Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

T W E N T Y E I G H T

2.9K 69 53
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💓

We were still eating breakfast in the kitchen. Marcus chose to sit on Manny's lap, while Aleah chose to sit next to Manny. I'm tempted to get up and push her out of the chair. I kept a smile on my face to show that I am unconcerned about her presence.

Manny began to feed Marcus some of his food. I'm not going to lie, seeing Manny take care of his son is adorable because he appears to be a wonderful father. Celina placed a plate of food in front of Aleah, who had a huge smile on her face.

"I'm so glad you were able to join us for breakfast." Celina stated as she sat back in her chair.

"Now, Ms. Celina, you know I wouldn't miss breakfast for anything. Marcus, on the other hand, had been dying to come over here to see you guys, but most importantly, his father."Aleah said with a smile to Manny and Marcus.

"Did you miss your padre, Marcus?" Celina smiled as she asked Marcus.

Marcus giggled as he covered his face. "Yes, I miss daddy more than the whole wide world."

Manny laughed and tickled Marcus's stomach. "I miss you even more, baby boy."

Spooky gave Marcus a wide-eyed stare. "Man, he was so small the last time I saw him. He's grown up now. It seems like time is speeding up."

"I know right. I despise seeing my little pooh bear mature, but he must have matured a little too much because he forgot to give me a hug." Camila pretended to cry in order to get Marcus' attention.

Marcus leapt from Manny's lap and dashed over to hug Camila. "I sorry, tía. Don't cry."

Carlos extended his arms so Marcus could embrace him. "You forgot to show love me as well, buddy."

Marcus smiled and hugged Carlos tightly. He dashed back to Manny and sat in his lap after all of the hugging. Miguel was giving everyone the side eye, so we were trying to figure out what was bothering him.

"Miguel, what's the matter with you?" Celina inquired, her face befuddled.

Miguel directed his finger at Marcus. "Lil homie forgot to show me some love. Can I get some love too? I'm feeling very left out."

Marcus began to curl up in Manny's lap. "You look scary."

Miguel's face betrayed his embarrassment. Aleah smiled at Marcus, covering her mouth because she didn't want her food to fly out.

"Marcus don't say that. He doesn't appear to be scary. He's a relative of yours. Because he's been gone for a while baby, you've never seen him enough." Aleah rubbed his cheek with her thumb.

Under their breath, Spooky, Danny, Camila and Rubi began to laugh. Miguel shook his head and looked at them with a blank expression. After that, he returned to eating his breakfast.

"Aleah, have you met Manny's friend Angel and her sister Rubi? They came to stay with us for a few days." Celina said, pointing at Rubi and me.

I smiled as I looked at Celina. "We met yesterday while swimming with dolphins."

"Yes, we did, but I had never met Rubi before. Rubi, it's great to meet you. You and Angel have a striking resemblance. I should've assumed you guys were siblings." Aleah greeted Rubi with a smile.

Rubi returned the smile. "It's great to meet you as well, and yes, we get that a lot. Many people believe we are twins."

I gave Rubi a sidelong glance. "Please, Rubi, you're lying now. Nobody ever told us we could be twins."

Rubi rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth as she looked at me.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to ask why you're here? Manny usually travels to Mexico on his own, or you usually travel with Spooky. I've never seen him bring a woman here unless he's dealing with her." Aleah remarked as she sipped her drink.

Is she attempting to be shady, or is she genuinely curious? No, she's definitely being shady and a little too nosey. Why are you so concerned about my presence? I'm sure she thinks I'm dealing with her baby daddy, which I am. Manny decided to answer her question before I could.

"She's here because I wanted her to be." Manny said nonchalantly.

I smirked at her as I raised my brow. I'm sure she won't ask that question again because I know she's hurt by what he said. You should probably mind your own business next time. There was silence for a while, but Carlos decided to speak up.

"When is Marcus's next soccer match?" Carlos inquired.

"It should be one day this week. I'm still unsure. His school has yet to provide me with his schedule." Aleah said, her gaze falling on Carlos.

Marcus looked Manny in the eyes as he raised his head. "Are you coming to see me play, Daddy? I want you to see me run."

Marcus got a kiss on the forehead from Manny. "Of course, I'll be there to see you play."

Marcus grinned and squeezed Manny even tighter in his arms. Celina fixed her gaze on Marcus, who was hugging Manny. She had puppy eyes when she looked at them.

"Aleah, I remember you being pregnant with Marcus for the first time. I couldn't believe my oldest son was expecting a child so early." Celina remarked.

