Marco vs the forces of Life

由 snowglitchz

Ever since a girl came to live in his house hold. He came to a life with danger. Something he wanted. What he... 更多

1. It Started
2. The Vivid Red Eye's
3. Father Time
4. Dreams
5. Upgrade
6. Truth or Punishment
7. Mackie Hand
8. The Dance
9. Rebel Princess
10. Visiting Star
11. Back to Earth Summer
12. Right Back to Mewni!
13. The Dreams Again
14. Butterfly Form Star
15. Soulrise
16. Holding the Wand
17. Party
18. Photo Booth
19. Marc-nificent Seven V.S Meteora
20. After the Fight
21. Meeting Globgor
22. Pie
23. Catch Up
24. Hanging with Tom
25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse
26. The Dreams Explained but.....
27. Getting some Answers
28. Too Emotional to make a Portal
29. The Magic Well
30. Made It to Mewni
31.The Solarian Warriors
32. Worlds Clash
33. After the Clash
34. Cheer Up
36. Telling Tom
37. Our Baby
38. Care To Join Me?

35. The News

322 8 0
由 snowglitchz

I was out in the rose garden. I didn't realize how calm it is to me. The puppies were actually running around. They didn't use it here which I'm glad. Mom was here to planting some more flowers I got for her. She does love her garden. It's been a couple days since the concert and I'm holding up pretty well.

"Marco." I turned to Dad and Papa.

"You have a visitor."

"If it's Star you know you guys can let her-"

"It's not Star, Moonlight. It's actually." He opened the door more showing Tom.

"O my." Mom looked at me but I froze. Why is he here? My mouth started to go dry.

"Ummmm Hi?" He said.

"Could I have a minute?" I asked her. She nodded taking her gloves off. I helped her up and she left with my dad's and puppies. Tom walked in as she closed the door behind him. He walked a couple steps but stopped.

"Listen Marco. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling and-"

"Tom, you don't have to remind me." I crossed my arms grabbing onto the sleeve. I don't want to cry. "Why are you here?"

"I realized that I....." He sighed.... "I was wrong." I looked at him confused. "I like you. It took me some time and I realize I do like you... to.... I thought it was guilt but remembering the adventures and loving to see you smile... I didn't admit it.... You were cute and how confident you are. The way you are.... I love it all...." He sighed. "It all clicked when I saw you dance with someone else which was supposed to me. My dance! You were only supposed to dance with me! It was special. Something that meant between us and he took it! And I was mad but.... I thought about that..... You are going to dance with someone else. Sing happy and be in love with someone.... that wasn't me because I said no.... And I didn't like that.... I want that to be me and no one else. I want to be the one you dance with. Seeing you smile looking at me... Listen when you sing your heart out. Go on adventures with you even if I may suck no matter how cool you are.... Marco... I love you and I'm sorry that I didn't realize sooner." The tears fell. I wanted him to say those 3 words. It hurt. It really did. I shut my eyes using my sleeve to wipe the tears but they kept coming. They didn't stop. I didn't know Tom walked to me standing in front of me. I felt his hand under my chin. I looked at him. "Do.... Do you still love me?" I couldn't say anything but nod. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded and he leaned in. I felt his lips on mine. I felt my heart burst. He brought his hand around my back and the other behind my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close like this was a dream. He let go and I burred myself on his shoulder. I started hiccupping from all of this. I was happy and my heart hurt but I know it was my fault. Tom wasn't ready and the space was killing me but he even said he wanted to stay friends! I gripped his jacket. I don't want to let him go. My legs started to go numb. I was tired. I was lifted up. "Wrap your legs around me Marco." I felt his hand under my thigh to boost me up. I wrapped them around him. He started walking but I don't know where. I was sleepy. A smile formed. I let sleep take over.

