HER IDENTITY Chapter One

By miss_prettydaisy

This is my first ever watt. work ... The story resolves around Vansh , Maya , Riddhima , Kabir and Mahira... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Kuch baate
Episode 3
Chotu sa break
Q / A
Episode 4
Episode 5
Madat karoooo 🥴
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
My Story
Episode 11
Episode 12
⚠️Voting time ⚠️
INTRODUCTION
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 20 ( official )
ANNOUNCEMENT
Episode 21
PROMO
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
⚠️ SPOILER ALERT ⚠️
Episode 32 ( part 2 )
Episode 33
Peep into spoiler
Episode 34
Episode 35
Attention Please
Episode 36
Episode 37 (Extended version)
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40

Episode 29

197 20 31
By miss_prettydaisy

Hiii ... Welcome Back ...

Sep 27 - the day I'm writing above part ...
Congratulations Jaan ... Finally he got the legal patent of being called the Sabar ka Devta ... ❤️ He is indeed the most romantic , otherwise we have to wait long for our Dottu Rai Singhania , from the very first day Vansh saw Riddhima , he delete the word called " CONTROL " from his the dictionary of VR , otherwise who gets jealous of seeing the ring mark in her finger ... He wanted to mark as her by hook or crook and he did it ... No one has the guts to flirt with their beloved being in disguise , Vansh never got chance to tease His Sweetheart , I mean , how could he ... Afterall he is the Great Ruthless Mafia King The Great VR ... But ... A Hacker who always run after money , can easily flirt ... What Vansh can't do in his real self , he fulfilled his every single wish when he became Vihaan , our cutie ... Tharki Chokra ... He never missed the chance of doing Chichora - panti with his Doller Biwi 🤑 ... A man who never forgot to show his Romantic skills , whether he is not married to his Sweetheart or not , being poisoned many times , took bullet , burning in revenge and list goes on .... A man who took all the rights to hurt her , love her , care her , confront her ... Who eventually got jealous of a glass and his little unborn baby ... A Character who possessed Love , who worshipped his possession towards Love ... I don't think No one I repeat No one could have the audacity to potrait VR better than him ...

*

*

*

Here is your update ...

Vansh called Angre ...

Vansh : Pata lagao Riddhima Bose ke baare mein ... I want every single details about Riddhima Bose , I want to know Her Identity ...
( Find out about Riddhima Bose ... I want to every single details about Riddhima Bose , I want to know Her Identity ...

Angre : Yess Boss ... 

Riddhima went to her room and her phone rang ...

Person : Good Morning ...

Riddhima : Good Morning ☺️ ...

SOME SECRET CONVERSATION

Person : Now tell me why did you do that to Vansh ...

Riddhima : Sam , I did some mistakes yesterday ...

Samrat : Look who's talking .... !

Riddhima : Sam ... 😡 Now listen to me carefully ... Yesterday I got so excited that I blurred out some informations about myself while he was sleeping ... I got totally forgot that that when he will get up he can memorize yesterday's happenings ... The drug which I injected him , it has the ability to make people forget those happenings only if you can prohibit the person from remembering , you have to puzzle his mind somehow the very next second he gets up ... That's why I did that silly prank , I can't be offended by anyone's words ...

Samrat : But why did you gave death threat to him ... ? Don't you think it was a bit extra ... ?

Riddhima : I don't think so ... People should know that it's twenty first century , if you try to mess with a girl then she can tear apart you ...

Samrat : But , I think he won't sit quiet after hearing your threatening ...

Riddhima : Check the footage after my departure ...

Few seconds later ...

Samrat : I told you , he won't sit quiet ... He had called Angre to investigate about you ...

Riddhima : Let him do ...

Samrat : What ... ? Are you mad ... ? He might come to about your identity being th ...

Riddhima stopped him between ...

Riddhima : Riddhima .... 😈

Samrat : You might get into trouble ...

Riddhima : Yaar , he wants to know about Riddhima Bose , who's hometown is Kolkata , a bong girl , who grew up in Bosu Bari and wanted to settle in Mumbai ...

Samrat : Hats off to you ... You know how to play with minds ...

Riddhima : And one more thing , make sure that they can't find any links of Sisodiyas through the orphanage ... If they get to know any unnecessary details about us then be ready to be the dinner of my BABIES ... 😈

Samrat gulps down in fear hearing Riddhima's threat . He is well aware of what did Riddhima meant by BABIES ...

Samrat : Oo...kkk ... I  w..i...ll  make sure they doesn't get any such information .... 😰

They hang up the call ....

Riddhima went to garden area then waited for Vansh for his breakfast ...
Riddhima secretly dropped a tablet in Vansh's lemon water ...

