Before The Electric Shock | C...

Por Roseberry2000

"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, An... Mรกs

Season 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Moments At The Lake
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Season 2
Speed Trapped
Anniversary
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Season 3
Sink Or Swim
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principal From Another Planet
Taken
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What?!?
Armed And Dangerous
Kiss The Girl
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Secret Soilders
Bionic Houseparty
First Day Of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Admiring Him
Unauthorized Mission
Season 4
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
It's All Falling Into Place
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Welcome To The World
Spike vs Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse Of The Screaming Skull
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 1
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Four
Space Colony
The Vanishing

Left Behind

4.7K 74 23
Por Roseberry2000

CHASE (POV)

Five weeks that's how far along my wife is with her pregnancy, we found out a few days after finding out she was pregnant. No one else but Davenport and Tasha knows about Y/n being pregnant mostly because we're not ready for others to know.

It's still a big shock to both of us that she's actually pregnant after wanting a baby for so long. At the moment I was walking around the academy looking for Y/n. Stoping in the mentor room a smile spread to my face noticing my wife snuggled up on the couch with a hand on her stomach as she sleeps.

Walking closer to the couch and sat down on the ground while resting my head on my folded arms that lay at the edge of the couch. Reaching out one of my hands I read it on her stomach as it rises and falls with each breath she takes.

Her skin is warm against my hand as I rub my thumb back and forth only stopping when she rests her hand on top of mine. Looking over at her she is still lost in her dreams, I look back at her stomach and even though she's not showing yet I can't help but smile at the thought of someday very soon she will be showing.

Getting back onto my feet I grab a blanket and drape it over her before reaching down and kissing her on top of the head, not wanting to wake her up for training deciding I'll just train both our groups today.

I go to walk away but a hand grabs mine turning back over I notice Y/n starting to stir awake. Finally opening her eyes she looks around for a bit before landing on me then she smiles with a yawn "Hey honey"

I smile and sit on the couch as she starts to sit up and then cuddles up into me "Hey love, I was just about to head out to training"

All she does is nod her head then softly speaks "Okay, I'll get dressed soon"

I shake my head and once again kiss her on the head "No, that's okay you get some rest I'll take care of everything today"

Normally she would fight me on this but instead, Y/n gives in "Alight but don't stress yourself out if taking on my group adds too much pressure"

Leaning down I kiss her on the lips softy while soaking in the small moment we are getting before pulling away "I won't, now go back to sleep"

Nodding her head she moves on the couch as I start to get up and walk out the room but stop for a moment after hearing her call out "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I shout back

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Walking into the cafe in front of the training area after sleeping half the day I get caught by Chase who was holding a couple of protein bars. Giving me a surprising kiss on my lips as he stops in his tracks to speak to me "How was your nap?"

I shrug my shoulders "It was fine but now I'm up so what's on today's plans?"

Chase smiles at me "Workouts!" I groan while he hands me one of the protein bars before turning to hand them out to the students "Here you go, guys. Protein recovery bars."

Chase hands one to Bob who takes it and throws his head back with a groan "Ugh! Again?"

Chase nods his head and speaks in a stern voice "Yes, again. Would you like to complain more about the free food, Bob? Mr. Davenport made them to maximize our workouts. They have everything the body needs."

I roll my eyes "Yeah, to make you puke."

Chase turns to me and glares as Spin speaks up "I'm gonna hold out until the 3:00 peanuts."

Adam then looks over "Luckily for me, I'm bionic, so I don't have a gag reflex."

Bree raises a brow "We're all bionic besides Y/n, and yes, you do."

Adam starts to speak with his mouth full "No, I don't." he then gags spitting out the protein bars he just stuffed in his mouth "Ooh! Yes, I do."

Leo walks in holding a box spiking Spins interest "Ooh. What's that?"

Leo sits down and smiles then points to the box "Oh, this? It's just a little care package my mom sent out for all of us. Oh, wait. Nope, it's just for me."

Spin shakes his head and walks off right as we all he a loud squirting sound only for us to look over at Bob who was squeezing a ketchup bottle "Oh, it's uh, easier for me to swallow if I pretend it's a hamburger. Which is tough, because I don't even know what a hamburger is."

Bree perks up a bit and walks over to him "Wait, you've never had a hamburger?"

Bob shakes his head while I walk over and pout "That's so sad!"

