Miraculously Reincarnated

By Ziy_ing

I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up rei... More

Death from a Plane Crash
lmfao (chuu stans pls dont doxx me)
Reincarnated
The Ladybug Earrings
Chat Noir
An Unannounced Visit
Questions
Adrien Agreste
Bad Plans
Stormy Weather
Cover Ups
Planning A Birthday Party
The Bubbler
Weird Sensations
Avoiding Time Breaking
A Fashion Competition
Mr. Pigeon
Civillustrator
Ms. Tattle-tale's Redemption
Copycat
Kittykat
Dark Cupid
Facing Your Fears
Elections
Dark Blade
First Mime
Teaching Marinette Chinese
Sabotage
Kung Food
Animan
Awkwardly Nice
Reflekta
The Blue Owl Miraculous
The New Hero
A Talk
A Good Gopher
Pixelator
Designing An Album
Kwami Trouble
Princess Fishstink
Chat Noir and Silver Moonrise
Miraculous Talk Ft. Butterflies
I Say No Akumatising
Lie-la The Fox
Convincing
Volpina
Underlies
The Great Guardian
Questions I Have For You

Lady Wifi

27.5K 1.1K 447
By Ziy_ing

"In a sec, looks like I'll be able to find out myself!"

"Oh, I better get going then."

Laughter.

*******

"I'm ecstatic! I got kidnapped by an akuma and got to meet Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Whisper-shouted Alya.

"Are you seriously ignoring the fact that you almost got killed? And didn't you already meet them when Ivan was akumatised into Stoneheart?"

"Yes, but still! Also, did you see the amount of views I had gotten on that video? It hasn't even been a week and it's already has over 500,000!"

"Well, congratulations!"

"Thank you," she looked at the time on her tablet. "Hey, Marinette's been in the woman's room for quite a long time don't you think?"

Yeah, because she's out saving Paris from an akuma, and she isn't even using the rooms, I thought. Instead, I said, "Well it's that time of the month for her so..."

"Oh. Lucky me, mine ended a week ago, but even so, she's been in there for almost an hour."

"You can never know what happens, right?"

Alya shrugged as I hid my relief. I hate how blind everyone in this show is as much as the next miraculous fan, but their blindness does help.

The bell rang.

"Tonight, I want everyone to read chapter 3 of the Breathtaking France: the First Thousand Years, then, answer this simple questioner."

Before handing out the worksheet to the students behind us, Miss Bustier asked, "Is Marinette still in the girl's room?"

"Um, I don't know miss,"

"Whatever the case, please see to that Marinette receives her homework?"

"Of course Miss Bustier," I answered while Alya nodded her head.

Alya and I walked out of the classroom with our classmates following behind.

"Can you help me find Marinette? We need to give her the homework."

We searched the whole school but to no avail. I wasn't really putting much effort in, since I knew where Marinette really was.

"Where is that girl?"

"She could become a magician with that disappearing act of hers," I joked.

"You think she's trying out for a play?"

As we passed by the locker room, Alya and I saw Chloe taking a Ladybug suit and yoyo out of her locker and into her bag.

Both of our eyes widened, for different reasons. Mine was because I realized that Lady Wifi is happening tomorrow, but not if I can help it.

After Chloe had left, Alya started to whisper-scream. "Oh My God, Yin! Did you see that? Chloe is Ladybug!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, you mean that Ladybug merch she probably got from a fancy designer store? Then, yes, I did see that."

"I finally figured out who Ladybug is!"

"Alya, do you hear yourself right now? If Chloe's Ladybug, then I'm the next Miss Universe!"

"That's not impossible."

"I-, this is an inappropriate time to give compliments. You've met Ladybug, twice! I've even met her with you! She's so different from Chloe!"

"She could be acting!"

"Yeah, right. Besides, how are you going to explain the different hair colors? And their voice?"

"She could be wearing a wig, and their voices sound the same to me!"

You know how I said that I'm somewhat grateful for the blindness of the characters? Yeah, forget everything I said.

*Ding*

Alya took her phone out of her book bag after getting notified from the ring tone.

"Look! Chloe just left, didn't she? She probably went to save Paris!"

She pointed to the news broadcast on her phone excitedly. 

I sighed. Tapping Alya's phone screen, I pulled the play button back to the start.

"See? Ladybug's been there for an hour now, Chloe was in class with us the whole time. Unless she has a doppelganger, there's no way she's Ladybug!"

"I guess your right..."said Alya with a disappointed face. "I really thought I finally figured it out!"

"Hey, look on the bright side. If Chloe really was Ladybug, we'd all be dead by now."

"That's it! I know a way to really find out whether or not Chloe's Ladybug! Please tell me you'll help!"

"Depends, what's your plan?"

"Okay, so..."

********

"I can't believe I agreed to this," I groaned.

Whatever it was that Alya had suggested, I was sure that I could refuse, but when I refused to help her, good old Hawk Moth decided to send an akuma to 'help' Alya get over the fact that no one trusts her.

I even had to phone Marinette so that Ladybug could devilize the akuma.

"C'mon girl, don't mess up your lines."

Sighing, I walked towards Chloe, who was looking for something in her locker, with a spy pen tucked in my shirt and tapped her shoulder.

"Ugh, don't touch me!"

"Sorry, Chloe." I love sarcasm.

"Well, what do you want?"

"I just wanted to thank you once again for funding the birthday party we threw for Adrien."

"I know, I'm amazing. But don't mistaken, I've already told you that I won't help you with your other ridiculous plans, I only help that time because of my Adrikins."

"Yeah, but I still wanted to thank you." I tried moving closer to her locker. If Alya wasn't satisfied with the footage, she'll probably ask me to do it again and I just want to get this over with.

