The Sexy Alpha and his Fiesty...

Par kenishaamy

Leonard Comârdo is a Alpha King billionaire. He has to run a pack, a company and raise 5 kids at the same tim... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (It's Time)
Chapter 31 (An Ass Whooping)
Chapter 32 (What Ever Major Loser)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Final Chapter Part1 (Chapter 35)
Chapter 36 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 25

3.7K 173 28
Par kenishaamy

Flash back

"Grandpa, Grandad your here!" the kids shouted once they spotted Jason and Gus. They ran over to them hugging them once they got close enough.

"I'm so happy you're here. Have you met mommy yet?" asked Deshawn

"Mommy? Mommy's here? I didn't know she was here. Where is she?" Jason asks

"There she is!"Deshawn shouted excitedly pointing at me. Jason looks up at where he is pointing and immediately develops a sore face.

"OK, now this has gone too far." he say
"I swear he's like a toothache. Everything seems alright until some thing touches it." I mumbled to Leo

Flashback ends

The argument that ensued after Jason found out that Leonard's kids call me mom now, was by far my best argument yet. I enjoyed every moment of it, even the times where he would throw racist remarks at me.

There was a moment where it almost got physical. What happened was, I said something Jason really didn't like and that pissed him off completely. He launched at me, turning into his wolf in the process tackling me to the floor and biting into my left arm. And obviously me having fought meaner and much bigger wolves in my life (ever since I found out they were real) easily over powered him. But before either of us could really do any damage, I was pulled off by Gus while Leo pulled his father up from off the floor and out of the sitting room.

Gus pulled me outside where he them proceded to yell at me for fighting back when I knew I could have easily killed him. Which is true. Ever since I met Gus I've been training (by Gus) for the moment those rogues come looking for me, or I run into them.

The train I got from Gus was to help me fight werewolves in their human and wolf forms. Since I already knew karate, kung fu, street and kick boxing and other forms of martial arts. Not to mention I'm really good at using weapons.

But I haven't practiced my form or technique for a long time, since I wanted to focus on my nursing career.

So after our yelling match, we both apologized to each other and went back inside where Jason and I were forced to apologize to each other.

Leo and I then helped everyone get settled in and it's been going great for the past 2 weeks, other that a few thrown insults here and there.

Yes, the dance competition finals have passed and no, we didn't win. Lady Marrenett and her daughter won, even thought the whole crowd in attendance hated their routine. Since it was very sexual and inappropriate.

Yes, Leonard's family attended so did Sannia, Ishanti and Sabrina. The night was almost ruined by Jason because he kept insulting me and my friends, which ended with Sabrina, Ishanti and of course me, putting him in his place.

Sannia didn't really say anything, she just watched on while giving Jason some painful glares. We celebrated together and sent the kids home early with Jason since he was ruining the fun and stayed out till 5 in the morning.
*
*
*
Right now at this very moment I'm at the mall with the kids and Leonard's sisters, shopping for clothes to wear to the ball Jason is hosting tonight that is being held at the packs banquet hall. Every pack of the werewolf kingdom will be there and guess what? It's a full moon.

Yes, I was and still am pissed too, when I checked the calendar and realized that Leonard messed up the dates of the full moon. There is a full moon in the next 4 months but, there also was one in the next 2 weeks, which is today/ toning to be exact.

And Jason is holding a huge ball/party not only for the pack but for the entire werewolf kingdom. Leonard and Gus tried to cancel the party since they didn't want to risk anyone finding out that Leonard has a mate, but it was too late and every alpha from around the world has already started making their way here.

I think he did this on purpose. He knew the bite from Leonard's temporary mating mark (given weeks ago) is still on my neck and Leonard will not leave me at home alone. I think he wants people to smell Leonard on me plus see the bite and start to question it forcing Leo to announce me as his mate and Alpha Queen. Therefore giving non mated males and females the opportunity to challenge me for my seat on the thrown and the position of Leonard's mate. Baam, see, quick thinking and annalizing, I figured out his plan.

