares of Tanya and James haunted my mind, etching themselves into my brain. I am sure I was tossing in my sleep, but I couldn’t seem to wake up.

After some time, I finally managed to wake myself up from the nightmares. I sat up straight in bed, sweat pouring down my neck. I let my fingers hover over the sheets on Arthit’s side, only to find it empty. The memories from hours before flooded my mind as a bright light in the sky illuminated the dark room, revealing its emptiness. A few seconds later, a deep rumble sounded through the night.

I froze for a second, until the sky quieted. I hated thunderstorms. They were my worst fear. I never had a reason to hate them, I just did. Every time a storm would roll through, I would wake up and not be able to go back to sleep unless Arthit comforted me. He was always there to comfort me during a storm.

I debated for a minute if I should leave the room to find him. I didn’t want to be the first one to give in and apologize, because I still felt it wasn’t my fault. But as the night lit up again and the thunder echoed throughout the night, I knew I wouldn’t get back to sleep without Arthit’s embrace. That is, if he will even look at me.

I crept out of bed, wrapping my arms around myself as the rain started coming down in buckets. The cold night entered its way into the room, chilling me to the bone. Arthit’s t-shirt and boxers did nothing to help keep the cold out of my body.

I unlocked the door to the bedroom, creeping down the stairs. I looked for him first on the couch, but when I didn’t see him there, I headed for the guest room. The door was closed, and I feared for a second it was locked. With a twist of the handle, I found it unlocked. I opened the door quietly and peered into the room.

Arthit was tangled in sheets, turned away from me. The night lit up again, allowing me to see his gorgeous face. I shut the door behind me as it thundered again, making me slightly jump. Arthit didn’t stir, his quiet snores filling the room. He could sleep through World War III and not be disturbed once. He was a heavy sleeper, unlike me.

I tip-toed over to the side of the huge bed, trying to be careful so I wouldn’t trip. When I reached the side, I reached out and shook his shoulder slightly.

"Arthit......"

I whispered softly. He didn’t move, so I shook him again, a little harder this time.

Finally, he groaned, throwing his hands over his eyes and turning towards me. He opened his hazel eyes, looking up at me through hooded lids.

"Kong, what do you want ?? It’s...."

He looked at the digital clock on the side table,

"....two in the morning. Whatever other reason you wanted to tell me how much of an asshole I am, can wait until the morning"

With that he rolled back over.

I stood, hurt by his rejection. I bowed my head and stood there by the bed for a minute, keeping quiet. I suddenly hated myself for saying all those things to him. He didn’t deserve those words said to him. I was about to turn and leave the room, rejection that I deserved washing over me, until the night lit up again. The thunder that followed was louder than the others, managing to shake the house in its noise.

Without thinking about it, I ignored Arthit’s rejection and jumped in the bed, a whimper escaping my lips. I cringed into Arthit’s back as the tears came down my face. I couldn’t stop them as I buried my face into his bare back. I breathed in his scent, trying to allow it to calm me.

I felt Arthit stiffen, then roll over, wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest, willing the tears to stop. He didn’t say anything as he stroked my hair and wiped the tears away from my eyes. With each crash of thunder, he held me tighter and kissed my forehead, completely forgetting about our fight from earlier tonight.

It was about thirty minutes later that the weather seemed to calm down a little. The tears finally stopped, but I kept my face buried in Arthit’s chest.

"Kong ??"

Arthit asked quietly in the darkness.

I was tempted to just stay quiet and have him believe I was asleep, so I could stay in his embrace all night. But then I knew I had to face him sooner or later.

"Yeah ??"

I asked timidly, keeping my eyes down.

"I am sorry"

He whispered.

At that, my head snapped up. What was he sorry about ?? I was the one who blew up on him. I was the one who smacked him.

"Don’t, please. You didn’t do anything wrong. If one of us should be sorry, it should be me. I was the one who hit you"

I said, meeting his hazel eyes.

"I deserved it. I was being an asshole. It was our night and I ruined it by ignoring you the whole night. I am so sorry"

"It still didn’t give me the right to lay a hand on you"

I said, my guilt consuming me.

"No, if anything, it knocked some sense into my head. I was stupid to not believe my husband. It wasn’t until tonight, when I was lying in the bed by myself, did I realize what you tried to tell me since our college days, was true. I sat there and allowed Tanya to sit down with us and flirt with me, infront of my husband....on our night. I am truly disgusted with myself now"

He said, avoiding my eyes.

"It's okay 'Oon. It’s not your fault you dazzle people without realizing the effect you have on them"

I said, a small smile gracing my lips.

He looked up at me, his own smile touching his face, showing his cute dimple.

"There is only one person that has ever touched my heart, and he is right here in my arms"

He said, pulling me closer.

I smiled and buried my face further into his chest.

"I love you, Arthit Rojanapat"

I whispered.

"I love you, too,Kongpob Rojanapat"

He whispered back.

"For better or for worse"

I said, remembering the vows we took on our wedding day.

"For better or for worse"

He repeated.

We become silent after that. I was on the edges of sleep when Arthit’s voice broke through my sleepy haze.

"Did you really mean it, about adopting a child ??"

He asked, swallowing nervously.

