Erased Memories (TFP)

By _error_1010

"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LI... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
A Special Message From Enigma-Chan feat the TFP crew.
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue

#41

215 10 13
By _error_1010

ENTRY:21/9/2021

---

Ioa's Dreamscape.

"T-That's it?" Lightblade's right optic twitched in annoyance. "THAT'S LITERALLY IT!? AND Y'ALL ARE HIDING IT FROM ME AND MY TEAM?!" She roared.

"L-Light-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BLOODY EXCUSES!" the enraged femme screeched, baring her dentas at the doppelgänger. "WAS THERE ANY FRAGGING LOGIC FOR THIS!?"

"There is." Primus coughed up.

"I BEG YOUR FUCKING PARDON!?"

"I did not want your past to collide with the future results-"

"Meaning that YOU KNEW I was going to be experimented!"

"Yes- WAIT- How did you get that knowledge!?" Primus stopped in his tracks, demanding his answers from the pissed-off femme. Lightblade scoffed and pointed at the alter ego.

"When I got my body BACK, our memories entangled together and I caught a glimpse of it. Shadow pretty much roasted the idiotic Shockwave."

"O-Oh..."

"And here I thought you see all and know all." Lightblade muttered bitterly.

Primus sighed but said nothing in rebuttal, knowing that his messenger was merely fed up and is showing her temper.

"As I was saying, if Optimus and Ratchet knew of the past, I fear that out of love and separation lost, the two mechs would be unwilling for you to be out in the field. I believe you understanding what I mean, yes?"

Primus's words struck a chord within the femme medic and she fell silent.

OF COURSE she knew what the god was saying!

Those two overprotective mechs were the reason to their constant bickering.

"I-I...fine, you've got a point."

"Not to mention the distrust in the team if they realised that you've aligned with the Cons-"

"UNWILINGLY!"

"Nevertheless, it would be...problematic." Primus explained, doing his very best to be patient with Ioa.

The grouchy femme was having none of this, at all.

"Tsk." Was all she replied, pursing her dermas.

"Ahem, as I was saying, I hope you would try to...be considerate on my part too." Primus chuckled, trying to clear the palpable tension. "Now that you've got what you've wished for, I believe it would be wise to-"

"Out of millions of Cybertronians, why us?"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"I'm done complaining anymore. All I want to know now is that...why me?" Lightblade softly spoke, blue optics misting up. "Millions upon millions of mechs and femme, yet you chose that one common bot...and a badass counterpart of course." She winked at Shadow. "I still am pissy about you ruining my finish though."

"I know, I know." Shadowgylde waved, leaning on one side. "Still love you too, Li."

"That." Primus pointed out. "-is why I chose you, Lightblade. Your humbleness and forgiving attitude would pave a new path for our world. You've passed several tests and you walked through them although you knew full well of the risks and dangers." He said.

"U-Uh...I did murder my alternate reality counterpart, so um- not really that forgiving."

"Light...don't ruin the grand moment."

"Oh y-yeah, go ahead! You w-were saying?"

The blue orb could only muster another sigh and revealed his true form, raising an optic ridge at the femme.

.

.

.

"Surprised?" he asked, giving the twins a tiny smirk.

They SHOOK their helms.

"I was sort of expecting a grand entrance..."

"I thought you were going to reveal yourself when you made the projections earlier...this is sort of anti-climactic, y'know?"

Huffing out indignantly, Primus set both of his servos on his hips, glaring at them. "You can't be serious."

"Absolutely am!" they replied, grinning from audial receptors to audial receptors.

"I'm sending you both back now."

The two femmes burst into a fit of laughter, successfully tearing the God's ego down.

"Come on, we're just joking!"

"Can't take a joke now, sir?"

"You two are genuinely insufferable." He muttered, dragging his slender, semi- translucent servos across his face.

"You made us; still gotta love us." Shadow smirked.

"I remembered when you were still having an attitude like a Prime. What changed that notion?"

"Lightblade." Shadow answered truthfully, staring into her counterpart's optics. "Forever and always shall be my priority."

"Damn, you so cheesy!" Lightblade blushed, smacking the strategist's arms.

Humming in satisfaction, the Cybertronian deity cleared his voicebox, wanting the two Ioas' attention focused on him.

"Listen carefully now. I am going to send you back online, but you must know that you're going to face with the final showdown. Whether you like it or not, you have to be ready." Primus began, lifting his right servo up and revealed a hint on his palms. "Make a plan and END this mess. Please, the sake of Cybertron's life depends on this."

Turning to look at one another, the duo grasped their servos together and nodded, coming to an agreement.

"it's a good day to die, but we'll hold on till the end." They said simultaneously, gaze firm with resolution.

"Very well then, I bid you both the best of luck." Primus said, pleased with their answers. Waving his servos, the two femmes felt their bodies vanishing once again. Before Light fully disappeared, Primus winked at her and mouthed a sentence.

'He loves you.'

---

In reality...

Optimus and Ratchet suddenly grasped their helms in agony, groaning out loud. Ratchet had to hold himself stable by gripping the berth's handle while the Prime collapsed onto the floor, spasming uncontrollably.

"OPTIMUS, RATCHET!" The team yelled, rushing over to help both mechs up. Bulkhead and Smokescreen kept the boss steady while Arcee and Bumblebee lent a servo to the grumpy medic.

"Ugh..."

"W-What...the...frag..." Ratchet hissed, shutting his optics tightly as he felt a slight vertigo.

"Easy Ratchet..." Arcee said, worried for the Autobot CMO. "What happened?"

"I-It's like I'm hit with...a wave..." Ratchet mumbled, still trying to process the sudden overloading data in his processors. "I-I'm remembering...s-something..."

"I-Ioa..." Optimus breathed out; one servo extended out to the unconscious femme on the berth.

"She's okay, Optimus. Y-You just rest up, please!" Smokescreen assured the Prime, but Optimus shook his helm slowly, digits wavering as he pointed at the white and gold femme.

"I-Ioa..." he repeated, optics brimming to tears. His processors was pulsing, audial receptors ringing and the most of all his spark was ramming wildly. Gritting his dentas, the Autobot leader raspily spoke up, answering the team's lingering question to their sudden illness.

"I-I ...remembered."

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!

CLIFFY HANGER ~

EHEKS, STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER UWU !

As always, thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and stay healthy! Enigma signing out! <3

ps: happy mid-autumn festival >W<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.5K 39
Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. If you haven't read my first book, it is called "Amulet of Life." Lora Creed's world has fallen apar...
86.5K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
99.8K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
7.6K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...