Riddhima's pov : Now you will forget yesterday's events forever . Try as much as you can but I will assure it every time that you never get to know about it ... 😊

Fast forward scene :
They completed their breakfast while chit chatting ⏭️⏭️ While Vansh asked Riddhima how did they ended up in resort , in reply Riddhima told him a random story ... ⏭️⏭️

Vansh : Tum aaogi nah mere sath ... ?
( Will you come with me ... ? )

Riddhima : Haa ... They have invited us to courtesy ke liye jana to chahiye ...
( Yess ... They have invited us so should go there atleast for courtesy ... )

15 Minutes later

Riddhima's outfit ( picture courtesy : Google Aunty )

Please imagine Vansh in his makarsankranti outfit ... I tried alot but I didn't get the picture of the outfit ... He was looking damn handsome in that outfit 😍 ...

They both went to a Vighnaharta temple to seek blessings ... Priest came to them for giving prasad . Vansh does not want Riddhima to about being atheist , he prayed to Bappa and also took prasad ...

While praying to Bappa Vansh was stealing glances of Riddhima ...

Vansh in his mind :
How can someone be so beautiful ...  ( Maan me laddu phuta , motichur wala 😍🤪 ) she had barely done makeup and hair ... but still she is gracefully flaunting her beauty ... My best view till date ... Dear Bappa , sorry for giving you less attention , today MY RIDDHU deserves the full attention ... Look , I know you , whatever I ask you for myself , my family , you just ignore ... I know you have permanently muted my praying folder but whatever she wants please full fill her every single wish ...

Ganesh Ji : Look bro , things are not in my hand ... Yess you are right , I have muted permanently your praying folder ... 😎 First you start to believe in US , my family ... Then I will think about your folder 😝 ... Your whole family believes in me but your sister trusts my Mamashri ( Kanha Ji / Krishna Ji / Govind / Madhav and 104 more ) most ... This Devi ( Riddhima ) is standing beside you ... I wish I could tell you about her real self , you know she has some qualities like Mamashri ... She always take my Mumma's name ( Devi Parvati / Devi Durga / the Adishakti) ... But she never prays to
her 😒 ... You are telling me to fulfill her wish ... Nice joke ... 😂 Firstly let her wish  something , then I will start the process , but she is standing quietly closing her eyes ... Now I can bet you she won't take the prasad by her hand ... And you ... Bro , I am known as the Vighnaharta , and I have noticed you are drooling over this Devi , but you love someone else , you got engaged with someone else , now you are drooling over someone else ... Hey don't try to be Mamashri ... Only my Mamashri has the copyright of doing Raslila ... Understand ... ? I know , one day your actions will lead you to huge destruction , then don't flip ... I won't help you then ... 😒 Till then best of luck bro ...

Before the priest could give prasad to Riddhima , she took some prasad from Vansh . Both took blessings from the priest and they left for their next destination ...

I don't know whether my readers have guessed it or not , so let me tell you ... 7 months ( Sep - March ) passed , and as it is March , the month of colours , so our Riansh decided to spend their Holi together in Sindhudurg , that's why both had put on whites ... And pardon me as it's the only Holi sequence of Riansh as together , because next year , when the festival of colours will arrive again , the cruel fate must have taken all the colours from their lives ... 🙂

Suddenly Vansh spoke up ...

Vansh : Sweetheart , may I ask you something ?
( Hehe , finally I made Vansh to address Sweetheart to his Riddhu ... This saga will be hell incomplete without Sweetheart ... )

Riddhima : Hmmmm ... But wait what did you call me ?

Vansh : Sweetheart ... 😊

Riddhima : But , I'm not your lover ...

Vansh : Yess , definitely ...

Riddhima : What ... ? 😲

Vansh : I love you as a friend loves his friend ... By the way don't you like it ... ? It really suits you ...

Riddhima : Finnneee ... 😐

Vansh : Yess ... From now I will call you Sweetheart ... My Sweetheart ...
Now may ask you something ... ?

Riddhima : Haa ...

Vansh : Maine notice kiya hain , tum aapni do anguthi or neck piece kabhi utarti nahi ho ... Har roz pehen ne mein maza aata hain kya ?
( I have noticed that you never put off your neck piece and 2 rings ... Do you enjoy wearing these everyday ... ? )

Riddhima ( while creasing her rings ) : Ye do ring , ye pendant meri pehchan hai ... Inke bina main kuch bhi nahi ...
( This 2 ring , this pendant are my indentity ... I'm nothing without these ... )

Vansh : Main kuch samajha nahi ...
( I didn't understand anything ... )

Riddhima : Ye ring dekh rahe ho ( she showed her ring finger ) , kya samjh aata hain tumhe ishe dekhke .. ?
( Look at this ring ... What do understand when you see them ... ? )

Vansh : Ek girly ring jisme flower hain ... 🙁
( A girly ring which has flower ... )