-

Its been 4 months me and Tom started dating. Star was mad and happy when I told her me and Tom were dating. Basically, because Tom said no then yes but he really is trying to make up for it. He told me after I admitted my feelings, he stayed cooped up in his room for a couple days feeling horrible. He talked to his parents about it and they told him he may have a thing for me which he didn't want to admit and me dancing with Justin triggered it since jealously took over. My parents were okay with it. Tom's parents were okay with it. When Tom asked me to date him, he said he wanted to reintroduce me to his parents. His Mom was shock and wasn't please but after she looked at me, she asked why I looked like I was crying so much. Tom told her it was his fault and explained everything. She instantly loved me after that even if I was embarrassed. I guess she was happy I loved her son a lot and I did. That's when I asked Tom if I could have a book to learn his mother's language. I do have the book and have been learning it. I want to surprise her when I fully learn it. From that time, Tom was really sweet even if he tried to act tough. Marshmallow is still my favorite. We went on a couple dates. Right now, I was hanging out with him in the underworld. He was showing me around. It was pretty cool. Till we bumped into a demon.... A demon made us really in love and they ran away, but me and Tom were really making out hard. It was turning me on which led us in a hotel. We woke up shocked and my butt really hurting. He instantly regretted it and said sorry so many times. He told his parents about it. They were looking for the demon making people or demons doing something they weren't clearly ready for and I wasn't. But the memory was there. Tom on top of me. O god not now. I was really hard and excused myself taking care of my problem. I will say Tom's thing was not like another humans. It was pointy and was really good. Stop it thoughts! We could have done this when were older not now! I'm 16! I took care of my problem. I was sore for a while and Tom basically treated me like a princess. Which I did tell him stop. He was being over protective of me which caused me yelling at him.

"I told you to stop! You treating me like I can't take care of myself!"

"Marco I'm just trying to protect you!"

"I don't need it!"

"You do! Until your better!"

"I'm fine! So, you can go!" He slammed his hand on the wall.

"I'm not going because you don't want me! I'm going to stay!" I glared at him and slammed the desk next to me glaring at him. He looked shock and froze. I didn't know why till I looked at my arm. I jumped scared and fell back.

"Marco!"

"No don't! Stay back!" It's back. My monster arm. I started to cry. The memories came. I was still scared of it. I started running. I ran and tripped into the room.

"Marco! Are you o-" I looked up seeing my parents. They froze.

"The monster arm..."

"Your monster side came!" Dad yelled happy but I hated it. I hated the arm. I tried ripping it off. The tears fell.

"Marco!" I turned seeing Tom. I don't want him seeing me like this. I.. I have to go. I started running again but a hand wrapped around me. I turn seeing Dad turned his hand big to grab me.

"What's wrong my little moonlight." The tears fell. I can't look at him.

"Sweetie maybe you should talk to Marco. Let's go everyone."

"But I can't le-"

"Tom. Listen to Eclipsa. We should let his father talk to him. Come on." I look at Tom seeing the worried expression. I looked at him begging. He sighed and walked out with my other 3 parents. his hand turned back normal size. I looked away from him and my monster arm. He walked to me. 

"Talk to me."

"I'm scarred of it." I choked.

"Scared of what?"

"My monster arm...."

"Why?"

"Before I didn't know I was half monster. This was created by Star... She tried to fix my arm I broke.... Then..... It turned evil. Gave me evil thoughts and...... Made me hurt people. It talked like it had a mouth. I was barely able to defeat it and Star. I didn't have nothing bad toward monsters but me.... Having this arm... I'm scarred it's going to come back and make me do things I don't want to."

"So, you hate being half monster."

"What! No it's just...... I hate this is a part of me.... It just.... scares me."

"Marco Look at me." I look at him. "Are you scared of me?"

"No."

"Now look at your arm." I didn't want to. "Marco look." I finally looked at it. "Are you scared of it?"

"Yes.."

"Can you move it?" I did. I moved it up and down. "This is a part of you and as much I don't want to... I would take it away if it helped you feel better but I can't. This is your arm... Not that evil monster. Maybe it was once but it's not now. You control it. Maybe with some practice you can have a better handle of it and overcome the fear you have of it. You are not a monster. Okay maybe half but you're not hurting me are you."

"No, I'm not."

"Tom! Can you come in?" What?! I turned seeing Tom walk in and walk to us. I looked down.

"Tom, are you scared of Marco?"

