Marvel One Shots

By bimarvelnerd21

One Shot Stories of different marvel characters but probs mainly Nat, Wanda and Hope - Taking Requests - Fe... More

Goddess - Sylvie [SMUT]
Smoke - Wanda [FLUFF]
Muse - Nat [SMUT]
Here - Yelena[ANGST]
Coffee and a side of...- Darcy [SMUT]
Cover Up - NAT [ANGST]
It's Okay- Hope [ANGST]
Bud Light - Loki [SMUT]
Besties - Thor & Wanda[FLUFF]
Your Thoughts Are Loud - Wanda [SMUT]
Love Island UK? - Sharon [Fluff]
My Own Club - Hope [SMUT]
Reunited - Melina [SMUT]
Valentines Day- Nat [SMUT]
Premiere - Elizabeth [SMUT]
Thena [SMUT]

Proud - Nat [ANGST]

1.5K 24 0
By bimarvelnerd21

Hey besties sorry I've been gone a while. A lot has happened but I enjoyed writing about my emotions.

Also this font in the chapter means your on a phone call. Ty besties
————————————————————

NO ONES POV

Y/n: Hello?

?: Hello is this Y/n Y/l/n?

Y/n: yes, speaking why?

?: Hello, sorry to be calling on bad news however this is the hospital calling from the ICU ward. It's about your dad he was rushed into us a few hours ago with an internal bleed that we haven't been able to stop as of yet but you can either come to us or wait on further updates but keep your phone on as this is an urgent case.

Y/n: thank you when I know more I will come in to talk more in detail.

Hospital: no worries totally understand and again sorry to be calling on bad terms

* CALL ENDED*

Y/n dropped the phone after hearing the call ending. She collapsed to the floor tears streaming down her face, her vision was blurred from the tears in her eyes and she just zoned out and couldn't hear boss talking to her.

Boss: y/n! Are you okay? Whatever it is give me a call in the morning and speak to me then. I'll call Natasha and get her to pick you up, if you want?

Y/n: no it's ok I'll drive home thank you so much. It's too much to deal with at the moment but I'll speak to Nat.

With that y/n got off the floor grabbed her keys and left work. She was working nights and got off 2 hours into her shift, she was just looking forward to being comforted by her girlfriend as all she needs is the be intoxicated by her smell and wrapped in her arms to feel safe again as she feels so vulnerable and exposed.

Y/n got to her car and connected her phone to her car, she sat there totally numb and trying to process what she had just been told. She text Nat saying she was on her way home, opened Spotify and put on her favourite playlist but started with Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish.

Y/n felt so conflicted about her dad because yes she had some great memories and times with her dad but she also went though a lot of trauma with him.

TIME SKIP
NATS POV

My phone dinged and I noticed it was y/n. I read her message that she was coming home and I started to feel worried as she never left work never, even if she had a panic attack she would still stay, even though me and her boss told her she should come home anytime it happened.

I sat myself on the sofa facing the front door to our apartment and waited for her to come home. About 5 minutes later I heard the door being unlocked, the door opens slowly and I just see her stood there with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I move over to her slowly to bring her inside.

Nat: baby, what's happened? Why are you from home so early?

Y/n: erm, I-

Y/n just breaks down my instincts kick in and I run to her side and wrap my arms around her and starts sobbing which breaks my heart into a million pieces which hurts more as I know she must be hurting so much.

Nat: shhh, baby it's ok, come on let's go to the sofa yeah?

I pick my heartbroken girlfriend up carry her to the sofa and cuddle with her and trying to steady her breathe as she started to have a panic attack.

Y/n: my dad, he is in hospital.

Nat: ah baby, I'm sorry do you want to go to the hospital?

Y/n: I said I would wait till I have another update, as I don't want to be worrying with the smallest information.

Nat: I understand, if you want to go to the hospital, it doesn't matter what time they ring you, wake me up and I'll drive us. I'm not leaving your side. I will let your boss know what's happening I'm sure someone can cover you for a while.

Y/n just sniffled and nodded her head slightly then turning into me and clinging to me like a koala. After a while she dosed off but I stayed awake incase she needs me.

It was currently 6:30am and her phone started ringing, she bolted up and answered her phone.

Y/n: hello? Yes this is y/n

Right, ok, so is he still bleeding?

Oh you need me to come in... yeah I am still here, sorry yeah I will make my way in.

Thank you for everything you are all doing to help him, goodbye.

Y/N POV
I felt Nats hand stroking my back for comfort, my head falls to my hands as the conflicting feelings are becoming too much and I don't want to be a burden but I also love Nat with my whole heart I want to be supported.

Y/n: I hate feeling like this, I do like I feel SO conflicted on how to feel like I am angry and I'm so fucking sad. I feel so numb and I haven't spoken to the doctor properly. Even when I had to cut him off for my mental health to try recover from some trauma for a part of my life. I wanted to hate him and I convinced myself I did but deep down I knew I still loved him and yeah that fucking sucked.

Nat: I know this is so hard, I know things definitely weren't easy and you haven't told me everything but that's okay, all in your own time. I am here for you, does he have any other family we should call?

