Toman lovers (chifuyu x reade...

By dazais_gun

Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
HI - announcement

4

3.2K 101 262
By dazais_gun

Baji: chifuyu. Take her home. Were gonna go settle things with Kisakis gang.

Chifuyu: why me? I wanna fight.

Baji: I'm asking you. So please. Take her home. Comfort her since I can't.

Chifuyu: alright. Where?

Baji told him our address and the horror show I just went through kept playing over and over in my head.

Draken: looks like we're only having half days today.

Smiley: yay murder! Time to kick ass!

Kazutora: let's go.

Mikey: we will see you guys later.

Chifuyu: right.

I watched as they all headed off. Baji gave me a quick hug before cracking his knuckles and walked away with them. I felt chifuyu wrap his arm around me shoulders and guided me the opposite way to the stairs.

After no talking and just walking we arrived at the apartment. I got my keys and opened the door. We walked in kicking our shoes off and sat on the couch.

Chifuyu: you okay?

Me: not really.

Chifuyu: do you want anything.

Me: no.

Chifuyu: wanna watch something?

Me: if it'll get my mind off the horror show.

Chifuyu: alright. I'll see what I can find.

He grabbed the remote clicking the power button turning it on. I grabbed the blanket from this morning on the couch and wrapped
myself in it.

Chifuyu ended up putting on an anime called bungo stray dogs. One of my favourites to watch.

He put his arm around my shoulder and brought me into him. My head was just under where his shoulder was. Basically on his chest. It seemed like we were cuddling but he was just trying to comfort me.

I felt tired from the crying and just from everything that happened today. With the comfy blanket and cuddling up to chifufu I felt my eyes grow heavy. He radiated body heat so with him and the blanket, I was so warm. It was nice. I was comfy.

Me: thank you.

Chifuyu: for what?

Me: coming with me. To comfort me. Just to stay with me so im not alone.

Chifuyu: didn't have much of a choice.

Me: oh... right.

Chifuyu: but I would have done it anyways. I like to fight. But making sure the little sister of the group is okay is priority at the moment.

Me: ah. Okay. I'm tired so I'm gonna-

Chifuyu: just go to sleep on me. It's alright.

Me: oh. Okay.

I rested me head on his lap and got comfy. I closed my eyes and felt his hand in my hair. He was playing with it. It felt nice and soothing. His other had was where my stomach was making sure I would roll off.

Then I just passed out.

Chifuyu s pov:

She's sleeping on me. She looks so peaceful and cute. That's my best friends sister. I can't think like that. Can I?

I feel so bad for her. She went through hell today all because she befriended us. Poor thing. No girl should go through that. Good thing the toman kick ass.

I would let them know how she's doing but they're probably busy. Hopefully they find that kisaki bastard. Teach him a good fucking lesson. I'd kill the bastard personally. Torture him to death.

I'm getting too protective over her I think. Do I- do I like her? No. She the little sister of the group. I'm just being protective because of that. I think...

Bajis pov:

Me and the group finally got to my place. It was about 5:30pm.

We walked in the apartment and chifuyu shushed us. I heard faint snoring and walked over to the couch after taking my shoes off.

I saw my little sister peacefully sleeping on him. Cute.

Baji: how long has she been sleeping for?

Chifuyu: a long time.

Kazutora: we couldn't find Kasaki. He was hiding I guess.

Smiley: but we kicked a lot of dudes asses.

Draken: how was she holding up?

Chifuyu: okay I guess. She didn't say much. We were watching an anime to get her mind distracted. Then she passed out.

Baji: she needs sleep anyways. She's probably exhausted from today. I'll let her stay home tomorrow.

Mitsuya: why don't we all?

Smiley: we should all stay here!

Chifuyu: shush smiley. But that could work.

Mikey: we just skip tomorrow and hang out here. Keep her company and distract her.

Baji: true. I don't want her being alone. Plus if we're all here it'll be more fun. She will have friends.

Mikey: exactly.

Smiley: can we all stay the night?

Baji: might as well.

Draken: where?

Baji: well. I'll move her to her room. Mitsuya can sleep in my room with me like old times. Draken and mikey can have the spare room. Smiley and kazutora can have the couches.

Chifuyu: and me?

Baji: shit.

Chifuyu: do I sleep on the floor?

Smiley: sleep with y/n in her bed. She clearly likes to cuddle ya to sleep.

Baji: fine.

Chifuyu: huh? Really? You sure?

Baji: yea. I trust you won't do anything.

Chifuyu: of course not. Want me to just carry her to bed then?

Baji: no. Cause she's gonna need pyjamas on.

Kazutora: you change your sister?

Baji: no. Im gonna wake her up a little. If you guys do it she'll knock you out.

Mikey: alright. Im going to bed.

Baji: you guys can steal some pyjamas or comfier clothes from my room to sleep in.

Draken: thanks man.

I picked up y/n and carried her to her room. I heard her groggily groan.

Is she awake?

I placed her down on her bed. I seen her eyes open slightly. I made sure I whispered.

Baji: gotta get changed okay.

Me: Mhm. Glad you're home okay.

Baji: me too. The guys are sleeping over so chifufu is gonna stay in here. Is that okay?

She simply nodded then I left the room closing the door for privacy.

Readers POV.

I took off my uniforn and undergarments. I put on a pair of baggy short shorts that came to just below my butt and an oversized black t-shirt. I laid down tucking myself in. I was only half awake. I struggled to dress myself in pyjamas. Then I heard a knock at the door.

Chifuyu: it's chifuyu. Can I come in?

Me: Mhm.

The door opened and I seen he was wearing big bros sweatpants.

That's it?! Put a shirt on.

Chifufu: you're brother lent us all clothes to sleep in. Sorry about the no shirt.

Me: it's okay.

Chifuyu: you're okay if I sleep in your bed with you? Everywhere else is taken.

Me: it's alright. I trust you.

He laid down beside me getting all tucked in. For some reason I cuddled into him. He seemed shocked at first but then wrapped his arms around me.

Chifuyu: goodnight y/n.

Me: night... night.

With a final yawn I was back to sleep.

Why did I feel so comfortable with chifuyu? I have this weird feeling when I am with him. A good one. Do I like him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.6K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
323K 10.8K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...
21.5K 473 17
takemitchi and hina, draken and emma, 2 out of 3 boys in the trio have a lover. Everyone but Mikey. He was never the type to be satisfied by a femal...
122K 5.9K 17
π“πŽπŠπ˜πŽ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...