An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko Hyūga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n

Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

521 11 5
By lil_chaton_noir

A/n: Hey everyone I thought I would write a quick oneshot for Kakashi's Birthday, on September 15th. 

Kakashi's Pov 

...Inside a dream...

I look around and find myself walking through the village's busy streets. Everything looks so different from what it is today. I look down and see a young girl off in the distance, she has h/c and wore a f/c sundress.  I slowly walk over toward her and she looks deep in thought.  I feel myself get drawn toward her, she looks so- 

"Kakashi, there you are." She says and turns and faces me with a bright smile decorating her s/c face. 

"Y/n? Why do you look like that?" I ask and she grunts. 

"Well aren't you being rude, anyway lets go."  She said and grabbed my hand. 

"Where are we going?" I ask and she smiles at me but, everything slowly starts to shift.  

knock, knock

"Huh?" I look around and I'm back at my apartment I walk toward the front door.  I pull it open and see a box with a note taped to it. I grab the items and look around and see no one. 'That's weird, why does this seem so familiar to me?' 

I set the box on my coffee table and sit on my couch and open the sealed envelope. 

Yo Hatake, 

long time no see, I guess? This is probably weird because we aren't talking right now. But, I felt like this was something I had to do. I don't expect anything in return and hope you have a nice birthday. 

- Y/n 

'Huh? Not talking right now? What is she talking about?'  I thought and rubbed my face and then looked outside. I walk outside and head toward the Senju household and something seems to be keeping from entering.  I look around and I see her off in the distance reading on the porch. I wave toward her but, nothing. 

"Y/n?" I shout over and she ignores me. 'What the hell is going on?!' I thought and I try to shout over but no words escape from my mouth. 

knock, knock 

"Kakashi? You home?" I her someone shout.

"huh?" I say out load and bolt up and look around and I'm back at my apartment. I quickly get out of  bed and walk toward. I open the door and see Y/n holding a bunch of bags. I rub my eyes and look outside and see that sun is beginning to rise. 

"Uh?" I mumbled back at her and she sighs. 

"Did you not get any sleep again?" Y/n asks and I rub my forehead. 'I'm not even sure if I'm awake or not right now' I thought. 

"Anyway, what are you even doing here this early in the morning?" I said in a groggy voice and she nervously laughs. 

"W-well, you see the thing is..." She mumbles and starts to trail off like usual. 

" 'The thing is' what?"  I ask with a raised eyebrow .

"Well, I got bored and wanted to come see the b-day boy and wish him happy birthday." She laughed. 

"Did you just say b-day boy?" I said in annoyance. 

"Tell me you didn't forget again. Honestly, you do this every year." She replied and I sighed. 

"No I didn't forget. It's just too early for this and there's no way you 'just got bored'" I replied and crossed my arms. 

"Fiiiinnneee, you got me. I couldn't sleep. Also, Sasuke kicked my out of the house because I was being too loud." She replied.

"Uhuh?  You got kicked out of your own house?" I said and she facepalmed.

"Look long story...anyway can I come in?" She asked and I nodded and helped her carry some of the bags. 

"What's up with all the bags?" I asked and I tried to look through them but Y/n came bolting over.

"Wait! Don't look through them yet!" She shouted. 

"Why?" I asked in a worried tone. 

"Would you relax, I'm not throwing a party for you or anything. I know you don't like all of that attention. Some are just some gifts and others are ingredients." She pointed. 

"Ingredients for what?" I asked and she nervously laughed. 

"Well..." 

...Flashback time... 

Your Pov 

"Why can't I sleep?" I mumbled and turned toward my alarm and noticed it was around 3:30 in the morning. I got up and walked into the kitchen and look at my countertop and saw a cake box and different things to make icing. 'I guess I could bake' I thought. (a/n: people be productive at 3:00 a.m. for no reason, lol). 

I pulled out the mixing bowl and went into the fridge to grab ingredients. I placed them on the countertop and start reading the back of the cake box. I hurried footsteps walk down the hall and Sasuke came over with a dirty look. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked and I turned around and looked down at him. His hair was a complete mess and he wore a blue t-shirt I got him with blue pajama bottoms. 

"Baking a cake?" I laughed nervously. One thing to point out about the one and only Sasuke Uchiha....he is a light sleeper and you should never wake him up for a deep sleep. 

"A cake, It's 3:00 in the morning! And I'm trying to sleep!" Sasuke shouted. 

"I really don't appreciate the attitude and lower your voice." I said and he glared at me. 

"Just go somewhere else." He ordered and I rubbed my face. 

"You know what fine, maybe I will! And guess what your aren't getting any cake!" I shouted and Sasuke through his hands in the air. 

"I didn't want any anyways!" He said and went back to his room.  'Guess I could go bug Kakashi? He should be up anyways.' 

..End of flashback...

Kakashi's Pov 

"What?" Y/n replied and I laughed nervously. 

"Nothing." I replied and rubbed my face. I grabbed the bag that had the cake ingredients and Y/n looked over at me. 

Silence 

"So are we going to make a cake or not?" I asked and she bent forward.

"But, it's your birthday. I should be making the cake." Y/n whined while following me. 

"Yeah, that's is true. But, I want to bake with you and it is my birthday so I get to chose what we do today." I smirked and she laughs. 

"I guess." she replied and we began to gather the rest of the ingredients. 

Silence

"So what else is planned for the day Kashi-kun?" She teased and I smirked. 

"Well, I have a couple Ideas Y/n-chan~" I smirked and winked at her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 674 105
Sequel to crystal in Light " "Those who break the rules are trash but those who break the rules are worse than scum." These were the words from my se...
722 31 12
My purpose for life changed when I saw Naruto. He was resting on the end of my hospital bed. Colors rushed back in my life. His bright blonde hair an...
228K 5.1K 22
So this is book two, this is the link for the first book https://www.wattpad.com/story/110387663-kakashi-x-oc-book-one The first book takes place bef...
68.6K 2.2K 34
(Very Slow Edits) Would you make a choice that would help fix the past? Are you prepared for the consequences that follow? DISCLAIMER: I DON'T own...