Depressed Omega (Todobakudeku)

Por sakura19961000

Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless when he was four and on top of that he was told his second gender is O... Mais

Midoriya Izuku - first day in UA
lies
First talk
Deku vs. Kacchan
self harm
I need help!
Untitled Part 7
Worries
Truth
Too many people start to know
Birthday?
USJ
heat
Embarrassing
panick attack
A long needed talk
more explaination
friends
Sports festival pt. 1
Sports festival pt. 2
Sports festival pt. 3 - Shoto vs. Deku
Missing
Birthday party
unexpectet meeting
Confession
Internships
Training camp
Training camp 2
Back?
Finding Katsuki
Memories
Dorms
heat 2
Everyone knows?!
Worst lesson ever
Kidnapped....again
Plans
Torture
Marked
What happened
Training results
Collar
infertile?
The truth behind everything
why love me?
Plan
removing mark
Life or death
New life
END

Obedient Omega

996 24 8
Por sakura19961000

Bakugou pov.

"Why didn't you find anything by now?!" I yell at Tsukauchi and some pro's including Aizawa.

"We're still searching for them. They are well hidden." Tsukauchi explains.

"It's been 5 fucking monthes!!! I don't even know it he's still alive!!!"

"Bakugou we know that too and we hate it as much as you do, but we can't do anything if we don't know where he is." Aizawa says.

"I fucking know that but I feel so useless. I can't even find Izuku, my omega. Sho and I are going insane. Who knows what he's going through." I say with tears pricking in my eyes.

"Bakugou I promise you we'll find him. There's a sear warrand out for him. Every cop and hero in this city, no in almost all of japan, they know his face and that we're searching for him. If he get's seen by anyone, we'll know immediantly." Aizawa explains.

Just as he said that the radio of Tsukauchi goes on. "We found a male omega, who matches the describtion of that boy who was kidnapped 5 monthes ago. We're bringing him to Musutafu hospital. Further explaination there."

"Let's go there right now!!" I say and want to run out but Aizawa stops me.

"Don't get your hopes too high. It might not be him or he could be in a bad state. Stay calm." I nod and he goes with me, as well as Tsukauchi. On the way I call Sho and tell him to meet at the hospital.

As we arrive we meet up with another cop, who is already waiting for us.

"Hello officer. You said you probably found Izuku Midoriya? These are Shota Aizawa also known as Eraser head, he adopted the boy a while ago and these two boys are his boyfriends, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou. I'm detective Tsukauchi, I'm leading the investigations."

"Nice to meet you. Well we had a raid at the place of a known drug dealer and we found the boy who matches the describtion of the boy you're searching for. The guy isn't telling us anything and for now the boy refuses to talk. He was in a bad shape so we brought him here. A doctor is currently checking on him. That's all we know."

"Ok thank you. We'll take over from now on." The cop nods and leaves.

10 minuites of pacing the floor up and down a doctor walks out. "Are you here for the boy the police brought in earlier?"

"Yes how is he?" I ask immediantly.

"Well he's in a really bad shape as well physically as mentally. He isn't talking to us, maybe you have more luck. If he sees someone he knows he might open up. You can go to him now." The doctor say and Sho and I run into Deku's room.

I freeze as I enter the room and see him, Sho is doing the same. He sits on the floor, on his knees. He put his hands in his lap as if he was waiting for instructions. After a moment I slowly walk over to him and crouch down infront of him, with a bit space to not frighten him.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?"

"I'm not allowed on the bed, alpha. Only if my master wants to do something with me." He answears as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I pale at his words. What did they do to him. He never called me alpha, besides when he was in heat that one time.

"I allow you to sit on the bed now. Please stand up and sit on the bed." I try to get him away from the cold floor.

"I'm sorry alpha but only master is able to allow that." It almost breaks my heart to hear that.

"Your master got arrested, he won't be here for a couple of years." Aizawa says from the door.

"Then I need to get back to sensei. He'll know what to do with me next." Deku says. I don't understand what is going on but I decide to bluff.

"I bought you from that guy. I'm your new master now." I say.

