Not What We Expected. {JJK x...

By SSears90

~A BTS horror story~ The boys are sent on a vacation by their manager, but the location they end up in has a... More

We're Going on Vacation!
Is This A Joke?
Unsure.
The Whisper.
Listen To Me (Pt. 1)
Listen To Me (Pt. 2)
Talk To Me.
I Won't!
A Day Well Spent (Pt.1)
A Day Well Spent (Pt. 2)
Please Not Again.
HYUNG! PLEASE!
Do You Understand Me?
Hit.
Sick.
Where Is He?
Just A Nightmare, Right?
Come Back Home. [Part 1]
Come Back Home. [Part 2][Final]
🏆Achievements🏆

Something To Accomplish.

1.9K 88 25
By SSears90

The first thing Jungkook did when he woke up the next morning was ask Jin to try calling their manager again to have them be picked up early.

"I don't know, Namjoon still has a point. We would be wasting company money if we left early," Jin said with slight hesitation, although he wouldn't have minded leaving early himself.

Yoongi stirred in the bed and rolled over to face Jin and his maknae. "If you don't want to call I will. I'm at the point where I don't really care about the money anymore. I care more about all of you and this house is apparently making some of us go senile."

Jungkook took slight offense, but Yoongi just shot him a smile. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead, his fever was gone. "Oh so I see the medicine works! Great!" He hated seeing Jungkook sick and was relieved that his fever had subsided.

The fever may have been gone but Jungkook wasn't feeling any better. He was filled with a deep sadness, not only about the things he saw last night but also about how Namjoon had treated him. He never meant to make him mad. Jungkook looked up to Namjoon in so many ways and it was hurting him to think his own leader was mad or angry with him.

Yoongi went ahead and pulled out his phone to call his manager, the call failed twice before finally picking up on the third time.

"Manager Jung?"

"Yes Yoongi! How is everything? How is the vacation going? I'm sure you are all having a ton of fun, yes?"

Yoongi figured he should just be blunt about it.

"Actually, we were wondering if we could be picked up."

"Picked up? You've been there for a day, did something happen? Is someone hurt?"

Yoongi glanced over at Jungkook, who was staring at him and pouting.

Yoongi didn't really want to tell their manager the complete truth as to what happened so he tried to keep it simple, while also trying to make it seem convincing enough that their manager would agree to let them go home.

"Well, I wouldn't say hurt. But..." he tried to think of a believable excuse.  "Jungkook developed a fever when we got here and now the rest of us aren't feeling well either. We must've come down with something. We would feel better just going home." He hoped that was a good enough excuse.

"How bad is the fever? He still has it?"

"Yes, he still has it. Uhm, 102 degrees F? 103...?" Yoongi tried to make it sound bad.

 Jin let out a silent chuckle and whispered, "Are you trying to kill him?"

Jungkook shushed Jin, he wanted Yoongi's lie to work. Yoongi had no idea the temperature of a bad fever.

"It's that high?! I can't get my driver out to you for at least another two days, do you think you guys can be okay until then? I think there is medicine in the bathroom there, and just try to keep him cool. If I can find a driver sooner I will call you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, thank you. Don't worry we will take care of him. So two days?" Yoongi glanced at Jungkook, who was smiling now.

"Yes, at the most, two days. See you guys then. Let me know if you need anything else and call me again if he gets worse."

"Got it. Thank you. Bye bye." Yoongi hung up the phone and his maknae pounced on him, giving him the tightest hug.

Jungkook felt like he couldn't love Yoongi any more than he did in that moment. He was so happy he made the phone call, regardless of what Namjoon had said. He loved being the maknae, he always got special treatment from his two eldest hyungs for it.

Everyone was now gathered in the living room and around the kitchen, some were picking food to eat while others watched TV. There was some obvious tension between Jungkook and Namjoon, they had been subtly avoiding eye contact and interaction, which everyone definitely noticed.

There was still some awkwardness in the air for everyone when it came to how Namjoon had reacted to the little event last night. To everyone's surprise, Jimin decided to speak up on the matter.

"Joonie hyung," Jimin began. 

Namjoon looked over at Jimin, while Jimin then side-eyed Jungkook, who didn't like the feeling he was getting in his stomach. He didn't want to be the center of another cause for argument with his leader.

"What was with you last night? You were a complete jerk." Jimin felt no hesitation in releasing his feelings. He didn't like the way he saw his leader treat his maknae last night, especially considering Namjoon never actually saw Jungkook's panic attack and how genuinely terrified he was. He felt it was his duty as a hyung to set things straight.

