Before The Electric Shock | C...

By Roseberry2000

"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, An... More

Season 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Moments At The Lake
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Season 2
Speed Trapped
Anniversary
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Season 3
Sink Or Swim
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principal From Another Planet
Taken
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What?!?
Armed And Dangerous
Kiss The Girl
Brother Battle
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Secret Soilders
Bionic Houseparty
First Day Of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Admiring Him
Unauthorized Mission
Season 4
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
It's All Falling Into Place
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Welcome To The World
Spike vs Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse Of The Screaming Skull
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 1
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Four
Space Colony
The Vanishing

Alien Gladiators

4.7K 59 13
By Roseberry2000

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Chase and I got married, sadly we didn't go on a honeymoon because there was always a mission the days we tried to leave for one. So we decided to hold off on a honeymoon until we're not booked up on missions.

As of right now Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were in the lab. Adam and Bree were talking to each other while I sat on Chase's lap while he was messing with the control panel when Leo walking into the lab with a smile spread across his face "Guys, Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek."

Adam leans back with a gasp "I knew this day would come. Thankfully, I'm prepared for an alien invasion."  he then walks over to the counter and puts on a tinfoil hat "Chase, you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape."

I shake my head while Adam starts to grab ahold of Bree "No, no. Not real aliens."

Leo nods his head then smiles wide again "My favorite sci-fi movie franchise: Alien Gladiators. They host annual fan conventions, and this year, it's in Mission Creek."

Chase getting up from the chair making me having to get up with him and walk over to Leo "Oh, I love Alien Gladiators." he starts speaking in a deeper voice while Leo does some hand movements "In the future, rival alien worlds, the Morfs, and the Zarkanians will battle over control of the galaxy!"

Adam nods his head finally remembering the movie "Oh. I remember that movie. It was terrible. The whole thing was blurry."

Bree turns over to Adam "You didn't wear your 3D glasses."

Adam shakes his head while messing with his tinfoil hat "Well I didn't wanna look stupid."

Chase then steps over to Adam and Bree while I walk over and take a seat and start messing around with my wedding ring "I bet the entire cast will be there. I have everybody's autograph. Except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel: Andre Ethier."

Bree perks up "Whoa, whoa, wait. As in baseball superstar Andre Ethier?"

Chase scrunches up his face in wonder looking over his sister "Since when do you care about baseball?"

Bree scoffs "I love baseball. You know, with the bases and...the ball."

Chase nods his head acting like he's following along while I speak up "He's cute of course she knows him, Bree will pay attention to any cute guy"

Chase then turns to me while I continue to look down at my ring bringing a small smile to his face before paying attention to Bree as she speaks "Y/n's right, Andre Ethier's cute, and if he's there, I'm there."

Leo smiles "The convention is going to be awesome. They're bringing back the fire staff challenge."

"What's a fire staff?" Adam questions

"This..." Leo walks over and grabs a fire staff from the console and starts to swing it around "is a fire staff."

Adam walks over and nods his head "Looks like a stick with lights."

"It's a fire staff!" Leo quickly yells out while Chase walks over to me, I look up and notice Chase motioning to take his hand. Taking his hand he walks back over to the group and wraps an around my shoulder while Leo explains things "Competitors battle each other with their own fire staffs, and the winner gets a walk-on role in the next movie. And that winner is going to be me." he then goes to make a move with the staff but accidentally hits himself in the head with it.

Davenport then walks in wearing a robe and has a fire staff of his own "Greetings, good Morfs."

Leo walks over to Davenport with a frown "What are you doing?"

Davenport motions to his outfit "Getting ready for the Alien Gladiators convention. I am Elder Lumina. And Elder Lumina will be victorious in the fire staff challenge."

Leo sarcastically starts speaking to Davenport "Look, Elder-ly Lumina, I hate to get your robe in a bunch, but that role is mine."

Davenport laughs "That's cute. But I've loved these movies my entire life, and winning that role will fill my biggest childhood dream, so..."

