The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Game Over
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Another Attack
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
The Aftermath
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam III
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
She
Vacation

Exercise Test Information

7.2K 247 25
By Gale4Lifes

A week before June ends
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: I HAVEN'T STUDY AT ALL!! WITH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE AND EVERYTHING, I NEVER STOPPED TO STUDY!!

Denki Kaminari, 21th out of 21.

Tokoyami: Indeed.

Tokoyami Fumikage, 15/21.

Mina: Ahahaha.

Mina Ashido, 20/21.

Sato is having conversation about mid term test too with Koji.

Sato Rikido, 13/21.

Koji Koda, 12/21.

Mineta: Man, the fact there is also a practical test exercise is really tough, huh.

Minoru Mineta, 10/21.

Mina: I thought you were one of us!!

Kaminari: A guy like you is supposed to be loveable, idiot...! Now who'll want you...!!?

Deku: Ashido, Kaminari, le... Let's do our best!

Midoriya Izuku, 5/21.

Deku: I mean, I want to go to lodge alongside everyone! Right?

Iida: Yeah!

Tenya Iida, 3/21.

Todoroki: If you just attend classes normally, then you won't get any failing grades.

Me: Shake.

Shoto Todoroki, 6/21.

(Y/N) Nakamura, 2/21.

Kaminari: Mind your words!!

Yaoyorozu: Hey, you two. I might be able to assist you with classroom lecture stuff.

Mina&Kaminari: Yao-momo!

Yaoyorozu Momo, 1/21.

Yaoyorozu: The test exercise, on the other hand, not so much...

Most of the students start to approach her.

Kyoka: Well, I'm not either of them, but... How about me? I always trip up applying quadric functions. I wanted to ask (Y/N)-kun, but... You know about his quirk... Right?

Kyoka Jirou, 8/21.

Sero: Yo, Yaoyorozu. Sorry, but could you help me, too?

Hanta Sero, 18/21.

Ojiro: Me too.

Mashirao Ojiro, 9/21.

Yaoyorozu: Absolutely!

The students that asked her help start to cheer.

I then see Kirishima is talking with Bakugou.

Eijiro Kirishima, 16/21.

Bakugou Katsuki, 4/21.

Timeskip
Recess Time
Cafeteria
(Y/N) POV

Deku: It's scary that we can't know what will be in the practical test exercise.

Iida: Nothing too wild, I would think.

Me: Shake.

Uraraka: We still can pull it off. The normal subject test. Sure can pull 'er off.

Ochako Uraraka, 14/21.

Toru: Aizawa-sensei said it'd be an overall summary of what we did this semester.

Toru Hagakure, 17/21.

Asui: Yeah, but he didn't tell us anything apart from that.

Tsuyu Asui, 7/21.

Deku: Studying to the test, plus keeping our physical strength in tip top condi-

Someone hit his head from behind.

Deku: Oww!!

We look at the person who hit Deku. It's Monoma from Class 1-B. He's annoying. Very annoying. Not gonna lie.

Monoma: Ah, my bad. Your head is so big I ended up whacking you upside it.

Deku: The Class B kid! Uhhhhhh.... Monoma! Whatddya think you're doing!

Monoma: You lot encountered the Hero Killer, I heard!

And he start to talk about we were trying to gain more press attention.

As he talking, a female student from his class hit his back and he fall to the ground.

That student is Itsuka Kendo. You can call her "big sis of Class B".

Itsuka: That's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?

She then look at us.

Itsuka: Sorry, Class A. This kid's heart is, well... You know how it goes.

Iida: Kendo!

Itsuka: Anyway, I heard you say that you couldn't know what the end-of-term test exercise would be. Actually, I'm told it'll be like the entrance exam. That is, a battle simulation exercise fighting against robots.

Deku: Wha?! For real!? How do you know!!?

Itsuka:*smile* I asked Nakamura-senpai, the third-year.

Me*thought*: I never thinking of asking Aiko about the test. But fighting robots is kinda easy for a end-of-term test.

Itsuka:*look at me* You must be Nakamura-senpai's brother. (Y/N)-kun, isn't it?

Me:*nod* Shake.

Itsuka:*smile* Nice to meet you.

Me: Konbu.

Itsuka: Well, we'll leave now. See ya guys later.

She said and start to walk away while dragging Monoma with her.

Timeskip
The end of school
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: What, really? Well, if it's just robots then it'll be a walk in the park!!

He and Mina start to cheer.

Shoji: Must be happy because your quirks are hard to adjust against human opponents....

Mina: Yep! So with robots we can win like that! Easy as pie!!

Sero: Now we just need to get someone to help us study.

Me*thought*: At least there is no one ask me to help them with their study. I'm lazy to teach someone.

I stand up and pick up my bag.

Bakugou: Who cared whether it's robots or people? Just go all out, idiots.

He said and start to walk to the door.

Kaminari: Who're you calling idiot, idiot!!

Bakugou: Shut up, you don't need to bother about "adjusting", idiot!

He look at Deku.

Bakugou: Right?! Deku!

Deku look at him.

Bakugou: I dunno if you've come to understand a little... How to use a quirk. But you're really getting on my damn nerves, shithead.

Uraraka: Wait, is Bakugou talking about how Deku's moves looked a lot like his?

Mina: Oh, yeah, must be...!

Bakugou: Let me tell you right now, I don't want the same hollow-ass result as the damn sports festival...! By the end of next term, we'll see by our grades just who better man is... Whether you like it or not! I'll annihilate you. Leave you in the dust with the gap between us and the I'll fucking murder you.

Todoroki come to me.

Todoroki: It seems like he still can't accept Midoriya's improvement.

Me: Shake.

Bakugou: Todoroki...!!! (Y/N)...!!! You guys too!! Assholes!!

He get out from the class.

Todoroki: Want to go get some foods?

Me: Shake.

We start to walk out from the room.

Me*thought*: I think I'll ask Tartaglia and Aiko to help me with exercise test training.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 9.6K 22
𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤... 𝘵𝘰 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
44.1K 1.5K 33
⚠️ TW: suicidal mentions ⚠️ 'Even without a quirk, can I still be a hero like you?' ... ... ... 'No.' ----- 'I pity you, I can be a better mentor tha...
252 2 8
Another oneshots x reader book featuring characters from BNHA! (Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia) A few characters that will be included will b...