"I heard you the first time, now move!" She slammed her locker shut. "I have a class to go to." As if you care about class.

Alya hurried beside me after Chloe and her sidekicks left, "Thank you so much, now give me the pen!"

I gave it to her, "Shh, not so loud. And remember our agreement, only check it when you get home. We don't want Chloe to find out-"

"Or else she'll cause a big fuss over it and Mister Damocles will have no choice but to suspend us because Chloe's father is the mayor, I know."

I smiled, "Good. Now should we wait for Marinette to make her grand entrance or head to class?"

********

 Seeing what had happened this morning, I thought that Alya wouldn't be akumatised. But the girl was just too impatient, so she decided to view the footage. Sabrina had caught her and ratted her out to Chloe and the rest played out like I predicted.

Also, I've been kidnapped by Lady Wifi to become her apprentice of sorts, which meant being dragged around by her as she uncovers the truth.

Now, Lady Wifi and I are in the Le Grand Hotel's top floor, which is also Chloe's room.

"Ahh!" screamed Chloe, trying to run away. This was, of course, no use as Lady Wifi just trapped her using a pause symbol. Her power, apparently.

Then, she put out a camera in front of Chloe's face.

"Told you she was Ladybug."

"Do you have colorblindness? Or are you just choosing to ignore the fact that her hair is literally blonde and in a ponytail?"

I needed to buy some time so that I can get closer to Lady Wifi and break her phone, which was where the akuma was hiding. I had already found a shoe box that I can use to trap the evilize butterfly so that Ladybug can devilize it when she and Chat Noir come. Speaking of Ladybug and Chat Noir, where are they?

Just as I had that thought, the two heroes burst in the suite. Speak of the devil an they shall appear. Or in this case, devils.

"Who are you?" Demanded Lady Wifi. Poor girl, well not really, I could see the question marks above her head.

In response to her question, Chat Noir made a few heroic poses and winked at me, making my what-the-hell-faces-made-at-Chat-Noir counter go up.

"But I thought you were Ladybug!" Lady Wifi shouted at Chloe's terrified frozen face.

"Sorry to bust your news. Next time, double check you facts."

Lady Wifi glared at Ladybug and Chat Noir, "You'll be sorry!"

She crossed out the pause symbol that was trapping Chloe and did the same for the camera one.

When the pause symbol was crossed out, Chloe fell forward and crashed into her sofa. I don't feel bad, she deserved it.

Lady Wifi started shooting the pause symbols at Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Alya?" Asked Ladybug.

"Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi and, news flash, Ladybug, let's find out who you really are!"

After dodging a few more of Lady Wifi's attacks, Ladybug shouted, "Follow me!"

She and Chat Noir ran out of Chloe's room with Lady Wifi chasing them.

Meanwhile, Chloe had, unfortunately for me, gotten out of her shock.

"Ugh...Lin? What you doing in my bedroom?"

"I was kidnapped by Lady Wifi."

"Well, you can stay here and distract her while I escape." Ad Before I could answer, she ran off.

I was about to follow her but Lady Wifi came in and dragged me in to the hotel's dining room.

"What the hell Alya?" I asked as she and I turn into pixels. Without an answer I was sucked into a phone on a dining table.

A minute later, I was being sucked in and out of different phones as Ladybug destroyed them. My head was getting really dizzy. Where did all those phones come from anyway?

Lady Wifi then decided that I was no longer any use to her and dropped me on the ground like a broken toy. Now I know what my hippo plushie felt like when I donated her to an orphanage.

She ran into the hotel kitchen and was followed be Ladybug, smartly putting a pause symbol on the doors.

Chat Noir banged on the doors but they won't budge.

"You could try using your cataclysm, but then you'd only have five minutes so..." I looked around the dining room for something that can help, but then I saw a Wifi sign on a wall. "Chat Noir, forget the door! Go to the top floor and use your cataclysm on the Wifi tower. If there's no Wifi then Lady Wifi won't be able to use her powers!"

"Great job, Sliver!" said Chat as he ran towards the elevator.

"I think it'll be faster if you go outside and leap towards the top of the building. The elevator might take a while."

"Ah, your right. Hey, I think you might be a superhero without a suit."

As Chat Noir leaped away, I felt a weird sensation in my cheeks and chest. What is this feeling...?

********

As I was walking out of the building, I saw Alya talking to Adrien. He must've just transformed back and was on his way home. He looked very nervous, but that was a no brainer. Anyone interviewed by Alya would be nervous.

I decided to save the poor boy from Alya and greeted them, "Hey guys!"

"Yin, what are you doing here?" Asked Alya.

Was this girl serious? "Well I don't know if you've heard, but I was kidnapped by an akumatised villain called Lady Wifi. Ever heard of her?

Alya had an oh moment as her cheeks flushed, "I'm so sorry, girl! I hope I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Nope. Luckily, I was saved by the amazing Ladybug and Chat Noir," I directed the last part at Adrien, and he blushed.

"U-um, I chatter-better! I better get going now!"

He ran off.

"Isn't the Agreste Mansion that way?" Questioned Alya.

I shrugged, he was probably tired after the whole Lady Wifi situation.

"So, Lady Wifi," I said, putting my thumb and index fingers together, pretending I was holding a camera. "Care to share with us your experience as an akumatised villain?"

"Hey, I'm the suppose to be the reporter here!"

********

Okay, the last chapter was long, but this chapter is even longer! )Btw, I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I had almost finished the chapter but accidentally deleted everything and lost my motivation.)

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1944

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
38.2K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
7.6K 168 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...
833K 32.3K 103
^*Miraculous Ladybug*^ Ladybug X Chat Noir From the TV Series Miraculous Ladybug, just wanted to hop on the OTP train before it left the station. 10...