"No. I'm just really worried. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"Do you think he's a monster?"

"What? No! Marco wouldn't hurt a fly! He's like the sweetest and coolest person I know!" I smiled. "Marco I'm sorry I caused this. Maybe if I wasn't pushy this probably wouldn't have popped out. I know how scared of it you are."

"No, it's okay... I didn't know this would happen either."

"I'm sorry. Even if it does look slimy. It looks pretty cool."

"You really think it's cool?"

"Yea. It's not so bad. At least it showed." He wrapped the tentacle around him. It was slimly a bit but he hugged it. "It kind of adds to your cuteness. Plus, half monster is a part of you. It's not a monster. I mean it was before but look." He turned it showing what was missing. That mouth that gave me those evil thoughts... It wasn't there. I placed my fingers knowing where it was. "Are you thinking of hurting me?" My mind was blank.

"No. I don't."

"Star's spell may have triggered it to turn evil, but it's not there. It is your arm. And this isn't Star's fault either. Just know you're okay and that thing isn't come back. You're a good person Marco and no bad can come over that." I smiled big and kissed him which he happily kissed back.

"So sweet." I jumped forgetting Dad was there. I blushed mad.

"If you want to be happy. Your arm is back." I look back seeing my fingers. The tentacle was gone.

"It must be something you can bring back and forth. Interesting. For now, it looks like it triggers with your emotions. But my boy! His monster side showed!" Dad hugged me tight.

"Dadddddd....." I hear Tom chuckling on the side. I know it'll take time but for now. I'm just glad my arm is back.

"Wait why is my arm tentacle and why can't I be like you like grow big and small."

"Must be front one of my ancestors. Monsters always had weird combination. I took all my father's side being a size monster. My mother was half size monster and tiger. Maybe from her side. That's all I can say."

"For now, we got human Marco. Right?" Tom pecked my cheek.

"Yea."

"So Globgor can I spend the night? I don't want to leave Marco alone after all this."

"That's fine. Just ask his other parents." We nodded. I hugged Dad saying thank you then left to ask mom, Mama, and Papa. Tom spent the night but that next morning he was called urgently. They captured the demon that been causing all the ummm sex around the kingdom which made Tom go away for a while since he needed to learn how to deal with acts since becoming King and all. I had Star with me, hanging out till he came back. I did miss him. He was gone for 3 weeks. After 2 weeks when Tom left, I felt sick. Mom and Mama tried to help but my stomach didn't let me eat much. I threw up every time. I started sweating up a lot. It felt my body was like on fire, which got me a cold bath. Dad thought it was maybe it was because of my monster side showing and was changing my body but I didn't know. No one did. I was half monster and human. The first one of my kind so all this was kind of new. It hurt a lot. My body felt weird. I was also craving for certain and weird foods. Some I don't even know but crave some taste. Finally, we found someone that could help. A monster Doctor. I hope he knows what's going on with me. Pretty much some monsters work at the hospital. I sat on the patient bed. Finally, he came in. I did some test already. I spent the next hour there taking more tests and explaining what I been going through. My body feeling like it was on fire, the sickness. They asked about my relationship and all and asked if I did it with anyone. I blushed mad and did admit. My parents know but saying it again was embarrassing. Finally, after all that I was dressed and back on the bed.

"Well Mr. Diaz ummm.. You said your boyfriend is a demon correct?"

"Yea."

"Okay we don't fully understand but Maybe you should meet a demon doctor. We can confirm all this better."

"But why?"

"We may know the reason why you may feel like you're on fire. Your boyfriend is a demon that produces fire. Maybe kissing him or interaction may put something inside you. We don't know much on demons so we suggest you see a demon doctor. They may have a better understanding to this. We're still new to the addition of monsters so demons haven't really came to earth for many reasons. Will have your labs and tests recorded and when you find a doctor will send it right over."

"Can we contact the underworld?"

"I don't know. I think I passed a hospital with one of the trips with Tom. Maybe we can see there?"

"Well since there are some humans there, they may be able to pull up your information." We nodded. We walked out.