"When I found out, I was terrified and shocked at the same time, but I was ecstatic to give birth to my sweet little angel." Marcus cheek was pinched by Aleah.

"I also remember you and Manny being unable to leave each other alone for nothing in the world. You two used to hang out all the time because you were so in love. I thought you two would never stop talking to each other. I knew it was only a matter of time before you two had a child together." Celina exclaimed, laughing at her Manny and Aleah flashbacks.

I continue to keep a fake smile on my face because I don't want Manny or Aleah to notice that I'm bothered by their conversation about their old love story. I swear I don't want to be sitting here listening to this. I know it's old, but it makes me feel irritated and jealous when I listen to it.

"Oh my gosh, do you remember when you caught me and him kissing? We were literally sucking each other faces off. I wasn't sure I could face you again that day because I was so embarrassed." Aleah and Celina were both laughing.

I stood up from the table because I couldn't stand it any longer. I already know she's doing it to make me mad and to irritate me, and she's succeeding admirably.

I clutch my stomach as if I need to use the bathroom. "Excuse me, guys, but I need to use the bathroom."

I hurried upstairs and into the restroom. I shut the door and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked in the mirror. Why am I feeling this way? I'm not even close to being envious. I can't admit to being envious, but I know I am. I took out my phone from my pocket and began scrolling through Instagram. I kept scrolling until I noticed Trevante had posted a photo of himself.

29,858 likes
playboy_tre Life is amazin', it is what it should be 😎
View all 6,940 comments

I smiled to myself because he's so adorable. I just want to kiss him on those soft lips, and feel his beard brush against my face. He appears to be in good health and in good condition. He was probably sent home by the nurses. I kept scrolling through Instagram after I liked the photo. I heard the door open a few minutes later.

"Don't come in; the bathroom is pretty occupied." I didn't look up to see who it was because I was still looking down at my phone.

"How? You're not even using to the bathroom." Manny's voice slide through my ears.

When I looked up, he was just staring at me. He shut and locked the door. I returned my focus to my phone.

"I mean, I'm still in here, so obviously I'm still using it." I said it sarcastically.

He had an irritated expression on his face when he looked at me. "What's the deal with the attitude? What the fuck did I do?"

I ignored him because I didn't want to admit to him that I was jealous. I kept scrolling through Instagram as if he weren't right there beside me. He snatched my phone from my grasp and stuffed it into his pocket.

He put his hand behind his back and tilted his head to the side, staring at me with a mean mug.

"Talk to me." He was still staring at me with that same mean mug.

I sneered at him and crossed my arms. "Fine. I went to the bathroom because I didn't want to hear your baby mother talking about you guys' old love story.

He snatched me from the floor and placed me on the sink counter. He kept his hands on my waist and a smirk on his face as he looked at me. "Aww, my mamas is jealous."

"I'm not jealous, so don't say that." I said rolling my eyes at him

"You just said you came in here because you didn't want to hear about me and baby mama's old history together, so what does that tells me?" He said it with the same irritating grin on his face.

I gave him a blank stare. "That I'm jealous." I said it in hushed tones because I didn't want him to hear me.

He put his hands to his ears, indicating that he didn't hear me. "Speak up."

I sucked my teeth and squinted hard. "OK, I'm jealous. Did you hear what I said now? Anyway, why don't you go back downstairs to your little baby mama."

"Girl, shut the fuck up. I have no intention of leaving." He told me straight up.

"Please go downstairs and kiki with her, you know you want to. I'm sure you enjoy it when she tells stories about you two."

When I uttered what I said, Manny looked at me baffled. "What the fuck are you talking about? Do you believe I still have feelings for her? If you're thinking that, you should stop since I don't want or care for her. She's only here as a result of my son's presence. You know damn well you my girl."

I wanted to stay enraged until he told me I was his girl. I couldn't stop grinning. "Whatever you say, Manny."

He grasped my jaw firmly yet amusingly. "I'm going to get on your ass if you don't change your damn attitude."

I rolled my eyes at him because he always says that but doesn't do anything about it. He smirked as he glanced at me sideways. He started tugging on my pants, attempting to pull them down. I was staring at him in a daze because I'm trying to figure out what he was doing.

I was yanking on his hands, attempting to keep him from yanking my pants down. "What are you up to?"

He chuckled as he squeezed his brows together. "I'm trying to get up in you, because you know you want me to."

"You already know we can't do that. Your child and baby mother are practically downstairs." I gigglingly said to him.

