9. Rebel Princess

I sat on Star's bed watching her pack while I was also on the phone with Jackie. She was telling me some stuff. I responded even though I was only kind of paying attention. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah. Right. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay." She made a crash at her backpack. I started to panic. "Right. Y-You know what, Jackie? Can I—call you back?" I hanged up. May have been a bit rude but Star was getting me more worried. "Look, Star, this is a stressful situation, I get that. But would it kill you to slow down for a second? You're going kinda overboard." I bend down to pick up the typewriter that was next to my feet and the drink. "I mean, do you really need to pack this vintage laptop and this purple-y, bubbly tea thingy?" She comes and snatches them from my hand. She continues to still pack shoving everything into the backpack. "Why don't you try some breathing exercises?" She puts the straps on.

"I don't have time to breathe." Star picks up the backpack, and everything inside rips through the bag and sticks out. "I can't waste a... sec...ond!" She falls backward on the floor. She starts to struggle standing up. I get up and walk to her.

"Need some help there?"

"No! I am a strong, independent warrior princess." Star used the wand and blasted herself off the floor and lands. I walk to her mirror call pulling the rope to show it.

"At the very least, you should give your mom a call. Someone has to fill her in." She stood in front of the mirror call.

"No-no-no! You cannot call my mother. She'd kill me if she found out about this. Stole my book! He... He took ! I made this mess. And I'm gonna be the one who cleans it up." She took out the dimensional scissors.

"Your backpack is to heavy Star. You can't possible carry it all."

"I think I can possibly carry my backpack of stuff Marco. Now let's go!" She makes the portal. The first step she takes into the portal she falls in. I follow her through. I hop out seeing her on the floor.

"Told you your backpack was too heavy."

"Buff Frog, I need to know where Ludo's hiding. I think he's planning something big."

"Yes, I know. Did you not get my letters?"

"Letters?" She reaches the papers from her backpack. "You mean these?"

"I thought the babies were sending us fan art." I look at the papers.

"Seriously, who writes warning notes in crayon?"

"Oh, so I not go to school for learn fancy handwriting. Sorry!" Now I feel bad. Buff Frog unrolls a rolled-up paper on the table. "I make this map when I infiltrate Ludo's lair. I mark secret entrance here." Star rolls the paper up.

"Thank you, Buff Frog! This is exactly what we need!" She tries to shove it on her bag but doesn't go. She tries and it makes her tumble back. Buff Frog catches her. "Uh, double thank you." Buff Frog starts to shake her off her backpack.

"You do not need big bag." He moves the bag behind him as Star falls on the ground from being removed of the backpack.

"Hey!"

"Only need wand."

"You should listen to Buff Frog," I say helping her up. "Thank you for the help Buff Frog," I say to him giving a smile. "It was nice seeing the babies again. Let's go Star."

"Thank you Buff Frog."

"Goodbye Star and Marco. Now have to try and get babies to sleep..... Again." We exit his home and head to the lair. Star gets a unicorn and we hop on and head straight to the lair. We were at a corn field. We followed the instructions on Buff Frogs map. We got closer and closer to the entrance. We see 2 monsters. One looked like a bear and the other a squirrel. Star blasts the bear monster with her magic and the entrance. Star ignores the Squirrel girl. We're inside the cave. Star blasts a metal chute on the ceiling to knock it loose. We hope off the unicorn and onto the chute she blasted. We ride it down the grinder. We hop off and land. We go to the door. She blasts it open. Monsters turned to us with weapons in hand. We charge. Star blasted them with her wand and I fight them off with my karate! But one of Star's blast blasted me with them which was the Stardust Daisy Devastation.