38. Care To Join Me?

4 years later.

"Happy birthday baby!"

"Thanks Mommy!" I sighed. If only Tom didn't make her say that I could have been Daddy to. "Is Daddy coming?"

"Nope."

"What?"

"We're going to see Daddy! He has a surprise for you."

"Yay!"

"First we have to say goodbye to my parents. Let's pack up and meet Daddy." She nodded. She ran to the side to her toy chest. I love her so much. She turns 4 today and her looks you can really tell where it comes from. She had Tom's skin tone and hair color. My nose, ears and eye color. Tom really fell in love with her when she opened her eyes and was so happy, he cried about it. I packed her bag. We were going to take her to her first soulrise. Tom wanted to show her part of his world. I mean we haven't shown her much here but I didn't want to stop her from seeing the underworld. It can be all fighting but Me and Tom will be there. We're 20 right now. We can protect her. I sat on the bed having Mel's brush. "Melody let me tie your hair up."

"Okay!" She hopped onto the bed and sat in front of me.

"What would the birthday girl like?"

"Pigtails!"

"Pigtails it is." I brushed he hair softly. I heard a knock.

"Morning sweetie."

"Hi mom."

"Will you be down for breakfast?"

"Yea just packing for today."

"I'm going to see the soulrise!"

"Isn't that lovely. Happy Birthday you little one. "

"Thanks, Grand-mom!"

"Will be down soon." She nodded and left.

"Mommy."

"Yea sweetie."

"Can I learn Karate now? Can I join the class?"

"Hmmmm. You are 4 but I don't know..." I teased.

"Mommmyyyy."

"Yep. But I won't be back to work till 2 days."

"Yay!" I own a dojo. Well, the old dojo I use to learn. I was black belt and still love karate. Sensei gave it to me. He comes by sometimes and I let him help out. He moved out his Mom's house and decided to take the world. I teach karate to everyone. Monster, demons, and humans. I try to change it up a bit. Ever since I took Melody there since Tom was call urgently and was supposed to take her. I decided to take her and she fell in love with it. That was a year ago. The same year me and Tom got married. He proposed on our anniversary. I look at the ring band on my finger. Star really went all out in our wedding. I shook my head. We went through breakfast, my parents giving me her gifts so she can open later at the beach. I walked out to the balcony. I place the duffle bags down. Tom lives here in the meantime till he becomes King. Then I would have to switch. Well, we have a plan just haven't done it yet because we been so busy. But we always make time for our baby. I was about to ring the small bell till Melody stopped me. "Can I ring it?" I nodded. I hand it to her and she ringed the bell. The flames came above. The carriage raised up. I smiled seeing the fellow demon.

"To Tom please." He nodded. The door opened. Mel ran right in. I chuckled picking up the duffle bags and picnic basket. I walked in placing them down and sat next to her. The door closed then moved down. Mel moved her legs up and down then she crawled to my lap to look outside the window of the carriage. I held her as we looked. She was always a curious. Finally, we made it to the castle. I picked up the stuff. Mel ran out.