21. Meeting Globgor

It's been day since we last seen Eclipsa. Apparently Eclipsa changed the rules that Monsters were free and not targeted by any. SO, meaning monsters being free and equal. I was actually happy to hear that. Apparently Eclipsa moved back into the Monster temple. She wanted to restore her home and make it to the new kingdom as well for Mewmans and Monster to live together. Star wanted to see how she was doing since a lot happened and she lost her daughter. I felt sad for her, but she was destroying everything in her path. I wish she didn't have to die I mean.... I know she was bad she was just conflicted. Maybe if I were her shoes, I would probably do the same. We made it to the temple. Monsters were already building their homes near the temple. We were walking up the stairs. River was not much of a fan of it, so he stayed outside. Star knocked on the door.

"Eclipsa?"

"O Star you came. Welcome. Marco, I see your doing well as well."

"Yea."

"I'm sorry the place isn't quite tidy. But this is what I'm working with for now. Figuring out what to do."

"I know what you mean," Star tells her.

"I'm sure you two are quite tired.... Where's your father."

"He still isn't quite use to this so he's staying outside. We were hoping we could stay the night. Long day coming tomorrow."

"What?" I was confused.

"We're going to find my Mom. She's out there and were going to find her."

"Alright."

"Star. Marco... Would you like to meet him?" I didn't know who she was talking about till it clicked.

"You mean-"

"My husband."

"Weeee would love to meet Globgor." She smiles big as she leads the way. It was the same way when we were looking for Slime monster.... I see the nursery, but the doors were closed. She turns to the hole. I follow and see a huge monster crystalized. Woah.....

"He's been crystallized.... But I know one day he'll come out. All I have to do is hope." Star places a hand on her shoulder. "Now why don't I show you to your rooms."

"That would be great." Eclipsa walks back upstairs. Star follows. I stay. I look at Globgor. Something about him feels funny..... I walk to the crystal. I feel my head hurting a bit but I was to focus why it bugs me. I walk up to the crystal. On instinct I place my head on the crystal. I don't know why but I did. I felt relaxed. I take a deep breath. Why? Why am I so calm about this?