Bob smiles and turns to Bree and I "You two wanna cheer me up by giving me a hug?"

Bree just stares at Bob and repeats what I said "That's so sad!" her and I then walk over to everyone else "Guys, these kids have no social skills because they've been completely isolated from the real world."

I nod my head "Yeah, they have no idea what it's like to be normal."

Leo stands up and turns to us "Ah, yes. I remember your first days out of the lab. So young, so naïve. You needed a strong hand to guide you."

Bree scoffs "Yeah. But all we got was you."

I pout "Hey you had me to"

Adam turns to me and shakes his head "No, Chase had you"

I turn to Chase who was smiling and nodding his head, I then roll my eyes and turn towards Bree's voice "These kids deserve a taste of the real world."

Leo smiles and waves around a jar of peanut butter "Well, I just got some food from the real world. You guys are welcome to... wait, nope. No, it's just for me." Spin uses his rapid gyration ability to steal Leo's jar of peanut butter "What was that?"

We turn to Spin who smiles with peanut butter on his face "No idea."

Bob then drags the protein bar across Spin's peanut butter face and eats it "Mm. Better."

Back in the common area, Chase starts to talk to Davenport "Hey, Mr. Davenport. We've been talking, and we wanna take the students on a field trip."

Davenport smiles "Great! Where do you wanna take 'em? Uh, living quarters? The kitchen? That rock on the other side of the island?"

Bree groans "Come on, you know what we mean."

Davenport sighs and looks at the four of us "Forget it. They're not ready to socialize with the general population yet."

Chase then looks from Davenport to Adam "Well, yeah, but neither is Adam, and we still let him out of his cage."

Adam scoffs "Stop talking about me like I'm an animal." he then perks and looks at Bree and I "Hey, I'm hungry. Is it almost feeding time?"

I shake my head while Bree speaks "Wait, but what is the big deal? It's not like these kids are a secret. The whole world knows they exist."

Davenport looks us over then sighs "Look, I told the president we would turn them into the next generation of bionic heroes. We can't take any chances until their training is complete."

I then speak up "But shouldn't their training include real-world experiences?"

Chase then backs me up "Yeah, if you hadn't let us go to Mission Creek High, we'd still be clueless shut-ins."

Adam nods his head in agreement "Look at us now, living isolated on a remote island, we've come so far."

Davenport looks at Adam for a second then looks at the rest of us "Look, I built this academy to be a protected environment. They make mistakes here, there's no serious consequences."

Bree scoffs "What are you so worried is gonna happen?"

Davenport then turns to the three siblings "Well, I seem to remember a few incidents when you three hit the real world." he points to Adam "You set a dingo on fire," then to Chase "you got in a wrestling match with your principal," finally he points to Bree "and you showed up in the yearbook as the bearded lady."

Adam nods his head "Exactly. And they should be able to do those things, too."

I sigh and cross my arms "Mr. Davenport, I know these kids. They can handle it, they're ready."

We then turn over and look right as Bob throws Spin across the room causing Davenport to point over towards the boys and look straight at us "I rest my case."

Davenport leaves while Bree sighs and turns to us "Guys, this isn't fair. They've been working hard. They deserve a night out."

Adam then turns to us "Okay, so let's sneak 'em off the island."

Chase then shakes his head and throws an arm around me "Adam, Mr. Davenport said no."

Bree then perks up while trying to convince my husband "Wait, but think about it. When Leo took us to school, it was the best thing that ever happened to us."

Chase looks over at me and I nod my head wanting to sneak the kids out but Chase looks back at everyone "You're right, I'm in."

Adam then starts to whine not realizing what Chase just said "Aw, come on, Chase! Break the rules for once in your life."

Chase raises a brow "I just said I'm in."

Adam then stops whining "Oh. Sorry, I just assumed you'd say no."

Chase then scoffs "Why?"

I look over at Chase with a sad innocent look "I mean, no offense, but you're kind of a--"

Adam cuts me off "Fun killer."

Leo then walks up to us "You talking about Chase?"

Bree nods her head then while Chase scoffs, then Bree walks over to Leo "Hey, Leo, can you cover for us with Mr. Davenport? We wanna sneak some of the kids out to the mainland for the night."

Leo smiles "Perhaps. But what can I expect in return for this arrangement?"