"I think childhood dreams expire once you hit 40." Leo comments

"Oh, all right, out of the way, micro Morf." Davenport starts spinning fire staff as we step out of the way "Still, think I'm too old to compete?"

Leo shrugs his shoulders "I don't know what was more amazing, your moves or the fact that your dentures didn't fall out." Davenport then goes chasing Leo out of the lab while I start to laugh to myself.

Outfit

The next day Bree, Chase, and I were sitting at the bench in the main school hallway watching as Leo spins around his fire staff before turning over to us wondering if were impressed "Pretty cool, huh? It's shiny 'cause I showered with it."

"Okay." Bree comments before walking closer to Leo "You really think you're gonna beat Mr. Davenport?"

"Please. Once he starts sweating, he'll go blind from his hair dye." Leo responds

Adam then comes down the stairs and meets up with us "Okay, all caught up on Alien Gladiators. Great movies, but they're missing one thing." he takes a deep breath "Space Dog."

Adam looks around then back at Chase who repeats Adam "Space Dog?"

Adam nods his head "Yeah. He'd be the perfect companion. Plus in space, after he does his business, it just floats away."

I shake my head over at Adam and rest my head on Chase's shoulder right as Caitlin pushes her way through Bree and Adam "Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late."

Bree looks over at Caitlin "We weren't waiting for you."

"Back off, Bree. It's been a bad day."  Caitlin comments before turning to Leo "Cool fire staff. Are you guys going to the convention tomorrow, too?"

Chase nods his head with a cute smile spread across his face "Yep. We're even dressing in character. I'm going as Gigabit, half-human, half-robot." Chase then stands up on the bench doing the robot dance.

I perk up and stand alongside my husband and act as if I'm shooting an arrow "I'm going as the warrior space elf, Ariane"

Chase and I high-fived each other while Leo looks at us shaking his head before turning to Caitlin "And I'm going as Prince Landor. Handsome yet brave...yet handsome."

Bree smiles and flips some hair over her shoulder "Well, I will be going as the beautiful Queen Andromeda."

Caitlin looks Bree over as Chase and I sit back down on the bench "Really? You? Well, it is a fantasy world."

Caitlin smiles and leaves while Bree shakes her head "I really need new friends."

Leo then resumes playing with the fire staff and charges at the person walking out of a classroom, who is revealed to be Principal Perry "Aah! Watch the glow stick, Cirque du so-lame."

Leo sets his fire staff down on the down "Sorry, Principal Perry. Just gettin' my Morf on. There's an Alien Gladiators competition tomorrow--"

Perry interrupts "Blah, blah, blah, I hate all that Morf stuff."

"But Alien Gladiators rule," Leo says while posing his fire staff.

Perry shakes her head and takes the fire staff "No. I rule. And that's why I'm confiscating this stick. No weapons allowed on school grounds."

Leo tries to take his fire staff back "But I need this for the fire staff competition."

Perry yanks it back "And I need it to unclog my toilet."

Outfit

Arriving at the convention we walk in dresses in character and let me just say it was really hard dressing Chase in his robot costume. When we walk in Adam comes in panting like a dog before walking over to some people in line "Please sign my petition to get Space Dog in the next Alien Gladiators. He'll make a solid addition to the team. Bark..." he winks "my words."

Chase then starts to speak over his silver robot mask "Will you leave people alone? Nobody cares about Space Dog. And you look ridiculous in that thing."

I shake my head and take off Chase's mask so I could see his face while Adam turns to no one while chanting "Space Dog isn't concerned with looks. Space Dog only protects. And occasionally eats his own vomit."

Chase then turns over to Bree only to spot something "Ooh. There's the line for the autograph signing. I brought my action figure carrying case for Prince Landor to sign."

Walking over to get into line Bree moves some of her hair "You mean, Andre Ethier."

Chase shakes his head "No, I mean Prince Landor. Who'd want a baseball player's autograph?"