He had a "I don't care" attitude on his face. "First and foremost, I don't give a damn about Aleah hearing us. Second, my son has no idea what we finna do, so come on."

He started kissing my neck, and I closed my eyes, but I quickly opened them and looked him in the eyes. "Manny I'm not kidding. I don't want them to hear us."

He pounded his feet and sucked his teeth. "Shit, my mother and them have already heard us before, so quit acting brand new."

He returned to kissing my neck before moving on to my lips. We kissed each other softly and passionately. I pecked his lips and tenderly sucked on his bottom lip. Manny was going to remove my shirt when we heard a knock at the door and he hurriedly placed his hand over my mouth. I'm not sure whether I should laugh or remain calm.

"Yo!" Manny said as he looked around waiting for the person to respond.

"Did you finish your business in the bathroom, homie? Those breakfast tacos ran through my ass. I gotta take a number 3." Miguel said.

I could tell Miguel was clutching his stomach, ready to go to the bathroom, by the way he spoke. I wanted to shout with laughter, but Manny had my mouth so tightly shut that it was nearly killing me.

"Nah, I'm still in here taking care of business. Go to the other bathroom." Manny said to Miguel.

When I peered down at the door, I noticed Miguel's shadow had vanished. Manny grinned as he returned my gaze. He then kissed my lips, and I stopped him with a quiet chuckle.

"Ok, enough of that. I don't want anyone else banging on the door, especially since it could be your son next time." I said, laughing, to Manny.

He rolled his eyes and he then grabbed me from the counter. He let me out first when he opened the door. When I felt a strong sting on my butt, I whirled around and looked around with a "what the fuck" expression on my face. He put his hands up as though he was giving up.

"Stop! You know you smacked my butt a little too hard." I complained.

He approached me and hugged me. He then massaged the area where he had hit. "I apologize, Mama. In those sweats, your ass is looking mighty fat."

We both laughed and proceeded down the steps. Everyone was talking to each other, but Celina wasn't there and Miguel was also absent from the table. He's probably still taking a shit in the bathroom. Aleah looked at me and Manny with a puzzled expression. Because of what we did upstairs, both me and him had a smirk on our faces.

I realize she's probably thinking we're more than simply friends, as I stated. Manny sat down, and so did I. Rubi smiled as she looked at me and Manny.

"What's with both of you smirking?" Rubi asked giggling.

"We were taking care of business." Manny said bluntly out of the corner of his lips.

When Manny uttered what he said, Rubi's eyes widened. Spooky began giggling under his breath as Danny appeared shaken and Camila's mouth was wide open. I palm my face, wondering why he would say that in front of them especially Carlos and Marcus.

That's awkward since I don't want his son or grandfather to find out what we were up to. When I looked at Aleah, I could tell she was jealous and angry because her face turned red.

Marcus came to a halt with playing with his toy car and glanced at Manny, perplexed. "What taking care of business mean, Daddy?"

"It refers to when a lady and a man-" Spooky spoke up as he placed his index finger in the circle he had formed with his other fingers, but he was cut short.

Aleah snatched Marcus from his feet and hugged him, kissing him on the forehead. "It doesn't mean anything, baby."

Spooky was slapped on the shoulder by Rubi. When Spooky rubbed the location Rubi had smacked him, he wore a "hurt" expression on his face. After dropping a large load in the toilet, Miguel came downstairs looking very rejuvenated. He sat down, his face bright with a smile.

"Homie, I'm feeling a lot better now. After I dumped that crap, I feel like I lost ten pounds." Miguel exclaimed, a big grin on his face.

Carlos swallowed his saliva and cleared his throat. "I'm not sure we needed to hear about that son."

Miguel shrugged his shoulders and flung up his hands. Celina then returned to the table and sat down again. She shifted her gaze to Manny.

"Manny?" Celina stated, her gaze fixed on Manny.

Manny was startled as he stared at Celina. "Wassup?"

"I just got off the phone with your father, and he wants you to come down to the prison. He has something he wants to talk to you about." In a calm tone, Celina murmured to Manny.

He nodded and rose from his seat at the table. "Alright, I'm about to go see what pops is talking about. Angel, come on."

I glanced at Manny like if he was insane. How is he going to volunteer me to join you to see his father? With all those ominous-looking dudes in prison and such. I didn't move, and Manny gave me a serious mean mug, so I got up.

"Manny, if she doesn't want to go, I can accompany you." Aleah stated with a smile.