"How do we get to the underworld?" O! I pull out my keys that has a small keychain which is a small bell that works if I shake it. Tom gave it to me after a month of dating when I ever want to visit him. I shake it and the carriage started popping out from the ground.

"Where to? Master Thomas?" I shake my head no.

"Do you know where the hospital is? One that has humans?" He nodded. The doors open and I hop in with my family. He takes us down. Papa starts whistling. I'm actually worried. What if it's bad but I know Tom doesn't mean to. Maybe it's curable? Man. Maybe I should call Tom. I'm actually scared.

"Marco are you okay?" I look at Mama.

"Yea just.... Scared." Mama places me on her shoulder. After a couple minutes the carriage stopped.

"We have arrived Master Thomas Boyfriend." We hopped out the carriage and there was the hospital.

"Thank you." We walked in and signed in and told them why we were there. We waited another hour before it was our turn. I was back in the patient room and when the doctor came. We told them what happened. We waited another 20 minutes before they got the info and took me to do 2 tests. They were fast. I explained what I was experiencing and they told me it was normal for me to feel like that since I was pregnant but I was speechless.

"Pregnant?!" We all yelled.

"Why Yes. You're carrying a child.

"But I'm a male? Male can't get pregnant?"

"Your right but it seems you can. O have you encountered from a demon that can change your insides?" I was about to say no but that demon we bumped into.

"Is it possible that it's the demon that got captured?"

"Why yes. Apparently he can cause that so that explains how you ended up pregnant. Now then. Since your human it may hurt a bit during this pregnancy. You may experience something unnormal for humans. So, you should take the medicine we prescribe. If you like. We can also abort if you like." Abortion?

"No!" My parents looked at me. "I mean... I don't want to..." I choked. I didn't want to.... I mean it's my child.... A child from me and Tom... Tom! It's Tom's kid to!

"Well then. Will schedule checkups for you when you have to come see us. Just wait a couple minutes for us to give you the medicine and will print some papers for you to help with the pregnancy and the results if you don't know what's happening like the cause. Like if your body feels on fire go to cold water or a cool area. Maybe cravings you don't know. Here's some demon food that could help. I'll have my nurse print out a list of food that should be edible to humans. Is that alright?" I nodded. I'm pregnant....

"Don't worry sweetie. Will help. You have us." I smiled.

"Now then. This should be news to the father. How about going to the market picking the food now. Just show them the list and they can pack it up for you. O they may trying tricking you so will give you another paper of what the food looks like." I nod. After everything was done, we headed out.

"Why don't you head back. We can pick up the food."

"Yes. Some girl time."

"Are you sure?"

"It can be dangerous."

"We're very dependable women. I'm sure we can handle ourselves. Right Angie."

"Right. Just take care of Marco." They nodded. I rang the small bell for our ride then gave them the small bell so they can get back home. I waved bye and we were back at the Monster temple. I felt my stomach rumble. I placed the small booklet that was about the pregnancy the basic of it in my back pocket. I went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat. A sandwich can help. I pull out everything.

"Dad! Papa you want a sandwich?" They said yea. I made them theirs. I gave it to them then went to my room with mine. I sat down eating the sandwich. Happy I didn't get sick. I ate my sandwich and I felt happy finally eating something. I laid down then finally let the news sink in. I look down at my stomach. I unzipped my hoodie and pulled my shirt up. I place my hand on my stomach. It doesn't show yet but I know it's there. Mine and Tom's kid. I felt bubbly. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

246K 6.9K 26
So Tom and Marco are the best of friends now! Who would've thought they'd get along so well! Tom has a family dinner coming up and his parents are de...
100K 2.5K 33
Star Butterfly is overcome with anxiety. Once she loses her family and friends, she has to move to Echo Creek. She hates it at there which makes her...
117K 1.8K 40
OK, guys sorry that if I have to do this again, that one story I wrote 2 days ago was wack for me, but I'm sure, I mean 100% that this story will be...
12.5K 352 30
[c o m p l e t e d] Star Butterfly has liked Marco for such a long time but fate seems to have other plans whenever she tries to discreetly show Mar...