Sway(Wattys 2015)

By Misswaters7

Rogue winters a beautiful 17 year old And Ivan Stone the greatest and most feared vampire to ever live Wh... More

Go!
Work hard
Dinner is served
Apologise
Chosen one
Arrival
Hide and seek
How did you know
Golden girl
Show time
Grind on me
Story time
Whats wrong with you?
Big mouth
Runner Runner
Pack up
Pit stop
Deal with the devil
Berries and leafs
Nothing to me
Pots and pans
Follow the leader
Ouch!
Confused
Important
I want it
Enter if you dare
Meet and greet
Predictable
Dizziness
Home sweet home
Payback
Its my house
Change of plan
Woah
No drama
Two can play that game
Jealous much
Heartless
Let me taste
A quick run
Ive seen it all before
Backlash
Catch me
Our?
Please
Fangs
We made it
Alarm bells
My turn
The change
No way
Two faced
Decisions
Advice
Late
Excited
Diamonds
Thief
Thats not mine
Chilled
Doubt
White dress
Not as planned
Make up
Shadow man
Blame
Where are you?
Where are you 'pt2'
Over due
Mind reader
Weird
Talk it out
Crimson red
True colours
Decision
Goodbye
Epilogue
Whats the deal?
Comp& sway 2

Identity

133K 4.7K 860
By Misswaters7

The office was a lot bigger then I had remembered, it was by far the largest building around here. Like most buildings it had the company name on and so did this, the letters Stone were plastered in steel on the outside of the building.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out the car making sure not to tear my dress or break my heels. The cold had instantly hit my skin but it was an issue as we were only a few feet from the building.

"Hello Mr Stone" a beautiful blonde haired women had approached Ivan with bright eyes and a pearly white smile, it was a shame she didn't greet me with such enthusiasm.

"Kennedy" he greeted with a smile. If she wasn't in public then i guarantee she would of collapsed but she managed to keep it together despite how red she was.

They made their way to the door where a man opened the door for us all.

"Thank you" I said earning a nod of approval from him.

My heels clicked across the marble floor as I followed behind Ivan and Kennedy. Her eagerness to please Ivan was extremely cringe worthy, but at the end of the day he is her boss.

The smell of food had caused me to stop walking, I hadn't eaten yet and my stomach was rumbling.

Ivan must of realised I had stopped walking as he turned around and looked at me.I looked back at him before following the delicious smell.

I had followed my senses to a cafe/restaurant that was in the building. My attention was immediately directed to the earth sized cookies, of course they weren't the size of a planet but they were pretty big.

Luckily I picked up some money before I had left, I purchased a hot chocolate and cookie, I tipped the young man and sat at a table.

Looking around at the people they all looked happy which was strange because people don't normally enjoy work but everyone seemed to be alright.

Once I finished my hot chocolate I purchase a bottle of water before going to look for Ivan.

I placed the bottle under my arm as I picked at the warm cookie. Every mouthful got better and better.

I made my way out of the cafe and towards the desk at the front.

"Can I help you?" a women asked

"Uh yeah, I'm looking for Iv- I mean Mr Stone" I correct myself.

"And you are?" She questions

"Rogue"

"Sorry Rogue, but you aren't scheduled for an appointment"

"But-"

"You're going to have to leave" she cuts in

I nod my head and walk away, there was an empty elevator at the corner of my eye. When the women started to get back to her work I slyly made my way into the elevator.

There were loads of different numbers so I pressed the first one that came to mind. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but I did it.

By the time the elevator had stopped I had devoured the cookie, I licked my fingers and wiped my mouth in the napkin before rinsing my mouth with the water.

I walk out and dispose of the napkin in a near by bin. I was standing in a fancy hall, it was all grey and there were expensive items everywhere. People walked by all dressed in their business outfits and fancy clothes, I may of looked the part but I definitely felt out of place.

It was evidently clear that I wasn't supposed to be here and the whispers and the stairs from the workers didn't go unnoticed.

On the table there was a bunch of land yards set out on the desk, as soon as I saw a Miss on the label I grabbed it and put it on. Once I was sure no one saw me I continued to walk around the place.

"What are you doing here?" A man asked

"I'm looking for Mr Stone...uh I have a meeting with him" I say

"Your here with coral manufacturing ?" He asks

"Uuummmm yup, that's why I'm here" the words slipped form my mouth.

"My apologies Miss Marshall, you were supposed to be taken care of by my colleague, Mr Stone won't be happy when he finds out you've been left unattended to"

"Miss Marshall?" I ask my confusion was growing more by the minute

"You are from the Coral manufacturing yes?, Elaine Marshall" he points to my name tag where the details are Clearly stated.