And when I confronted him with this, he first behaved all innocent until he finally cracked and praised me for figuring out his plan.
Then he acted all innocent again once he got home and told Gus and Leonard that I was accusing him of things.

Then the minute I stepped through the back door, both Gus and Leo approached me and asked me if I thought so low of their husband/father. And me being me said 'yes'.

I then proceeded trying to get them to understand his true intentions other than "I just wanted to host one last gathering as the Luna Queen, since Leonard has found his mate and she's going to be the new Luna Queen soon." those were his words and your right, they were bullshit, utter bullshit

Leonard and Gus fell for it and looked at me as the person in the wrong. Which you know earned them some really intense curse words. Both Jamaican and American.

Now I'm at a very expensive mall with the kids and Leonard's sisters (a couple of the only ones who believed me), picking out something to wear. Leonard gave me his credit card and I plan on using it. It's now 2:30pm and we still haven't found anything for me to wear yet. I mean, they, haven't found anything, everything I pick out is either not pretty enough, no skin, too little skin, not your colour, makes your head look small. I mean, a dress can make your head look small?

"OK, what about this one?" asks Tory the eldest

"Really?" I asked in disbelief "That's orange. I'll look like a big pumpkin or orange."

"I thought you didn't care about what people think or say about you.?" ask Dezra the second oldest

"I don't care about what people say or think, I care about what I think and I think, I'll look like a pumpkin or orange."

"Fine, see anything you like,this is the last story. "
"I saw something few stores ago."
" Those were ugly and you would have looked awful in any of them. So no arguing, choose something I'm hungry." says Dwacia

They all then looked at me like "the kid knows."

"Fine." I walked around the store for a few minutes before finding a white fitted dress that looks perfect. "What about this one? I love this one." I ask pulling it out and showing it to them.

"Fuck yeah, this will look great on you. Oh look! It comes with a pair of heels." Tory says
"No I hate heels. Can't I just wear sneakers?"

"No, we are getting the heels. Excuse me, can we get this in a size 26 please?" Tory asks a woman who looks like she works here
"27!" I corrected, "I don't need anything squeezing my body, what if I end up in a life our death situation and need to run, better yet fight" "27" she tells the woman

A smug look begins to for on the woman's face and she says "Don't you mean a size 40. Look how big you are, your never gonna fit your big ass in that little dress. Plus what man would want a f-"

"Hey babe, you guys finish shopping, the cars out side." Leo says cutting her off walking in like he owns the place. He then walks over to me grabs by face an slams his lips on mine.

"Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that Leo was coming to pick us up?" asks Allison another of his sisters

I was shocked at first but then got lost in the kiss. I was so lost in the kiss that I forgot where we were. Leo had one hand behind my neck while the other was kneeling my ass, Tory's squeal is what brought me back to reality. I pulled away and looked at him as in shock.

We've never kissed before, this is our first time and what is he doing here. "OK. What I-?"

"Oh, I like this dress. Why don't you go try it on for me." he says cutting me off and pushing me towards the changing rooms

I glanced over my shoulder and the sales woman is just standing there shocked, leo's sisters are smirking at me while the kids are staring at us smiling.

Wanting to embarrass the woman more I say "of course honey, I know you love it when I try things on for you." while biting my lips and fluttering my eyes seductively
Leo steps closer to me and bends to whisper in my ear "Don't tempt me Miss Thomason. I can make you moan just from my lips for everyone in this store to hear. I know I might be coming off strong, but I've been tempted to fuck you silly the minute I saw you in that bar."

Flustered and blushing, I scurried off into one of the changing rooms ensuring to close the door once I'm inside. After a couple deep breaths the blush went away, but came right back when I stepped out of the changing room and saw only Leonard standing there, staring at me hungrily with lust filled eyes.

"What's with that look?" I ask but he just kept staring, that is until he shakes his haled and says "You'll find out tonight." confusing me more. Then he tells me he loves the dress and I look stunning in it and should hurry up and change so we can join the others for lunch.

"I thought you said the car was ready? I thought we were going home. "
"Yeaaahh, it wasn't ready. I just didn't like the way that slut was talking to you and I wanted to shut her up. Plus I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time now and that seemed like the perfect moment for a kiss."

