DON'T I DESERVE TO BE LOVED ✔

By Frozenfellow

Eun-mi was born in a house that despises women children and suffered her childhood. To add to her misery, her... More

CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-21

752 62 69
By Frozenfellow

Eun-mi's pov:

I decided to live for my child. I feel like a worse mother who neglected my own children as my mother said. I am not single anymore to make decisions rashly. I have a soul to take care of inside me. Even though I cannot afford to live without Jungkook, I should learn to bear the pain and live for my child. 

With that determination, I started eating properly.  I did all it takes to make myself healthier for the baby. But I never left my chamber. I never communicated with anyone. 

Mrs.Jeon and Taehyung used to come and spend time with me. Mrs.Jeon always made sure I was ok. She massages my foot every now and then when it looks swollen. She fills the void my birth mother created. 

Taehyung sits and talks about his day. I never replied to him. But he didn't give up. After a few days, he started bringing books and reading stories louder for me to hear. Even though I pretend not to care, he knew that I was listening all along.

One day someone opened my chambers door slightly and let a dog inside and shut the door promptly. I went to the door and tried to open it, to let the dog out. But it was locked. 

I know who would have done this and what motive they have behind this. So I ignored the curious look of the dog and went to my bed. 

The dog followed each and every movement I made. It started jumping around me to get the attention he had been seeking for. I tried my best to not give in to the dog. But I couldn't bear to see its sad eyes after I completely ignored its presence. 

So I started petting him. The dog instantly started jumping in happiness. And I didn't realize that I started talking to him. 

So now it has become my habit to spend some time with the dog named Yeontan and talk about what's going on in my mind. Mostly they are all about Jungkook. 

And my doubt was right. It was Taehyung who let Yeontan inside my cabin that day to make me open my mouth and speak. He kind of used my advice to him on me. And it worked. My life is getting normal day by day but I can never stop thinking about Jungkook. He was there in my mind every time. 

------------------

A month has gone by. Now I am at the end of my 8th month of pregnancy. Like every other day, Taehyung was sitting on a chair in my chamber and reading a book. 

And I sat on my bed resting my head on the headrest, listening to him. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I thought it would go away after some time like usual. Since I have been getting these random cramps for the past 10 days. 

But it started getting worse. I can't bear the pain anymore. I started whimpering in pain and Taehyung noticed it. "Eun-mi', Are you alright? Are you in pain?", He asked me in concern. 

I nodded my head to him and said, "Taehyung, I think it's time"

But he still stood there confused and asked, "But you still have a month for the due date"

Why does he have to clear his doubts now? 

"It might happen sometimes. Ahh…. Call someone Taehyung. I can't bear the pain", I tried to explain to him but I couldn't tolerate the pain anymore so I shouted at him to get someone for help. 

That's when he realized what he was doing. He nodded his head and ran outside shouting 'physician' 'physician' 'Eun-mi' 'baby' 'help' and a few other random words. 

Even I could form a sentence with all the pain and here he is shouting broken words that no one can understand. 

The first one to come in was Mrs. Jeon. She held my hand and said the physician was on her way. A physician came in and asked for a few necessary items before heading to her position which is between my legs. 

Servants covered my lower parts from the hip along with the physician with an oversized sheet. Taehyung entered the cabin too. I was in pain but still turned towards him and gave a questioning look. He went oblivious to it and came and stood to my right.

"Taehyung, what are you doing inside here? I am giving birth. Get out", I once again shouted at him. 

But he made no move outside and said, "I want to be here for you Eun-mi. Don't worry, I will only look at your face. I will give you mental support. Please don't ask me to go out. I swear I won't make you uncomfortable", he almost begged me to let him stay inside. 

I looked at Jungkook's mother for help. But she simply nodded her head to Taehyung indicating that it's ok for him to be here. 

It was sometime later that I am still trying to push, but nothing seems to work. The pain doubled and I felt like my bones were breaking. 

The physician came out of the sheet and asked Jungkook's mother to hold one of my legs and the servant to hold another one of my legs, spreading them as wide as possible. I felt like they were going to tear me apart. 

Now Taehyung held my hand in his and asked me to calm down and said soothing words.