Manny cast a sidelong glance at her. "No, I said Angel. Not Aleah." He kissed Marcus on the cheek and waved to Celina and Carlos after that. "I'll be back, Abuelo and Madre."

Aleah seemed uncomfortable and irritated when I looked at her. To be honest home girl, I would prefer that you go instead of me because prison gives me creepy vibes. Manny took my hand in his and led me out the door. Manny spoke to the driver in Spanish as we climbed into the Cadillac truck, and the driver pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

The further down the road we go, the more nervous I am. My heart feels like it's about to leap out of my chest. I knew I should've just stayed with the others at the house. Manny's father is someone I don't want to see, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me either. Manny took my hand in his and kissed it. I cracked a small smile, but it didn't make me feel any less scared.

Manny gripped my hand tightly. "What's wrong, mama? You are trembling excessively."

I let out a sigh. "I don't want to see your father, Manny. I'm too afraid."

He chuckled gently. "There is nothing to be concerned about mama. Trust me, he's cool."

I palm myself in the face. "Manny, I'm sure he'll feel some sort of way because I'm the daughter of someone who put him in prison and took all of his money. So I have a right to be scared."

Manny uses his index finger and thumb to elevate my chin. "Angel, I assure you that he will not say or do anything to you. Mama, I've got you covered. Relax."

I looked him in the eyes and could see he was serious about what he had just said. I nodded and he pushed my face closer to his, and he gently placed his lips on mine. We smiled at each other as we leaned back from the kiss. After a few minutes, we eventually arrived at this large prison. We exited the truck after the driver had parked it. Manny took my hand and led me inside the prison.

Manny informed the guards why he was there, and we gave them our IDs and other stuff, and they let us in. We sat in the cubbyhole thingy, waiting for Manny's father to arrive. I'm terrified, but I'm intrigued by how he appears. After about 15 minutes, a man emerged from the back and sat in front of the glass. He had a menacing and frightening appearance. He took the phone and put it to his ear, and Manny did the same.

M A R C O   M O N T A N A  💓

"How are you doing, son? I've been missing you." Manny's father expressed his thoughts.

Manny chuckled quietly. "I miss you as well, pops. I've been busy moving weight and making more money. I'm sorry I haven't been seeing you as frequently as I should."

Manny's father laughed aloud. "You don't have to apologize. That's what I taught you to do: work hard and continue to build our name up in this drug business."

"I know, pops. Since we're on the subject of drug business. I have to inform you of something important." Manny stated with a solemn expression on his face.

Manny's father smirked as he stared at me. "Before we get into what you're about to discuss. Who is this lovely lady here?"

I gave him a tiny smile and gently raised my hand to wave to him. Manny shifted his gaze from his father to me.

"This is Angel, my girl. She assists me in the drug business and handles things quite well." Manny remarked with a smile as he looked at me.

Manny's father clenched his brows and peered at me as though he was trying to find out who I was. "You look so familiar. By the way, my name is Marco. Where are you from, darling?"

I can see where Manny gets that "darling" shit from. He calls me that shit most of the time, and I swear I despise it every time he say that shit.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Marco and I'm from New York." In a baby voice, I said.

"She appears familiar because she is Clarence White's daughter." Manny addressed him directly.

Marco gave me a serious look. I hope he doesn't try to kill me or hurt me in any other way. I started shaking again because his expression scared me.

He then laughed and waved me away. "That is why you looked so familiar. You have a striking resemblance to your father. To be real, if I were my old self, I would have had someone kill you, but I'm trying to become a gentler person. I mean, I shouldn't hold you responsible for your father's errors in the first place, but you and my son look wonderful together. Manny, since you two are together, you must have discovered the money that was locked up in her father's safe."

I was relieved to learn that he did not intend to kill me. I'm also relieved that he won't hold me responsible for my father's behavior because, as you know, I wasn't the one who caused all of this to happen. I see he has a more positive attitude than Manny did when he first saw me.

Manny gave Marco a nod of his head. "Yeah, she discovered the secret room where the safe was hidden and returned the money to me."

"That is good. I like that, so what did you want to tell me that was so important?"

Manny breathed deeply before speaking. "Your half brother attempted to assassinate me cause he was enraged that you left the drug business to me rather than him. He saw how well I was doing, how much money I was making, and how much drugs I was delivering, and he wanted to get rid of me."

Marco shook his head, indicating his displeasure with what he said. "Did you murder him?"

Manny bites his lower lip uncomfortably. "Yeah, but only because he was attempting to kill me first."

