The Alchemist At U.A.

By BeeAFairyTail

When (Y/N) was murdered, she thought it would have been the end. As most would. But when she got a second cha... More

- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -
- Chapter Ten -
- Chapter Eleven -
- Chapter Twelve -
- Chapter Thirteen -
- Chapter Fourteen -
- Chapter Fifteen -
- Chapter Sixteen -
- Chapter Seventeen -
- Chapter Eighteen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter Twenty One -
- Chapter Twenty Two -
- Chapter Twenty Three -
- Chapter Twenty Four -
- Chapter Twenty Five -
- Chapter Twenty Six -
- Chapter Twenty Seven -
- Chapter Twenty Eight -
- Chapter Twenty Nine -
- Chapter Thirty -
- Chapter Thirty One -
- Chapter Thirty Two -
- Chapter Thirty Three -
- Chapter Thirty Four -
- Chapter Thirty Five -
- Chapter Thirty Six -
- Chapter Thirty Seven -
- Chapter Thirty Eight -
- Chapter Thirty Nine -
- Chapter Forty -
- Chapter Forty One -
- Chapter Forty Two -
- Chapter Forty Three -
- Chapter Forty Four -
- Chapter Forty Five -
- Chapter Forty Six -
- Chapter Forty Seven -
- Chapter Forty Eight -
- Chapter Forty Nine -
- Chapter Fifty -
Author's Note
AN: 09/15/2022

- Chapter Seven -

7.5K 327 89
By BeeAFairyTail

"What the hell did you just call me..." The boy growled through clenched teeth. Fire started to spark by his finger tips.

"Is.. is that not your name." (Y/n) stumbled over her words as the boy approached her. His aura became more and more hostile.

He backed her up into a wall with his hands pressed against the wall pinning her in between. He smelled like mahogany firewood. And his body emanated heat.

Being that close to someone, let alone a boy, caused her cheeks to flush a dark red.

This is not the time to be blushing!! She thought to herself as she looked up and met the boy's gaze.

"The name is Katsuki Bakugo. The name of the future number one hero!!" He said sternly before leaning closer to her ear.
"Got it memorized...?!"

"Alright get ready! You have 10 minutes to get as many points as you can! And remember, kids. No fighting amongst each other or automatic disqualification!" Present Mic boomed over the loud speaker. "On your mark.. get set.. GO GO GO!"

"Tcht..." Bakugo pushed off the wall with his hands and began sprinting into the arena along with the rest of the candidates.

The girl stood there in shock for a moment before shaking her head and taking a few deep breathes. "It's fine.. everything is fine.." she said to herself, trying to calm down.

But his words wouldn't stop ringing in her ears.. "..you think you can become a hero?"

(Y/n) took off running in the opposite direction as the rest of the group. Less people, more robots.

That's when she saw them. Three robots all three points coming straight for her.

"Easy 9 points.." she said to herself as she stopped in her tracks and got down on one knee. She clapped her hand together and pressed them against the concrete ground. A light shined from beneath her hands as she pulled them off the ground. Two long and sharp swords came out of the ground and one in each hand.

A hole was left in the ground where she pulled the swords. Equivalent exchange, or as she liked to call it, transmutation.

With full speed, the girl ran at the robots with the swords in hand and lept at them. In one swift movement, she stabbed one in the head forcing it down into the ground and using it to launch herself into the air, pulling the sword out as she flew, then pinning the next one down into the ground with her other sword.

That left the third one who swung a heavy metallic arm into her direction. Without hesitation, (Y/n) ran up the downed robots body with incredible speed and used the building as a launch pad to get above the robot, dodging its attack. With both swords in her hands, she swung at the base of the robots neck, cutting its head clean off.

She caught herself by rolling onto the ground and landed on one knee. After a few heavy breaths, she looked down at her watch. "22 seconds plus the transmutation.. I could do better." She said as she stood and shook out her body.

The robots gave her no time to rest as five more appeared. She rolled her shoulders a bit and readied her weapons. "Let's do this.."

~~~

There were only a few minutes left of the exam and (Y/n) had already gotten quite a few points. Her body felt stiff and her clothes were dirty from dodging and rolling. She was ready to call it and wait for the time to run out until she heard a blood curdling scream.

Without hesitation, she ran towards the scream and saw a girl crushed under some rubble. He leg was completely broken and she was trapped.

The gigantic robot worth 0 points appeared around the corner, knocking down building after building. More rubble started to fall and it was falling straight for the girl.

(Y/n) threw her swords to the ground and sprinted to the girl, throwing her hands to the ground desperately. Light shine even brighter than before as she threw her hands up high above her head. A cement wall formed, coming out of the ground.

She folded the wall over top of the two them as quickly as she could. But her body was weak and battered. "The wall won't last.." she muttered.

As the concrete began to crack under the weight of the building, she turned to the girl and covered her with her own body.

Within seconds, the wall and all of its weight came crumbling down on top of them. Everything had gone dark.

With her own strength, (Y/n) kept the weight from crushing the girl as best as she could. The girl lay beneath her sobbing.

"I-It'll be okay. I know it. This is an exam after all. The pro heroes wouldn't let us die here." (Y/n)'s arms began to quiver under the weight. "Imagine the lawsuit.." She coughed and swallowed. She tasted blood.

The two girls suddenly heard muffled shouting coming from outside the rubble. "See.. they're coming."

(Y/n) held out for as long as she could until she saw daylight. She could feel her arms about to give in when the weight was finally lifted off of her and a hand grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out.

It was Bakugo. He pulled her out and carried her bridal style to where some of the Pro heroes stood. He looked down at her with the usual annoyance. "Idiot.."

"I.. I thought you weren't going to save me again." (Y/n) said through a raspy voice. Blood trickled down her lip and chin.

"I'm not the one who saved you.  I just pulled you out while the other extras dug to get you." He snapped.

(Y/n) didn't say anything as she leaned her head against his chest. Her vision was getting blurry and dark.

"Hey.  Hey! You better not fall asleep. What kind of hero dies at an exam! HEY!" He shouted. He then began running towards the pro heroes.

Erasure took the girl out of Bakugo's arms and held her close. "Get Recovery Girl!" He shouted.

"She's with another kid! Apparently he almost died against the 0 point robot too!" Someone responded.

"Dammit! Okay.. (Y/n) stay with me. We're going to run there, okay?"

She didn't respond.

"Stay awake! Dammit! Make room! Get out of the way!" Erasure shouted as he ran as fast as he could to where Recovering Girl was located.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 931 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
3.3M 96.5K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
200 0 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
1.5M 45.2K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...