Adam starts to speak from behind me "You know what Prince Landor needs--"

Chase quickly cuts Adam off "If you so much as mention Space Dog to Prince Landor, I will roll up the windows of the spaceship and park you next to the sun."

A few hours go by and we're still in line right as Chase turns back to us and shout again "Just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes!"

Bree groans "You have been saying that for two hours. How long until you stop talking?"

Chase shrugs his shoulders "Just a few more minutes."

I cover his mouth with my hand and whisper into his ear "Please be quiet honey"

Adam looks at his clipboard then back at us "Hey, I'm happy we've had all this time in line. It's given me a chance to collect signatures for my Space Dog petition. So far, I have Space Dog and Adam Davenport."

Caitlin then walks up to us then looks at Bree "Hey, guys. Great costumes. Oh, look, we both dressed up as Queen Andromeda."

Bree looks up at Caitlin shaking her head with a frown on her face "I told you I was dressing up as Queen Andromeda."

"Don't worry, I'm not mad." Caitlin comments to Bree before asking us "Hey, can I jump in line with you?"

Bree shakes her head "I don't know, Caitlin. I mean, it's really not fair-"-

Caitlin cuts Bree off "The Morfs pride themselves on being loyal to fellow Morfs, Bree."

Chase sighs as I take my hand off his mouth "Okay, fine. Come on in."

"Thanks." Caitlin walks over and starts to push her way in front of us "Excuse me, pardon me. Out of the way."

A Security Man then walks over to us "Folks, turnout's higher than expected, so we're cutting off the line. Please don't riot like you did last year. I just got feeling back in my scalp. Everyone from this point forward" he then draws a line between Caitlin and Chase "gets a wristband granting them access to the Andre Ethier autograph signing. Woo-hoo."

Chase shakes his head upset "What about everyone else?"

The Security Man looks over at us "You get a frustrating story to share in the cafeteria."

"Caitlin!" Bree shouts

Caitlin then turns over to us "I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

The four of us were now standing outside of the line when Caitlin turned over to us squealing "I can't believe I'm gonna meet Prince Landor. We're gonna be best friends!"

Bree turns to her pointing towards us "Caitlin, we were in line first. We only let you in as a courtesy."

Chase nods his head "Which is why I deserve that wristband. What happened to Morf loyalty?"

Caitlin scoffs "Get a grip, dude. It's just a movie."

"Give me that wristband!" Chase shouts before dropping the things in his hand before walking over and fighting with Caitlin only to have the rest of us join in and end up on the floor as we all yell.

Of course, the five of us ended up in a jail cell, we turn over as the cell door closes and the security man turns to us "You're not gettin' out of here till Mr. Ethier has left the building, so sit tight, nerds."

I sigh and jump a bit as an Indian boy starts to speak "Greetings, good Morfs. I am Mindmeldor, spiritual guide, and" he then turns to Bree and I while crossing his arms "the most eligible bachelor in the galaxy." Bree and I just look at each other "Nope? Nothin'? Uh, the Zarkanians have captured us."

"Not now, nerd." Chase groans out before walking over to Caitlin in frustration "Look what you've done. Because of you, I'm gonna miss out on meeting Prince Landor."

Caitlin starts to shout back "Well, so am I. And now I'm stuck in here with you, Giga-Butt.

"Giga-Butt. Really?" Chase questions

Chase and Caitlin both start arguing indistinctly before the Indian boy walks over to stop them "Silence, Morfs. Halt this bickering, else I will melt thee brains."  he starts acting as if he is melting the two's brains.

"Okay, it's melt thy brains. Learn your Morfian lexicology." Chase then turns to Adam, Bree, and I while laughing "This guy...what a loser." I shake my head as he goes to sit down and struggles because of his costume.

I was now sitting next to Chase's metal head while he was busy looking outside the cell, Bree was looking at her nails, and Caitlin is sleeping leaning on Adam as he sighed "Great. Now I'm stuck in here with a bunch of weirdos."

Bree sighs "Says Bree every Saturday night."