That's when I perk up and turn to Leo "Well, I could always tell Mr. Davenport about that time you snuck out in his speedboat--"

Leo quickly shuts me up "You kids have a wonderful evening! Aright? Okay! Ah-ha."

Outfit

Arriving at the Games And Grub arcade Spin looks around with the biggest smile on his face "This is awesome! First, we go to the mall for new clothes, and now, we get to eat real food and play video games."

Chase smiles then looks at Adam "Hey, Adam, who paid for all that anyway?"

Adam looks at Chase and I "We were supposed to pay for it? Be right back."

Adam leaves while Bree approaches with Bob "Bree, this has been the best night of my life. Wanna make it better with a hug?"

Bree shakes her head "Uh, nope. That's, uh, not one of the games."

Looking around I notice two students are winning a game of air hockey by using their super speed. Spin is winning a dancing game by using his rapid gyration ability. While Bob and Adam are shown making a hamburger with multiple patties stacked on top of each other "Wait. Gotta be healthy." Bob adds one leaf of lettuce to the giant hamburger of patties.

Bree turns to Chase "Isn't this great? I don't know what Mr. Davenport was so worried about. The kids are having a great time, and everybody loves 'em."

Chase smiles and looks at me "Yeah, no one can ever accuse me of being a fun killer again." I start to slurp on what is probably my third milkshake since I kept craving from the moment I walked in here only to have Chase take it out of my hands and places it away from me"Okay, you've had enough sugar for today."

Now back in the common area, Adam continues to poke Chase with a stuffed unicorn while Bree and I help every one off the hydra loop"Can you stop that?"

Adam shakes his head "Oh, I can, but, uh, Lester the Unicorn...can't. Right, Bob? Bob? Hey, Spin, have you seen Bob? Don't worry. Bob, have you seen Spin?"

Bree's eyes widen "Wait, they're not here."

Chase turns to Adam "I thought you did a headcount."

Adam nods his head "I did. There were 18."

Chase then shouts "We brought 20!"

Adam rolls his eyes "Hey, you told me to count! You didn't tell me to how many!"

I sigh while slapping a hand over my face "Well, where are they?"

Adam starts to walk off while we follow after him as Chase asks "How could you forget Spin and Bob?"

Adam turns to us "How could you forget Bob and Spin?"

Bree groans while I turn to them "Guys, stop. It doesn't matter that you both messed up, and Bree and I are completely innocent. We need to find them before Mr. Davenport figures out that they're gone."

Chase nods his head "She's right. We better tell Leo to keep covering for us." he then turns to Bree and I "And how are you two innocent?"

Bree starts fake crying "Mr. Davenport, I'm so sorry! Y/n and I-I tried to stop them!"

I smile and turn to Chase with a sigh while Bree stops fake crying "Girl tears. More powerful than any bionic ability."

Adam groans "That's not fair. I thought only Chase had that ability." Chase then rolls his eyes while I start laughing to myself.

Heading towards the Mentor's Quarters Chase starts to shout out "Hey, Leo! Leo?"

Leo runs out of the room to meet the four of us outside the Mentor's Quarters "Oh, hey. What's up?"

Chase sighs "We left Spin and Bob on the mainland. Can you keep covering for us?"

Leo nervously nods his head "Yeah, no problem. Get out!"

Bree starts to sniff Leo "Are you wearing olive oil?"

Leo's eyes widen "What a man does with his imported oils is his own business."

Adam then starts to sniff "Well, whatever you're doing man, it's working."

Now outside the arcade Chase turns to us "The GPS locators on their chips say they're 20 feet away. They're still inside the burger joint."

Bree raises an eyebrow "But look at all those police cars. Ugh, what did Bob do now?"

Adam turns to Bree "Why do you always assume it's Bob?"

Bree then eyes Adam "Uh, because he's a mini version of you."

Adam scoffs "You're just jealous because nobody wants to be like you."

Chase then perks up "That's the police radio. I'll use my bionic hearing to listen in." he then activates bionic hearing and turns to the three of us "Oh, no. Spin and Bob must be stuck in there with the four ex-convicts that just robbed the bank."

Adam groans and whines "Man! I hope they didn't rob Federal Financial. That's where I keep my retirement fund."

I turn to Chase in worry "What's going on?"

Chase sighs and turns to me "The police are trying to negotiate with the bank robbers. They have Spin and Bob, and they're using them as leverage to escape."