Riddhima : Haa , wo to sabko dikhta hain , par tumhe kya dikh raha hain wo puch rahi hoon ...
( Yess ... It's visible to everyone but what are you seeing ... That's what I'm asking .... )

Vansh : ... 😐🙁

Riddhima : This flower , stands for innocence , which always reminds me to keep things simple , sorted , to find happiness in little things , not to show off my status , I might achieve many hights in Life , in my career .. but this flower reminds me to stay grounded always , to never broke the promises of my life ...
              This ring in my middle finger depicts for justice ... Not to injustice to a innocent , always reminds me of my duties , if my closed ones is wronged by someone , then it's my duty not to sit quiet , it's my duty to show the real place of that bustard ...
               And lastly this pendant ... This is my Mumma's last memory ... 😢 Though my Mumma left me but I can feel her presence through this ring .... 

Riddhima in her mind :
I'm sorry Vansh , but main tumhe puri sachhai nahi bata sakti , per maine tumhe jhut nahi bola ,  70 % sachhai main bata chuki hoon , I wish baki sachhai janne ya batane ki noubat kabhi na aaye ...
( I'm sorry Vansh , but I can't tell you the whole truth , I've not lied , I have told the 70% truth , I wish you never got to know this truth or let me tell you ... )

Vansh in his mind :
I'm really sorry Riddhima , maine tumhe galat samjha ... Mujhe tumhare behaviour pe shak nahi karna chahiye tha ... Main bhul hi chuka tha aaj kal ke ladkiya aaise hi hoti hain , Ishaani bhi to aaise hi khud ke , aapne family ke liye protective hain ... Stupid me ...
( I'm really sorry Riddhima , I misunderstood you .... I should not have doubted your behaviour ... I had forgotten that today's girls are like this , Ishaani is also protective about herself and family ...
Stupid me ... )

Vansh secretly sent msg to Angre not to investigate further , Riddhima is innocent ... He thought Riddhima won't be able to know it ... But unfortunately Riddhima noticed it ...

Riddhima's pov : Oh ....
So it was all planned ... Nice move VR ... I'm feeling pity for Sam , if you act over smart then that poor creature will be punished ... Control Man ... No need to hurry to get my identity ... I promise I will definitely invite you on my D day ... Till then have some Sabar man .... 😊

They both went to a museum , spent some times there . They returning to their resort....

Riddhima's pov :
I don't know why but I am not getting good vibes ...
Dang ... Holly muffins ... Where is my phone ... ?

She started searching her phone without making any noise , but ...

Vansh ( while keeping his eyes on the road ) : What happened Sweetheart ?

Riddhima : I can't find my phone ...

Vansh : Check karo yahi kahi hoga ...
( Check it ... It should be here ... )

Riddhima : Nahi hai Vansh ... 😥
( It's not ... Vansh ... )

Vansh : Let me call on your number ...

Riddhima : Museum ... I must have left the phone there ...
Vansh , tum mujhe yahin utar do ... Main museum se phone dhund kar resort wapas aajaungi ...
( Museum ... I must have left the phone there ...
Vansh , you drop me here ... I will find the phone there and return to the resort ... )

Vansh : But ...

Riddhima : No if no buts ... Yaar main bachhi nahi hoon ... You don't worry ... Aab gadi roko ....
( No if no buts ... I'm not a kid ... You don't worry ... Now stop the car ...

Vansh murmured : Naam Riddhima nahi Ziddima hona chahiye tha ...
( Her name should be Ziddima instead of Riddhima ... )

Riddhima went to the museum ... She took her phone from the authority . Then she was waiting for auto . Some goons were on the opposite side of the road ...

Goon 1 : Sundarii ... Aap kahe to hum lift de den aapko ... 😋
( Sundarii ... If you ask , can we give you lift ... )

Goon 2 : Na na , Sundari nahi ... Param Sundari ... 😍😋
( No no , not Sundari .... It's Param Sundari ... )

They went to her ...

Till then Riddhima was ignoring their talks now she became conscious. ...

Goon 3 : Nayi lagti ho ... Rasta to pata nahi hoga ... Kahan jana hain bolo hum chor denge ... 😌
( Looks new here  ... You must not have known the way ... Tell me where to go , we will drop you ...

Goon 4 : Hamhara kam hi yahi hain , dushro ki madad karna ... 😁😌
( This is our work , to help people ... )

Then Goon 1 hold her hand and started speaking ..

Goon 1 : Dekho ... Hum sidhe sidhe help dene ke liye taiyar hain ... Aagar hum aapne pe aagye nah to kisi se help lene ke layak nahi bachogi ... 😈
( Look ... We are ready to give you help ... If we come to ourselves then you won't be able to take help from anyone .... )

Riddhima shrugged his hand ...

Riddhima : Tab se tum namuno ko ignore kiye jaa rahi hoon samjh nahi aaraha kya ... ?
( Don't you understand I'm ignoring you ...  ? )

Riddhima started walking ... But the goons again blocked her way ...

