Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

By flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding

1.4K 48 32
By flowermeadowes

Please join us for the wedding of
Lily June Evans
and
James Fleamont Potter
29th August 1979

☽☆☾

Seventh year went by quickly, Aries finished up all of her exams and was waiting for a letter from universities to see if she had gotten into any, which she found nerve wracking. Every morning she waited by the front door for the letter but it hadn't arrived.

"It will come, Air, and then you'll be off to a fancy muggle university, oh if Mother could see you know." Sirius joked. "I'd love to see her face."

Aries shook her head at the thought. "I wouldn't."

"Come on, let's get breakfast. James' last one as a free man- actually more like Lily's last as a free woman."

"Oi, I heard that." James said, he was sitting down at the table, food piled up on his plate but he wasn't eating.

"Nervous, my dear?" Euphemia asked, placing down a cup of tea next to him. "You haven't touched anything on your plate."

"I'm fine," he replied, picking at his scrambled eggs.

Sirius sighed. "What's up mate?"

"Nothing-" he then sighed. "What if we get there and she's done a runner-"

"She has not done a runner-"

"But what if she has? She's left and then I'm all alone-"

"James, she ain't done a runner, you really think she would do that?" Sirius shook his head. "Do you know how many times she's told me how much she loves you, she would not leave you at the altar, and if she does Marlene will not let her off lightly."

James hesitated. "But-"

"James Fleamont Potter, if you keep talking I will send an owl and tell her to actually do a runner." Aries said.

He looked at her with shock on his face. "You wouldn't."

"Well if you keep saying she will leave you, you're going to speak it into existence so may as well make it happen. You are getting married today. Because I got a really nice dress and I look really good in it, so you two aren't going to ruin my day."

James gaped at her. "It's my wedding day."

"And the dress I bought is beautiful- stunning in fact, way more special than your wedding day."

He looked at her then at Sirius, who put his hands up defensively.

"Don't look at me, you let her live here." he said, eating his cereal.

Fleamont walked into the kitchen holding a large letter. "Post man dropped this off-"

Aries looked up quickly. "Is it?"

"Addressed to you." he nodded, handing it to her.

She looked down at the envelope, it was an ivory white not like the yellowing parchment she was used to, in the corner was a stamp from the university that had sent it.

University of Sussex

"Come on, open it!" Sirius said, peering over.

"Okay, okay." she said, peeling the seal as she read it her shoulders slumped, and her smile faded.

"Aries?" James asked.

She shook her head. "We regret to inform you that you have NOT, in capitals, been accepted."

"Okay, but that's the first one you've gotten back, you're not going to get into all of them." Sirius said, trying to cheer her up. "Plus who wants to go to Brighton anyway-"

"Hey, it's a good beach." James said but then stopped when he saw Sirius glare at him. "I mean yeah, if they don't want Aries then we don't want them."

"It's fine, I've got a few more letters coming." she said, putting the letter down on the table. "Plus the University of London has a better art program, I've been reading up on it."

"You'll get into that one, sweetie." Euphemia said, giving her a warm smile.

☽☆☾

After several pep talks from his entire family, James was starting to get ready for his wedding, Fleamont had made sure James had several bottles of Sleekeazy's hair potion to tame his messy black hair.

Aries had been ready for a while, she was just waiting for the boys to get ready and they would all attend the wedding. As she walked down into the kitchen Euphemia stood by the sink cutting stems from flowers.

"They're lovely, are they for the wedding?" Aries asked.

"Wedding?" Euphemia asked, looking up at Aries, her eyes seemed dazed as she smiled.

"James and Lily's?"

"Lily, such a lovely girl, isn't she Melania?"

Aries paused looking at her, she shook her head. "It's me, Aries. Melania was my grandmother."

Euphemia knitted her eyebrows then smiled. "Of course, dear," she turned around, humming softly. James stood by the doorway, he was wearing a black tux with a lily in his top pocket, he looked towards his mother with sorrow in his eyes. "Oh, don't you look handsome." she said, stroking his arm.

"Thanks mum." he said, kissing her cheek.

"Effie, my dear?" Fleamont called out from the hallway.

"Your father better not be wearing that awful white fedora." she said, following his voice.

James smiled as she left then looked down at the ground, not looking at Aries.

"James?" she asked.

"She's gonna be pissed, he is wearing that fedora." he tried to laugh, but it came out as a light breath.

Aries tilted her head.

"You were right, the dress does look nice." But Aries wasn't convinced, he let out a sigh. "She's been forgetting things, at first it was small like forgetting to turn off the stove, or stumbling in conversation. But this past year it's gotten worse, she forgot who I was entirely a few days before you got back, Dad had to calm her down. Some days she's fine, like this morning but other days-"

He fumbled with his hands, his speech trailed off, Aries had never seen this look of his, he was usually bright and happy, especially as it was his wedding day but he didn't seem to have a trace of a smile.

"Healers say she might not make it past Christmas, it's why I'm getting married so soon, she didn't want to leave me by myself. You know they wanted tons of kids, it was all they ever dreamed but they struggled for years and only had me." he said, he held back tears but when Aries reached for his hand to comfort him he let them fall.

She pulled him into a hug. She was always useless at comforting people when they were upset, she wished she knew what the right thing was to say, but she didn't.

"I'm sorry, I'm awful at this." she said, patting his shoulder.

"It's fine. If I were you I wouldn't know what to do either." He stifled a laugh.

"HE'S GETTING MARRIED IN THE MORNING! DING DONG THE BELLS ARE GOING TO CHI- Why are you crying! You're getting married for Merlin's sake." Marlene said, running into the kitchen. "Aries, what did you do?"

"Nothing!"