I looked up at him, my eyes piercing into his. My heart started pounding.

"Yeah, but only if you are ready. I just figured, since you finally reached your goal at your job, we could focus on having a family now. I mean, we have been married for a while and....."

Arthit cut off my rambling with a searing kiss. After a second, he pulled away smiling down at me.

"Kong, I would love to have a family, to raise a child with you. I have been ready for years. I was waiting for you to be ready. I wanted you to be one hundred percent sure you were ready for this. With the whole thing with James happening a few years back, I didn’t wanted to force my any decision on you, I knew you needed time. And when we moved here you were busy with your dad's company. But now, I am ready to start a family as soon as possible. A little girl who can be my princess and I can spoil her to the core of my heart"

Arthit said, stroking my hair.

"Or a little boy who can be a Papa's boy and we both can chase you around the house every chance we get"

I said, tugging his hair softly.

He chuckled softly.

"Just tell me when, love, and I will be glad to accompany you to the orphanage or if you want we can try surrogacy too"

He said with a smile.

"No..... I don't want to involve any woman with you or me to have a child..... I want to adopt..... and make a lonely child's life happy and meaningful with our love and support"

I replied with a smile too

"I am proud of you my love, but tell me honestly.... Are you jealous of sharing even my sperm with a....."

I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hand and blushed, feeling warmth wash over me.

"Would it be wrong to be jealous of sharing, any part...... of my husband with someone else ??"

I asked, biting my lip nervously.

Before I could get an answer, his lips were on mine, rolling us over so he could hover over me. His breath floated across my neck and my skin responded, sending goose bumps and excitement trailing to my cock, instantly making me hard for him.

The heat of his body warmed me as he continued to press into me, revealing his hardness when his hips moved forward and he rubbed against me. Unable to hold back the groan that left my mouth, my body responded to his movements, hips pushing up, toward him, head falling back and lips seeking his. I was elated when his hands started to explore my chest and snake their way down my stomach, finally cupping my junior, my lips only met the scruff of his jaw rather than the soft skin of his lips. Yet the rough feel only made me harder and when I felt his nimble hands quickly undoing my clothes, sliding every article smoothly from my body.

"Are you ready for making a family with me Kong ?? Do you think you are ready for the responsibility of being a parent ??"

He mumbled quietly in my ear.

"Yes Arthit, I am ready, if you are with me..... I am ready for everything"

I replied, my voice coming out in a hoarse whisper.

His hands roamed over all the places that I wanted him to touch, as he knew exactly what I desired and how I ached to be touched. My hands reached to his shoulder, I held him tightly........but with every taste and touch he gave to my body, my fingers tightened on his flesh, in almost a bruising grip. Then he retrieved a condom and bottle of lube from the bedside table and quickly sheathing himself in latex and wetting me with silicon.

Suddenly a loud rumble of clouds frightened me and I squeaked in a scared voice

"Hey honey.... I am here, you don't need to be scared of anything when I am right beside you"

Arthit said in a soothing voice and supported my legs, looking like the statue of confidence, I nodded my head, unable to speak past the lump in my throat that was caused..... not from fear, but from the anticipation of my husband filling me to completion.

"Now, relax, love"

He said as he slipped a finger inside, brushing against my prostate which forced my head to push back into the pillow beneath me and my breath to catch in my throat. I was terrified to look at him, positive I would cum the moment I saw his hazel eyes looking at me through the fringe of dark lashes on his hooded lids. As he slid another finger in me, his warm mouth enveloped me, his tongue running up and down the sensitive ridge underneath my shaft before he sat back on his knees.

Finally, I felt able to look at him, steadied because I knew I wanted everything he so willingly offered me at that moment. When our eyes met, a rush of emotions fell across me, and I reached for his chest, placing my hand on top of his wildly beating heart, sensing the anticipation he felt too as he placed the head of his cock right where I craved it to be. My fingers gripped his shoulders, and I pulled him closer to me, silently asking him to continue.......

His penetration of my body....

His entry into my heart........

His delving into my soul........

Nothing in the world could have forced my eyes to be pulled away from his in that moment as I was completely and utterly mesmerized by his gaze and what his body was doing to mine.

I was whole.

Slowly, he pleasured me, bringing me to the brink before he pulled back to allow me a few moments respite before he brought me there again, never looking away or closing his eyes.

Hazel meeting Onyx......

Love meeting pleasure.....

Soul meeting soul.....

And just when my breathing was becoming painful and my toes began to curl from the electricity traveling down my legs in delectable lines, I felt him thrust more deeply, touching all the right spots and falling with me over the precipice of exhilaration I could only ever have experienced with him.

Collapsing across my chest, I heard his breathing quickly become shallower as he started to drift into a euphoric sleep that I reluctantly joined soon.

Our argument was long forgotten, our mistakes were long forgiven.

🌞🌜🌞🥴🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/N: Another one shot of KongArt.
It's an alternative universe again. This time I wanted to write a make up sex scene, because I think it's Hot 😜😜  Tell me what you think about it in the comments section 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.1K 10
Short story of Kongpob and Arthit who are friends of same circle and have been close friends as Kong and Arthit's brother are best friend from ages b...
68.2K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
62.6K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...