🐈‍⬛Switched🐞

Von GothNebula

During the events from Rocketear, Cat Noir has grown cold towards his lady due to her being so secretive all... Mehr

Fight
Body Swap
Frightningale 2
Daymare
Hang Out
Difficult Life
Understanding
Puppeteer 3
Trip To Beach
Beach
Gender Problems
Accidental Kiss
Senti-Blanc
Black Nun
Archery
Video Game
Lunchador
Pharaoh 2
Sleeping
Understanding More
Wall Between Us
Back To Normal

Alya Knows

750 19 9
Von GothNebula

(Adrien's POV)

The next morning, I woke up with *Marinette in my body. I never noticed how adorable I would look in my sleep, even if it's *Marinette sleeping peacefully in my body. I hope she's not going through this torture that my father is putting through with tough schedules. At least she knows why my life is hard. I just wish my life was better if only my mother was still around. I never had childhood dreams because it was all blank. I never wanted to be a model but my father made me become a model because he's a fashion designer.

I see *Marinette waking up from her slumber; it's funny how my blond hair is always messy every morning.

"Morning Kittybug," I said to her.

"Morning Adrien." She yawned.

"You teenagers are so weird when you sleep together" Plagg woke up too along with Tikki.

"Knock it off, Plagg. At least you're helping milady with my life" I rolled his eyes.

"Oh boy! I gotta get back to your mansion! Plagg claws out!" *Marinette transforms into Cat Noir.

"See you later Kitty." I waved.

"You too milady" *Ladybug said and went up to the roof hatch and left.

"I'm so in love with that girl" I sighed in love.

-

Much later, I met up with *Marinette at school. Our friends think we are not ourselves but we can't tell them that we are in the wrong bodies because that would be crazy to say. No one is gonna believe us. But perhaps Alya will but not in front of everyone. *Marinette trusts her well enough to keep secrets, I guess she can do the same with me. Except I'm in Marinette's body. Time for a private talk with my lady in my body as I grabbed her arm and went to the boiler room where Nino still has the desk and the New York photo there

"Milady, I think we should tell Alya. She knows how to keep a secret" I said but she thinks this is crazy.

"But how are we gonna convince her when we sound like each other? I have your voice, you have mine" *Marinette said.

"True but we don't act like each other" I corrected her.

"Good point." *Marinette said.

"Let's find her," I said.

"Find who?" It was Alya who found us in the boiler room.

"Aaahhhh!!!!!" We both held onto each other and screamed in fear.

"Are you two talking?" She walks up to us.

It was time that we told her the truth, "Alya, this is gonna sound crazy but Adrien and I switched our minds." *Marinette said.

"And bodies" I added.

It took Alya a few seconds to hear what we said but she thinks we are crazy, "Roleplaying? Really?"

"If you don't believe us, answer a question about us that we don't know" *Marinette said.

Alya shook her head in annoyance but at the same time, feeling uncomfortable that us two are acting differently, "Fine, you guys probably had too much Chinese food the other day. Marinette or if you are really Adrien, do you know anything about your twin cousin Felix coming to Paris?" Alya asked a hard question that *Marinette doesn't know much about my cousin.

"Ummm..... No." *Marinette answered.

"It was a get-together with Aunt Amalie and my cousin. I'm guessing my cousin pickpocket my phone and he probably deleted the videos you guys sent me which I didn't know. He pretended to take a shower so he can slip into my old brand clothes to look and sound like me which I guess that's what made you guys think it was me but that was not me. And of course, you, Juleka, and Rose got akumatized because you thought I sent that mean video" I said in Marinette's body to make Alya see that I really am Adrien in a girl's body.

It only shocked her because she remembered what happened but doesn't remember what really happened when she got akumatized to punish Felix.

"Okay, so you're Adrien." Alya pointed at me.

"Ask me a question, Alya" *Marinette said.

"What is your favorite color?" Alya asked.

"Pink. Give me a harder question" *Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Hmmm.....say something romantic in Chinese" Alya smirked but obviously that's a tricky question to answer because *Marinette can't speak Chinese but I can.

"Uhhhh...." She couldn't answer that.

"Nǐ jiù xiàng wǒ de yángguāng, wǒ ài nǐ." I spoke Chinese in her body, "You are like my sunshine and I love you" I translated.

This made Alya so shocked that she finally sees the difference between me and Marinette, looks like we broke her because she looked frozen but she came back around to process everything.

"How did it start?" She asked.

"Well, it's a long story, Alya," I said.

"This is so insane. All this time it's Adrien in a girl's body?!" Alya was beyond shocked.

"Shush, please! Yes, it's me, Adrien. And....I know Marinette is the guardian and Ladybug because I'm....I'm Cat Noir" I told her the truth.

"You're....Cat Noir! I knew it! I've been telling Marinette so many times and she didn't believe my theory! You owe me big time, girl! I told you I was right!" Alya said with a lot of crazy talks.

"Okay, okay! You were right the whole time. Can we please simmer down?" *Marinette said, not used to this anymore.

"Sorry. But how are you two gonna get back?" Alya asked.

"We have a fortune-telling to fulfill." *Marinette said.

"What do you mean?" Alya asked again.

"Remember the day at the Chinese restaurant? Marinette and I read the fortune cookie and it made us switch bodies" I explained.

"Oh, I see. That's the same time you refused Ladybug's apology." Alya glared at me.

