Portals are just a Shift away...

queencelamoon

What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. T... Еще

Prologue - Truck kun
Chapter 1 - The world's weakest hunter
Chapter 2 - Leveling up
Chapter 3 - Rich kids
Chapter 4 - POV
Chapter 5 - Chicken with beer... and coffee?
Chapter 6 - Purple hair
Chapter 7 - The shadows.
Chapter 8 - Fragment
Chapter 9 - Bark bark awoo
Chapter 10 - That's... illegal??
Chapter 11 - Tower of hell
Chapter 12 - Change of identity
Chapter 13 - Family? Reunion?
Chapter 14 - iced coffee... lactose intolerance...
Chapter 15 - sO WE BACK IN THE MINE-
Chapter 16 - The high orcs
Chapter 17 - S-ranks
Chapter 18 - Kicked out TT
Chapter 19 - The Stadium
Chapter 20 - Jeju Island
Chapter 21 - White
Chapter 22 - Scouting
Chapter 23 - That my best friend
Chapter 24 - Back where he started
Chapter 25 - Morning
Chapter 26 - Some people deserve to die
Chapter 27 - Pests
Chapter 28 - Mission accomplished
Chapter 29 - The conference
Chapter 30 - Banquets
Chapter 31 - Daggers
Chapter 32 - Date. DATE???
Chapter 33 - The end draws near
Epilogue - Portals are just a Shift away
Ending note + Comments
Y/n's photo gallery
PILOT CHAPTER!!!!
Pilot Chapter (pt.2??)
Oneshot - Time
Deleted scene - The Stadium
Deleted scene - Haein joins the guild!
Special 1 - Mundane
Special 2 - Window.
Special 3 - 'Family' game night
Special 4 - Fried Chicken
Special 5 - Date night
Special 7 - The universe where I belong
Special 8 - Home
300k+ special

Special 6 - Liu Zhigang Oneshot

5.3K 191 16
queencelamoon

"I want tea," You grumble under your breath.

"You aren't the only one," Liu Zhigang mumbles back.

International guild conferences were boring. They always were. Hunter Gold is known for despising how long international conferences were. Liu Zhigang was respectful, but enough people have talked about how bored he always looked.

"Can I grab some?"

"If you don't mind Andre yelling at you."

"What's he going to do? Cry?"

"Probably throw you into a warehouse."

"Gang I love you but you know better than anyone that I would fight Thomas if it ever came to it." You rest your hand in your arms. "Also I beat him up pretty bad yesterday."

"Is his arms still injured?"

"No but his helmet has a crack that matches mine," You snicker.

"Ehem." The man presenting coughs.

"Sorry!" You throw up a peace sign. "It's just that it's rE~ally boring."

"Would Hunter Gold like to present?"

"I could," You smirk. "But it would put you to shame so..."

The man tightens his jaw, and you hum as he ignores your statement.

You could see today's headlines.

HUNTER GOLD INSULTS PRESENTER ONCE AGAIN! THIS TIME, BY ATTACKING THEIR EGO!

You sigh, and you stand up.

"What tea do you want?"

"Oolong," Zhigang stands up with you, and you give the presenter finger guns before heading out the door silently.

"HAHHHHH" You let out a breath once you get out. "I think that old man just chipped four years of my lifespan away."

"That's like... 60 years of your life cutaway at this point" Zhigang raises a brow. "Considering that most hunters die in their-"

"Zhigang I'm literally a fragment," You roll your eyes as you make your way to the coffee room.

"Makes it worse because we're literally used more than most S-ranks." Zhigang sighs.

"You're cheating the government of their money though."

Normally you wouldn't have to go but this year they wanted to make things an extra pain in the ass, and didn't let anyone into the building. No journalists, no news reporters, no photographers... NOT EVEN BODYGUARDS-

"Well doesn't stop you from having a human lifespan." He shrugs.

He pulls the door open for you and you walk up to the tea.

"Why don't we have bodyguards again?"

"For starters... everyone here who is an S-rank is level-headed enough to stay out of a fight." You pause. "Except Thomas. Thomas is always the exception."

"Like the mongols?"

You laugh. "BWAHAHAHAHA- YEAH LIKE THE MONGOLS-"

Zhigang snickers, and you crack open a tin of tea leaves.

"Speaking of which, how's his arm?"

"You literally beat him up yesterday what do you mean?" Zhigang raises a brow.

"Does this one taste good?" You ignore his question.

"Not sure," Zhigang shrugs. "My secretary brews everything for me. Answer the question."

"Ooh! He's really good at brewing tea~" You hum as you add a spoonful of tea to the pot. "Did he get a license?"

"I think he did," Zhigang boils the water. "Y/n."

"He should make some lemon tea from last time or the green tea... it was really good..." You sigh happily. "Ah let's brew the tea-"

"Y/n answer the question."

"Well... let's just say that Mr. Andre had his head stuck up his ass and I assisted him in pulling it out."

Zhigang snorts and you grin.

"Hm... next year is the final steady year." You pour the hot water into the pot. "After that you'll get to meet Ashborne's vessel face to face."

"Is he still not awakened?"

"Too weak," You shrug. "Not enough borderline deaths."

"That sounds so wrong."

"We been knew," You hum and place the pot on the heat. "I'm suffering right now."

"Bet you want to peg him," Zhigang snickers.

