Play Of Fate

By Babii_fujoshi

When life is already chaotic enough, fate will even make it worse. Mew and Gulf almost had the perfect relati... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part 1)
Chapter Nineteen (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty (Finale)
Special Chapter (Part 1)
Special Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter Eleven

499 24 1
By Babii_fujoshi

Gulf was in a hurry. He slept late last night after his call with Kao. He looked at his phone. 7:45 AM. He's running late for his class. He still has to travel for at least 30 minutes from their house. After ensuring all his things were in his backpack, he immediately went downstairs.

Toptap is the only one left since Win already went to school. Gulf grabbed a sandwich and was about to leave when Toptap called him. Gulf stopped in his tracks, and his Phi handed him a tumbler and a bag of another sandwich.

"Take this. Have a coffee on your way. Don't skip breakfast."

"Thank you, P'," Gulf said as he walked out the door.

After several minutes, the honk of a car was heard as his car went out of their gate.

When Gulf was already in his university's parking lot, he immediately looked for an available parking space. Once he was done parking his car, he went out and made his way into the school auditorium, where his first class was scheduled.

Once he arrived at the auditorium, he panted so hard. He's scared to be late for this class since his professor is a grumpy elderly. Gulf looked at his watch: 8:20 AM. He closed his eyes. For sure, he'll get an earful once he enters the room.

To his surprise, his classmates are still in chaos. The professor is not yet here. He smiled a bit before sitting down on his usual seat.

"You're late again. Is this becoming your habit?" His classmate/seatmate/ friend mocked him.

"Shut up. It's too early for me to be arguing with you." Gulf said as he laughed at his friend's remark.

"They mentioned that we have a new professor for this subject." Santa, Gulf's friend, said. This made Gulf face him.

"You mean we won't get to see that grumpy prof again?" Gulf said with a smile on his face. Finally! After years of torture with that grumpy professor, he will have a new teacher for accounting.

The class fell silent when their 'former' professor entered the room.

"Good morning, everyone. Most of you are wondering why I'm late for today's class. Starting today, I will not be your professor anymore. My family and I decided to live abroad, which means I have to give up my career as a professor here."

Sighs of sadness can be heard after the professor said that. "These bitches. Are you that sad, or you're making that sound out of happiness?" Gulf thought to himself.

"We will miss you, sir." Said Fluke, who was seated not far from Gulf.

"Yeah, sir. We will keep it in our hearts and minds all the learnings you taught us." Said Earth, who even pretended to cry.

The class then started to say their 'message' to their former professor.

"Wtf are these two doing?" Gulf then furrowed his eyebrows. Earth looked back at him and gagged.

"This bitch can bag an award in Cannes," Gulf muttered as he shook his head.

"Enough with that, everyone. In the last three years, I imparted my knowledge to you. I hope you'll remember those and use them in the future."

The professor took a deep breath and looked at the door leading to the auditorium's entrance.

"Alright. Before I leave, let me introduce to you your new teacher for this subject. Other than accounting, he'll also handle your international business and corporate finance and accounting subjects."

"Wow. This guy must be a genius." Gulf thought to himself.

"He's also a good family friend." The professor added.

"...or another grumpy old man." Gulf then scowled at his thought.

"Everyone, meet your new professor. Mr. Mew Jongcheveevat."

Gulf felt like his world stopped after hearing what the professor had said. He looked at the figure who entered the auditorium and saw the face of the man whom he tried to forget for more than two years.

Just like Gulf, Earth, and Fluke were equally shocked. They looked at him with worry and concern.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm your new professor. I hope we'll have a good relationship until you graduate from this university." After that, Mew smiled. Gulf felt his heart miss a beat when Mew met his eyes.

He immediately looked away and stood up. Not realizing he caught everyone's attention, including their former professor.

"Nattarin, it looks like you want to say something. Do you have any expectations from your new professor?"

Gulf shook his head, preventing his tears from falling from his eyes.

"Are you okay? You look flustered." Mew said, which earned him a glare from Gulf.

"S-si-sir, I think my friend is just not feeling well. I'll take him to the infirmary." Earth said as he tried to get to Gulf, only to be stopped by Mew.

"I'll just take him to the infirmary if he's unwell. I'll have to go to the dean's office anyway." He said. Mew's eyes, not leaving Gulf's.

Gulf fisted his hands. The nerve of this guy. Why does it feel like Mew is doing okay? Had he forgotten what he did to him?

"I can manage to go there on my own. Sir." Gulf said while looking directly into Mew's eyes.

