Miraculously Reincarnated

By Ziy_ing

I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up rei... More

Death from a Plane Crash
lmfao (chuu stans pls dont doxx me)
Reincarnated
The Ladybug Earrings
Chat Noir
An Unannounced Visit
Questions
Adrien Agreste
Bad Plans
Stormy Weather
Cover Ups
Planning A Birthday Party
The Bubbler
Lady Wifi
Weird Sensations
Avoiding Time Breaking
A Fashion Competition
Mr. Pigeon
Civillustrator
Ms. Tattle-tale's Redemption
Copycat
Kittykat
Dark Cupid
Facing Your Fears
Elections
Dark Blade
First Mime
Teaching Marinette Chinese
Sabotage
Kung Food
Awkwardly Nice
Reflekta
The Blue Owl Miraculous
The New Hero
A Talk
A Good Gopher
Pixelator
Designing An Album
Kwami Trouble
Princess Fishstink
Chat Noir and Silver Moonrise
Miraculous Talk Ft. Butterflies
I Say No Akumatising
Lie-la The Fox
Convincing
Volpina
Underlies
The Great Guardian
Questions I Have For You

Animan

18.7K 832 290
By Ziy_ing

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He looks much better in black, that hoodie gives off a badass vibe. I like it."

"You're biased because of Chat Noir, aren't you?" I felt my face heat up. "I like the orange one. Maybe I'll recreate a woman version of it!" Said Marinette excitedly.

Marinette was too busy daydreaming about it to notice my flaming cheeks, thankfully. But that doesn't mean that Alya didn't.

"Oh my god, girl. Are you blushing?" Exclaimed Alya, making a few heads turn.

I pursed my lips and glared at her. "Do you want to whole school to know?"

"She is!" Shouted Alya, ignoring what I just said.

"What the hell, Alya!" I said, attempting to strangle her.

I saw the students around us staring and glared at Alya.

"Sorry, girl. So, you got the hots for Paris' black cat?"

"You know, I was actually going to consider forgiving you." I continued to glare at her.

"Didn't you just send a love poem to Adrien this Valentines' Day?" Frowned Marinette. "You're playing with his feelings!"

They're the same person! "He doesn't know that I sent that."

"Still! How can you like Chat over Adrien anyway? Adrien's way better!" Protested Marinette.

"Chat Noir is a superhero, Marinette! I think it's pretty obvious. And Yin told us herself that she and Chat are good friends. Plus, he probably doesn't stutter around her, and he's flirty!" Countered Alya.

"But-"

"The two of you sound like you're defending your boyfriends," I said cutting in

"What? No way!" They said at the same time.

"Really? Do you girls have any crushes, then?" I smirked. It's nice to turn the conversation around.

"Nope, but you do. So, Adrien or Chat Noir?"

Dang it.

Somehow, I was able to escape by saying that I need to go to the restroom. No wonder Lila was able to trick everyone. That aside, she'll probably arrive in about two months or so, better watch out for her akuma.

Oh, and speaking of akumas, Animan is happening today, so-

"Dude!"

I swerved around. Who was that?

"I need your help."

"Sure...With what?"

"Uh, can you help me get to the zoo with Marinette, I want to confess my feelings but I'm too scared to ask her myself."

"Let me get this straight, you want me to help set up you and Marinette."

"Not exactly, but yeah," Nino said sheepishly. "Though it sounds bad when you say it like that."

"Well, I guess." I looked at the hopeful Nino. "Fine, I'll help you. Pretend to get in our way when we leave school and as an apology, ask us to go to the zoo with you. Okay? Okay. See ya."

I left Nino standing there and felt immense satisfaction when I imagined his confused face. No problem there, though. I saw Adrien hiding behind the stairs, listening to out conversation, so they'll know what to do.

I hope.

*******

"Nope. I'm only doing the orange one!"

"Oh come one! Please!" I begged.

"No can do."

"Give it up, girl. Marinette's isn't going to do it," laughed Alya.

I spotted Nino and Adrien standing a few feet away from us. Right, I need to pretend to bump into them.

"Hey, Marinette could you pass me the magazine? I want to take a closer look at the jacket." I took the magazine. I held it a little bit further than nessecery so that I can see Nino's foot and 'accidentally' trip on him.

As soon as I saw a pair of white sneakers with red strips, I put my left foot behind my right and pushed my weight forward, falling onto the ground.

Adrien suddenly popped out behind Nino. "Oh, so sorry. Right, Nino?" Asked Adrien, punching his friend's shoulder.

"S-sorry!" Stuttered Nino. He was completely frozen, as still as a statue. He's even worse than Adrien and Marinette combined!

While Nino dealt with his anxiety, I bent down to pick up the magazine I had dropped earlier. Adrien seemed to have made the same decision, causing us to bump heads.

"S-sorry!" I gripped the magazine so tightly, I was convinced that it would burst.

"I'm sorry too," Adrien said awkwardly, slightly blushing. "How about we make it up to you? Got any ideas, Nino?"

Adrien nudged his friend with his shoulder.

Nino didn't say anything, instead he made a weird strangled sound.

I could see Adrien sigh internally and had to hold in my laughter. "How about we all check out the zoo today? Word is, they've got a new...?" He snapped his fingers at Nino's face.

"U-hum, ah t-they got a new panther!" Blurted the statue.

"Great idea! You love animals. Right, Yin?" Asked Alya, her eyes showed excitement.

"W-what? I do but-"

"Okay! We'll meet you boys at the zoo. Does four o'clock after school. Is that alright?" Asked Alya, turning to Nino and Adrien.

"Sure..." He's probably also realized that Alya thought he was asking me out. Well, at least I think she does. "Nino? Sound good?" Nino nodded his head.

"See you guys at four then!" Called Adrien, as he dragged poor Nino away.

As soon as the boys were out of earshot, Alya and Marinette started jumping up and down excitedly.

"You do realize that Adrien just asked you out right?"

"Stop. You look as if you just got asked out. Besides, he wasn't asking me out, he asked us!"

"Yeah, because he's too scared to ask you alone!" Said Marinette, her pigtails bouncing up and down with her.

"The two of you are ridiculous."

********

I was sitting on a bench in the middle of the zoo, and Sillya and Dumbinette were hiding behind some bushes.

They're shouting into the ear pieces we're sharing. Making my ears hurt. A lot.

I wasn't able to convince them that Adrien was not asking me out. It's not like I don't want him to...

Focus!

Anyways, poor Nino's going to be so disappointed when he sees me instead of Marinette.

"Yin! I think they're coming!" Shouted Alya.

"What? Where?" I asked, confused. I looked around.

"I told you!" I heard Marinette whisper-shouted. "False Alarm, Yin. Someone wouldn't listen to me. It's just Max and Kim."

"Really?" I looked again.

Oh, there they are. In front of the new panther's cage.

Kim seemed to be angering the zoo keeper, Alya's dad, and his new panther. Max was next to him, typing something into his phone. I can already hear him saying, 'you'd be lunch' to Kim.

I started walking over to them. Akuma, duh! But this makes my friends try to be the cause of my deafness.

As Sillya and Dumbinette continued to argue, I turned off the earpiece. My ear was really hurting. Besides, I can't explain why I'm here instead of Marinette to Nino with them listening.

I clicked the button and let out a sigh of relief. On the other hand, Alya and Marinette's- Silly and Dumbinette's bickering got louder. I could hear a small buzzing sound from the place they were hiding, and I was about twenty feet away.

After what I presume was a few minutes, Nino walked towards me with, as expected, a frown on his face.

"Yin? What are you doing here, dude?"

"Well..." I pursed my lips. "She and Alya thought that Adrien was the one asking me out, so I was kinda forced here. Sorry, Nino. I promise I tried."

"Oh."

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get another chance! And think of it this way, when that chance comes, you'll be even more prepared!" I cheered, bumping Nino's shoulder.

"Sure...I guess it was a good try. I'm just not good with the ladies, especially this one." Nino's face showed so much disappointment as he hung his head.

"Don't worry, you'll get the girl," I said, rubbing his back comfortingly. But that girl just might not be Marinette, I thought.

"What should I do for my next attempt then?" Asked Nino.

I tapped my chin. "Marinette likes fashion and art, so I think a museum?"

Nino made a face.

"Yeah, the museum would be a bit boring for a date spot. It would also become awkward if you don't know much and Marinette is just talking about it the whole time-"

"He's coming!" Shouted Kim as he ran by us.

He was then followed by Max. "I'm outta here!"

Oh, no. Animan!

I got so side-tracked! How could I have forgotten? I was so focused on helping Nino!

A black panther had also came to join he run. Our clothes slightly fluttered as he sped past.

Along with Animan, a herd of zoo animals had also gathered together. Is it just me, or does that elephant's foot like bigger than it did when I saw it before?

Coming to his senses, Nino said, "We better ditch this place!" And ran off. I quickly followed in suite.

Hopefully Marinette is able to get away from Alya, because we're going to need a lucky charm.

********

"So, what do you think of black panthers now?" Growled the beast in front of us.

I had unwisely chose to take the same path as Kim did in my panic, and had the opportunity to meet up with Animan. What an honour.

Kim had frozen in his spot, probably regretting his life decisions. I not really fond of the dude, but I don't want to become lunch either, so I decided to step up.

"I've always thought that they were pretty cool. They're fast, strong and as a member of the cat family, they're pretty agile. And, I like black on an animal."

"Did you just confess how much you love me, Sliver?" Asked Chat. He was lying stomach down on the roof of the cage next to us. His chin was resting on his hands, which were balanced on his stick.

He looked way to smug for his own good.

The outline of a purple black butterfly had appeared on Animan's snout. Hawkmoth was probably telling him to take Chat's miraculous.

Animan charged up at Chat, climbing the side of the cage. Chat easily jumped down.

"If you value our life, try not to get involved with this akuma, and run!"

Kim and I started running towards the exit.

While Kim ran out, I stayed behind to lock the door of the zoo.

"What are you doing? Let's go!" Shouted Kim.

"I needed to close those doors. If the animals got out, we'll be even bigger trouble," I explained while trying to catch up with Kim. He is fast.

We arrived at the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Kim swung the door open. "Help, rescue us! Please!" Panted Kim, falling to his knees. I was too out of breath to even talk.

"Kim? Yin!" Said Miss Dupain-Cheng.

Tom picked us up like we're sacks of potatoes. "It's okay, kids," he said as he brought us up to the living room.

Chat Noir and Ladybug arrived from upstairs soon after.

"Mama-am," covered Ladybug.

"Oh, but y-your!" Stuttered Sabine.

"Um, yes?" Asked Ladybug. Her eyes were as big as sauces. She probably thinks her mother recognizes her. Laughs internally.

"You're Ladybug! And Chat Noir!"

"Uh, yeah! Exactly," Ladybug said nervously. Chat shot her a confused look, can't blame him.

"So, do you have a plan to defeat Animan?" I asked Ladybug.

"Well.." She looked to Chat. "We're thinking of tricking him to turn into a small animal, like Puss in Boots did. Except, we're not going t eat him, just trap him in a box. And speaking of which, would you borrow us one?" She asked, turning to Sabine and Tom.

"I'll help!" Volunteered Chat.

As the couple and Chat went to find what Ladybug needed, I continued to ask her questions. "But what are you going to do if he transforms back into a big animal?"

"Um," Ladybug frowned. "We haven't thought that far yet."

"Hmm..." I stepped onto the balcony. "How about you use that?"

"Use what?"

"That empty bus there! You could lock Animan in there," I suggested.

"Oh! Great idea."

Then, I remembered how Animan broke free from the 'cage'.

"Wait, I think that he might break through the bus if he transforms into a bigger animal...Actually, can you summon you're lucky charm?"

"Uh, sure! Lucky Charm!"

I'm surprised she didn't need more convincing. The fact that she trust me is quite...Heartwarming?

"A carjack? What are we suppose to do with this?"

I lightbulb popped up from my brain. Not literally.

"Ladybug, you know how animals can't reach their backs? Why don't you put this in between Animan's jaw and use your yoyo to tie him up? Then you'll have easy access to his akuma!"

"That's great! Thank you, Yin! Sometimes, I think you should be Ladybug instead of me..."

"Ladybug, look at me." I put my hands on her shoulders. "You're a incredible superhero. It's just that two heads are better than one!"

She nodded her head and slowly started to smile. "Wish Chat and I luck!"

********

Thankfully, Ladybug and Chat was able to defeat the akuma. 

I had meet up with Alya and, unsurprisingly, Nino. 

In this story, Ladybug had also locked the two together in the anther cage, and now, their dating.

I'm happy for them, but now Alya has a new topic to rant my off about, which was what she was doing right now.

"He's so amazing isn't he?" Gushed Alya. Never thought she be one to do that.

I held in a sigh. "He is."

"And- Oh! Sorry, Yin. It's already 10:45. Gotta go!"

"Bye!" I said a little too eagerly.

I flopped onto my bed. It had been a long day.

*Knock* *knock* 

But I still have some energy left.

I got off the bed and opened my window, heart fluttering a little as I saw Chat.

********

If u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 2179 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 260 7
"You have got to be the blondest person I've ever met." "But...we have the same hair color?" "Adrien, I'm older than you and therefore wiser. I know...
11K 602 20
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
288K 5.4K 16
It was just a game to Adrien, an unrealistic dream to Marinette, and a plan to Alya and Nino. None of them realized that this game plan would change...
7.6K 168 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...