"Yeah he's pretty submissive and breedable right now." You hum. "Want to see him crying under me."

Liu Zhigang stares at you in confusion before blinking back into reality. "... you're into pegging?"

"I'm a switch," You deadpan. "Zhigang I thought you knew."

"Nope," He shrugs. "I stopped caring about your sexuality after you told me you liked a boy in Korea. At this point I might as well start calling you Life because of your obsession with him."

You blink at him. "Who?"

"You know? There was a fragment in love with Ashborne? Apparently according to the others we've been living in a time loop. Life keeps getting thrown away."

You stare at him. THIS WAS NOT IN THE LIGHT NOVEL OR MANHWA BESTIEE-

Zhigang takes the pot and pours you both a cup. "Hm? What happened?"

"I forgot they existed," You smile. "Do you think-"

"HUNTER GOLD SOUTH KOREA SENDS YOU WITH CHOI JONGIN FORCIBLY AND YOU INSULT THE SPEAKER?? BE THANKFUL THEY CAN'T HATE YOU- WHY DID YOU WALK OUT-"

"Here's your cup of tea Jinchul," You hand him your cup and grin. "I already know what happened in the past year and more."

Jinchul rubs his temple, and he takes a sip of the tea. "Ooh, it's oolong. Answer the question"

"Mans was boring!" You grin. "Anything else?"

"Chairman wants to hear about your adventure this time."

You sigh. "I'll call gramps then. See you eventually Gang~!"

Zhigang waves goodbye, and Jinchul stares at him. "... how much more dense can they get?"

"Not sure."

"I'm sure they'll be eighty by the time everything clicks."

"... sorry for drinking your tea by the way."

"Not the first year... not the first year."

"Gang c'mere!" You peek your head out the door suddenly. "There's a new portal in the states and we're racing to get there."

"Count me in!-" Zhigang races after you, and you laugh as the other American hunters race you guys.

"IT'S A RED GATE-" The man yells, and he malfunctions when you jump through the gate with ease.

"... Always leaving me behind," Liu zhigang sighs. He pulls out his phone, and he calls his secretary. "Liang? Yeah I'm going to need a hot bath after this."

"GATE'S OPEN!" You peek your head through the gate and everyone rushes in. "WHOEVER KILLS THE BOSS GETS DINNER ON ME!"

The hunters present rush into the portal, and you step out.

"...This quick?"

"Well someone's gotta do something about this gate," You smile. "Besides, Thomas is still in there despite his broken arm."

"It'd be a miracle if-" Liu Zhigang is cut off when the hunters race out of the portal.

Thud.

"Dinner." Thomas drops the skull on the floor.

You turn to him with a grin. "You'll be cooking of course,"

Thomas sighs. "I have a broken arm-"

"And I have a broken mental state so who really needs help here?"

Thomas pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I'm kidding I'll cook," You grin. "But you're hunting for food."

"I have wagyu in the chef fridge."

"OOH DEAL!!" You glow. "Zhigang wanna come?"

"... I need rest-"

"No you don't," You and Thomas cut him off. "You need a good dinner of course~"

You wrap your arms around his, and Thomas grins. "You wouldn't reject me would you?"

"You know-"

"Gang I'll give you those blades sitting around in my display." You hum. "That one you've been eyeing?"

"Deal." He agrees instantly. "But you're cooking."

"DAMMIT" You cry.

The other hunters at the scene all leave, and your phone vibrates.

"Hello~"

"Y/n... where are you?"

"JINWOO MY BELOVED!" You gasp. "I'm in the states right now! How are you?"

"Hunting is killing me... also mother still hasn't woken up... do you have any potions stored? I got hurt again..." he mumbles.

"In my fridge! You should know the code."

"Thank you..." Jinwoo mumbles. "When are you coming back?"

"Hm..."

"Don't you dare-" Thomas glares at you.

"Three hours?" You tap your chin in thought. "I promised dinner to my friends."

"Ah..."

"I'll bring you some-"

"OI DON'T GIVE SOME TWERP MY WAGYU-"

"Bestie it doesn't even cost that much with our salary." You deadpan. "Alright I'll bring you dinner ok? Love you~"

"B-bye," Jinwoo hangs up.

"ISN'T HE JUST ADORABLE???" You gush. "Oh so submissive and breedable~"

The two males raise their brow at you in concern, and you grin.

"I'm... I'm going to traumatize you if that boy of yours ever comes"

"What-"

"I'll join," Thomas grins.

"OI-"

"We can send hunters after them-"

"Oh I thought it was something serious," You snicker.

"I'm asking you out if it ever comes to it." Liu Zhigang snickers.

"Omg only to get rejected? Heartbreak hotel room for one <3" You laugh.

"It's ok I'll join you," Thomas throws up a peace sign.

Beefy man... peace sign... I'm... idk what to feel...

"Let's get to eating then! Lead the way Thomas."

"Car's over there-"

"Too bad."

"... did they just..."

"Alright I'll race you then."

"Whoever loses pays for damage compensation."

"Deal- OI THAT'S CHEATING!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.4K 1.5K 20
In a world where mysterious portals known as Gates have sprung up around the globe, connecting the human world to alternate dimensions. Simultaneousl...
519K 59.7K 77
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙛𝙪𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙝𝙤𝙩' 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘." _______________...
76.4K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
1.8K 94 6
❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨.❞ ________________________ ⋆'°⋆♪⇥✎⤵ ...