he chose meโ•‘Klaus Mikaelson

By iamawhore4tvdu

โThat's because he chose me, Elena. For the first time in our lives, someone put my happiness ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22

18

5.9K 115 113
By iamawhore4tvdu

Syd's POV

My gaze was fixed on Klaus as I watched him convince Tyler to complete the transition into a hybrid. Klaus compelled Stefan to feed on Elena in 20 minutes until Bonnie found a way to save Tyler. I was going to stay with her and try to help her, but Klaus made me come with him to see Tyler. Fortunately, she's okay... I think. That's what Caroline told me. Klaus figured out that the witches probably didn't want him to go through with breaking the curse but most importantly, not make more hybrids... which is why they said to kill the doppelganger so the source of blood to complete the hybrid transition would be gone. So Klaus believes that if Tyler drinks the blood of the doppelganger, the transition will be complete.

"Tyler don't," Caroline pleaded worried for her boyfriend's life. Care and I are on better terms now because honestly, can you blame her for shitting on Klaus like that? He's such a fucking asshole.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway. Consider this an experiment" Klaus smirked. He held the tube of blood closer to Tyler who looked terrified.

Tyler slowly grabbed the tube and chugged it quickly. He started coughing and fell to the floor holding his heart. I bit my lip nervously and Klaus looked at me. His eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him closer to Care. She was flipping her shit.

Klaus bent down on the ground so he was face level with Tyler. He examined closely and watched as Tyler's eyes started to flicker yellow. All of sudden Tyler roared loudly and his eyes were fully yellow with veins forming under them.

"Now that's a good sign" Klaus smirked.

After all that happened, I realized Damon was not here or Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, and even Stefan. I was alone. I walked around the familiar halls and ran my hand against the lockers that I haven't used in months. I thought about school and life before all this supernatural bullshit. It was easy. Normal. And now, it's different. Not worse or better... different. All of a sudden, I was interrupted from my thoughts by a gush of wind. I whipped my head around and saw nothing, but I knew I wasn't alone anymore. I grabbed a picture off the wall beside me and held it as a weapon. A second gush went by me and I whipped around the other way to see nothing again. Who the fuck is playing with me right now? I turn around to walk away but collide into what seems like a brick wall. Oh.

"Klaus", I growled annoyed dropping the picture on the ground, "What do you want?"

"To see you", he smirked, "And did you really take that picture off the wall as a weapon?"

"I'm not in the mood for this right now. Please tell me what you need and then leave", I said looking to the ground. I tried to act normal but I was still, embarrassingly hurt by what he did. I hate to admit it, but I am.

"You", he spoke gently, moving closer to my face. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away. But I was unsuccessful. Klaus sped in front of me and glared, "Don't walk away from me"

"If you can do it to me, why can't I to you?" I said. He shook his head, saying nothing. "That's what I thought. Pathetic"

Klaus's POV

Pathetic. If she wants to call me pathetic fine, but she'll have to deal with the consequences from it.

I grab her wrists using vampire speed and slam her against the wall, with her hands above her head.

"Call me that again" I snapped.

"Or what?" she sang smirking, making me gulp to keep control.

"Stop it"

"Make me"

Fine.

I threw her over my shoulder and vamp sped into a classroom. I threw her on top of the desk and made her stay while I shut the door. I noticed from the corner of my eye, her sitting up, so I turned to face her.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" I smirked.

"What are you going to do?" she asked ignoring my question. I smirked even bigger and paused before answering.

"I'm angry at you"

"I'm angrier at you"

I walked over to her and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"What am I going to do about that?", I said looking deep into her beautiful eyes. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I crashed my lips against hers and kissed her hard. She kissed me weakly and then stopped pulling my head away and resting her forehead on mine.

"Did you really think I was going to give in to you after everything you did?", she pushed my head to the side and I breathed out in shock, "You fucked me and then the next day you walked out on me. I let you take my virginty and you abused it!" she said, her voice cracking slightly, "You're an asshole and I'm not going to let you be a dick to me again. So you can leave and go do what 1000 year old vampires do... without me. And without Stefan. I'm not letting you take him again, he doesn't deserve it"

I stood helpless infront of her eyes wide open and a fake stern look on my face. I felt like staking myself after hearing everything she just said. I listened to every word of it and felt a feeling I haven't felt in a very long time. Guilt. And regret. I kept my stern look and acted as though I didn't care. But I did. This girl has driven me to feel things I haven't felt in ages and it scares me.

She glared at me waiting for a response that I never gave. She sighed and dragged herself towards the door that leads out of the classroom. I notice her walk stops and I snap my head around to face her again, looking into her eyes. Our eye contact is strong before she shakes her head in disappointment. 

"Pussy"

____________

Syd's POV

I open the doors exiting the school and breath in the fresh air desperately. So many emotions are building up inside me and it's all his fault. I drag my feet across the pavement and walk through the parking lot. It's empty. I pull out my phone and check the time. Fuck, it's 1 in the morning. I put my phone to my ear and tap my foot anxiously for the other line to pick up.  

"Sydney?" Damon asks with signs of concern in his voice

"Yeah, hi Damon could you come pick me up, I'm tired and I had a really long day, so can you pl-"

"Yes, where are you?"

"The school"

A couple of minutes go by before Damon pulls up beside me. I was sat on the ledge of the sidewalk waiting for him. He rolled down his window and his widened.

"You look like death" he teased knowing I would get annoyed

"Hilarious Damon, thank you for making my day a whole lot better", I growled causing him to jump a little. I slowly got in the car struggling to stand up straight. I slumped in the seat and turned to face Damon who was currently staring into my soul.

"Yes?" I questioned

"Explain please"

"Explain what?" I knew what he meant. 

"What you're doing at the school at 1 in the morning?"

"Well, if you didn't already know Klaus decided to come pay a visit and guess who was not here... you. I had to deal with Klaus all by myself because you know, Elena and fucking Tyler were not much help. Or Stefan. Ya, Stefan.... he's full-blown ripper mode right now. Klaus compelled him to turn his humanity off. Almost fed on Elena, lowkey scary. Oh... and then everyone left me at the school and guess who was there alone with me, yup, Klaus. That was fun" 

Damon stared at me blankly. 

"Any questions?"

"Are you ok?" ugh I hate when Damon's nice it makes it hard to not love him. 

"Not really. I needed you Damon" 

"I'm sorry. I'll never leave you again, I promise. Let's go back to my house" 

"Ok"

We got to the Salvatore's moments later and a sad smile appeared on my face when I saw who was in the room. Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena all sitting on the couch laughing and talking. Damon put his arm around me and caught everyone's attention. Caroline was the first to act. 

"Syd", she whispered and ran up to hug me. We hugged for a while and I pushed away the tears that wanted to stream down my face. I turned to face the rest of them and saw Elena, red and puffy-eyed. I hate seeing her like this. I walked down, sitting beside her and pulled her into a hug. She sniffled on my shoulder and I let her get everything out that she needed. I glanced towards Bonnie and she mouthed I love you. I did the same. I looked back towards Damon and he winked at me then walked away. 

Us girls talked, ate, watched movies, and hung out for the rest of the night, not mentioning any boys or supernatural bullshit. It was amazing, a dream. But, everyone knows that when you dream... you wake up eventually. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 99.7K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...
2K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
616K 13.5K 98
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
43.1K 1.3K 12
เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ no use in fighting battles you can't win. . . ...