Do The Math...{ Married To My...

By truant_Delilah_xx

What happened when infront of the full  mandap  of people suddenly your groom called off the wedding due to t... More

Do The Math...{ Married To My Professor }
Copyright
Introduction
Chapter1~the marriage 'minus' groom
Chapter2~making of a new 'problem'~
A/N * please read *
Chapter3~the addition of the unknown element~
Chapter4~Combination of 2 taking 2 at a time~
Chapter5~the summation of me & him~
Chapter6~union of different feelings~
Chapter7~closing a chapter of my life-

Chapter 8~crazy mother-in-law UNION crazier siblings-in-law

6.1K 246 91
By truant_Delilah_xx

"Toss your hat in the ring. Get
involved."

************************************

-- RECAP --

When the car takes a turn to an empty road I put my glasses back on me after wiping my eyes properly and shoot the million dollar question,

" Sir, Why did you marry me?"

   -end of Recap-

************************************

Chapter 8~crazy mother-in-law UNION crazier siblings-in-law

I thought he is going to give me a lecture how he married me to become a saviour for a poor girl and how heroic his action was and blah blah blahs but he does not even mention my helpless condition, instead he leads his tounge in a different way.

" Err Radha, I will explain you later. Not today." He shifts on his seat uncomfortably.

Wow! the reason seems pretty serious that it is needed to be explained later! Is he trying to make himself mysterious or something?

Or, is he regretting already?

I mean, look at me.Neither I'm a daughter of  Bil Gates nor I'm any long lost sister of Anjelina Jolie.

Maybe he thought the helpless girl would be wealthy or a without wings fairy. So, let's get married!

Hmm, I got it. That was his plan behind the sudden disicion of marrying me.

But his plan backfired huh! I'm no rich or, a dashing beauty. Ahh, good for him.

Smiling victorially I asks Curly,

" You're regretting right? For marrying a 5 feet tall girl with zero bank balance and zero potential?"

His brows knit in confusion. He leans on me and licks his lips.

Oh boy!

Then tells me in a low husky voice,

" None of that is a problem. And 5 feet or 10 feet you are very cute."

Awe. Really?

Happiness spreads over my heart and I become very fond of Curly for the moment.

I turn my face to the window contently and wait for the arrival of my in laws' house.

*     *     *     *

The car stops infront of a two storied building surrounded by a small garden. Idhant jumps down from the car and I follow him.

Yeah, I can't climb down from otherside cause our loose ends of dresses are tied with each other.

Stupid rituals.

Now, surprisingly there is nobody to receive us outside the house.

Weird!

Idhant pays the fare.

I collect our stuff from the seats and stand like a bozo clutching those.

Idhant offers me his hand,

"come".

But I'm scared of letting free my hand from the grip on our stuff so I tell him , " You proceed na. I'll follow you. "

With me on hot his trail he opens the gate and steps on a brick path which leads to the house.

Reaching to the red door he clicks on the bell.

Once,

Twice.

No reply.

Has he no family?

Ofcourse he has! Otherwise he would not have kept pressing the calling-bell like a fool!

After ringing the bell for third time and still not geting any response he fishes his phone out from his stuffed punjabi-pocket and dials someone.

" Rai, open the damn door. I'm waiting with your sister-in-law yar, " he tells on the phone calmly.

Hm. So he is talking with his sister!

After like 2 minutes a commotion is heared and the door is opened by a cheerful girl .

" Awe, sorry boudi, I was searching my matching ear-rings with this saree. so I was late. sorry-MAAA dada  is here!"

The girl stops after her long apology followed by her calling for her mother.

Holy Shiva!  The newly married bride is waiting on the door and she was searching her ear-rings!!

I smile. What else can I do!

She is still fixing her pink saree .

She is pretty.

Soon a woman in her 50's appears on the door wearing a churidarh without the dupatta.

" Oh, Ma you're here." Rai chimes.

Hmm. Impressing!

What a dresscode to recieve a new bride.

I bend to touch her feet and Idhant does so.

I don't know she gives us blessings or not but she delivers a tight smile.

Then Rai brings a plate with a candle without any sweet or a glass of water.

Rotating it the woman who is supposed to be my mother-in-law welcomes us.