"Well obviously you did-"

"Marls, it's fine," James said, taking a deep breath. "I'm getting married, holy shit."

He lightly squeezed Aries' shoulder as a thank you and grinned rubbing his hands together. "Evans is about to become Potter."

"I'm surprised you're not going to become James Evans."

He gaped at her. "Do you think she'll let me?"

"No." Marlene shook her.

"Dammit."

Sirius walked in wearing a pair of antlers on his head.

"You're not wearing those to my wedding." James said in a monotone voice, shaking his head.

"What do you mean? I got Remus and Pete matching ones." Sirius said.

"No."

"Awwh what?" Sirius scowled.

"Scowl all you want, Sirius, you are not wearing them."

"But I got you some as well."

James pondered for a moment but shook his head. "No Sirius."

"I told you." Remus walked in also wearing the antlers.

"Pete? Are you wearing them as well?"

His voice came from the hallway. "No."

"Peter."

He walked into the room with his hands behind his back. James raised his eyebrows.

"Sirius made me put them on."

"No I didn't! Okay I did-"

"None of you are wearing antlers to my wedding."

Sirius let out a sigh. "I'll have to tell Benjy and Dorcas then."

James shook his head and walked out the room.

"Wedding nerves." Sirius rolled his eyes, he called over Peter and Remus. "Come on! We can convince him."

"Wait I just wanna-" Peter said, walking towards Aries.

"Nope, come on." Sirius said, dragging him out of the kitchen.

Peter pulled a face at her and she laughed it off waving at him.

"Okay, I need you to help with my hair." Marlene said, dragging Aries into a bedroom.

☽☆☾

Aries had gone to countless weddings, ever since she was a child, and even her brother's almost wedding, but out of all of them James and Lily's was her favourite.

They had gotten married in a small church, the same one as her parents. Lily's father walked her down the aisle, the song started off slow but as she walked further the pace of the orchestra sped up.

James looked smitten the entire time, he almost fell over when she walked in front of him. Aries smiled as the ceremony started. She glanced up at Peter who was standing in between Remus and Sirius, he looked at her smiling brightly, she returned it.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Everyone clapped. Everyone cheered. Everyone was happy.

Little did anyone know that this was the beginning of the downfall of the Potter's. In just over two years they would be betrayed by one person in that room. One person they would never have thought it to be, but at this moment, they couldn't care less.

☽☆☾

The party had been brought back to Potter manor, they all danced joyfully.

"I was made for loving you baby! You were made for loving me! And I can't get enough of you baby!" James sang as he and Lily danced in the middle of the dancefloor.

"I never got a chance to tell you how beautiful you looked today." Aries heard a voice behind her, she turned and smiled as Peter pulled her into a hug, lightly kissing her temple.

"Considering the fact you have ignored me all day-"

"I have not, my best friend got married, they didn't give me a chance to talk to you."

"Hmm sure." she said, but she kept a smile on her face. "You look dapper yourself." She fixed his tie.

"Dapper?"

"You look smart and sophisticated."

"So I should wear this more often?"

Aries smirked, pulling his tie so his face was opposite hers. "I wouldn't be opposed to it." she said, kissing him.

"God, I love you so much." he said, kissing her back.

She looked towards the crowd, they seemed to be busy enough with the bride and groom, she pulled his arm and led him out of the entrance.

"Where are we going?" he asked, she didn't answer when they got into the dim hallway they didn't stop kissing, he lightly pressed her against the wall.

"I love you." she whispered.

They continued across the hallway, accidentally knocking down frames, they stumbled towards the coat rail they tried to avoid it but they fell to the ground with the stand.

"Ah, shit. You okay?" Peter asked.

Aries laughed in response. "I'm fine."

"Ow." he said looking down, he picked up a large envelope from under him, it was similar to the one she had gotten that morning. "It's got your name on it."

She swallowed looking at the letter, in the corner it was stamped:

University of London

She shook her head. "You open it."

"You sure?"

"I already got one this morning, I don't want to read it if I've been rejected again." she said, nodding. She kept her eyes on him as he opened it.

His face screwed up as he looked back at her. She slumped her shoulders, and her face fell. She had worked so hard all year studying until she dropped and it had gone to waste.

"I'll just get a job at the ministry, or something-"

His face broke into a smile. "You got in."

"What?" her heart started speeding.

"You got in.

"No I didn't."

He handed the letter and she read the words carefully.

Aries Black,
Congratulations! Your place at the University of London to study fine art has been accepted. Your term starts on the 16th September 1979.

"Oh my god! I got in!" she said excitedly, it then dawned on her. "Oh my god, I actually got in...What if I am no good? What if I make a fool of myself-"

"Star, you're gonna do great. You could never make a fool of yourself." Peter said, placing his hand on her arm.

Her stomach filled with worry. "You think that?"

"I know that, you're gonna make us all proud." he said, kissing her. "I'm proud of you."

Aries smiled, she only wished she could take Peter with her, he always made her feel better. She wouldn't know what to do without him.

"We should tell the others." he said, standing up from the ground, he held his hand out and lifted Aries up, she shook her head.

"We can tell them later, I want to spend as much time as I can with you before I go." she said, and with that the two went upstairs, giggling as they shut the door behind them.

END OF PART ONE

____________

Chapter 18!!!

Please vote and comment 🌟

♈️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
132K 2.9K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
145K 3.2K 32
Elladora Zhavia Ursula Black I,daughter of Walburga and Orion Black, sister to Regulus Arcturus and Sirius Orion III.She had continued the Black trad...
368 23 20
Estrella Aurora Black, youngest child of Walburga and Orion Black, sister of Sirius and Regulus Black. Follow her through her journey of Hogwarts - w...