Little Game

By Ela_banana

[[COMPLETED]] "Life's a little game that people play." ____ Isabella Sofia Torres was someone who was born in... More

HI, WELCOME
Characters
Prologue 01
Prologue 02
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Notes
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
This is The End

Chapter 23

3.7K 177 71
By Ela_banana

Isabella didn't expect that they were going to leave the country.

Isabella never expected that they were going to go to a different home in the first place. However, her father thinks that it will be safer for her. It's fine though. She likes to travel and she likes the sound of a new home. It's not that she hates her current home but Isabella loves the adventure that it could give her. A new place is like an adventure to her!

Plus, she was finally free from that nasty doctor! He said that she's good to go and that she won't be meeting him anytime soon. And, that's good to hear.

Isabella's finally free from the claws of Doctor Dmitri! More importantly, the little girl feels okay now. She feels lighter and more like herself than before. Of course, she won't be totally alright. The youngest Torres could still remember the scary events that happened and she still shudders at the thought of it.

Anways, back to leaving the country and whatnot. Athony had woken her up so early in the morning with her things already packed and ready. He had smiled softly when Isabella complained about being woken up so early in the morning.

Mornings are fun, sure, they're the start of the day yada yada yada, but being woken up early? Not fun. Not fun at all. It's the opposite of fun.

It's devastating.

"I'm sorry but we leave at eight, sweetheart." Anthony had answered her, ushering the little girl to the bathroom.

"Where we goin'?" Isabella had asked, still sleepy. She looked at him in confusion.

Anthony was hesitant to answer, he stopped in his step and had actually took his time to think for a reasonable answer. Isabella knew that Anthony was being careful with his words. He always did. But, today, he was being extra careful. He probably didn't want to scare or shock her.

Isabella found that endearing but she didn't want her brother to think that he should be extra careful with everything he does whenever he's around her.

So, Isabella spoke up once again, looking at her brother with a smile. "Doesn't matter, Tony. Wherever we go, m' gonna follow so that we can be together always!"

She doesn't want to be separated from her family. Even if they're monsters.

Anthony had been so surprised to hear her unexpected words but he didn't argue with her. The man only gave her a beaming smile before he kneeled in front of her. Anthony gave her a loving kiss on the forehead.

"Such a good girl." He crooned, caressing her rosy cheeks. "Always being so good to us." He kissed her forehead again before she was pushed in the bathroom.

The sight of bathrooms scares her. She remembers the bathroom back in that motel. She remembers hiding in it and hearing the thumping sound of his knocks, the demand and plea in his voice keeps ringing in her head and it scares her.

But, not as much. Besides, Anthony's with her so she's not as scared as she was before.

After that, she was ushered in a black car where her brothers were waiting for her. Elois had given her a bright grin while Lucius looked at her worriedly.

There was no Rafael, Romeo and dad in sight.

Isabella frowned at that. She wanted to see them and apologize but they're not there and now Isabella feels a little sad.

If she sees them, she'll make it her mission to give them a big hug and and kiss on the cheek too!

"Hey, brat." Lucius said, snapping Isabella out of her trance. She looks away from the window to give Lucius a glare.

"Meanie..." Isabella muttered, looking at Lucius with a forlorn expression. She looks at Elois. "Why's Luci being a big meanie?"

Elois snorted, giving Isabella a bright grin. "Well, he's always like that, president." He sighed dramatically, shaking his head. "Always being a rude shrimp."

Lucius' head immediately turned to the youngest brother with eyes burning with irritation. "What did you just say? Did you just——Are you calling me a shrimp? You're the shrimp."

"Do I look ugly?" Elois gasped theatrically, looking at him in shock. "How dare thee?"

"Are you saying that I look ugly? Is that why you're calling me the shrimp?" Lucius looks like he's going to burst with how annoyed he was. "Wait, are you saying that shrimps are ugly? You know that that's my favorite seafood!"

"Boys..." Anthony called out, looking tired at the familiar banter of the two. "Not now, it's too early for this."

Elois looks at Anthony with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, Tones."

Lucius doesn't look sorry at all. He crossed his arms and huffed out an annoyed breath. "Damn it, why am I even beside you? Why are we in the same car?"

There have lots of car but they're here in this one car. Together.  Together for who knows how long!

Isabella giggled softly, missing the way they banter. The house had been too tense and people are too frightened to act normal around her. It was as if she's made of glass. However, it's not that she hates them for acting that way, she knows that they just care for her.

