Shape Unsheltered

Per Shevongarraway

READ! READ! SHAPE UNSPOKEN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND SHAPE UNSHELTERED. "CAN ALSO BE A STAND-ALONE BOOK" (#3 OF TH... Més

Authors note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1-
CHAPTER -2-
CHAPTER -3-
CHAPTER - 4 -
CHAPTER -5-
CHAPTER -6-
CHAPTER-7-
CHAPTER -8-
CHAPTER -9-
CHAPTER -10-
CHAPTER -11-
CHAPTER -12-
CHAPTER -13-
CHAPTER-14-
CHAPTER -15-
CHAPTER -16-
CHAPTER -17-
CHAPTER -18-
CHAPTER -19-
CHAPTER -20-
CHAPTER -21-
CHAPTER -22-
CHAPTER -23-
CHAPTER -24-
CHAPTER -25-
CHAPTER -26-
CHAPTER -27-
CHAPTER -28-
CHAPTER -29-
CHAPTER -30-
CHAPTER -31-
CHAPTERS -32-
CHAPTER -33-
CHAPTER -34-
CHAPTER -35-
CHAPTER -36-
CHAPTER -38-
CHAPTER -39-
CHAPTER -40-
CHAPTER -41-
CHAPTER -42-
CHAPTER -43-
CHAPTER -44-
Chapter -45-
CHAPTER -46-
CHAPTER -47-
CHAPTER -48-
CHAPTER -49-
CHAPTER -50-
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER -37-

98 11 8
Per Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

"You do know you just ate a double cheeseburger, two extra-large fries, a serving of BBQ wings, and drank a large soda." Says Zoriah. I look down at the serving tray in front of me and realize it's the first time in the past two weeks I've been able to keep anything down.

At first, I willed my mind to believe it was a stomach bug, and with each day that passed I willed the month to get longer but truth be told I'm late. MAYBE I'm LATER if that is even a term to use.

My menstrual cycle is more than late, it refuses to make an entrance in December and now that the new year is here it still hides its ugly head. There were months I wasn't too particular about seeing it and it made sure to visit. Now that I want it to make a grand entrance it refuses to show up. It truly is the CURSE.

I haven't said a word to DeMarcus, not that I'm scared too but I wanted to make sure first before getting both of our hopes up. I was being so careful though following my cycle and making sure to take my pills the moment we became intimate. Every morning after I moisturize my body I made sure I took my pill. Could this have happened on our first involvements? I wasn't prepared then and I didn't know the night would have ended that way but if so what happens now?

"You think he's ready for all this," I ask.

"What do I know he's your boyfriend," says Zoriah.

"Well, you've met the guy, what do you think," I pipe up.

"I think he's going to run for the hills once he sees how huge you're going to get," says zoriah.

"Shut up I'll be cute, sporting my bump with class, high heels and all," I say brows frowning, eyes slanting at her.

"He doesn't know what's about to hit him." Says Zoriah, she had witnessed one of my full-on crying sessions and almost ran away from me.

"Stop... What kind of emotional support is this, you're supposed to be my friend, "I say.

"I'm an auntie now not your friend," she says as if I'm not the one making her the auntie.

"So it's like that huh, just ignore the person making you an auntie."

"Just thought you should know," she says.

"You two are weird," said Allison stopping our banter.

Today I'm out with the girls shopping for Chesney Smith Incorporated's 80th anniversary. I've invited Zoriah and Allison along with DeMarcus and me. It's our second date together and Zoriah click instantly with Allison teasing her now and again just to make her blush.

Allison has never visited New York and I think, it would help with her phobia of people and make her open up a little.  Peola can't make the trip her sister is getting married and she has to give her support.

I sit back earlier and watch the girls choose their evening gowns also making my suggestion here and there. DeMarcus has already bought me my outfit since Christmas for the event and I'm hoping it still fits after all the food I just consume. The girls and I are now sitting in a pub eating after a long afternoon of going from store to store.

