Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 38

6K 433 29
By Anjanaa31

Arnav was sitting in the poolside and scrolling his phone. He was selecting dresses for Kushi in online shopping. He almost added everything in the cart. Being indulged in his task very seriously he missed to sense that he was being admired by someone.

Kushi who has finished her house chores stood behind the French door of the poolside and looked at her husband doing something seriously. He was looking so manly in that Track and T-Shirt with his hair carelessly falling on his forehead.

' How did this man changed this much ? He is the first man who has openly declared that she is more capable than himself. How many men does that ? Then coming to loving and caring....... Then god..... He is best at that ' she thought smiling to herself.

She slowly went near him and wounded her arms around his neck jerking him.

Kushi chuckled - Hum he.....

Arnav smiled and held her hands - Patha hei......

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - what are you doing ?

Arnav - Just sitting like that. Thank you so much Kushi.

Kushi frowned - why ?

Arnav - For changing our poolside. I feel peace sitting here.

Kushi smiled.

Arnav - Iam Surfing the online shopping website.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - Selecting few dress for you. Come and sit with me.

Kushi sat beside him and he concentrated on his phone while Kushi's full attention was on him. Arnav turned to look at her to ask her suggestion when he found that he was being oogled by his wife. He looked at her silently with a soft smile.

He again averted his gaze towards his phone and said - If you keep oogling me like this then........

Kushi - Then........

He turned towards her and pulled her by waist.

Kissing her cheeks he said - Then don't blame me........

Kushi smiled and smacked his arms - Laadgovernor........

Arnav - Chudail......

Both smiled hitting their head together. Kushi kissed his cheek again.

Arnav moved near her ears - Kushi Singh Raizada........ You are broking my patience......

Goose bumps erupted on her skin - And Iam proud of it......

Needless to say Arnav was stunned for a moment. He looked at her curiously. She smiled and stood up.

Arnav held her hands before she escape away.......... Hugging her from behind he kissed her shoulders.

Arnav - What are you proud of ?

Kushi - To be the woman who can take her man's patience away. The woman who is the sole occupier of her Man's life.

Arnav frowned amused and turned her to him. Cupping her cheeks he hit her forehead lightly.

Arnav - Kya hua ?

Kushi - Pyaar hua....

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist. There was a different expectation in her eyes....... Her eyes was shining.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kept looking him.

Arnav - Kushi.......

Kushi - Aapke aakein hein na...... Kabhi Kabhi humari hosh uda dethi hei........

Arnav closed her eyes smiling and shook his head. Surprising him she raised on her toes and kissed his eyes.

Arnav - Dhoor raho mujhse warna pachthaogi...... ( Stay away or else you will regret)

Kushi chuckled and was about to move but stopped feeling his hold getting tighter.

Arnav sat on the recliner and pulled her on his lap. Entwining his hands with her's he kissed her nose.

Arnav - Kya baath hei ? Someone is getting so romantic Today.

Kushi chuckled and spoke in her soft voice - Is it a crime to get romantic with your husband ?

Arnav raised his one eyebrow and looked her and slowly he neared her face and placed his lips on her's. Today there was something different in both of their feelings. Both Arnav and Kushi got high in the feel of love. Moving closer and getting lost in the island of love they forget everything else. With every passing second His touches grew intimate making her dizzy. Her pulse went high as a result of their cozy moment.

After few minutes they parted away and she gulped her dry throat trying to calm her uneven breath. As she calmed down, she stood up blushing to herself. Arnav too got up and stood behind her embracing her in his warm arms.

Arnav - Wifey......

Kushi didn't even got the guts to face him. He slowly whispered in her ears.

Arnav - I feel that there is something beautiful waiting for me tonight...... What is your opinion Kushi ?

Kushi looked down smiling to herself.

Arnav - Speak up my sugar lips.

Kushi - Ar....n....nav ji...... Let's go inside.

Arnav - What are we going to do inside ?

Kushi - Laadgovernor kahike, come let's go inside.

Arnav - Hmmm......

He lifted her in a swift making her surprised. Moving near the bed he placed her down and was about to move away when he felt that Kushi has not released her hold. He looked at her who inturn was looking at him with her shiny eyes. He slowly moved near her making her smile shyly.

Arnav - So Iam right. Something  is waiting for me tonight.

Kushi smiled releasing her hold.

Arnav hovered over her - Kushi....... Iradha Kya hei ?

Kushi - Kuch Nahi.

Entwining his hands with her's - Sach mein ?

Kushi - Haan.

Arnav - Toh...... Mein so Jaaon ?

Kushi kissed his nose - Aapki Marzi......

Arnav smirked smiling - Ohhhh........ Meri Marzi........ Ok fine.

He bend down and nuzzling his nose on her cheeks - Are we really going to only sleep ?

Kushi closed her eyes smiling and wrapping her arms around his neck. Arnav smiled placing a kiss yet again on her neck. Then on her collar bone...... And then one lead to many. He looked at her eyes that was closed. He kissed her eyes making her open her's. And her eyes said it all.

Soon their clothes were discarded and they entered into the world of passion and love.

On the other side Manali.....

Aakash and Anika were walking on the lone streets. The climate was so pleasant that they kept walking enjoying.

Anika stopped seeing something.

Aakash frowned - What happened Anika ?

Anika - Ji Kuch Nahi....

Aakash looked around but found the whole area empty. He shrugged.

Aakash - Anika I think we should walk back. It's quite late.

Anika looked at the time and nodded her head. She turned and looked back at the place where she stood. Sighing she started walking with Aakash.

Aakash - So Anika...... Do you like it here ?

Anika - Haan. It's good here.

He sighed. He is trying to open up Infront of her and make her open up with him. But he really didn't find a way. Now as they both are alone he is preparing himself to open his mouth. Praying to all the unknown gods, he pulled her in a hug and stood silent for few seconds.

Aakash - What Iam to you Anika ?

Anika who was shocked by his move stood silent with wide eyes.

Aakash caressed her back soothing and encouraging her to speak.

Aakash - Tell me.

Anika - Hu..s....band.

Aakash - And you are my wife right ?

Anika just nodded her head. Pulling her in his embrace further.

Aakash - Iam so sorry.

Anika was stunned for a moment.

Aakash - Iam sorry for not being a good Husband. Iam so sorry for not caring about you. Iam so sorry for not understanding that as a wife you need my time. Sorry........

Anika's eyes welled up hearing him. She didn't felt to say anything that moment.

Aakash came out of the hug and cupping her cheeks - Bohot dino se bholne ki khosish Kar Raha tha...... Aaj himmat jutha paya. Iam sorry Anika.

Anika just looked into his eyes. Seeing her in that state he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Aakash - It's getting very late. We should go and sleep. Let's go.

Without saying anything she followed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
265K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
37.7K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....