"Guys, look." Chase points to the keys on the guard's desk, next to a sandwich.

Adam perks up "Oh! The guard left his sandwich. Chase, you're gonna have to use your molecular kinesis to get it for me."

"Or...he could use it to get the keys," I say

Adam then looks at me "After the sandwich."

Bree then pulls me and Chase back "Um, hello. You cannot do that. If Mindmeldor realizes that the three bionic and the inhuman are in front of him, we'll become the convention."

"I've got a better idea." Chase then turns to the Mindmeldor kid "Mindmeldor, make haste."

Mindmeldor stands up and strikes a pose "Is there danger, Gigabit?"

Chase nods his head "Yes. Our Zarkanian overlord left his keys on the desk."

"Who needs keys when Mindmeldor can explode steel bars with his mind?" Mindmeldor tries to mime an explosion.

Chase stops Mindmeldor from continuing "Quite impressive. But perhaps you could use your mind-shifting abilities to retrieve the keys."

Mindmeldor breaks character for a second "You serious, dude?"

Chase gestures to Bree who finally speaks up "Oh...I am the Morf Queen. Impress me with your mental prowess and I'll..." she breaks her character "be into you and stuff."

The kid nods his head "Yeah, you will. I mean, your wish is my command, your highness. Unless Ariane here would like my help"

He winks at me causing me to groan back, Chase is quick to speak up "She's off-limits"

Adam then speaks up "Also, see if you can nab that sandwich."

Chase then stands behind Mindmeldor and grabs the keys with his molecular kinesis "Yes!" he unlocks the jail cell.

The kid looks at his hands "I did it! I am Mindmeldor! Moooooom!!!"

The kid then runs off  as we start to walk out the sell only to have Caitlin wake up "Hey!" Adam shuts the jail door "What are you doing?"

Chase looks at Caitlin "You betrayed us, and Morfs pride themselves on being loyal to fellow Morfs, Caitlin. Later."

We turn around to see Andre Ethier enter the room and Bree starts to get flustered "Andre Ethier."

"Hey, you guys know where I can change? I got a game tonight, and I don't wanna make the mistake of showing up in this thing again." Andre points to his costume "It's not very flattering on the jumbotron."

Chase starts to stutter "I'll, uh, I'll tell you where the bathroom is if you give me an autograph."

Andre smiles over at Chase "Baseball fan, huh?"

Chase shakes his head "Nope."

Bree pushes me and Chase aside "Hey there, Andre, I'm Bree."

Andre looks at Bree "That's a beautiful name."

Bree starts to fangirl "Thank you, I came up with it myself. Wait. No, I didn't. Who's talking? Hi."

Chase then takes his now signed action figure carrying case and points to where the bathroom is "Uh, second door on the left."

Andre: "Thanks." Andre looks at Adam "Space Dog. That's brilliant."

He then leaves right as Adam looks up from eating a sandwich and shouts "I knew it!"

Outfit

After the convention, I went back to my room and took a shower, and changed my clothes before walking back down into the living room. I smile a bit to myself taking notice of a certain someone sitting on the couch.

Walking over Chase opens his arms for me as I sit down on his lap leaving a kiss on his cheek as I wrap my arms around his neck "Hey, honey"

Taking a deep breath and sighing in content Chase wraps his arms tighter around me, leaning back into the couch making sure to smile at me as we make eye contact "Hey, love how are you?"

I think for a second before resting my head on his shoulder "I'm content, I guess you could say but I'm also tired from the convention"

Chase nods his head in agreement "You should go to bed"

I yawn a bit to myself and decide to lift my head and place a goodnight kiss against his lips before whispering to him "Goodnight, I love you and don't stay up too late staring at the autograph"

He smiles back at me as I start to get up "Goodnight, love you too and no promises" I laugh a bit to myself ruffling up his hair and heading off to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
87.9K 2.6K 49
Harper Wilson, 15-year-old, having discovered her best friend, Leo Dooley's inventor stepdad has three bionic, super-powered teens living cloistered...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...