๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›Switched๐Ÿž

By GothNebula

During the events from Rocketear, Cat Noir has grown cold towards his lady due to her being so secretive all... More

Fight
Body Swap
Frightningale 2
Daymare
Hang Out
Difficult Life
Puppeteer 3
Alya Knows
Trip To Beach
Beach
Gender Problems
Accidental Kiss
Senti-Blanc
Black Nun
Archery
Video Game
Lunchador
Pharaoh 2
Sleeping
Understanding More
Wall Between Us
Back To Normal

Understanding

942 25 5
By GothNebula

The next day, *Marinette and *Adrien were at the art classroom learning art while Chloe being Chloe forces Sabrina to do the art for her. It made the swapped teens glare at her for being irresponsible and obnoxious. *Marinette was about to do something but *Adrien stopped her since he doesn't want to cause any trouble in the class.

"Just leave her be" He whispered and went back to doing art.

Nathaniel was doing a portrait of Ladybug and Cat Noir while his good friend Mark helps with the lettering art.

"Such a nice tribute this is gonna be," Mark said.

"Indeed. Hopefully, this will be in the museum to preserve memories" Nathaniel said.

*Adrien has Marinette's fashion designing skills but for him, he's not much of an artist. But he knew Marinette could draw well. He was painting a red rose with ladybugs in the background.

"I'm sure Ladybug would love this" *Marinette said.

"And I bet she would love black cats catching ladybugs too" *Adrien said as he paints cute little black kittens in the background.

"And I thought cats love fish." *Marinette smirked.

"Kittens like to chase and pounce," *Adrien said, never in his life as Cat Noir would like to eat fish like a cat.

"Okay." *Marinette shrugs.

"But then again, maybe he might like fish sticks" *Adrien said with a little Cat Noir humor as he finished the art on his painted canvas.

"Wow, that looks great." *Marinette saw it.

"Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe saw our painted canvas, "You two being fans of those pathetic heroes? They betrayed me for not giving me the bee miraculous!"

"Because you exposed your identity to the public and you're rude! Ladybug trusted you and that's the thanks she gets?!" *Marinette put on the serious Adrien act.

"And how do you know that, Adrikins? Ladybug is reckless as always! That Vesperia is utterly useless!" Chloe yelled before the teacher starts to break the fight between them.

"Chloe, I saw what you were like as Queen Bee. You were self-proclaimed. Being a superhero is not about popularity, it's about responsibilities and saving the day. As well as keeping identities a secret at all costs. And Vesperia is not you because she knows how to take responsibilities and listens to Ladybug" *Marinette said but Chloe was too blind to hear the truth because she's too bratty to listen.

"That's it I'm going!" Chloe leaves in a huff while Sabrina simply follows her too.

"That was very bold of you to tell her off, Adrien." *Adrien said to *Marinette in his body.

"Thanks, she has no right to rant about those heroes. They saved her a few times and she never thank them." *Marinette said.

-

Later on after school, *Adrien told *Marinette to tell the bodyguard to let himself come with her to the mansion so they can pretend to have homework assignments together.

"Mind if my friend Marinette comes along to do homework with me?" *Marinette asked the bodyguard, he nods and drives us to the mansion.

As they got there, the gates open and they went upstairs but as they got inside the mansion, they saw Adrien's father and Nathalie there.

"Who is this? I never gave you permission to invite a friend" Gabriel said in a serious tone.

"Father, remember Marinette that designed the hat? She's just here to help me with the homework assignment, that's all" *Marinette said while acting like Adrien.

"Yeah, and I also want to get....uh.....inspirations from your son to design my fashion clothes. Think of it like I'm going through a writer's block" *Adrien acting like Marinette but also with a bit of sweet attitude like a girl.

"I will not allow immature behavior in this house," Gabriel said but saw his 'son' and his friend doing the cute puppy eyes to change his mind.

"Please father. It's not like she's gonna kidnap me like Lila did" *Marinette said while doing the eyes.

"Very well then. Come on in." He let them in.

"Works every time" *Adrien chuckled.

"Great." *Marinette replied.

They head upstairs to Adrien's room and let their kwamis do whatever they want, just as long as they are quiet.

"Heh, I've seen you do the cute puppy eyes as a kitty but I never seen you do that in my body" *Marinette said.

"I thought you'd look cute in it." *Adrien said.

"Ha ha, very funny. How does mine look when I'm you?" *Marinette does hers which made *Adrien back away a little to see himself like that.

"Okay, that's enough. I didn't think I look that innocent" *Adrien cringed.

"Well, you're like a kitty any girl wants." *Marinette joked.

"I didn't mean it like that!" *Adrien protested with embarrassment.

"Sorry, Kitty." *Marinette laughs a bit.

"Okay, purrrincess, it's time we talked about the beginning you became the guardian of the miraculous. So, begin" *Adrien said as they sat on the couch.