"You don't need to be defensive, son. I'm not upset with you because of what you did. You were entitled to protect yourself. Lorenzo has always been the type of man who demands that things go his way and only his way. He was extremely self-centered and had a negative demeanor. That's why I didn't want you, your sister, and your brother near him. I had a feeling he'd be slain sooner or later."

Manny let out a sigh of relief, as though he was relieved that Marco wasn't outraged by what he had just said.

"Now since that's out of the way, what's up?" What did you wanted to discuss with me?" Manny asked.

Marco had a stern expression on his face as he glanced at Manny. "I require you to assassinate someone for me."

With widening eyes, I gazed at Marco. We came here, I thought, to get away from the killing and drugs. Do we now have to do it here as well? Right now, I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Manny shifted his position closer to the window so that he and Marco could hear each other better. "Who and why?"

Manny grabbed a picture that Marco had slid under the glass and examined it. To be honest, the guy is attractive, but he appears to be serious business. Manny turned away from the photo and returned his gaze to his father, who was waiting for an explanation.

S A N T I A G O P O P E 💓

"His name is Santiago Pope. He's another motherfucka who has stolen from me. When I was locked up, he stole my money and drugs. He's made a fortune off of my shit. I'd like you to take care of him for me. He's holding a pool party tonight at his new mansion, according to someone. I'd like you to assassinate him and return all of my drugs and money. Do you believe you can do that for me, son?" Marco said while looking Manny dead in the eye.

Manny looked at Marco with a "duh" expression on his face. "Of course, I'll take care of everything for you, pops. You know I got you. Just give me the address and I'll take care of the rest."

Marco made a gesture toward the photograph. "His new manison's address is on the back of the picture." Marco then directed his finger towards me. "Does she intend to join you?"

Manny gazed at me for a moment before turning to face Marco and nodded. "Yeah. She's joining."

I was about to hit Manny when I looked at him. How are you going to enlist my help for this mission? I don't want to perform it because this operation has the potential to be far more deadly than the others.

Marco shook his head in agreement with Manny's statement. "Good, good because she'll have to distract the guards and Santiago."

I'm sure he didn't just say I needed to distract the guards and Santiago. Why couldn't Manny just tell him he could delegate this mission to someone else? I assumed we wouldn't do any of this on this trip, but I guess I was mistaken.

Manny had to stop himself from saying anything else to Marco because the guards approached him from behind and informed him that his time was up.

Marco smiled as he stared at Manny. "I'm delighted you stopped by to see me today, son. I appreciate that, and it was great meeting you, Angel. I hope you two fulfilled this mission for me effectively. Te amo hijo."

Manny smiled and nodded his head. "Believe me, we will pops. Yo también te quiero papá, adios."

I waved goodbye, as did he. We were ready to get up and leave when Marco called out to us. Manny sat down again and returned the phone to his ear to hear what Marco wanted.

"Do you remember that gym where I used to take you to practice fighting? Because I'm confident Santiago guards are well-trained, I'd like you to take Angel there to practice her boxing and martial arts skills." Marco said.

Manny nodded, indicating that he agrees with what he stated. "Alright, pops, I'll take her there."

Marco smiled as he hung up the phone and returned to his prison cell. Manny also hung up the phone and walked up to me, taking my hand in his, and walking out of the prison.

Manny laughed as he glanced at me. "I told you my pops was a cool dude."

I rolled my eyes and punch him on the shoulder humorously. "Be quiet."

————————————————————————

Manny and I were in the gym right now, trying to help me improve my fighting skills because his father had urged him to assist me out or whatever. While Manny was getting ready, Kevin Gates' Yes Lawd was playing in the background, and I was lip-syncing the song in the mirror. I began taking selfies in the mirror since my gym clothes are so cute.

A N G E L ' S G Y M F I T 💓

"Put down your phone and get your ass up." Manny approached me and took my phone.

I sucked my teeth and pushed myself to my feet. With this fighting thing, I can tell he's about to get on my nerves. He approached the punching bag and took a position behind it. He swung a pair of boxing gloves at me. I slipped them on and waited for him to lead me.

Manny clung to the punching bag with both hands. " For effective defense, I want you to acquire a stable stance. Mama, do you think you can do it?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "I believe so."

I followed Manny's instructions, and he shook his head, indicating that I was doing well.

Manny made a gesture at my feet. "I want you to practice your footwork by standing on your toes and moving around."

Manny smiled as I repeated what he had told me to do. My fat ass was already fatigued from bouncing around practicing my footwork.