With a blank face I whispered "Really?"
"Yes really, now hurry up I'm starving and my sisters wants to get your hair done for tonight."

"OK I'm coming."

Time skips to Jason's party

"Whoa this place is packed and everyone is huge (in hight and muscle). Now how am I supposed to find the bar and buffet when all these big ass mother fuckers are blocking the way." I said the second we walked through the banquet doors and saw all the packs from around the world mingling with each other.

"Come one Ken, your supposed to talk to people, get to know them, make some friends while your not luna. Not sit at the buffet or bar drinking or eating all night." Leo says putting his arm around me and squeezing me to him

Removing his arm from around me and stepping away from him I say "You know we can't be seen together tonight, right? Or have you forgotten that your papa is throwing this Party to get me killed?"

Hurt flashes in his eyes for a brief moment before it disappears. "Right. See you later on tonight then." he says fixing his suit (which he looks amazingly sexy in) and sends me a quick wink before walking off to go stand beside his parents With the kids following behind him with bored looks on their faces.

Chucking to myself I walk away from the entrance and climb up 4th flights of stairs to get to the 4th floor, where a huge balcony was over looking the entire party. Every floor was packed with people except, the floor with the balcony.
I rushed up every flight of stairs because the minute I stepped onto a floor, everyone turns to look my way. I felt like a new kid in a clique Hollywood Hight school or teenage movie.

Once I made it up to the 4th floor, I saw a guy offering people drinks, and being the nice person I am, I ordered a drink for my self.

"Hey, you! Skinny guy with the tray, yeah you come over here."
I shouted at the guy to gain his attention. He walks over to stand in front of me and with annoyance clear on his face and in his voice, he says "yes, what can I get you Ma'am?"

"I'd like 4 bottles of Smirnoff ice please. Oh, and ensure that they're freezing cold and bring a bottle of water too while your at it."

"Really? 4 Smirnoff ice, is that only for you ma'am?" he asks with shock and concern on his face

"of course, I need something to keep me sane around all these egotistical sluts and man whores."

He chuckles "right away Ma'am." and scurries off

10 minutes later he comes running over to me with a panick look on his face. "I'm so sorry Ma'am I was search the very bottom of the fridge for freezing cold Smirnoff's." laughing I was about to say something then he sniffs the air and steps closer to me to take a big wiff.

His eyes go wide and he drops the now empty tray and falls to his knees shouting "I'm sorry your highness, welcome to your first banquet Luna Queen. I'm sorry for questioning your order earlier. It will never happen again Luna Queen, please forgive me!"

This earns the attention of all the people on the 4th floor. They all have confused, amused and shocked looks on their faces. Laughing nervously I say "He's just joking, I think he's had too much to drink." Then I whispered shouted at him "Get off the floor fool, your making a scene!"
"haha, he's OK, like how can 'I' be Leonard's mate matter of fact Luna Queen. That's just, that's just silly."

"But I sme-" "Get your ass up off that floor right now boy, before I put my foot up your ass."I growled through clenched teeth and his sprung up and started apologizing again

I got him to shut up, the same time everyone started going back to their previous conversations. Turning to the guy with a glare I began "Look boy yo-"

"Like Leonard would ever go for someone like you. Fat and ugly, that'll just ruin his and his families reputation. Plus she's black and we all know how much Luna Jason hates black people." A skinny ass Bitch in a red dress mumbles to her group of friends as they all join in to laugh.

Turning around "What the fuck did you just say? Why don't you say that to my face matches stick looking ass Bitch."

Sorry for the late update guys,but I do hope you enjoy this chapter too. Thank you again for your constant support and remember to vote, leave a comment and share.

Until the next update. See yah.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.1K 924 30
Ohm is a stylist and Make up artist of different Artists also he is a single parent ....And Nanon is a Superstar who is arrogant and very self centre...
269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1.2K 115 35
Would you fall for your friend? •edited everything •was vv young when I made this
3.1K 72 8
This includes gay sex so if you don't like that welp you better get to stepping. And this is all just for imagination not to make anyone feel uncomfo...