"You knew about it?!" I gasped.

"Of course I did. I visit Marinette when she feels down because of your obnoxious behavior" Alya said with an angry look.

"I....I was upset that I knew you and Nino are Rena Rouge and Carapace during the incident with Rocketeer. I was upset that Ladybug never told me and she entrusted you than me. I was suffering in darkness, Alya. I didn't mean to make Marinette or Ladybug feel bad. We didn't know each other's secret identities until now that we got swapped" I explained with all my heart and honesty.

"But I better hope you two learned something." Alya crossed her arms.

"We sorta did learn about each other's life and how hard it is to go through." *Marinette said shyly.

"And since I know you're not Rena Rouge in the open anymore, I trust that you'll take care of Trixx just like I take care of my annoying kwami" I said as Plagg came out of *Marinette's hiding.

"I do not get annoying, girly-boy!" Plagg sticks his tongue out.

"That's your kwami?" Alya never saw what my kwami looked like.

"Yes, the name's Plagg." Plagg introduced himself.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just shut up and get back to hiding, cheese-aholic" I pushed him back the jacket that *Marinette is wearing.

"Don't tell anyone about our secrets, Alya" *Marinette said seriously.

"I won't. Your secrets are safe with me." Alya said.

"Now can we please get to class? I seriously don't wanna talk about being in Marinette's body and such" I said, hoping this conversation is over.

"Yep. Let's go." Alya said.

(Marinette's POV)

Now that Alya knows Adrien is Cat Noir, his secret is now safe with her too. But *Adrien and I have to act like each other in our opposite bodies still.

Hopefully, Alya knows I have to act like Adrien whenever I talk to Nino. Nino will think that I as Adrien is not myself at all.

"Hey, my man. What's with you and dudette?" Nino said as we took our seats in class.

"Oh nothing, just having a friendly conversation" I acted as Adrien.

"Ah, I see. You and Marinette seem closer than ever." He said.

"Well.....Differently," I blushed.

"Oh okay, dude." Nino shrugs.

"Honestly, she's.... well.....like a Chinese princess." I chuckled nervously.

"Cool. Then you're the prince." He joked.

"A model prince, Nino" I laughed but then was rudely interrupted by Chloe again being such a brat.

"Oh please? You a prince, Adrikins? Such an utterly ridiculous fantasy!" Chloe snorted.

Okay, Marinette. If *Adrien can do the creepy stare, maybe I can in his body. Come on, you can do it.

"Got a problem with that, Chloe?" I managed to do the creepy stare smirk at her.

"Ah! Adrikins what are you doing?!" Chloe gasps at my creepy stare.

"I said do you have a problem with that?" I asked again while doing the stare while my friends liked how I'm intimidating Chloe but *Adrien doesn't seem amused.

"Cut that out, you're creeping me out!" She backed off.

"Then I suggest you start being nice or zip it!" I glared at her and Chloe gulps and walks to her desk nervously.

"Dude, that was intense. You're never like that" Nino was stunned by what I did.

"Well.....I had to because it's not nice for her to rant about everything. I don't wanna get akumatized" I said with an excuse.

"Yeah, you're right," Nino said.

(Adrien's POV)

After school was over, I will be meeting with milady at the mansion again since she doesn't like being alone in there. I know how that feels. Especially the times I visited her place as Cat Noir and call her my princess. But now I'll visit her as Ladybug in her body.

"Alright, here we go. Tikki Spots on!" I transformed into Ladybug and jumped up the rooftops.

Agh! Pigeons! I nearly bumped into one but I didn't feel a sneeze. That's right, Ladybug is not allergic to pigeons. Thank god I don't have to suffer that again. But I think *Marinette might have my allergies in my body.

"Well, here I come milady." I kept running.

I could see my mansion from the rooftops as I approached. I swung my yo-yo and came through the open window and I see milady studying Chinese in frustration. Yup, not the easiest language for non-Chinese people but me, it was years of practice.

"Hey, Kittybug," I said.

"Hey Ladybug." *Marinette saw me.

"Come on, I'm no lady. I'm a gentleman" I teasingly said.

"Right. But can you help me solve Chinese please?" *Marinette asked me.

"It's not easy but okay," I said but as I got close to her, she sneezed due to the pigeon scent on my suit.

"Sorry, I ran near some pigeons." I apologized.

"It's alright." *Marinette said.

"Spots off" I de-transformed so that she doesn't suffer from my allergies.

"Much better. Glad you came kitty." *Marinette said.

"At your service, milady" I bowed and kissed her/my back palm hand.

"Aw Adrien." *Marinette chuckled.

A while later after teaching some Chinese words as she did in Shanghai with Fei, it wasn't easy for her to say it right.

"This is still hard Adrien." *Marinette said.

"It wasn't easy for me but I got used to it," I said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

153 5 10
Marinette and Chat Noir find themselves in complicated situation while kwamibuster is on the loose in Paris. How will they navigate the world around...
170K 3.1K 23
COMPLETED! What happens once Adrien and Marinette find out each other's biggest secret? Will they finally declare their love for each other and live...
6.8K 159 16
It's the summer of Marinette, Adrien, and the gang's Senior Year. Needless to say, bodies are changing, hormones are raging, and everyone's experien...
8.3K 150 34
Marinette and Adrien have been friends for a while but what happens when they realize that they have fallen for each other. And what happens when one...