17. Party

"This is the place!" We look up seeing the building.

"I found this temple. I took the liberty of sending the Invitations to everyone you requested Star. This is where we can hold your party and I will pay for everything. All the arrangements is set."

"Thank you Rich! This is perfect! Right Marco?"

"Yea!" I looked at the temple. It did look cool. Star and Rich walked into the temple. I looked at one more time. I'm sure Star would want to decorate a bit of the outside. Maybe I can do that for her. Suddenly a flash came to my head. I took a step back from the shock. I miss step but someone caught me.

"Marco you okay, man?" O right. Tom came to help us.

"Yea..... Thanks Tom. Sorry." I get up placing a hand on my head. That hurt a bit. It was like a memory just came and replaced the look of it.

"Do you need to sit down?" He asked worried.

"No, I'm fine. Plus, Star needs all the help she can get. Let's go." I start walking toward the temple with Tom behind. The decorations were coming, and some spell casting came. We were decorating and everything. I decided to do the outside now. I grabbed some lights and started heading back outside. I can climb and tie it around.

"Marco." I turn to Tom.

"What's up Tom?"

"What are you doing?"

"I thought I could decorate outside so Star won't have to. She's doing a lot already so I thought this could help."

"I'll help you." I looked at him having his hand out.

"You don't-"

"Nah. What you're doing for Star is good. Plus, I'm sure you can't get every place you want since you can't fly." I pouted from the commit.

"Not my fault I'm human and don't have powers." He ruffled my hair.

"Of course not. Let's go." He took the lights and started going up. I told him where to put them and we were done.

"Tom would you be so kind and get my statue and bring it inside."

"Sure thing. Imma show Star how strong I am," he said smiling and going down to get it. I frowned. I see Tom start moving it. He had a muscle shirt. He started moving it. I bit my lip watching him go. I shake my head and go back in.

"Marco! Go get dress! The party is gonna start soon!" I see some Mewmans and monsters start showing up. Star was already dressed. I went and got changed to one restroom. Luckily, we brought our clothes. I didn't look at the mirror. I looked down at myself seeing the suit was fixed and fine. This whole place gave me chills. Not scary chills. Just... I don't know how to explain it. I walked to the door but didn't open it yet. I felt kind of sick but not a lot. I place my forehead on the door. It's probably nothing or just chills from the party that's about to start. I should head out their already. I walk out and to the main hall of the party. I see Star hanging pole to pole, putting up lights. I went and grabbed a cup of punch. I see her move finishing up the decorations. "All right, Marco. What do you think? Is it too much?"

"It's not too much."

"Is it not enough?"

"I think it's perfect," I say giving her a smile.

"But does it read as Mewmans and Monsters together?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Stop worrying, Star." Rich comes to us and takes sips from Star's cup.

"Oh, Rich, it is really cool of you to pay for this party. I cannot believe you found this place."

"No," He sips, "problem, Star."

Marco vs the forces of LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara