Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

By flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding
Part Two
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon

1.2K 40 7
By flowermeadowes

PART TWO

Aries and Peter spent as much time as they could together before she was off for University, and at long last the morning had arrived.

"Nervous?" Peter asked, he laid on the bed as he watched her pace the room.

"What makes you think that?"

"Just because you've been pacing the room for an hour, your bags have been packed for two weeks but you keep checking you've got everything, and your stomach is rumbling- have you eaten yet?"

Aries shook her head. "I tried to eat breakfast but I couldn't."

He held out his arms. "Come here."

She stopped and stepped over to the bed, he budged up so she could climb in next to him, she let her head fall onto his shoulder as he kissed her temple.

"You're going to be fine. There isn't anything you can't do, you're going to do an amazing job."

She smiled softly before kissing him. "Are you sure I can't take you with me?"

"I wish I could."

Aries pulled away and looked at his face, he furrowed his brows.

"What you doing?"

"I'm memorising your face. So I won't forget it." she brushed aside his hair, and traced her thumb across his cheek, she made sure to look at every freckle, every faint line and then looked into his eyes. "You will visit me, won't you?"

"Of course I will, you're acting like I'm gonna die." he said, shaking his head.

"You better not, cause I'll be fuming." Aries stifled a laugh, she looked towards the clock.

"Almost time?"

She nodded, getting off the bed.

"I can't believe my girlfriend is a Uni student." Peter smiled as he followed her down to the kitchen.

"There she is! The newest student." Fleamont said as the two walked in.

Everyone was sitting there to say goodbye, Benjy and Dorcas ran towards her and pulled her in a tight hug.

"Now you know how to use the phone, right?"

"Yes, Ben."

"And you know that you can call us at any time, even if it's three in the morning."

"Yes, Cas."

"Oh, I'm going to miss you!" Dorcas said, giving her another hug, Aries hugged her back.

"You got the flat sorted as well?" James asked, he had the same look as his mother. "Not gonna be out on the streets are you?"

Aries nodded. "Got it sorted, there was a spare room with two other students a year above me, Peter helped me get that one."

"You've definitely got everything?" Sirius asked, he had a bright smile on his face, it was filled with pride.

"I have everything, thank you, all of you." Aries said, it almost sounded like she was about to say a speech but thankfully she didn't have to because James and Sirius had already started.

"I remember when she was a baby-" Sirius started.

"Oh no." Aries sighed, shaking her head in embarrassment as he continued.

"-and that leads on to when she was three years old-"

"Sirius, this is going on too long, we don't need to know this." Aries said, he'd been talking for twenty minutes already.

"But that was my favourite bit."

Aries shook her head.

He sighed. "Fine." he put his arm around her and ruffled her hair. "Done us all proud."

She grinned, this was her chance to show everyone that she wasn't like the rest of her family, she wasn't tied back to the dark ancestry, she was her own person and she was proud of it.

"Don't have fun without me." she said, giving them all a hug.

"It will be the best time of our lives." Marlene joked.

"Thanks Marls, you're a great friend."

Marlene winked at her and gave her a hug.

Aries gave Peter the longest hug, she almost didn't let go but she had to.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Star."

☽☆☾

Aries had lived in London her entire life, but never had she actually explored the Muggle world. A few weeks ago she had gone to Gringotts to exchange her money, it wasn't a lot, she told herself that she would find a job. She refused to use the money she was given by her Uncle Alphard, she didn't want to use any money from her family.

She used floo powder to get to the Leaky cauldron and managed to find the right bus, she got off in Mayfair, and walked to Berkeley Square. She looked down at the note looking for the address. She stopped outside of a large house with five floors, it was a tanned brick colour and it had green turrets on the roof, the windows were large and panned, as she walked up to the door she saw a box with several numbers and buttons.

Buzz

She pressed number 8.

"Hello?" a voice came from the box, the voice was deep.

"Um, hi." Aries said, unsure if she could be heard or not. "Um, It's Aries Black, if I'm not mistaken I'm your new room mate."

"Aries? Oh yes, come in."

There was another buzz but it was longer, she pressed against the door and it opened. She then had to tackle the stairs with her trunk.

"Oh let me help." a man said, walking towards her, he grabbed the other end and lifted it. "Gosh this is heavy, got a dead body in here?" he laughed.

"The weight of this thing, might have two in here." Aries joked.

They walked up to the third floor stopping in front of a light blue door with a gold 8.

"Thanks for that, didn't think I could get up that flight by myself." Aries said.

The man returned the smile, he had a nice smile one that made you smile when you saw it, he moved his brown hair away from his eyes. "I'm Leo, I live on the ground floor."

"Aries." she said politely, holding out her hand.

"Aries? That's unique." he said, shaking hers.

"Yeah, my whole family is obsessed with stars and constellations, my brother is called Sirius."

"You serious- I didn't mean that as a joke. I meant-"

Aries laughed. "Don't worry, it is a running joke."

The door opened and another guy poked his head, his hair was shiny black, his deep brown eyes were kind as he smiled at the two. "You must be Aries?"

She nodded.

"Welcome, welcome. Hello Leo, already chatting her up I see."

"Oh no, he just helped with my trunk."

"Trunk?" he asked, looking at the ground. "You from 1864? Where's your suitcase?"

Aries scratched her head. "Lost it?"