"Really? Then I'm sorry for my rudeness alpha. What do you want me to do?" He bows his head as he apologised. It hurts but I probably should act a bit more like these assholes. He doesn't seem to recognise any of us.

"I want you to sit on the bed." He nods and stands up, he then sits down on the bed. Then he surprises me and the others. He takes the bottom of the hospital gown and pulls it up. I'm fast to react and stop him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him.

"Isn't that what you wanted to do? Normally I'm not allowed on the bed besides doing this."

"I-I'm different ok?! You're in a hospital, you're not supposed to be on the ground in here. Also sex is forbidden in hospitals." He just nods understanding. I sigh a bit.

Sho finally walks closer to us too. "Izu don't you remember us?"

Deku looks a bit confused but answears. "I know who you are if you mean that, alpha."

"Why are you calling us alpha and not our names then?"

"I'm not supposed to call an alpha by their name."

"B-But we're not just any alphas. We're your boyfriends."

"I'm sorry but I don't have boyfriends. I only have a master." This finally breaks Sho's and my hearts. He isn't recognising us as his boyfriends anymore. He isn't looking in our eyes either. Sho runs out of the room. "I'm sorry if I upset the alpha. I'll accept any punishment." Deku says and bows his head more if that is even possible.

"It's not your fault. You stay here, on the bed. I need to step out for a moment."

"Yes alpha." He says and I walk out, followed by Aizawa.

"What do we do now?" I ask Aizawa while searching for Sho.

"Right now we should just play along. He thinks you're his new master and he probably only listens to you. So you need to take care of him. Help him to slowly be himself again and try to get out of him what happened. It looks like he was trained to be 'the perfect omega' as some alphas still think."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well there are a lot of alphas who think omegas have to obey them. That omegas are mere reproducing machines and are only good at doing chores at home. Omegas should listen to every word of the alpha and if not they get punished. You have to be very carefull now.
Also if your uncomfortable taking him home, where your parents are how about you go to my house with him. It's still his home. You two would mostly be alone or with Shoto. Hitoshi is in the dorms anyways and I have a room there too because of you problem children. I just tell Yamada to come to my dorm. I think you would be more comfortable like that. Of course I will look after you from time to time but I trust you Bakugou and Todoroki too. Don't use my trust as your advantage." Aizawa warns.

"I would never do that. Ah there is Sho. I need to talk to him now."

"Of course. I will tell at least Yamada and Hitoshi that we found him. They were really worried too." I nod and walk to Sho, while he walks in the other direction.

"Hey Sho."

"I'm sorry I ran out like this. It just hurts seeing him like that. D-Do you think t-they did more to him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did they.... mark him? He always hangs his head low, I couldn't see anything."

"Sho don't think about that. It only makes all of this worse. An omega can only be marked once. An alpha can mark as often as he wants but an omega has only one chance. If they really forced that on him... I don't want to think about it."

"We couldn't even help him in his heat. He would suffer in pain and we could just watch."

"I know that damn it. Let's hope for the best. We should go back inside. Deku is waiting for us." Sho just nods and we both walk back inside. As we enter his room he sits exactly as I left him.

"You look like you didn't move an inch." I say.

"Of course not. You said to stay here." He answears

"I just meant in this room and on the bed. You could have layed down or change your position."

"I didn't knew that. Do you want me to change position?"

"No just sit how you like to. Anyways I want to ask you something." He stays quiet, he probably waits for the question. "Are you marked already?"

So is he marked already or not?

Yes

No

It's your decision now. I have ideas for either way. If I don't get answears let's say 2 weeks after this part goes online I just decide it for myself but I'm still not sure what it is. Now it's your chance to give them a bit hope or even more angst.

Thank you for reading this and sorry for my many writing and grammar mistakes. Feel free to correct me, it's a way to learn and make it better next time. So see you next time.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

590K 16.6K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...
98.2K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
49.3K 1.6K 22
____________________________________________________________________________________________ Alpha. Omega. Heroes. Villains. People are not born equa...
164K 5.7K 34
|ARC 1 Summary| Izuku has been studying at UA for a while and being an omega hasn't been easy. Ever since he first found out he was an Omega he has b...