Hobi and Taehyung both looked at Jimin, then at Jungkook. None of them wanted to be having this conversation. Hobi felt especially nervous because he always got a weird feeling when Namjoon was mad, and last night was definitely a new experience. Taehyung was slightly curious about where this conversation would go. He wanted to see Namjoon apologize, he was pretty upset with him still as well.

"I was a jerk last night?" Namjoon sounded genuinely concerned. He remembered being woken up and something happening with Jungkook, but he didn't remember what he said to him in the slightest.

As if rehearsed, everyone looked at Namjoon and said, "Yes."

He looked around, what the hell were they all talking about? He noticed the tension between him and Jungkook this morning but thought Jungkook was just tired or something from being up late so he chose not to bother him.

"I was a jerk to you?" Namjoon asked Jungkook directly, who was now huddled up in Jimin and Taehyungs arms. Jimin felt Jungkook's body tense up, and before he could reply, Jimin decided to do it for him. He still had a lot to say.

"Yes hyung you were a total jerk! He had a really bad nightmare and just wanted to check on you to make sure you were safe and you totally freaked out on him! I've never seen you be so mean to our Jungkookie! That's not what a hyung does!!"

Namjoon was at a loss for words, he didn't remember anything he had said. "I..."

Jimin cut him off.

"It's like you didn't even care! You usually always care, what was wrong with you?!"

"Jimin!" Jin shot him a warning glare. Jimin knew he needed to relax.

Namjoon spoke up. "If I was mean to him I'm sorry. I don't remember anything I said to him last night, all I remember is something was wrong. I'm sure I must've just been extremely tired and out of it." He looked at Jungkook again. "I'm really sorry I hurt you, or said things that hurt you."

Namjoon felt extremely guilty although he wasn't quite sure what for, but he trusted that if the members said he was being mean, he must've been. He looked back at Jimin. "Of course I care about him." He turned to Jungkook. "Please don't ever think I don't care about you."

A big wave of relief hit everyone, especially Jungkook. He got up and hugged Namjoon. "So you're not mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

"No, of course not. I should be asking you that question, apparently."

Everyone watched them hugging for a moment, glad the tension had ceased. In typical blunt Yoongi fashion, he had something to announce. "Anyways to change the subject, I called our manager this morning. We're leaving early, he said two more days at the latest."

Everyone was surprised by this, and Namjoon felt a sudden flush of anger course through his body. He had still been hugging Jungkook, and when the flush of anger hit his body he started digging his nails into the maknae's arms.

Jungkook quickly pulled out of his grip and scurried back down between Jimin and Taehyung, he didn't say anything as to not draw attention to it, figuring nobody noticed and it was just an accident.

However, Taehyung noticed exactly what Namjoon just did and very much noticed the red scratches now on the back of the boys arms. He shot his leader a nasty glare but kept his mouth shut. He silently pulled Jungkook back into a hug.

"I told you we can't leave early." Namjoon was noticeably angry.

The tension in the room was back.

"I don't see who made you in charge of that decision. I already called, and Manager Jung didn't seem to have a problem with it." Yoongi was stern. Namjoon may have been their leader, but he was also still younger than Yoongi, and not in charge of him.

"Why did you even call him?" The leader asked with annoyance. Everyone silently looked at Jungkook, who just sank further into Taehyungs arms. He hated the attention he had caused himself.

"Nobody is enjoying this. Jungkook got sick. The house sucks. Do I need to go on?" Yoongi looked at Jin, giving eyes that read he wanted some back up.

"I understand the money thing but I think our own well being comes before that, so we decided to call. It was mainly my idea but my phone didn't work, so Yoongi called from his." Jin looked around at everyone. Nobody else seemed to have a problem with the decision except Namjoon.

Hobi decided to speak up next. "Joonie we can always go on a vacation somewhere else, when some of us are feeling better, yeah? Don't be too upset okay? Besides we still have two days, so it's still a little mini vacation really!"

"Two days is not enough time," Namjoon declared, his voice cold.

"I get it's a short trip hyung, but like Hobi hyung said we can go again some other time," Jimin said reassuringly.

Namjoon turned to look back at Jungkook who was still being cradled in Taehyung's arms. When he said two days wasn't enough time, he was not talking about a fun filled vacation.

He remembered he had something he needed to accomplish before this trip was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.2K 17
[🏆 2X 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] "Hyungs, I'm not feeling very well." The members turned to Jungkook to see sweat pouring out of his skin, and before given t...
19.4K 713 39
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
435K 21.4K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...