Oh man! no hitting on paddy-filled-pitcher! no stepping on lac-milk mixture!

Talk to be honest I don't like rituals but these two one while entering husband's house are my favourite!

And these stupid woman does not bother about those!

I mean they are so nice to be seen on movies! So doing those would have been nicer!

I stand there silently. Rai asks us to step inside but I don't budge.

" Is there a problem?" Idhant whispers and I look at him.

Oh boy! I feel like a doll beside him. He is so tall!

" I-I need to step on milk-lac mixture. Tell them to bring it." I whine like a little girl omitting the wish to hit the picher.

He nods in a professor like manner then calls Rai outside and tells her something in a low voice which I can't hear.

Rai disappears in the house leaving her mother eyeing suspiciously on me.

After 5 minures rai appears with a china-bowl with some liquid in it.

Probably the lac-milk mixture whise colour is undeterminable for the deep shade of the bowl.

Oh God! Can't she manage to bring it in a metal! The last thing I want to step on the China-bowl and break it!

But as soon as Rai places it infront of me the dear mother-in-law shrieks, " RAI!! HOW DARE YOU TO WASTE THE MILK! I HAVE TO MAKE HORLICKS FOR YOUR BROTHER DAMN IT!!"

Oh my God! there is another creature in this house!

" Relax Ma, It is most of lac and water, I know the milk is for Dodo. So I added just a drop of it to maintain the custom." Rai scoffs.

Ahh, smart girl. Really I had to think it before whining for the stupid ritual. So many children die being deprived of milk. It's a shame that we waste the precious food on stupid customs.

I step on it observing a fuming mother-in-law and then Idhant leads me to his room and I follow him with my brink-pink foot steps.

He stops infront of a wooden door, on which two words are written in very bold hand writting-

" LION'S DEN!"

*       *       *  

LION'S DEN!

Is not it very childish?

Whatever it is I let it go and push it.

And man!  I think if ever anyone need any tips for how to be messy he should visit this LION'S DEN!

I mean WHAT.A.MESS!!

A queen size bed which is just across the door is filled with some unfolded news papers, books, files , socks (eww!) , laptop, wires, CDs and a grey boxer!

And there are heaps of books on every possible thing, a computer system disturbed with hanging tank tops and towel from their structures and many more things!

But there are two windows, two fairly big windows-one is just beside the bed and other is on the right wall. They are refreshing.

And there are two doors too.

When I am about to find to where the doors lead I hear a shuffle from my behind.

I turn around to find the door is blocked by a boy a little younger than Idhant and Idhant is trying some tricks to enter the room.

And at the same time I hear my mother-in-law continuing her speech,

" Idhant you've to pay Dodo to enter your room. It is the ritual!"

Oh so this time she remembers the ritual when it comes for money.

Thank God ! She forget the one with Rai!

And one more thing this big boy is Dodo! and he drinks Horlicks!

Holy Shiva!

What a circus my life has become!!

************************************

**Shiva- Hindu God

**Boudi- Sister-in-law

**dada- elder brother

**punjabi- Eastern dress

** churidarh- Eastern dress

** dupatta- gauze scarf

**saree- a traditional dress of woman in Bengal and  in most of the other parts of India too..

************************************

--not edited--

--written on my phone--

************************************************************************

I wrote the next chapter on my diary cuz my phone was creating problems.
I will type it down as per your responses .
Make this chapter reaches 35 VOTES, I will type it down in this month. Otherwise, updates will be on a few months later as my Final Exam is breathing on my neck.
Sorry babies.
I can't help.
And pleaseeeee comment your thoughts.
Thank you♥♥
Tc.

p.s. READ MY NEW BOOK OF POEMS- " Bleeding Hearts"

http://www.wattpad.com/110981713?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing

&

MY ANSERS ON SOME QUESTION ASKED BY THETEDDYGIRL-

http://www.wattpad.com/story/34237572?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading

( the links will be on comment box too )

thank you once again.

       -truant_Delilah_xx

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""'""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
112 7 14
"Why didn't you push him away, Abhilasha? Why did you betray me and break my trust?" His words struck like a dagger to my heart, leaving me speechles...
399K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...