I have a doctor's appointment three days from today and I've been off from work since two weeks ago since the morning I woke up a boiling mess of emotional drama. And it hasn't improved, I can be my really happy, perky self this minute, and the next I'm crying emotional progress. DeMarcus is very patient and understanding even though he doesn't know and for the life of him doesn't understand my emotional mood swings. But he puts up with me even though he's scared to even enter his room sometimes.

"Seriously, you can't think he doesn't notice the change in you." Says Zoriah.

"He clueless I think."

"C'mon, he has to notice you throwing up, your eating difference, or the tantrum crying you be putting on. Even I wanted to run away from you."

"He sees but he's too afraid I might cry the entire day to say anything."

"Smart man," says Zoriah.

"You're crazy," says Allison laughing.

"My body and hormones don't belong to me anymore. I can't help it."

"So how does this factor into your decision-making," asks Zoriah seriously turning our conversation.

"It does change things," say Allison.

"I know it does but I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm pregnant. My hormones can just be playing a massive sick joke on me and if I am, this time around I will make the best decision possible after weighing all my pros and cons."

"I think that's wise since you have to be more flexible than usual," says Allison.

"Whatever decision you make, just know I support you but with that being said you're not getting rid of me easily," says Zoriah.

"And me," says Allison.

"You guys are the best" Tears burn in my eyes and then stream down my face as I look at my support team and hear their words.

"I love you," says Zoriah and I reach over the table hugging them both as my tears start to pour out. They comfort me as Allison cries saying "I never had a moment like this before."

It takes us a few minutes to pull ourselves together when we pull away we are all tear-stained faces sitting in the pub looking crazy with eyes on us and whispers all around.

We then burst out laughing, cleaning our faces.

"I can't believe you make me cry in a pub full of people," say Allison, and Zoriah agrees.

"Yeah right blame the pregnant lady," I say.

They both roll their eyes at me and I shrug my shoulders at their accusations.

"So Zoriah how's things with Vincent and his mom," I ask.

"No improvement but he swears I have to give her one more try and if it doesn't work I don't have to try anymore."

"Is that what you want" ask Allison.

"I mean it's his mother, I don't want to come between that but if she is ready to be civil I guess I can too."

"I think you should try Zoriah," says Allison.

"It wouldn't hurt to, she had the wrong impression about you. You should show her who you really are. I'm sure she will get the picture," I say.

"I hope so," says Zoriah but not optimistically about the idea.

"Well, he did say you don't have to keep trying if it doesn't work this time," I say.

"I just have to wait and see how it goes," she says. "So what about you ms Allison when are we meeting this boyfriend," asks Zoriah.

There it goes she blushes, "you're so cute," says Zoriah.

"You can meet him today he's picking me up in a few minutes," Say Zoriah.

"So you ditching us," I ask.

"No! Zoriah is leaving us first remember."

"Shoot I have to meet my brother at six but I'm not leaving until I see this boyfriend that has my alley blushing this way," Says Zoriah.

"Stop...." Allison whines face completely pink giggling.

No sooner did the pub door open the bell giggled announcing someone is entering the pub normally I wouldn't look but the way the place went pin-drop silent piques my interest and I turn around to a dashing, well-dressed in a blue Armani suit, tie straight to perfection, handsome, sandy blond slick back hair, a pencil line mouth stash, eyes as fire with passion and a devil may care all together outlook, top it off with a killer smile. He places one hand in his pocket and looks around the pub. His eyes flicker to our table and it's like he glides across the room reaching us.

No freaking way.

"He's hot alley," whispers Zoriah.

"Hey gorgeous," he says his voice is smooth, rich velvet Italian, he takes Allison hand lightly touching his lips to her knucklesand  holding her hand as he reaches our table.

Zoriah and I look at each other with wide eyes and then back at the couple. Allison is bright red not looking at anyone. He stands her to her feet and pulls her to his side.

"Your friends I presume," are his next words.