"Don't be stubborn, Nattarin. Let your new professor take you there. He's trying to help you." Their former professor said.

His classmates also encouraged him to take their 'new professor's offer. Gulf can't take it anymore and decided to walk out.

Once Gulf was out, Mew excused himself and went after him.

He went after Gulf and tried to grab him, but also distanced at the same time when other students threw glances at them. After the almost never-ending chase, they reached the rooftop. Mew locked the rooftop's door so that no one could go there.

"Gulf, let's talk," Mew said as he tried to hold Gulf's hand.

"I don't want to talk to you. We don't have anything to talk about." Gulf said as he distanced himself from Mew.

"Gulf, please. Just give me a moment to explain myself." This time, Mew was able to get hold of Gulf's wrist.

"I said I don't want to talk to you!" Gulf said as he yanked his arm away from Mew.

"Why do you have to yell? Do you even realize that we are at school?" Mew said with a bit of caution in his voice. Others might hear them, and that will turn out very bad.

"Who the hell will hear us when no one is around?" Gulf retorted back. "I could shout whenever I want..."

Gulf didn't finish what he was saying when Mew grabbed his face and kissed him.

A/N: Please play this and continue reading slowly. :)

Unknown to the two, someone heard their conversation and saw everything. That someone's heart has been shattered to pieces.

He decided to hide further behind the water tank on the rooftop. When he spotted another exit, he discreetly made his way out of the rooftop.

>Flashback<

Toptap called Kao and told him that Gulf left for school without eating breakfast. Upon learning this, Kao decided to go to Gulf's university, as he would also surprise him regarding his employment in the hospital where he was an intern. Now, as a regular employee.

Since Gulf still had a class, Kao decided to go to the rooftop and wait there. It is also where he would usually wait for Gulf when he's picking him up from school after work.

He bought Gulf a meal and decided to sit behind the water tank. Once Gulf's first class is over, he'll text him to go to the rooftop to surprise him.

It was almost an hour now that he was waiting on the rooftop when he heard two people shouting at each other. At first, he tried to ignore it because it might be university students who were having their lovers' quarrels. To his surprise, he recognized the other voice. It is owned by someone special, by someone who owns his heart.

Kao listened to the conversation first. When he noticed it suddenly became silent, he decided to peep a bit and saw a guy kissing Gulf. He was about to go to them when he noticed Gulf responding to the guy's kiss.

Suddenly, he felt hot liquid starting to fall from his eyes. Just then, he spotted an exit and made his way out.

>End of flashback<

-----------------------------------------------

Kao was already in the university's parking lot when his phone rang. He immediately answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, doc. We currently have a lot of patients here in the hospital, and we are short-staffed at the moment. If you're available, can you please lend a hand?"

"Sure. I'll be there."

Kao immediately went inside his car. Ten minutes into driving, he reached an intersection. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, he received a call from Santa, who is Gulf's friend.

Kao doesn't want to answer the call. He hadn't recovered yet from what he saw earlier. But something's telling him that he needs to answer the call.

Kao answered the call through his AirPods.

<Phone Line>

"Hello?"

"Doc? Are you nearby? I badly need your help." Santa sounds so frantic on the other line. He also can hear other people in the background.

"Why? What's the matter?" Kao is not feeling good about this.

"Gulf fell from the stairs of the school. He's currently unconscious, and we can't contact his brothers."

Upon hearing what Santa said, Kao did not think twice and made a U-turn. Damn what he saw earlier. Gulf can explain his side later.

Kao accelerated the car to reach Gulf's university as soon as possible. While doing so, he asked Santa if an ambulance was already called.

"I'm not sure if an ambulance was already called, P', since my other friends just went to the infirmary to get a doctor."

"Don't move him from where he is. He might have a fracture or concussion."

"Please, no. Please let Gulf be safe." Was Kao's silent prayer as he was heading to the university.

While driving, Kao was also instructing Santa on how to handle the unconscious Gulf.

Kao must've been so distracted that he didn't notice another car heading in his direction.

The next thing Santa heard was a loud crash on the other line.

"Hello, doc? Doc?"

Kao didn't answer. After a while, the line got disconnected.

A/N: Oh no! Mew and Gulf crossed each other's path again. But it seems that their meeting is not good. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comment section. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
49.3K 2.7K 14
Gulf has been loving Mew for years, in the sideline. He saw him fell in love, be in love and have his heart broken, along with his. Two years ago, Me...
13.9K 718 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...