"Okay. Where do I start? Master Fu decided to pass the guardianship to me after being the guardian for a long time." *Marinette began.

"Yeah, I saw and he lost his memories before that. He doesn't remember me or you" *Adrien remembered it during the Miracle Queen incident.

"Yes. So I took the responsibility of being the guardian." *Marinette said.

"At I know why you have bigger responsibilities in being the guardian. Being you is hard work than freedom. Anyways, how did Alya know you're Ladybug?" *Adrien asked.

"During when my girl friends got re-akumatized? It was my fault that I push them away because I couldn't tell them everything and I hurt their feelings. I was scared to tell them. Remember the illusion of the Eiffel Tower bending back and forth?" *Marinette asked him.

"Yeah, I do remember that day." *Adrien nodded.

"That's because Trixx saved me by creating an illusion of me to distract Lady Wifi but of course it did set off a catastrophe" *Marinette giggled at the thought of the illusion Eiffel Tower going whacky.

"I saw it on TV back then." *Adrien said.

"Luckily it got fixed or it would be like rubber today. Anyways, after that was over, I couldn't hide it anymore and I told Alya I'm Ladybug and she trusted me and I wasn't alone anymore" *Marinette said.

"I see but at least your friend knows how to keep a secret. But I don't know how she'll react to realize that Adrien is Cat Noir" *Adrien said.

"That's what I wonder too. I mean you know that she knows I have a crush on you." *Marinette replied with shyness.

"Heh, and it took you this long to tell me without cowering" *Adrien chuckled.

"Kind of ironic." *Marinette took out the homework.

"I always thought you were clumsy because I get a lot of girls going crazy at me whenever I show....well....beauty and handsome face" *Adrien chuckled nervously.

"Well, I just like how you are as a person too." *Marinette said.

But then *Adrien did the look he did before, "Are you lying?" He smirked and leaned in *Marinette's face.

"No, not that!" *Marinette gasps.

"Remember my stare?" *Adrien still making that look.

"Yeah, but in my body, it's a bit creepy." *Marinette said.

"And I still have it with me. Creepy, yes. Evil, no" *Adrien snickered.

While getting along with telling each other's personal life, they were starting to bond with friendship. *Adrien was starting to like Marinette and Ladybug at the same time since both are the same person. *Marinette seems to feel the same way for *Adrien too since he's both the same person as Cat Noir and himself.

"Oh Adrien, you're such a funny guy." *Marinette laughs a bit.

"And you're one funny girl." *Adrien chuckled.

"Thanks." *Marinette chuckled back.

"You're still my lady. No one is like my Ladybug" *Adrien said as he finished the homework assignment with her.

"And no one is like my kitty cat. After all, I literally did tell the truth that I like his humor" *Marinette said.

"Glad you do." *Adrien held her close.

They wish they can kiss but not like this because to them it would be awkward kissing themselves. They thought they should for whatever how long it takes until they are back in their rightful bodies.

"Well, we've almost fulfilled the first fortune. Friendship." *Marinette said.

"Yup but Hu-San said we have to look deep within. Much deeper. As much as I wanna kiss you but not like this. It's way too weird to be kissing you in my body" *Adrien cringed at the thought.

"But we have to if we're to change back at the end of the week." *Marinette said.

"I know but seriously, not like this." *Adrien said as he held *Marinette's back palm and kissed it or rather kissing his own back palm.

"Guess we'll have to learn more about each other." *Marinette said.

"That is if you stop hiding secrets from me again, bugaboo. I did say you have a long way to make up for leaving me in the dark" *Adrien reminded her with a smirk.

"Yes. But most of them are revealed. But I wanna do something tomorrow with you." *Marinette said.

"As superheroes or civilians?" *Adrien asked since they both have double lives.

"As civilians. Well not exactly like a date or something but to get to know each other more." *Marinette said.

"And how will we do that? Go for a walk in the park?" *Adrien asked.

"Yeah. That will do." *Marinette said.

After finish their homework assignment, *Marinette and *Adrien did the puppy eyes again at Gabriel if they can spend some time together as friends in the city Of course, Gabriel being Gabriel doesn't allow his son to wander around but he can't say no to the adorable puppy eyes.

"Alright, but be sure to come back in time." He said.

"Thanks, father." *Marinette nearly squealed like a girl.

"We'll be back Mr. Agreste." *Adrien said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 5 10
Marinette and Chat Noir find themselves in complicated situation while kwamibuster is on the loose in Paris. How will they navigate the world around...
215K 7.1K 13
Marinette befriends Chat Noir, even though he doesn't know about her alter ago Ladybug. When she disappears on her way to Alya's, what will happen? W...
14.8K 352 22
Marinette suddenly starts to feel pain in different parts of her body without reason. It's a shock for her to find that she has a dangerous disease...
68K 1.3K 21
Ladybug and Chat Noir have always hated eachother. They needed the other's miraculous to satisfy the agencies they worked for. So far they both have...