Leo grinned. "Well, Aries, it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too Leo." she said as he walked back downstairs.

"Come inside, oh, I'm Simon by the way." he said, shaking Aries' hand. "Simon Rhee, Angelika! Aries is here."

A girl walked out of one of the rooms, her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony, she was wearing a two piece workout outfit. She glanced at Aries then looked at Simon. "I'm going out for a run, you need to call Gary about that leaking tap, also the dishwasher is broken so we need to put money in the jar for that."

She then left.

"She's really nice once you get to know her." Simon said, giving Aries a small smile. "Any way, tour of the flat?"

Simon showed Aries around, "Oh and we have a neighbour, Mrs Springet, don't eat anything she gives you. She made us a fruit loaf when I moved in last year... it was literally cement, poor woman, also don't mind the tap, it leaks. We have been trying to fix it for the past six months but our amazing landlord is in Mykonos and won't return our calls."

He stopped in front of a door. "And this is your room, not too shabby in fairness, we did have a roommate who smoked a bit of the wacky baccy, but light a few candles and you'll be fine."

He opened the door for her, inside the walls were plain white, a single bed was in front of the window, a wardrobe, desk and chest of drawers. "Got all your necessities in here, is that all you've got." he nodded at her trunk.

"Yeah," she said, not telling him that she had an extension charm on the trunk, probably not wise to make him think she was weird.

"Cool, I leave you to it."

She nodded as he left, she took a deep breath. This was her home for the next three years, she felt like it was the first day of Hogwarts again, when she first walked into the Hufflepuff common room, except she didn't feel the wave of guilt from when she was eleven, she knew that this was right. And she loved that.

She placed her trunk on her bed and looked around, she looked at the door and closed it, pulling out her wand. She did not want to unpack the muggle way and she promised herself only one spell a day, it was fine as long as the muggles didn't find out.

A few moments later her trunk was unpacked, she had moved her bed away from the window and swapped it with her desk, she had a picture of everyone which she stuck onto the wall, the view outside was overlooking the park, there was a giant tree in the middle, and a couple were having a picnic. As she looked around she saw a small diner, with a notice in the door.

WAITRESS NEEDED

She thought she would take a walk later and see if she could apply.

"Hey, Aries- wow, you unpacked quickly?" Simon said, walking into her room. "Been like five minutes."

Aries shoved her wand under her pillow and smiled. "I hate not unpacking so I do it quickly."

"Oh, um." he said, still looking amazed. "Anyway, I forgot to give your key, make sure you hear the lock twice, otherwise it's open for anyone- I think I'm gonna need you to unpack for me, this is amazing."

"I'll have to charge you." she joked.

Simon shook his head. "Dammit, also rent is due on the 5th, you've already paid this months, just leave it on the fridge."

Aries nodded.

"Alright now I'm going to leave you to it."

☽☆☾

Aries lay awake that night, she was still nervous, her first day was tomorrow and she had gone over her route in her head twenty times already. She had to walk to Green park tube station and then get off at Warren street and it was a short walk from there.

She looked at the digital clock next to her bed.

02:57

She sighed and climbed out of her bed, she looked in her bag and pulled out a piece of paper, it had the Potter's number on it, Peter made sure they had gotten a phone before she left so she could call up when she needed to.

She walked into the kitchen where the phone was and looked at it with a puzzled face, it wasn't like the one she had used before, this one had a turn dial- and she had no idea how to use it.

A light flicked on and Angelika walked out, she looked at Aries and gave her a pressed smile and walked towards the sink and poured herself a glass of water.

Aries looked back at the phone, failing to call the number.

"Do you know how to use that?" Angelika asked, there was a hint of mocking in her voice, which made Aries feel uneasy but she shook her head.

"My parents were against phones." Aries lied- well it wasn't a lie, they would in fact be against phones seeing as they were a muggle invention.

Angelika walked to her and looked at the number, she then started turning the dial then there were ringing.

"Thank you." Aries said, but she didn't reply, she walked back into her room shutting the door behind her.

Aries held the phone to her ear, the ringing continued; she wasn't sure if anyone was going to answer seeing as it was so late.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Remus, hi. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, no, I was already awake. Pete's asleep, do you want me to get him?"

"Oh no, if he's asleep it's fine, I just wanted to talk to someone." she said.

He gave a small laugh. "And you got stuck with me."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Debatable, how are you settling in?"

Aries nodded. "Yeah, fine. It's different."

"You haven't used magic yet, have you?"

"I've only done one spell, I didn't want to unpack."

They spoke for half an hour before Aries yawned, she liked talking to Remus, he always listened and would have a smart response for everything.

"Am I boring you, at this fine hour?" He said as he heard her.

"No, of course not."

"I'll let you get off, big day tomorrow- well today."

"Yeah, thanks, see you later, Remus."

"See you later, Aries." 

She hung up the phone and went back to bed. She felt better after the conversation, even if it was just about how Sirius and James had played Quidditch in the drawing room.

___________________

Chapter Nineteen!!!!

Please vote and comment 🌟

♈️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.9K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
689K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
24.6K 351 73
"I'm sorry, I just... remembered something," she muttered as her fingers traced the scars on her throat. He placed his hands on her shoulders before...
6.5K 268 94
After being betrayed by the people she thought she could trust, Raya Black is left alone to raise her son, while her husband Sirius, is in Azkaban. O...