"When am I going to stop bouncing around, Manny? I'm already getting tired." I exclaimed, breathing hard as hell.

Manny burst out laughing. "Angel, you've only just begun. You're so out of shape."

I stopped bouncing around and started flaunting my body and butt. "I'm in great shape sweetie. Do you notice the thin waist and the large ass? Oh ok, so don't play with me."

Manny had a serious expression on his face when he glanced at me. "Do you want me to handle your ass in the restroom?"

I rolled my eyes and started bouncing around again, perfecting my footwork. Manny looked at me with a sneer on his face.

Manny then indicated the punching bag. "Now I want you to practice punching on this bag to improve your form."

Before punching, I kept my hands close to my face and my elbows tight against my body. I put my weight into the punches I threw, and I follow through with each punch.

"I swear pounding this bag is making me tireder. I swear I better shed at least 15 pounds after this shit." I remarked this while wiping sweat from my forehead.

Manny sucked his teeth as he looked at me. "Stop bitching and get to work."

I really wanted to point my middle finger at him. I continue to work on my boxing skills. That took around 45 minutes of practice. We then went on to martial arts, which I swear I'm not prepared for because, if my memory serves me correctly, this is probably more difficult than boxing. Manny presented me with a set of mouth guards, a headgear, and hand wraps.

Manny started teaching me the fundamentals of martial arts. He demonstrated the hook, side kick, and turning kick. He also demonstrated the upper rising block, middle block, and downward block, which are the three basic blocking techniques. He also demonstrated the punches, which included the straight, front lunch, and reverse punches.

After that, we took a break to rest and drink some water. I've never worked out hard like this in my life.

I rested my palm on my hip after sipping some water and exhaled heavily. "I hope we finished for the day Manny cause a bitch is tired."

He took a sip of water and licked his lips. "No, we're not done yet. Come on, let's go. I want you to attempt flipping me over your shoulder."

I stared at Manny with a "hell no" expression on my face. "Now, Manny, you know you're too damn big for me to do that shit."

He gave me a sidelong glance. "I'm not even that big, darling. You're probably heavier than I am."

I began twerking and sticking my tongue out. "I'm sure I do because this ass weighs a ton."

Manny approached me and slapped me on the ass hard. I'm very sure he left a mark on my ass.

I pouted while rubbing my booty. "Manny, you know you hit me too hard. You play too damn much."

He chuckled as if it was amusing. "If you weren't playing around, I wouldn't have done that; now show me what you've got."

I've changed my demeanor and become more serious. Manny's hands were on my shoulders, and mine were on his. I snatched his arm. I slid my bottom into his hips, squatted, and lifted while pushing his arm forward. I turned him over my back and threw him down on the ground while my hand on his throat.

I was completely taken aback because I had no idea I could accomplish this. I smirked at Manny since I'm quite sure he didn't think I could do it either. He grabbed my arm and dragged me down on top of him and sneered at me.

"I see you're ready to kick some ass now." He said this while his hands were on my waist.

We both burst out laughing when he said what he said. We stood up and continued to practice. We practiced for nearly the entire day. I'm not sure if I'll have enough energy for this mission.

———————————————————————

Spanish Definition📚

• Padre - Father
• Tía - Aunt
Abuelo - Grandfather
• Madre - Mother
• Te amo hijo - I love you son
• Yo también te quiero papá, adios - I love you too dad, bye

Hello, everyone! I hope you're enjoying this chapter so far. I'd honestly like to hear more input on each chapter because I don't get enough of it. I only see a few, and I know some of you are curious about Angel and Rubi's father.

To be honest, I never found a suitable figure to represent their father. I'll keep looking, and if I find one, I'll have worked on where I'm going to put the father in the chapter, if you understand what I'm saying. Anyway, thank you for taking the time out to read this 💕

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 11 15
Amber Lee is a surgical doctor in a hospital, a handsome man came in to ask her. As throughout she follow the man and later on she discovered that he...
270 8 27
Meet Diamond 19 years old who lived with her mother who was more than just being a nurse her mother was manipulative and down right evil..... Diamond...
5.1M 129K 46
At the age of sixteen Lakeisha Moss was abandoned by her mother and left to fend for herself on the streets. Within days she's taken in by Ambrianna...
Astray By secretgrapes

General Fiction

2.2K 102 12
Emerson Fay finds herself trapped; taken by a mysterious man who is obsessed with the idea of creating his own happy family, no matter the price. How...