"Yes we are, I'm Cindy." He extends his hand and we shake. "it's a pleasure, I'm Hugo Aniston."

"And I'm Zoriah" he shakes her hand smiling at us. "It's a pleasure as well," he says.

"So you're the hot boyfriend that makes our alley get bright red like this."

He looks at her andsmilese That would be me," he smirks at Allison.

"You guys promise not to embarrass me," she says blushing getting red by the second. I could only imagine the fangirl moment she was having.

"No, we didn't," I say.

"I didn't make that promise," says Zoriah.

Allison didn't say another word just blushing showing her innocence.

He chuckle "It was nice meeting you ladies, we should get going. I have reservations with this beautiful lady here," he say.

"You kids enjoy and make sure to take care of our alley here," I say.

"I always do, you ladies enjoy the rest of your evening," he says placing his arms around her waist.

"Shall we" he looked down at her and Allison was lost, she nods. "Bye girls" she finally speak looking at us.

"Where's your stuff," he ask her and she point to the bag beside the chair she was sitting in.

He reaches out for the bags and Allison whispers "Hot right" and winks at us.

They walk out of the pub him holding her hands.

"No way, it's always the quiet ones," says Zoriah.

"No wonder she blushes the way she does," I say.

We look at each other and burst out laughing. "Our Allison is a sly, shy badass," I say.

"That she is" says Zoriah. She checks her time again "I should be going, you good here."

"Go. I'm good, I'm heading home after I eat another burger."

"Bye," we hug and she walks off, heading out the door. I signal the waiter and order a burger and iced tea.

Left alone with my thoughts I have considered Sir Prada's offer and after talking with Steph yesterday I've made my decision. I'm merely waiting for my results after seeing my doctor put everything in its place and journey into this new path my life is about to take. My food is served and I dig in right away.

The little bell over the door giggles and the room is silent again with a few gasps. I turn around and this time it's My boyfriend the one and only DeMarcus Granger. I'm not even going to ask how he knows where I am because his guards are everywhere I am lately.

"Hey, boyfriend" I stand to my feet, kiss his lip and look over at the group of ladies sitting at the table next to mine drooling fangirl-like at my boyfriend.

"Sorry girls he's taken."

We take our seats and he looks at me chuckling and shaking his head.

"So my girlfriend is in good spirits today," he says.

"She sure is, how was your day," I say.

"Good but I miss my girlfriend," he says.

"Even the crying, hormonal, crazy girlfriend," I say.

"Even the crying, hormonal, crazy," he says.

"You're too good to me sir," I say.

"I'm not denying it," he says.

I must admit he is too good to be true and to put up with me. I smile at him "You eat."

"I have dinner reservations for us, I will eat there."

"You did."

"Yes I did, you're now feeling a little better and I thought you could use a treat."

"Thank you, baby, really thank you for being patient with me."

"Anything for my girlfriend" he smiles at me and I couldn't help the one on my face either.

"Did your parents settle alright," he asks.

"Not completely, there are still un-boxing  their stuff."

"I can get some help with the decorating if that's alright with you."

"Please do, I would appreciate that."

"I will make a call tomorrow."

I was going crazy, the day Camilla told me what happened with the property I bought for my parents. It was something I always wanted to do for my parents and to have my hope and ambitions crushed that way break me and I broke down. It was like everything seem so out of reach but this man staring back at me did it again. He bought the property and the hectare of land behind the property in my parent's name.

He didn't even fight me when I wanted to assist with the payment. I finish up my iced tea and was ready to dress up and go out to dinner. More importantly, I wanted to know what was on the menu.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

334K 353 9
"I want to taste you, can I ?"He asked pleadingly I was gonna say no but the throbbing in my nether regions says yes. "Yes," I said shakily He then...
59.8K 6K 65
2022 WATTYS SHORTLISTED || After being forced into a marriage by her devoutly religious parents, Aspen's husband is diagnosed with a life-limiting il...
48.4K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
285K 9.3K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...