"Oh forgive  me, I've had a long flight" I respond, digging myself deeper into the hole.

"Not to worry, can I get you any refreshments?" He asks whilst leading me into the elevator once more.

"No I'm fine thank you" I was beginning to have a panic attack. I should of just told him I wasn't Miss Marshall, not look what's happened.

"You look quite young to be a CEO, but then again so does Mr Stone" he adds

I just fake laugh before downing the rest of my water.

The elevator stops and we step out, the young man tells me to follow him and thats what I do. There was a glass wall that stretched from one side of the room to the other. In side were men sat down.

My breathing begins to become uneven, I've been caught, he knows I was lying. I'm going to get arrested for stealing someone's identity and trespassing.

He knocks in the glass and walks in.

"Miss Marshall from Coral manufacturing is here"he says. I almost collapse as the man steps aside to let me in.

"Good luck mam" he says

"Wait no there's been a mistake" I try to stop the man from leaving but it's to late. I could of ran but that would of been a lot worse, so instead I take a deep breath and walk into the room.

Once I am In the room I look around at the smartly dressed meant around the large table.

As if it couldn't get any worse at the other end of the table sat a very shocked yet amused Ivan.

My eyes grow wide as his smile gets wider.

"Miss Marshall, its a pleasure to finally meet you, please have a seat" One of the men had greeted. But I didn't care I was still staring at Ivan In shock.

"Miss Marshall" he repeated, drawing my attention to him. I sat on the chair that was a few seats away from Ivan.

"I'll tell you what, these CEOs are getting younger and younger each year" another joked.

The room filled with a small laughter and I tried my best to force out a laugh.

"It's fine by me it's good see there's use for females in this industry....rather then just being pretty to look at" said A good looking man with dirty blonde hair, he winked at me and I returned a smile. Feeling uncomfortable and awkward.

His gesture didn't go unnoticed by Ivan as he wore a look of disapproval.

"So Mr Stone now that everyone is hear, do you want to start"

"Of course" ivan says as he sits up.

They begin to debate topics based on sales and income, luckily I managed to stay out of the convo, occasionally nodding my head and writing down notes.

But really my attention was on Ivan.It was clear that Ivan was the man in charge, the authority he demanded in the room was overwhelming. The way he stood his ground and defended himself, the insults he throw out to anyone that questioned him, I found his arrogance extremely attractive.

He would glance at me once and a while and smirk when he saw me staring at him. But this time he didn't look away, he just raised his eyebrows.

"Miss Marshall" my pretend name being called had snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Will you pass out the papers?" A gentle men asked.

"Oh yes of course" I clear my throat before standing up and picking up the pile of documents.

Balancing the documents in my left hand I handed them out with my right.

I was more happy that I wore a long dress, but I was not to pleased that my boobs were showing when I had to bend over the table.

The side I was sitting was complete so I made my way around to the next. Carefully picking up a document and putting it down in front of them.

"Thank you" a hand rubbed on my arm causing me to flinch away.It was the man with the dirty blonde hair.

"That's alright" I add giving him a smile before continuing to hand them out.

The last person was Ivan, I made my way to Ivan and placed the sheet in front of him.

He put his hand on my leg and I almost yelped out.

"Are you familiar with these documents Miss Marshall?" He taunts squeezing my leg

"No Mr Stone, I normally have my secretary look at them for me" I reply before swatting his hand away and scrambling back to my seat.

"Coral manufacturing is a very promising company, your opinions are just as important as ours, after all the majority of us plan on partnering with you" stated one of the men

I take a deep breath and think of the most formal and professional answer possible. I look at Ivan and begin to talk.

"Well as the CEO of Coral manufacturing, the raw materials that are used to create the finishing product are just as if not more important as the finished goods. As a company we plan to increase the production of merchandise as well as the quality. In the near future I plan on partnering with a vast majority of you, however I have made arrangements with other more industrial based companies to produce more complex products, such as air crafts etc. I am well aware you plan on branching out and Coral is with a doubt the most reliable investment, but it's about carefully selecting the correct deals and contracts. I intend to build professional yet reliable relationships with the company's and my fellow CEOS, so the company can safely expand, but all in the right time of course." I clear my throat once again and look around the room, they all looked taken back by my response.

Looking over to Ivan he looked like he couldn't believe what I had just said. To be honest neither did I, it must of been all those crap tv shows I've watched.

"Well I must say I was not expecting an answer like that, but your professionalism is very comforting. I think we all know what it's like starting a new company and I completely agree with you when it comes to slowly branching out"

I just smile and nod my head. I anxiously tap my fingers on the table and wait for this meeting to end.