"Eun-mi', you are a strong girl. You can do it. Take deep breaths", he said and took a long and deep breath and I followed his pattern along with him.

The physician later said that my vagina was dilated to only 5cm and should get dilated to 10cm to deliver the baby. 

I was in great pain. I don't know when this will get over. 

Just then another servant came inside and said to Taehyung that Len-ah is in pain too and a physician is looking after her. Taehyung stood there processing what to do. I shook him and asked him to go, "Taehyung, go to Len-ah"

But he was still in a dilemma wondering what to do. So I continued, "Come on Taehyung. I can take care. Mom is with me. Len-ah is alone there. She needs you. Your child needs you there. Go"

I told him with a push. He hesitated but still nodded his head. He came near and cupped my face and said, "I will come back as soon as I can" And kissed my forehead. Before I processed what happened, he left my chamber to Len-ah's. 

Now I don't have time or strength to decipher his behaviour. My pain is literally coming back and forth for every passing 5mins. God help me.

-------------------------------

Taehyung's pov:

I really wanted to be there with Eun-mi, but still wanted to be there with my child when he/she was born. Why does this have to be the same day? I ran to Len-ah's chamber. 

She was shouting like crazy in pain. I went towards her and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and started scolding me, "Only now you had time to come and see me, you bastard"

I didn't expect her to shout at me. But I didn't care. She is in pain. So I tried calming her, 

"Len-ah, calm down. This is not a time to talk about that. Try to push our baby out", I told her. 

"Why should I push that shit out? Can't that come out on its own without giving me so much pain? God… you will never understand how much pain I am going through right now", She once again shouted at me. 

I can't help but compare her to Eun-mi. Eun-mi was there handling everything calmly and here Len-ah is making a fuss like always. 

But I shouldn't judge anyone. Everyone deals with pregnancy in their own way. So I have tried my best to be supportive and said, "It's ok. Everything will be alright. You can do it. Just push a little"

But she, being her, started, "What is going to be alright? Can you bear the pain when an alien creature comes out of your asshole?"

God give me patience. 

"It's not an alien creature coming out. It's our baby. So please try to…", Before I could finish my sentence she started shouting like crazy that my ear started ringing for a while.

When I got my hearing ability back I heard a baby cry. That's when I realized she gave birth. It's a girl. A very small tiny person. The physician cut the cord and wiped the blood off the baby and wrapped her in a towel. She gave me the baby. I was on cloud nine. I can never describe the feeling I got holding my baby for the first time. 

She is very pretty. Very very pretty. My baby. 

The doctor asked Len-ah to feed the baby. So I gave her the baby and went out of her chamber. 

I asked one of the guards about Eun-mi and he said she is still going through her labour pain. So I ran to her chamber. I wish I would be there with her when the baby is born. That baby is my responsibility too. I will treat him/her equally as my daughter.

---------------------------

Eun-mi's pov:

I feel like I've been in pain for several hours already, but it was only 2 hours that it all started. The physician said some women go through labour pain for half a day. I hope I am not among them. 

The intensity of the pain is increasing every passing second. Taehyung came after Len-ah gave birth to their daughter. He was very much happy about his baby. So now I know he isn't someone to discriminate based on their sex. I was happy for him. 

Now it's time to see my baby. I wish Jungkook was near me. I am sure wherever he is he will take care of me. With that, I started pushing so hard that I felt like I was using all my energy. There, I can hear my baby cry. 

Everyone around me had a smile on their face. Taehyung looked at me with so much adoration. He mouthed it's a boy. I smiled at him. 

Then I saw a physician giving my baby to Jungkook's mother. She held the baby with all love flowing through her eyes. She was smiling at my baby. That's when I realized. Jungkook did not leave me alone here. He not only gave me a child, but he also gave me a mother that I never had. He gave me everything.

___________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter.
.
Don't forget to vote and commend.
.
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
863K 37.6K 75
Due to an accident in the life of Jungkook, his lower body got paralyzed. On the other hand Taehyung was a university student but was very poor. he b...
42.4K 3.7K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
21K 856 16
Anaxiphilia; the act of falling in love with the wrong person. Taehyung fell. He fell and fell harder and harder everyday, but with the wrong person...