See you differently [Red Velv...

By TheCerealBox

A sub par story from my garbage writing skills. Does differ from the story line, but I tried to keep the char... More

A/N
Chapter 2 - The kingdom
Chapter 3 - For Here or To Go?
Chapter 4 - A safe place
Chapter 5 - Into the Tower
Chapter 6 - A Healer
Chapter 7 - How to Bake a Cake
Chapter 8 - Baby you ain't going nowhere
Chapter 9 - Square One
Chapter 10 - Hard Boiled Egg
Chapter 11 - A Dinner for 6
Chapter 12 - One of them
Chapter 13 - An Old Friend
Chapter 14 - Run.
Chapter 15 - A New Problem
Chapter 16 - Untrust
Chapter 17 - Just Us 4
Chapter 18 - We meet again
Chapter 19 - An Old Team
Chapter 20 - Potion for You
Chapter 21 - Butterview
Chapter 22 - Masquerade Dance
Chapter 23 - Friendly Friends
Chapter 24 - A Mother's Child
Chapter 25 - Very close
Chapter 26 - A Cake's Sacrifice
Chapter 27 - There's Only One
Chapter 28 - Till death do us part
Chapter 29 - All's Well That Ends Well

Chapter 1 - A New Start

13.7K 278 592
By TheCerealBox

• • •

Warning/s- Cussing

• • •

"Well... shit"
"Shit!" Your copy cat repeated.

"Hey, don't use swear words, only I can say that" you scold the younger cookie.

You shoosh the cookie away, before grabbing all the mail that had fallen onto the floor. You were trying to sort it when it all slipped through your fingers.

"Junk mail... Junk mail... bills... junk mail... Madeleine?" You read out the name on the letter.

It had been so long since you and Madeleine cookie had spoken to eachother, you were suprised he still remembered you. You set aside the rest of the mail, and rip open the letter, addressed to you.

"I hope you are doing well, y/n cookie. Its been too long, we should really catch up sometime.

Oh, but that is not why I am writing to you now. This is urgent, and you are the only person I could think of. Me and a team of cookies are on a quest to well... save the world, as cliché as that sounds. We need help, we need you.

Write back to me as soon as you can. I'd like to meet up. Perhaps you'd like to see this new kingdom that has been created?

Hope to hear back from you quickly, -Madeleine"

You re-read the letter a few times, 'what would they need me for..'

"What's that?" Pancake cookie asked while trying to grasp the paper in your hands.

You pull the paper above your head, to keep it out of his reach, and think carefully about your answer.

"Pancake, how would you feel about visiting an old friend of mine?" You finally respond. You see his eyes light up before he repeatedly shakes his head while excitedly saying yes.

You never got to leave the house anymore, never had a reason to. This, this was a reason, and you were set on helping Madeleine in any way you could.

Pancake was excited to go somewhere that wasnt the same old market place, selling imported goods. He was getting increasingly bored being stuck in the house, you figured this would be a good way to get him out of his moms frosting, while also distracting yourself too.

"But you better pack your bags quickly, and sleep alll night, okay buddy?"

"Yes yes Y/n, I will!" He jumps up and down before running to his shabby room and grabbing handfuls of his belongings, and stuffing them into a bag.

°°°

You load up your sugar horse (is that a thing?) with your packed bags, before going back in to grab pancake's bags. He runs outside, and immediately tried to get onto the horse, being way to short to do so. You giggle at his antics, set the bags down and help him up. It was suprising how much energy he had, it was way too early in the morning for you to be that energetic.

You load his bags, and double check the house one last time. Its quiet, the silence being uncomfortably loud. Shes still asleep...

You sigh, before turning around, heading back towards your horse and pancake, smiling a wary smile.

"Ready to go?"

"OF COURSE!"

"Alright alright, lets get going" you say as you jump onto the horse, and begin directing the horse to your destination.

"Hey, you might want to get comfortable, this is going to be.... huh?

You look down to see pancake cookie fast sleep, his head bobbling with the horses quick movements. You smile softly, before positioning him to lay more comfortably, and returning your focus to the trail ahead of you.

°° Meanwhile °°

"You can't be serious" a certain gloomy cookie says, shaking his head slightly

"Well, you know what Espresso, Pure Vanilla is gone, I dont know what else to do" Madeliene harshly responded, gritting his teeth.

Espresso cookie grunted, before dramatically turning around and attempting to leave.

"And where do you think you're going?" Madeleine demaded, before getting up to grab Espressos arm.

"If you want to lead this team so bad then fine, I'll let you lead. But when we all end up injured or dead because you think you can play hero, it will be your fault" a venomous under tone in his words.

Madeleines eyes widen a little, before he let go of Espresso, and slunk back.

Espresso was right, he had no idea what he was doing. As much as he appreciated Herb's and Custard's help, there just wasnt enough people. Without Pure Vanilla, the team was at risk leaving to further their quest, but staying in the kingdom and doing nothing meant more time to the enemy.

He frowned, before getting up to leave the tiny room in the castle. He hoped Y/n would be there soon, and that they would be able to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
199K 5.8K 30
A sub par story from my garbage writing skills. Does differ from the story line, but I tried to keep the characters in character, they arent perfect...
188K 2.8K 178
Hello, so yeah I decided to make this and you can see the I am making a Cookie run oneshots with reader... okie I am done, I don't want anymore goodi...