But, Isabella hasn't talked to anyone normally and she feels alienated.

"It's spacious enough for all of us." Anthony tutted, giving them a pointed look.

Lucius groaned while Elois grinned sunnily at Anthony. He looks at Isabella again. "It's good that we're in the same car, right, president?"

Isabella nodded happily. "It's fun!"

"Fun?" Lucius demanded, sounding baffled before slouching. "You call this fun? We're gonna be stuck here for an hour maybe!"

"Bonding!" Isabella cheered and Anthony nodded, looking at Lucius with a blank look.

"Bonding." Anthony nodded.

"Bonding." Elois repeated seriously, nodding as well.

Isabella giggled before repeating their action. She nodded as well, just to annoy her big brother. "Bonding!"

Lucius hissed, glaring at all of them. "I hate you all. Can I jump out of this car? You'd let me, won't you? I can't take any of this so-called bonding anymore. I hate the word. I'll barf. I'll die if I get stuck with you three."

Elois placed his arm around the grumpy old man's shoulders while the said grumpy old man pushes Elois' cheek away from his face.

"Ew, germs." Lucius complained.

"We're bonding, brother." The youngest brother stated with a mischievous grin. He looks at Anthony, eyes sparkling with life. "Right, Tony?"

Anthony shakes his head with a smile on his face. "Play nice, Els. If Lucius isn't going to jump out of the car then he's going to throw you out of the car."

Elois immediately scurried away from Lucius.

"You're going to let him?" Elois sulked.

Anthony smiled, a sadistic smile that Isabella didn't see because she was too busy looking at Elois sulking. "I will if you don't behave."

Elois shuddered.

Isabella looks at Lucius then with an adorable pointed look. She was probably copying her brother's expression. "Play nice too, Luci. No throwing brothers out of the car."

"Yes," Anthony sounded amused when he agreed. He smiled at Isabella, briefly patting her head before looking blankly at Lucius. "Play nice, Lucius."

"S-Sí!" Elois then copied Anthony's blank expression and tone. He looks gloomy though and not the strict look that Anthony always wears on his face. "Play nice, Lucius."

(Y-Yes!)

Isabella nodded in agreement while Lucius gave a loud protest that actually scared the driver. They swerved a little due to the driver's surprise at Lucius' sudden loud voice.

"I apologize—" The driver started.

"It's fine." Anthony cuts off the driver's apology with a gentle and friendly smile on his face. "It wasn't your fault." Anthony's gaze fell on Lucius and the man threw his hands up in the air.

"Now, it's my fault!" Lucius complained, sounding definitely irritated. "It ain't my fault."

Isabella smiled sunnily at her brothers. She misses this. Really. They're not walking on eggshells anymore and that's good. That's definitely good. 

"S' nobody's fault." Isabella said, causing everyone to look at her. She grinned at them. "Will we live near a beach? Oh! Oh! Or, a forest like in my story books?"

Lucius rolled his eyes while Elois chuckled at her childish words.

"It's a surprise." Anthony said mysteriously. "And, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore if you know it, right?"

Isabella pouted, crossing her arms. "I hate surprises."

"Me too." Lucius said with eerie look on his face. "I don't know where we're going."

"And you think Anthony knows?" Elois snorted, looking at the eldest with a playful look. "You don't know where we're going, don't ya, big brother? That's why you call it a surprise."

Anthony shrugged casually, smiling sheepishly at him. "We all hate surprises but at least we'll know together, right?"

Elois sighed, looking out of the window with a sad expression. "I really hate surprises though and this is a big surprise."

Isabella nodded in agreement.

**

"Papa!"

Isabella suddenly jumped out of the car when she saw the sight of her father. He was already in front of the plane. Men were lined up, loudly greeting Isabella an energetic good morning.

"Bella!" Anthony chastised, leaving the car in a hurry. "Didn't I tell you not to run?"

"Oh, let her be. She's a kid." Elois said, getting out of the car before stretching his arms. "Kids run, Tony. In case you didn't know that."

"I know that." He grumbled before he sighed, looking at Isabella worriedly. She kept running fast, he pink dress flowing beautifully. "But, she can trip though."

"Oh, relax, will you?" Lucius said, getting out of the car with a groan. He looks at Isabella running towards their father with a smile. "She won't die just from running."

The men greeted the three brothers and they nodded in acknowledgement, too busy watching the little girl to actually bother being nice to the men.