A scoff escaped my mouth as I shook my head no, no one else gave a shit about him, yeah he acted like a fucking dick for the past few years but he did so much for everyone without question.

Y/n: alright lets go grab a coffee and head to the hospital, its on the way right?

Nat: anything for you and yes it is

We both stood up and Nat just wrapped her arms around me embracing me in a warm hug, finally taking a big breathe I am intoxicated by her and I just feel at home.

TIME SKIP
NO ONES POV

Y/n and Nat walk out of the family room with the doctor after talking about what they were going to do with y/n's dad. The ginger assassin had her fingers interlocked and stroking her girlfriends hand with her thumb, with y/n who was now as white as a ghost with tear stained cheeks. She always had her morals and they never changed doesn't matter if it was a stranger or a loved one she knew what was best with out being naive and selfish. Her dad had gone through a lot of the hospitals blood and he still was loosing more than he was given and was on a ventilator. The hospital advised to stop the blood transfusions and take out his breathing tubes as there was nothing else they could do apart from give him medicine to make him comfortable, y/n agreed as the blood could be helping someone else and like the doctors said there was nothing else they could do, it broke her heart into a million more pieces and felt so much weight on her heart.

They walked through the ICU ward to his room and a wimpier fell from his daughters lips as she seen him. His skin was no longer a beautiful tan but instead bright yellow from liver failure, his eyes once forest green now silver. Y/n ran to her fathers side and wrapped her hand around his and held it for as long as she could.

Nat was stood just behind y/n just watching her try to speak through broken sobs to her father, as Nat was watching the scene unfold a single tear escaped her eye but quickly wiped it away to be there for her girlfriend.

Y/n: H-ey dad... I don't know if you can here me or not but I feel like an idiot talking without hearing your voice not talking back. I- I love you so so much, thank you for always supporting me and my dreams and being there for me when I had no one.

Nat pulled a chair up for y/n and herself to it by his bed, she placed her hand on y/n's thigh and drawing shapes with her thumb. Y/n turned her face to look at Natasha, who was trying not to cry seeing her girlfriend in so much hurt, y/n leant her forehead onto Nat's and whispered "thank you my love".

Y/n: Dad I brought someone with me, well she brought me here, she is great, she is the most amazing person in the world with an amazing laugh and is such a huge comfort for me as well. Dad this is Natasha, my girlfriend, she has taught me so much about myself and I love her very much, I know you would like her too.

Now Natasha had tears streaming down her face after hearing y/n's beautiful words. Just as she wiped them the nurses came in ready to take his tube out. Nat got up and kissed y/n's forehead "hey baby I'm gonna go grab a coffee and have a smoke whilst the nurses are here and give you some time with your dad, ill bring you something back okay? I love you, you are so strong I am so proud of you" with that Nat left and y/n went to the toilet as the nurses took his tube out.

Y/N POV

I open the bathroom door and head back to his room, as I walk in the nurses finish putting his medication in the drip. I thank them as they leave but I grab the head nurse and ask how long she thinks he has long.

Nurse: I would say about an hour and a half, I understand if you don't want to be here when he has his final breathe but its up to you.

I nodded and text nat telling her to not be too long as I can't be alone when his final breathe happens. I put my phone away and direct my attention back to him, definitely to my surprise his eyes were now open and staring right at me I jumped as he had been unconscious previously. I reach and hold his hand again for comfort.

Y/n: Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me, but in all honestly thank you, I know you have apologised many times about the past and did actually start to do the right things to change and I am proud of you and I love you... I- I hate seeing you like this, I just wish I could help you. You still owe me a footy game you... you promised.

I can't hold back any more I am now completely broken down by his side, I lift my head up and see a single tear leave his eye as he looks at me, I cry even more at the fact he knows I'm here because I never want him to feel alone when he knows what's happening to him.

Nat came back with a coffee for me, we sit and I tell her my favourite memories of me and my dad, sharing this and laughing together makes me feel so special to have her right now. It has been an hour now and his breathing has changed a lot and not in a good way, it is now a lot more rough as he is only able to take small quick breathes now, which is something that happens with pneumonia. I cuddle into Nat's side whilst I hold his hand and she holds my other and with her other hand she plays with my hair. She gives my hand a gentle squeeze then...

silence

deafening silence

broken cries

5.09.2021

——————————————————
Hey besties I hope you liked this one, I've been having a shit time recently but wanted to get something out <3

Let me know what you think :)

Hope you are having a good day<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.6K 45
Erm..... i mean it's what the title says 😂 Requests are open and very much needed! This basically has Elizabeth Olsen and her characters as well a...
1.8K 89 13
So Marvel deleted my previous one shot book, so here we are again, with new one shots, and new characters to write about
3.7K 28 13
This is a collection of one shots cross posted on my Tumblr @xqueen_of_disasterx. Most of my one shots are for Marvel women on the occasion for the m...
171K 822 8
Gxg/Gxg!p stories with your favorite actresses/characters. (Smut chapters have a '*' on them) ____________________________________________ #5 in Woma...