Adam nods his head in relief "Oh, good. At least they're being supervised by adults." he then starts to walk away

But Bree quickly pulls him back "No."

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I run into the arcade as Bree shouts "Guys! Don't worry. We're here to save you."

Spin then sighs and motions towards the criminals they took care of "Too late. We already took care of it. Criminals have been apprehended by two bionic heroes."

Bob adds "In training."

Spin groans "You're killin' me, man."

Chase and I walk over to the two boys after talking with the cop "Guys, what were you thinking? You can't just stay behind because you're having a good time."

I slap Chase on the head while Spin speaks "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up. We didn't stay here. You left us behind."

"That is not tr-- "Chase grunts as I elbow him in the stomach and glared at him "We'll talk about this later. Right now, we need to get back home before Mr. Davenport realizes we're gone."

Davenport then walks in wearing a snowsuit with Leo trailing behind "Too late."

Leo smiles and waves "Hey, everybody."

Davenport walks closer to the four of us "I specifically told you not to take the students off the island, and what did you do?"

Chase gulps "Um..."

Adam shrugs his shoulders "He doesn't even know. We're in the clear."

Davenport shakes his head "They were stuck here with no idea how to get home. And not to mention, someone could've gotten seriously hurt."

Spin then steps up "So maybe tonight didn't go so great, but we had the best time. We played cool games, hung out like real kids, and we learned a ton."

Bob nods his head in agreement "Yeah, I learned that chipotle mayo is my favorite flavor, and hand sanitizer is not a flavor."

Spin smiles "Plus we finally got to put our bionics to use, and not just for some lame academy training exercise." Davenport looks at him causing him to change his words "Which I love as much as your protein bars."

Davenport sighs "Okay. I get it. Just next time, don't sneak out to do it. All right? Now go fill the police in on what happened and we'll be out in a second."

Bob and Spin walk away while Bree starts to speak "Well, all's well that ends well, so..."

Davenport shakes his head "Oh, no. You are still in trouble."

Bree starts fake crying "I'm sorry. I tried to stop them."

Adam starts fake crying as well "I did, too."

Davenport scrunched up his face "Okay, okay, not working."

"Hey, why are you wearing a snowsuit?" Chase ask Davenport

Davenport nervously starts to speak "Uh...it...well... It, um...It's funny..." he then shouts "I don't justify myself to you!"

"Wait a second. Is that..." Bree laughs and super speeds around Davenport removing the snowsuit, revealing Chase's mission suit underneath.

Chase gasp "My mission suit?!"

Davenport smiles then lifts his fingers "Pew pew! Pew pew! Force field! Super speed!" he then jogs around the arcade leaving me in a fit of laughter.

Outfit

Back in the Mentor's Quarters, we sit around as Davenport walks in "Okay, guys, I'm off to the mainland."

Chase looks over at Davenport "Wait. So everything's okay with my suit?"

Davenport hesitantly nods his head "Yep. See ya soon."

Chase stops Davenport again "And...you cleaned it?"

Davenport nods his head "Good as new. Toodles."

The alarm sounds causing Davenport to stop once again as I state "Wait, that's a mission alert."

Chase gets out of his chair "Let's go."

Adam, Bree, and Chase sprint to their capsules while Davenport turns to me "Oh, boy. Good luck with that."

I raise an eyebrow before Davenport leaves right as Adam, Bree, and Chase change into their mission suits. My eyes widen as Chase's mission suit is revealed to be torn up and ripped)

Chase starts looking down at his suit "Ahh!"

Adam smiles as he steps out of his capsule "Something's different. Did you get a haircut?"

A/n: Yay small original scenes of just Chase and Y/n are back! Sorry, I kinda stopped making them last season but that's mostly because I was couldn't figure out when to add them or what they would be when I did add them. Also keep commenting genders and spoiler Y/n isn't pregnant with twins. That would be nice but at the moment I think the characters can only handle one baby right now. But maybe in the future 🤷🏽‍♀️ (I seriously don't know, since when I type my entire plan changes because my fingers won't stop typing)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

286K 3.3K 13
โ๐ต๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ผ๐‘๐บ๐‘† ๐ป๐ด๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ˆ๐‘๐ธ๐‘‹๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐ท.โž ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
663K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
3.9K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
30.8K 586 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...