Meanwhile, Isabella immediately ran towards her father's open arms. Dante was smiling softly at her, waiting for an embrace.

In which she gave him a big one. "Daddy!" She cheered, hugging him tightly. She immediately melted in his arms, feeling safe and protected. She didn't care if a lot of people see them, all she cares is the hug that she could give her father.

"My beautiful little girl." Dante cooed softly, kissing her temple lovingly. He soothingly rubbed her back. Isabella enjoyed the comfort she can get from her father.

Then, the little girl looks at Dante with a big, adorable smile on her pretty face. "Are we gonna live in a castle?"

"Castle?" Dante asked in amusement. He looks at her with a grin. "Why a castle?"

"So that I can be the knight!" Isabella answered truthfully. "And—And you're gonna be the king and then Luci can be the princess!"

"Hell naw!" They heard Lucius answer and then it was followed by Elois laughing loudly without a care in the world.

"A princess, she says!" Elois guffaws, his laughter echoing. "Princess Luci the shrimp! You can kill people with your looks. Ugly look, I mean."

Isabella continued on. "And then Tony can be a damsel in distress—"

"A damsel! He doesn't look like a damsel though. Scary damsel." Laughs Elois. He was clutching his stomach while laughing. "Tony will be the scary damsel—"

"And then Eli can be the big ugly witch!"

That closed his mouth.

Lucius was the one who was laughing, pointing at Elois with an ugly face. "Ha! I told you I'm not the ugly one in the family! You're the ugly one! A bruja and a shrimp! Serves you right!"

(Witch!)

Anthony smacked the back of Lucius' head, causing the man to complain loudly at the abuse Anthony did. Anthony just shook his head. "I said play nice, didn't I?"

Lucius spluttered. "S-So, he gets to laugh his ass off and I don't? And I get to be the mean guy here? Is this favoritism I hear from you? Is that what I'm smelling?"

Dante rolled his eyes at his sons' antics before he gave his attention back to Isabella who was looking at her brothers with amusement dancing in her eyes.

"It's a surprise." Dante answered mysteriously, causing Isabella to lean against his shoulder and whine.

"But, I hate surprises."

"That's why I'm doing it."

"You're mean." Isabella huffed, wanting to glare at her father for being mean.

"I'm always mean." Dante answered, smiling at her. Isabella saw that his words were not a joke and Isabella wanted to comfort him for that. "But, you still love me, don't you?"

For some reason, he sounds desperate. It was as if he was seeking the truth from her. As if he wanted her to comfort him and his desperate needs.

Isabella will fulfill his desire then. If that's what her father wanted then she will gladly do it.

Isabella patted her dad's head. "There, there."

Dante looked at her, baffled by her sudden action before he beamed childishly at her. Isabella smiled at him.

"Bella will always love everyone!" Bella declared, looking at the men who was looking at her in awe, then she looked at her fighting brothers.

Even if they're monsters.

Dante smiled when she looked back at him, he placed his forehead on hers. "That's my little girl."

Suddenly, a man gracefully came to Dante's side, carefully holding a teddy bear in his hands. He wasn't looking at Dante but he held out the bear out to him.

"Look who's here to join your adventure, love." Dante cooed, grabbing her teddy bear out of the man's hold. Isabella gasped, completely forgetting that she's got a friend to join in on the adventure!

"Ms. Fuzzy!" She called out, reaching out to grab the teddy bear that had been a gift ever since she was young.

Dante nodded before letting her daughter hug the stuffed animal. The sight before him was adorable.

"Let's go?"

Isabella nodded. "Is the flying car ours, papa?" She asks, looking behind his back to look at the private jet with so much curiosity and amazement. Her eyes were sparkling in delight as she stares at it.

Dante smiled at her, not bothering to correct her. Such an adorable little girl. "Everything is ours, sweetheart." He promised her before giving her a kiss on the temple once again. "What's mine is yours too and that includes your brothers as well."

Isabella looks at him for a moment, her expression blank. He's surprised that she could do such an expression but little Bella is special. She then nodded wordlessly, hugging her bear tighter.

That's right, Dante thought, smirking smugly.

Everything is theirs.

Everything is Isabella's.

Who's here a shrimp 😌

Lol, can you imagine Luci in a big pink dress with a tiara? XDXD

ANYWAYS, I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 13.6K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

892K 35.2K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
316K 6.1K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...