"Miss Marshall are you familiar with green energy and Eco friendly products?"

"Of course she is, she's in partnership with one of the biggest energy systems in the world" another interrupts.

"Uh yes that is true" I add

"So what would you recommend we do when the time comes to the production of our products?"

I nervously shake my leg and bite my lip, I grab the cup of water I front of me and bring it to my lips. The cup violently shakes in my hand as I try to control my nerves.

I look over to Ivan who was wearing the biggest smile, seeing me suffer was amusing to him as he sat back and watched the seen play out in front of him. I look at him with pleading eyes but he continues to smile.The one time I actually want Ivan to say something he doesn't.

"Miss Marshall" they continue to pressure me for an answer.

"Earth to Marshall, did you forget how to speak English?" They joked

The room had risen to a laugh. A wave of embarrassment hit me causing my head to drop. I looked to Ivan who was glaring at the man who made the comment.

"I knew it she was just a pretty face"

Embarrassment was clearly pushed aside my anger was now taking over.

"Well at least -" I began my insult but was rudely interrupted by Ivan's voice.

"That will be all gentleman, until next time"

"Gentlemen" I quickly stand up and walk out the room. Making my way out the room I turn and walk the opposite direction to the men. I grab the lanyard from my neck and yank it off my neck before chucking it too the side.

I turn left and approach the first person I see.

"Excuse me, how can I get out of here?" I ask

"The elevator" the dirty blonde haired man had walked my way.

"Yes but which one?" I add on

"There's one down there" he flicks his head forwards signally towards the elevator down the hall.

"Thank you" I reply, trying the conversation as much as possible.

"I'm Toby by the way, Toby moist" he adds

"Mr Moist?" As soon as the words leave my mouth I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better I've heard worse" I apologise

"Really?" He asks

"No" I shrug and he lightly laughs.

"Can I walk you to the elevator?"

I was about to reply when I saw Ivan walking towards me.

"Toby your security is waiting for you" Ivan said as he approached him.

I smiled at him before walking to the elevator,i press the button and wait.

"Where are you going Miss Marshall?" He jokes

I reach for it again but he grabs my wrist.

"Just once" I pull my wrist from his grip. The elevator doors open and I step inside with Ivan following. He presses a button and the doors close.

We both stood in silence but it didn't last long as Ivan had opened his mouth to say something.

"Would you care to explain what exactly just happened back there?" He asked whilst looking down at me.

Silence.

"The Silent treatment" he took a deep breath before placing his hands in his pockets, crossing his feet and leaning back on the elevator wall.

"Or is it because you've forgotten how to speak English?" He jokes, using the previous insult from the meeting. Instead of a smart response I just shake my head.

Thankfully the elevator stops and shortly after the elevator doors begin to open.

"Don't worry I think you're more than just a pretty face" he adds

"That isn't funny Ivan" I'm out the elevator in seconds, not wanting to be in there any longer.

I come to a sudden stop, looking around my surroundings I had came to the conclusion that I wasn't currently stood in the reception entrance.

I was stood in a well decorated hall, black marble floor, mirrored walls, exotics plants. It all looked expensive and designer it was a lot nicer then then the other parts of the building.

I looked behind Ivan who was walking my direction.

"This isn't the entrance" I clearly point out

"Observant aren't you"

I roll my eyes before turning on my expensive heel and walking back to the elevator.

"Leaving so soon? What?... Are you planning on stealing someone-else's identity?"

Once I'm in the elevator I press the button and wait for the doors to close.

"Don't forgot to knock before you enter my office" he smirks and turns around, walking towards his office.

I had been stood in the elevator for about 5 minutes and I hadn't moved, eventually I got frustrated and stepped out.

I growl out of aggravation as I stomp down the hall down to Ivan's office.

Knock knock

"Who is it ?" He asks

"Open the door" I snap

"It's open"

Once the door is open I step in, Ivan was sat at his desk. As always he was wearing a smirk on his face.

Vote and comment!!!!
I'm trying to update as much as possible so whenever I've finished writing a chapter I'm just going to publish it!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 470 22
Imagine being taken away from your family, and being able to do nothing about it. Imagine being a servant to the werewolf that took you. This is exac...
566K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
4.4K 150 23
I've been running since I was 16. I'm 20 now. there's a price on my head, there's no one I can trust but myself. I'm a rouge, and I travel alone...
104K 2.8K 20
Juliet Stone is more than just a seventeen-year-old girl living in the quiet town of Newport, Oregon. She is the daughter of a powerful alpha werewol...