Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 37: Next Morning]

6.1K 314 141
By CamsterHale

"Nope. Not possible."
"Uh-huh. Because who wouldn't have seen that coming...?" You dryly retorted, sarcasm dripping from your tone as you rolled your eyes and suppressed a sigh.

"You can't actually be serious." Pennywise scoffed spitefully. "You're really choosing to go to sleep earlier, JUST to keep a lowly dream demon happy...?"

"Yes. Yes I am." You decided in a firm tone of voice; heading towards the stairs while having both the dream demon and Norman following you from behind. "Any other questions?"

"But-But why...?" Penny called after you with narrowed eyes and a curious frown, not understanding your sudden empathy. "I don't understand...! He-He was irritating you before...! Getting on your nerves...! He broke the table, continued the fight—"

"I agree. This does all seem rather extreme." Hannibal sided with the others offhandedly, plainly wanting you to stay with the rest of them and not Freddy. "Krueger clearly just wants you to spend the rest of the night with him instead of us."

"T-That doesn't seem very fair...!" Norman tearfully complained - gripping the side of your arm with both hands and forcing you to stop for a few seconds. "Why can't W-WE spend more time with y-you-!?"

"Not my fault that she wants to spend more time with me than you losers, now is it~?" Freddy taunted with a condescending expression - acting incredibly more arrogant than usual as he pulled you out of Norman's grasp and closer towards him instead.

"Hey! This is MY decision, thank you very much!" You fiercely huffed, leaving the dining room's doorway before finally moving upstairs and pushing open your bedroom door. "And I've already promised to spend equal time with each and every one of you. So for now, I'd just like to catch some well-deserved R&R! Got that, guys...?"

"(Y/n) dearest, please wait." Trying to calm you down as best as he could, Hannibal called after you like the clown had previously - except wanting to regain your attention in a more...polite and professional fashion. "Please understand that I at least respect your requests. Despite the others."

"Y-Yeah...! I do t-too-!" Norman cried aloud in distress, clapping his hands together and holding them closer to his chest while tears glinted in his gaze. "I-I'm sorry...! I...I didn't mean to set you off or anything like t-that...!"

"Don't worry about it, guys." You tiredly brushed it off, spinning around to face them once more and deal with their clingy personalities. "It's just, I would like some of that well-deserved R&R...Now."

"I'll keep that in mind." The psychiatrist responded in amusement; blowing you a gentleman-like kiss before dipping his head as a nod and deciding to walk into the house's library room on the ground floor.

"Night, everyone." Lifting your hand as a wave, you used the other hand to stifle your mouth and yawn - your exhaustion slowly but surely washing over you whilst you turned back around to enter the room behind you.

"You know, you don't have to say goodnight to me, sweet-cheeks~" A familiar voice drawled in your direction wickedly; your eyes widening when the dream demon pinned you against the wall and caused a heavy-pink colour to cloud your cheeks.

"The "everyone" from a minute ago wasn't meant for you." You pointed out with raised eyebrows - trying your best to ignore your embarrassed face and racing heartbeat.

"Shame. I don't like being given the cold-shoulder, it annoys me." Freddy casually commented; using his knifed hand to run his metal claws through your hair possessively.

"Are you for real? I already told you that I would spend more time with you tonight, so don't even start with—" You didn't even get to finish your sentence; the seductive slasher slamming his lips against yours in a very suggestive - and very impatient - manner.

"Yeah, you did." He murmured against your mouth mischievously, "So stop babbling about it and get ON with it already."

"You'd better start being nicer to me, otherwise I WON'T go through with my promise." You sharply shot in response, folding your arms and flicking your head to the side with an aggravated attitude.

"Jeez, you can be such a killjoy sometimes." Leaning away slightly, Freddy rolled his eyes this time and suppressed a groan, sarcasm swirling through his tone while he kept conversing with you. "What's got you so hot and bothered anyway, Princess~?"

"Well..." You hesitated lightly, wondering how to explain your complex emotions to someone as sociopathic as the dream demon. "I guess I'm just a little bit on-edge because of the whole—"

"—Hold on, you're being STALKED!?" Amber shrieked in alarm, clutching your shoulders and shaking you anxiously.

"Shh! Shh!" You shushed your dark-haired friend worriedly, deliberating on whether you should've told your close friends or not.

"Do you know by who...?" Cadence questioned calmly, holding her sandwich with both hands and taking a medium-sized bite out of it.

"Um, not exactly..." You sighed in despair, disappointment flooding your tone as you stopped picking at your food and just gave up. "One of my roommates spotted them watching me. First from the university gates, then by the outskirts of town, and then through the forest."

A minute or two of awkward silence passed between you three before you cleared your throat - wanting to lighten the atmosphere again. "What...? I did tell you that me and my roommates lived on the outskirts of town, didn't I...?"

"My roommates are...different from other people. They're...They're introverts - and that's why I've been so secretive about them, okay!?"
"Because they don't WANT people to know about them, Amber!"

"(Y/n) did say that they were introverts. That they were different from other people." Laura reminded Amber in her usually-straightforward fashion. "And that they didn't want people to know about them. So yeah, I'm pretty sure her past hints gave it away."

"Oh...Right." Releasing your shoulders, Amber sat back down and bit her lip; remembering that you were all still sat around a table in the university's cafeteria.

"Hold on a second. Someone's stalking you...?" Billy quoted with curious eyes, not expecting to hear such news from you or your group. "For how long...?"

"Cadence just asked her that, and (Y/n) said that she didn't know. Doofus." Stu coolly interjected - elbowing Billy in the side and acting superior.

"Okay, okay, sheesh." Billy argued with annoyance; throwing his fellow transfer student an oddly, out-of-place glare. "No need to act so blunt, mate."

"Oh, um, why don't we all just...Take a breather. Y'know, like talk about something else...?" You suggested shyly, trying to distract both males from growing increasingly more heated. "Besides, I don't really feel like talking about how I seemed to have gained an unwanted admire. I don't particularly appreciate said attention."

"I-We...understand." Billy answered pleasantly, glancing at Stu before switching mood and looking back in your general direction. "But if there's anything we can do to—"

"Thank you. Just knowing I have people behind me, ready to hop in and help is uplifting. That makes me feel a whole bunch better." You smiled in relief, your reply strangely soothing them and stopping them from arguing.

"Us too." Cadence added kindly, wrapping her arms around you so that she could give you a very sweet hug.

"Don't worry you five." You attempted to reassure them warmly, returning the hug and trying to flash them all a soft smile. "I bet my housemates have already devised a plan - to either catch this person or alert the authorities. I'm sure they'll have caught this unwanted stalker by the time I've gotten back home."

"And you're sure about that...?" Amber probed suspiciously, scepticism spreading across her facial features while she tried to remain calm.

"Positive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 21.3K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
13.8K 544 17
ON HOLD Asylum Slasher fanfiction. Michael Myers Jason Voorhees Bubba Sawyer Brahms Heelshire Norman Bates Hannibal Lecter Carrie White Bo Sinclair V...
30.8K 1.9K 19
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
1.4M 39K 62
Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help anyone and everyone. Her dream comes true b...