Goon 3 : Humhare sath chup chap chalo warna tumhare marzi ke khilaf tumhe hamhare sath le jana padega ...
( Come with us otherwise we have to take you without your consent ... )

Goon 4 to Goon 1 : Vai ... Isko Boss ke paas le chalte hain ... Khus ho jayenge ... 😁
( Bro  ... Let's take her to Boss .... He will be very happy .... )

Goon 1 : Bol to tu sahi raha hain ... Par manna padega kannya mein akad bohot hain ... 
( You are saying right ... But we have to agree that there's lots of arrogance in the girl ... )

Aaeee Bhai log ...  Le chalo re chokri ko ...
( Bros .... Let's take the girl .... )

Goon 2 : Aaj to biriyani pelenge ... 😋😋😋
Vai ... Tussi great ho ... 
( Today we will grabbb biriyani ...
Bro ... You are great .... )

Goon 3 : Paisa hi paisa hoga ... 🤑🤑🤑
( There will be money and money .... )

They dragged Riddhima in their car while she kept on protesting ... They tied up her hands and mouth 😷 ...

Goon 2 : Saaraaaa zamana ... 🎶
Is hasina ka diwana ... 🎶
Zamana kahen phir kyun bura hain dil lagana ... 🎶

Goon 3 : Party all night ... 🎶
We rule the party all night ... 🎶

Ye ladki police bula legi ... 🎶
Phir bhi party yoon hi chalegi ... 🎶

Goon 1 : Aaj ki party meri taraf se ... 🎶
Aaj ki party meri taraf se ... 🎶
Chaand ko bolo utre falak se ... 🎶
Aaj ki party meri taraf se ... 🎶
Chaand ko bolo utre falak se ... 🎶
Aaj ki party meri taraf se ... 🎶

Dum dum dukur dukur  ... Ahaa ! 🎶
Dum dum dukur dukur ... Oho! 🎶
Dum dum dukur dukur  ... 🎶
Dhing pata pat dhingri popo ( ×2 ) 🎶

They took Riddhima to a godown ...

30 minutes later

Riddhima's pov :
Aarrhhh ....  What the hell man ... My head is paining ... Ye kahan phas gayi hoon ... Vansh ne sahi naam rakha hai mera ... Musibaton ka Magnet ...
( Arrhhh ... What the hell man ... My head is paining ... Where am I got stuck ... Vansh has given me the correct name ... Magnet of troubles ... )

Suddenly she saw the goons were entering the place ... They opened her mouth tape ....

Goon 2 : Param Sundari kannya zara apna naam to batao humhe ... 😁😊
( Param Sundari kannya ... Tell us your name ... )

Riddhima : Kabhi nahi bataungi ... 😏
( I'll never tell ... )

Goon 3 : Aaayee hayeee itna akad bhi shehad ke liye sahi nahi hai ...
( Too much arrogance is not good for health ..... )

                             *********

Riddhima : Arrrrhhhhhh .... Leave meeee .... 😡

Head Goon : Nooo baby ... It's just the start ... We have to go so far ... So deep ... 😉

( He was touching Riddhima inappropriately while his whole gang of 50 bastards were enjoying the view ... )

Riddhima : I said stop it  ..... 🤬 Leave meeee ....

HG freed her from the clutches ...

HG : Aab or jayada maja aayega ... 😈
( It will be more fun now ... )

Riddhima started running from there but one goon stopped her way ... She turned and again started finding some way out ...

Precap : Will Riddhima able to save herself ... ?
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Hiii 😁
To ... Happy Navratri , Happy Durga Puja to everyone .... My gujju readers I hope you are enjoying garba with all the precautions ... Hehe I'm back again after almost 20 days 😁🤭 ... It's really hard to wrap up your work before puja ... Still I have few dresses to edit , my shopping is not completed yet .... I don't know how I will manage every thing in time ... And to all my bong readers ... It's Subha Panchami ... Tomorrow is Subha Sosthi ... Soo Advance Subha Soptomi , Subha Astomi , Subha Nobomi , Subha Dashami ... Happy Dashera in advance to all my readers ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 4.7K 100
This story revolves around mysterious life of Karishma Singh you will see a different kind of KS and her weaker side how she felt in love and has to...
11.1K 233 27
" नामर्द कही का!" " क्या कहा तुमने, नामर्द? देखनी है मेरी... मर्दानगी????? बोल दिखाऊं ????? एक पिता के जिगर का टुकड़ा उसकी बेटी जब किडनैप हो जाती ह...
6.3K 465 12
Always in the show haseena's bday has shown but thought to celebrate karishma's bday where everyone will organize a small family bday party ofcourse...
188K 23.4K 52
Collection of short tales of love , passion , desire and romance